Strange Car in the Driveway - A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,466 Followers

The law firm of Hardisty and Austin managed to reach a deal with the University Board of Regents that netted Gary and the children several million dollars in an out of court settlement.

The drama department, always a thorn in the side of the Dean for one reason or another, was shut down as a result of budget cuts. Budget cuts being a code for "revenge is sweet."

The sound of bitter, heartrending sobs had woken her. They were the visceral sounds produced by a soul in torment, torn from a woman who knew she had lost everything that she had ever held dear to her, or close to her, that she knew she would never hold again, or be close to, again. Ever.

When Vera touched her cheeks she realised that they were slick with her tears and that the sobs that had awoken her had been her own.

Some readers will recognise Ken Austin and his sister Dee Hardisty. They appear in my two part story "It Wasn't My Fault."

MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,466 Followers