Strange Bedfellows

Story Info
Vampire Academy.
7.3k words
4.45
6.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way! Not a chance in hell!" Dimitri snarled, giving Adrian a look of pure loathing.

The inveterate bachelor shrugged, lifting his half-filled tumbler in a gesture that said 'take it or leave it.'

"Your call, but those are my terms," he said, raising an eyebrow at Rose as she placed a calming hand on Dimitri's forearm, turning to meet her man's furious brown eyes with her own.

"Maybe there's room for compromise?" she murmured, dragging the incensed Russian guardian into the kitchen of their small unit so they could talk.

What had started civilly enough with wine, cheese and conversation had quickly deteriorated. Both dhampirs, it was impossible for Rose and Dimitri to conceive naturally, but they wanted to start a family. After considering their options, they'd decided to approach Adrian Ivashkov -- Rose's former boyfriend, of sorts, and Dimitri's first cousin to see whether he was willing to provide the genetic material to enable a pregnancy. They'd both been delighted when he agreed -- until he'd stipulated he would only provide his seed the 'old fashioned way.'

"I'm not going to let him sleep with you!" Dimitri growled. "I couldn't bear it. The idea of him and you kills me. What if you enjoyed it! There are other people we can ask."

Rose sighed. Dimitri had been her only lover, and while having sex with Adrian wasn't on her bucket list, she was of the opinion the prize made it worth it.

"What if you made sure I enjoyed it?"

Dimitri stopped, eying his wife of two years suspiciously.

"What are you suggesting, Roza?" His voice sounded low and dangerous. Rose knew she had to tread carefully.

"I just mean, we've played out a lot of our fantasies, and we have a lot of toys. We're both pretty liberated sexually. But I have always fantasized about a threesome. The idea of two men, both satisfying me. It gives a lot of pleasant options."

The intensity of Dimitri's gaze changed. Darkened. His voice was still gravelly when he asked, "Do you like the idea of Adrian and I pleasuring you together?"

Rose moaned, blushing as the blood pooled beneath her skin. The thought of two men claiming her at once thrilled and excited her in ways she didn't entirely understand. But she knew it was something she wanted. Wanted desperately now the opportunity might have presented itself.

"Yes," she confessed, watching Dimitri carefully. "It's not that I want to have sex with Adrian. I like the idea of sex with you and another man. Any other man. And you have to admit, Adrian is a good candidate. I think he'd be willing, I know he wouldn't hurt me or tell anyone about it, and I like the idea of our baby being conceived in an act of passion you and I both participate in."

"There'd have to be rules," Dimitri said, considering the proposition.

"Yes, of course," Rose immediately acquiesced, her slit already moist at the thought of the pleasure two men would be able to wreak on her willing body.

"Okay then."

"Okay?" she gasped. "Are you sure? You won't feel too uncomfortable?"

"Roza, there's not much I wouldn't do to give you want you want. We want a baby, and we wanted Adrian to be the donor, so it is still biologically related to me. I can see the prospect of two men in bed with you excites you, so yes."

Rose threw her arms around her husband's neck.

"Thank you! You won't regret it, Comrade!"

Moving back out into their lounge room, Rose flopped onto the sofa opposite Adrian. "Yes. With conditions," she quickly specified.

"Yes?" Adrian spluttered inelegantly over his scotch. "You understand what I meant when I said the old fashioned way?" he checked.

"You want to cum inside me, and the answer is yes. However, I'd like Dimitri to be there. To be a part of it."

Adrian's brow wrinkled in confusion.

"I want us to have a threesome," Rose blurted out, red in the face for an entirely different reason now. "I'm not comfortable having sex with another man without Dimitri there. Besides, the idea of a threesome does hold some appeal."

"Hmm -- a ménage à trois," Adrian purred.

"Have you had one before?" Rose asked curiously. Adrian's predilections were known to be wide and varied. If there were anyone in their circle of acquaintance who would have had a threesome, it would be Adrian.

"A few," he confirmed, waggling his eyebrows suggestively at Rose. "They can be rather diverting."

"There will be rules," Dimitri stepped in, breaking the charged atmosphere. "No biting, unless Rose asks you to. And this stays between the three of us. It isn't alluded to in conversations or disclosed to anyone else under any circumstances. Finally, you need to remember the two aims of this exercise; to impregnate Rose, and to give her as much enjoyment in the process as possible. This isn't about you or me -- it's about her so what she says goes."

"If you're aiming for pregnancy, you know you'll need to stay away from her for a few days before and after? I can be the only one to blow inside her if this is to have any chance of working," Adrian cautioned, nodding in agreement to Dimitri's other terms.

"The only one to come in her pussy," Dimitri corrected. "That leaves condoms as well as a couple of other options."

"Oh little Dhampir, you surprise me," Adrian replied staring at Rose in undisguised admiration.

Rose giggled. It had taken she and Dimitri a while to work up to anal, but now they partook regularly, and she genuinely enjoyed it - especially when Dimitri filled her with a dildo in the front.

"I'm a happily married woman who likes to experiment," she chirped.

"Clearly," Adrian laughed. "So. When are we going to do this?"

Rose checked with Dimitri, her gaze meeting his. The two stared at one another for a moment before the Russian nodded.

"We're already taking precautions," Rose admitted, referring to the condoms Dimitri had been using all week. "My cycle is regular, and I've been tracking my ovulation. I've spoken to the gynecologist, and with me being dhampir she recommends sex twenty-four hours and then twelve hours before ovulation. If you were free Saturday night, you could join us for a meal and then we could take it from there? It might be easiest if you stay, and we could maybe try again Sunday morning?"

"I'd get to have you twice?" Adrian groaned, flushing as he adjusted himself. While sleeping with Adrian might not have been on Rose's bucket list, the opposite certainly wasn't the case. Adrian had fantasized about making love with Rose for years, and he was beyond excited now it was potentially going to happen.

"At least twice," Rose confirmed. "We want to have a baby, Adrian. I want you to cum in me as many times as you can this weekend to make that happen."

Adrian groaned, the mere idea of having sex with Rose sending blood to his already thickening cock.

"You should abstain between now and then," Dimitri added, even his masculine voice not enough to quell Adrian's ardor.

"It's Wednesday now. Not including this evening, that's two days and two nights I'd have to go without," he joked. And we was joking. He'd abstain for a lot longer than two days if it gave him a chance to bury himself in Rose.

Rose leaned across the coffee table, rubbing her hand against the crotch of Adrian's pants.

"But if you do, you get to play with this," she said, removing her hand and gesturing to herself. "All. Night."

--------

"Should we set up the spare room?" Dimitri asked. "Maybe we should do it there? So our room stays our own?"

"Our room will still be our room," Rose reassured him. "We've got the king-sized bed. I want to be able to spread out."

"Then I'll set up the spare room, so Adrian has somewhere to sleep," Dimitri decided, moving into the room and shifting the clean washing waiting to be sorted. "You know you could just hang these in the closet instead of throwing your clean clothes here," Dimitri chided, not for the first time.

"But I don't know where to find them if they're hung up," Rose explained.

"They'd be in the closet," Dimitri replied, feeling a little keyed up about the evening ahead of them.

"You have an answer for everything," Rose laughed, kissing her husband before pulling him down beside her on their spare room bed.

"You're tense," she noted, rubbing his shoulders. "Are you worried about tonight?"

"Of course I'm worried," he snapped. "The guy who's wanted my wife ever since she was at school is going to be making love to her while I have to watch."

"Not making love. This isn't about love, Comrade. It's about fucking. It's a means to an end. No one will ever make love to me except you because I'm never going to love anyone except you. Just think of Adrian as a living breathing sex toy."

"He'd love that comparison," Dimitri noted wryly.

"Probably," Rose snorted. "Come on -- help me choose some lingerie for tonight."

After refusing every piece of underwear Rose owned for one reason or another, Rose pulled out her last option - a set she'd bought the day before at a store outside Court's wards. A sex shop, she'd stocked up on a few necessary supplies for tonight; sperm-safe lube, some more condoms for Dimitri, a male/male/female X rated movie in case they needed some inspiration, and finally a set of sexy underwear. Quite pretty, the black bra fastened in the front with a ribbon bow, the same for the matching panties at each side -- although being crotchless they could possibly stay on, Rose mused. At least for a while.

"I thought Adrian could undo one side, and you could do the other?" she suggested.

"Like unwrapping a present," Dimitri commented.

"Something like that," Rose replied with a little smirk. "From tonight until tomorrow morning, I'm a gift for you two to share."

By the time Adrian had arrived, Dimitri was almost radiating tension. He managed to serve the dinner, and pour the wine, although the conversation was stilted.

"Excuse me a moment," Rose said halfway through dinner. At the rate things were going, they'd all be too uptight to do anything tonight. So stripping off her jeans and top, she dressed in the alluring underwear she bought, topping it with a sheer black robe that only just covered her ass and left almost nothing to the imagination.

"That's better," she exclaimed sauntering back out to where Adrian and Dimitri sat at their dining table, bringing a bottle of scotch for Adrian with her. "I just thought I'd get changed into something more comfortable."

Ignoring her seat, she plonked herself onto Dimitri's lap, kissing him lovingly. Then swiveling a little, she rested her bare feet in Adrian's lap, rubbing his crotch with one foot. She took turns feeding herself and Dimitri from his plate, still using her foot to stimulate Adrian who was sipping at a tumbler of scotch. The poor guy was starting to look disappointed when one of Dimitri's unoccupied hands started fondling one of Rose's breasts, but before he could complain, Rose let one of her feet drop from Adrian's lap to the floor -- opening her legs and giving him a tantalizing glimpse of her glistening slit through her crotchless panties.

"Do you always wear underwear like that?" Adrian moaned appreciatively, licking his lips as Rose moved again, parting her legs a little more. She rubbed the foot left on his lap back and forth, appreciating the way his body responded to the sight of hers.

"Sometimes," she laughed. "It depends if Dimitri has been a good boy."

"Is he good often?" Adrian groaned.

"Most of the time," Dimitri chuckled. "I'm sure you can see why?"

Dimitri was not ready to admit it, but having Rose on his lap, squirming her ass against his hardening cock and letting him tweak her nipples while she flashed her snatch at another guy was a turn on. He'd agreed to this venture with misgivings -- he'd genuinely wondered whether he'd be able to go through with it as well as if he'd be able to get turned on -- but for the first time, he was starting to understand Rose might not be the only one to enjoy tonight.

Both men had all but forgotten dinner, so Rose suggested they move on to dessert.

"We don't have any dessert, Roza?" Dimitri cooed in her ear.

"I thought I could be the dessert," she said, standing up and discarding her robe. She walked to the lounge room, switching on the DVD she'd bought at the sex shop before seating herself lengthways on the sofa. "I want one of you to lick me, the other one in my mouth. Work it out amongst yourselves," she announced, lying back on the sofa. "And I want you both naked."

Dimitri gave Adrian a gesture to indicate he could choose. Dimitri enjoyed both on a regular basis, so it was only fair that as a guest Adrian got his pick.

"I want to taste," he groaned, discarding his shirt and jeans. His black, silk boxers were already tented in the front. He pulled them down to reveal his manhood. Not quite as large as Dimitri, Adrian's circumcised dick was still well above average in size. He had nothing to be embarrassed about.

Dimitri smirked, knowing he was larger. He pulled Rose to the end of the sofa. Quite some time ago they'd discovered if Rose hung her head back over the end of the couch it put her at the perfect height and angle that Dimitri could kneel and fuck her mouth without triggering her gag reflex. The blood rushing to her head also accentuated any orgasm she experienced, so it was win win. Shedding his clothes, including his boxers, Dimitri stroked himself a couple of times before sinking to his knees in front of her.

Meanwhile, Rose opened her legs, draping one over the back of the sofa, the other foot resting on the floor. She'd exposed herself as much as possible, and it was a clear invitation for Adrian to approach, which is what he did.

"Are you sure? I mean, I know I kind of forced you both into this?"

Adrian didn't want to stop, but he didn't want to feel Rose was unwilling or participating under duress. It had bothered him the last couple of days.

"Shut up and lick me. No fingers, just your tongue" she growled before leaning up to capture Dimitri's cock between her lips.

Dimitri's first push into her mouth coincided with Adrian first tentative lick. It was different to the way Dimitri would go down on her. Years of experience had her husband knowing her body almost as well as he did his own. He knew exactly how to please her -- how to bring her to the brink of an orgasm, and what sent her completely wild. Still, Adrian's cautious exploration of her lips and slit was not unpleasant. The uncertainty of his actions, the careful way he ran his tongue through her folds, built her expectation. Combined with Dimitri's fast, rigorous thrusts in her mouth, her pussy was teeming with her excitement.

Groaning with pleasure, she lifted one hand to stroke Dimitri's thigh, the other dropping to the back of Adrian's head, pushing him a little closer to her in a wordless clue to be a more vigorous. She'd been eighteen when they'd dated, not that they'd ever got this far. But she was a woman now, used to a man's decisive touch.

Accepting her cue, Adrian settled on her clit, circling it with his tongue before going in for the kill, licking it firmly. Rose jumped, her throat constricting on Dimitri's shaft, which caused him to groan in satisfaction.

"Fuck, Roza!" Dimitri hissed, and she could feel her husband's dick swell in her mouth.

In between Rose's thighs, Adrian was taking to his task with gusto. It was still different to the way that Dimitri licked her, but it was good! More than anything, knowing two men were servicing her, responding to her every need, was exquisite. And they hadn't even made it through to the bedroom, yet!

Rose could hear Dimitri's sexy pants as he fucked her mouth, the dirty, wet noises as Adrian slurped on her swollen bundle of nerves. From the TV she could hear enthusiastic cries from the woman in the porno, although Dimitri was the only one in a position to witness what was causing such ecstatic wailing. Rose wondered whether he was watching the woman on the screen, or whether her husband preferred to watch Adrian eat her out. Deciding it didn't matter, either way, Rose started moving her hips, pushing Adrian's head closer to her crotch. Her orgasm was building, and she wanted more. Harder! Faster!

Adrian's hands kneading at Rose's inner thighs, he noticed her decisive rocking lose its coordination and direction. He sucked her entire clit into his hot mouth and then nipped, forcing a hard, rough orgasm upon her. Suckling at her throbbing nub, Adrian kept up a gentle pressure, prolonging Rose's enjoyment. Finally, he moved back, smiling in satisfaction as Rose tapped Dimitri's leg, letting him know to pull out so she could change position.

"That was the start of what's going to be a beautiful evening," Rose cooed once her mouth was free, awkwardly closing her legs and standing up. She rewarded her husband with a long, sensual kiss before turning to do likewise to Adrian. His mouth tasted different to Dimitri's; scotch and the faint taste of cloves from the cigarettes he still indulged in from time to time. There was also her own slick musk taste. It tasted good!

"Follow me, you two. I have a present for you to unwrap!"

She sauntered into the bedroom she shared with Dimitri, swinging her hips, and looking behind her to where her two lovers followed, their dicks bobbing as they walked. She plucked a black silken scarf off her bedside table.

"Dimitri? I want you to put this on me. For this next part, I want you both to lick, kiss and touch me everywhere. Keep moving -- I don't want to know whose tongue, lips or fingers they are -- I just want it to feel good. But first, you can undress me!"

She turned and faced Adrian, gesturing to the bow in the valley between her breasts. He pulled at it, slowly letting the bra fall apart at the front, exposing her generous pear-shaped breasts.

"Fucking beautiful," he groaned, transfixed as Rose shrugged the straps from her shoulders and down her arms, removing the bra entirely.

"I know," Dimitri agreed. "They feel even better."

Adrian's eyes flipped up to Dimitri's, the two sharing a conspiratorial grin.

"Why don't you undo my panties together?" Rose suggested, trying to make sure she bestowed her favors evenly. She kneeled in the middle of the bed, her knees slightly parted, her paramour on one side, her husband on the other. At some unspoken cue, the two men undid the bows on each hip, the saturated scrap of fabric falling uselessly between her legs. Flicking it aside, Dimitri picked up the scarf and wound it into a soft rope, gently placing it over her eyes. Once she was blindfolded, the two men helped Rose onto her back on the bed, arranging her limbs, so she was spread-eagled in the middle of the mattress.

"Is there anything you particularly want?" Adrian's voice whispered in one ear. "Our job is to worship you."

"I want you both to touch me. Everywhere."

Without further words, they started -- Adrian kissing her lips before moving down to her breasts. The Moroi took one nipple into his mouth, Dimitri immediately following suit. Hugely sensitive, having both nipples sucked simultaneously was hedonistic. While she knew Adrian was on her left, Dimitri on her right, with her eyes closed, Rose gave herself over to pure sensation. She didn't care which of them was fingering her clit, which one was sucking at her neck. It seemed like there were fingers, lips, and tongues everywhere, and she was about to explode from the confusion of it.

Opening her mouth to moan, a set of hands gently rolled her onto her side. Her lips had only parted for a moment when she felt the fleshy tip of a penis teasing at the opening of her mouth. Willing, she parted her lips, taking the shaft over her tongue. She immediately recognized it wasn't Dimitri's, the shape and taste of it was different. She keened in excitement. She'd never touched anyone's cock bar Dimitri's. Sucking on another man's dick was sinful, but she was enjoying it.