Strange Consequences

Story Info
Sylvanas puts her right-hand woman to work for her.
3.3k words
3.92
22.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genre: World of Warcraft ((WoW))

Character((s)): Sylvanas

OC's((?)): Logar and Jazlana

Roles: Logar- Jazlana's childhood friend and only one accepting of her after death; Jazlana's sort of long-term bodyguard. Jazlana- Sylvanas' right-hand-man, er.... Woman. She is now a forsaken after being raped and left for dead in Eversong Woods nearly 14 years ago.

Rating: R

Warning((s)): Sexual references, graphic sexual scenes, violence, and language

Summery: Sylvanas calls upon her right-hand woman for some rather strange orders.... But then an orc named Logar walks in and finds himself unable to refuse the rather tight-assed offer presented to him....

Words: 3,381

Jazlana stretched out her bow once more, arrow aimed for the offending worgen's head and paused. Logar ducked just within the elf's shot and raised his ax to the creature causing a lengthened sigh from her lips.

"Damn orc!" She called out. "Move it Logar! That's my kill!"

Logar looked back with a smirk and slashed the Worgen in the shoulder, causing the creature to howl and rear back in pain.

"Pft!" Jazlana snorted and turned the golden wolf to her left. "Go on Gorefang- Finish him off!"

With that, the worg took off and made for the wounded creature, fangs bared. Right as Logar lifted his heavy ax once more, Gorefang launched himself at the Worgen and chomped down hard on his throat, tackling the creature fully to the ground as he did so until it suffocated in its own blood.

Jazlana smirked as Logar shot her another more hateful look over his shoulder now.

"Cheater." He spat teasingly. "You're arrow wouldn't have hit before I did with the time you needed to string it and aim strait."

"Exactly why I sent Gorefang instead." She stuck her tongue out to the orc now and he snorted once more.

"Cheater."

"Oh you're just jealous."

Jazlana ran her fingers through Gorefang's golden-silver fur once more when he rubbed up against her as the three headed back for Spelucher.

"So Logar...." Jazlana finally spoke up after a long, rather droning silence. "Good killing today?"

Logar nodded and looked over and down at the young undead elf girl.

"Quite." He smiled. "Glad I tagged along."

"Yeah well I thought there'd be a lot more Worgen out there than that." She laughed.

"Nah, you were just scared." Logar teased and Jazlana pouted up at him.

"Of what exactly?" She giggled. "Death? I case you didn't already notice, I've kinda already been through that."

The two laughed and Gorefang galloped just ever so faster ahead of the pair just as the city started to come into view.

"You want me to wonder off in another direction when we get there?" Logar sighed in question to the forsaken elf.

"You know that's not my choice." Jazlana frowned up at him once more. "No one can know how close we are. I mean.... You've been there through my life and my death.... That's not exactly common either way for an elf and an orc...."

"I know." He smiled gently into her eyes now. "I only tease you."

The pair walked through the over-sized archway into the small city and Gorefang circled around their feet, waiting for the spot Logar's leave left him. The orc gave a quick wave and Jazlana smiled lightly in return as he strode away.

"Jazlana- There you are!" Another female voice called out.

Jazlana turned and nearly ran into the banshee queen herself, Sylvanas, mounted on her horse with a faint smile.

"I trust your quest went well?"

"Of course, milady." Jazlana bowed slightly. "Worgen's aren't as damn tough as they think that they are."

Sylvanas chuckled slightly at the bad humor and nodded towards the inn.

"Your room is prepared." She explained. "Bring Gorefang to the stables for a rest and meet me inside. My room is located right next to yours when you are ready. Do not keep me waiting."

Jazlana stripped herself of her armor and any other heavy loads and redressed into her more formal but casual wear for her meeting with Sylvanas after return from the stables. Her tight purple leather corset-type top bared the Forsaken's emblem across her breasts and left enough of gap between it and her tight Springpaw skin pants to see her bellybutton and the perfect curves of her hips and waist. Jazlana was always more comfortable in the tightest of clothes, one's that clung perfectly to her body. In reality, if she could, Jazlana would probably go everywhere naked. She just always felt more comfortable, more.... Herself with less clothes and more of her natural skin.

But, of course, a naked elf running around would cause quite the uproar and the last thing on her mind was getting raped again. After all.... That's what killed her to begin with so many years ago....

She straitened her corset in the long mirror and pulled out her scrunchies to fluff her long red hair into position before turning on her heel and heading out the door.

Even if Sylvanas had not told her, Jazlana still could have figured out that the large guarded wooden double doors had led to Sylvanas' room alone. The guards noticed Sylvanas' right-hand-woman right away and stepped aside.

Jazlana rapped on the doors twice to make sure the banshee queen was prepared for her entrance; and sure enough she was.

"Come in."

Jazlana pushed one of the doors open just enough to step inside, closing it behind her and bowing to Sylvanas' back as the leader stared out the far window.

"Was the something that you needed me for, milady?" Jazlana finally spoke up when her queen said nothing.

"Can I not just want to see my good friend, Jazlana?" She cooed, turning her head now to face the young girl with a gentle smile and Jazlana found herself flushing slightly.

"Uhhh.... N-no.... I suppose that is fine as well...." She managed and Sylvanas chuckled.

"Calm down." She sighed, walking around the chair positioned to face out the window and towards Jazlana. "I won't bite.... Much."

The banshee queen laughed again and Jazlana joined her.

She had been working with Sylvanas for so long that the woman had even reveled to her once that Jazlana was the only one that she would ever trust completely with her life. Though Jazlana still found a random meeting odd, she was able to relax and slip into old friend mode at the queens' permission.

"Well it is good to talk to you again so out of line Sylvanas." She smiled and Sylvanas grinned at the name, but frowned there after.

"Tell me Jazlana...." She hummed. "How you died.... You were raped.... Correct?"

Jazlana remained dead silent and her face fell at the sudden mood-killing comment.

"I'm sorry for such a touchy question...." She tried again, but Jazlana shook her head, forcing herself to shake it off. It was an old story.

"No, it's quite alright, milady." She sighed before continuing at the queen's attention. "Yes, I was.... I was raped.... By men who I barely remember their race, let alone their faces.... I was left in Eversong Woods to die.... But that...."

Jazlana smiled slightly then and meet eyes with Sylvanas once more.

"That's when you found me.... Sylvanas.... You made me Forsaken, under your command, and let me live once more.... Well, in a sense I suppose."

The two chuckled and Sylvanas stepped closer.

"I only ask because I've seen you with that orc a lot lately...." She hummed and Jazlana froze.

"What orc?" She struggled to keep her voice steady as Sylvanas suddenly got almost uncomfortably close to Jazlana's own body.

"Hmmm.... Logar, I believe his name is...." She hummed, then leaned in to whisper into Jazlana's ear;

"I'm jealous...."

Jazlana shivered as Sylvanas pulled away once more with a rather seductive looking smirk.

What had gotten into her all of a sudden?

"Wh-.... What do you mean, milady?" Jazlana tried nervously. "He is only an orc...."

"But.... You spend so much time around him...." She cooed once more, leaning in again, so close now that her lips lightly brushed against Jazlana's but for only a moment.

"I think you owe me now.... What do you think?"

Jazlana gulped.

"I will do anything you ask of me milady." She tried again. "I am sorry if that is what you think. I do not intend upon such inflictions."

Sylvanas hummed and, with a dark chuckle, Jazlana was suddenly aware of the queens' hand drifting up her inner thigh to eventually rest and pinch ever so slightly at the skin incredibly close to her entrance.

"M-Milady...."

"You shouldn't constantly be wearing such tight clothing around me, Jazlana...." Sylvanas leaned in to coo into the youngers' ear again now with another dark chuckle. "Makes me just want to ravage your body over and over again.... Why do you even wear clothes.... Hm? Why don't you just take them off?"

"B-But milady...."

"I thought you said that you would do anything that I asked of you?"

Knowing that she could not argue with her own words spoken only less than a minute ago, Jazlana slowly reached up to begin unlacing her corset with nervous fingers.

"Good girl...." Sylvanas hummed, stepped back now to get a good look up and down Jazlana's body with a lick of her lips.

When Jazlana got about halfway down the lacing of her corset, Sylvanas slipped behind her and smacked the youngers' hands away to replacing them with her own. Jazlana allowed her arms to dangle uselessly at her sides now as the banshee queen gripped tightly onto either side of her corset.

"You won't be needing this...."

With a loud RIIIIPPPPP, Sylvanas tore apart the remaining of Jazlana's corset and tossed it to the ground.

She chuckled darkly at the youngers' rather surprised gasp and nipped at the side of her neck, allowing the fingertips of her right hand to graze a trail down and across Jazlana's bare stomach seductively.

She slowly inched her hand back to the girls' inner thigh and massaged it slightly until a light moan protruded past her lips and a wide smirk peeled across Sylvanas' face.

"You dirty girl...." She hissed into her ear, allowing her hand to massage at the now gasping girls' cunt through her pants. "You like it when I touch you there?"

Jazlana bit her bottom lip harshly, trying her hardest to block out the painfully amazing pleasure spreading through her body like wildfire.

"Oh goodness...." Sylvanas chuckled again now. "It seems you are quite wet.... Hmmm.... You really like this, don't you, you dirty little whore...."

"M-Milady.... P-please.... Please don't do this...."

"Oh but you sure seem to like it...." Sylvanas rejected the youngers' pleas in a teasing tone. "You want more.... Don't you, slut?"

Despite her words, and the pleas her mind was screaming, her head nodded yes and Sylvanas' hand retracted to grab at the young girls' nipples. A nipple in each hand, Sylvanas messaged Jazlana's breasts erotically from behind and Jazlana could hold it back no longer.

No matter how bad she knew this was, nothing- and she meant nothing- could change the amazing pleasure pulsing again and again through her body.

Jazlana moaned at the motions and allowed one of her hands to move forward and slide into her pants to tease her own clit slightly.

"Oh God.... M-Milday...." She groaned and Sylvanas chuckled once more.

"See? Now you're even touching yourself...." She hissed. "You're such a dirty fucking bitch, aren't you?"

"Oh God.... Please.... More...."

"Say it." Sylvanas hissed now, pausing her motions.

Jazlana bit her lip and rubbed harder, but Sylvanas slapped her hand away harshly and hissed again through gritted teeth into the youngers' ear.

"Say that you're a dirty little slut. Tell me what you want, Jazlana. Tell me now or you won't get a God damn thing...."

"I-I...." Jazlana tried, checks flushed a bright red. "I'm a dirty slut.... Please.... P-lease Milady.... Touch me.... Oh God.... Please Sylvanas...."

"I love it when you're embarrassed." She cooed. "It gets me excited the more humiliated you are.... You like it when I'm wet for you, don't you?"

"Oh God yes...." Jazlana groaned in return, continuing now to rub at her pussy violently.

"Yeah.... Rub that soaking cunt...." She cooed through gritted teeth at her now, pinching at the youngers' nipples slightly.

Suddenly the sound of one of the doors opening made both girls glance up and Jazlana flushed deeply.

"L.... Logar...."

The orc stood awkwardly in the doorway, unable to move or look away from the rather erotic girl on girl action before him now.

Even Jazlana could see the bulge below the mans' loincloth growing in excitement as Sylvanas chuckled and coiled a finger towards the shocked man.

"Would you like to join us.... Logar.... Correct?"

Logar nodded, still frozen to place.

"That is correct."

"Well then?" Sylvanas cooed. "I know it wouldn't be your first time fucking an elf, now would it?"

Both Logar and Jazlana froze and Sylvanas rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Oh please.... I've known about you two fucking each other senseless for a while now...." She grinned. "I like to keep a close eye on you both...."

"I-I...." Logar stuttered, but Sylvanas sighed.

"I'm not saying it's a bad thing.... You will not be punished...." Then the idea came to her;

"As long as you help me fuck her.... Right now.... Well, Logar?"

Jazlana watched, unable to decide herself if she wanted this or not, but apparently Logar had decided long before her. He moved his loincloth aside and began to stroke his hard erection and make for the two girls as Sylvanas' left hand moved at Jazlana's nipple and her other trialed down to her own cunt.

"Fuck her." She ordered the orc, stroking herself behind Jazlana now.

"I... I'm not sure if she is prepared yet milady...." He tried.

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" Sylvanas hissed loudly now. "She fucking dirty little bitch that wants just someone to fuck her brains out.... Now do it."

Logar shot Jazlana an almost apologetic look before spreading her legs and tearing off her pants.

Sylvanas inserted one finger into herself and groaned as the orc positioned his massive cock at Jazlana's entrance.

"Now!"

At Sylvanas' command, the orc thrust himself deep inside of Jazlana who groaned loudly in pleasure, allowing her head to loll back and rest on Sylvanas' shoulder.

The banshee queen inserted another finger into herself and moved them in and out as she watched the young undead elf be fucked by the giant orc.

"You like that?" She hissed into Jazlana's ear as Logar's pace quickened and she began to pinch at her nipple. "Why don't you stroke me now?"

Without a word in otherwise, Jazlana reached back and shoved three fingers into Sylvanas' cunt and began finger fucking the queen erotically.

All three were moaning and grunting loudly until Jazlana's cum was streaming down the orcs' shaft dripping and into the floor and her own fingers were drenched in the queen's cum as well.

"Don't stop...." Sylvanas gasped. "Please... Don't stop now...."

Then another idea came to her.

"Logar, pull out."

"But I thought you said-"

"Pull out!" She yelled then smirked as Jazlana took her fingers out once more. "I want that dirty little pussy for myself...."

With that, Sylvanas spread her legs wide and shoved her own soaking cunt against Jazlana's and moved slightly, intermingling their cum together.

The two moaned loudly and picked up pace with each other till their thighs and pussy's were both drenched in each others' cum.

Finally, his own hand refusing to satisfy him any longer, Logar positioned himself under Jazlana and, the moment her body came back down again, his cock was pressing eagerly against her asshole.

Jazlana moaned and tried to pull away, but the orc grabbed her hips and pulled her tight asshole all the way over his painfully erect cock with a load groan.

Sylvanas smirk and flipped around, licking the cum from around Jazlana's wet entrance and fingering herself once more as Jazlana almost instantly came all over her lips.

"Come on you dirty little whore...." She cooed, licking the youngers' entrance more and more. "Take it like the slut you are...."

Suddenly, with a loud and unexpected groan, Logar shoved his cock all of the way inside the young undead elves' asshole and released his rather large load inside of her.

Sylvanas, at the site of the ungodly amount of cum spilling out her asshole now, came for the last time on her own hand as well and fell backwards, panting heavily.

Jazlana allowed her body to lie limp on the floor, covered in sweat and cum, and try to resume a regular heartbeat.

But Logar stood tall above the two girls, stroking a still hard erection and looking down at Sylvanas with a dark expression now.

"Now it's time for my payback...." He growled darkly and Sylvanas' eyes widened.

"What.... What are you talking about orc?" She spat, but her fierce words were betrayed by her fearful expression at the lust and hatred burning deep within the orcs' eyes just then.

Jazlana pushed herself up against a wall and watched the scene carefully unfold from afar.

The orc grabbed Sylavanas' arm and yanked her up of the floor, his other hand slapped harshly now over her mouth to block out her cries of pain at the sudden movement.

He tossed her like a rag doll onto the coffee table and shoved her legs apart, yanking off what was left of her pants but still ever so careful to keep one hand on her mouth as he positioned himself now at her still soaked entrance.

"I'm going to teach you to reveal an orcs' secret." He growled, for some reason or another turning Jazlana on quite a bit. "Jazlana was my only secret. I did so to protect her. Now I shall give you a secret of your own to keep."

Without a word in otherwise, Logar thrust himself deep inside of Sylvanas' cunt and she moaned loudly behind his hand at the immense pressure of his painfully large cock inside of her now.

Jazlana stood and made for the pair as Logar's thrusting quickened.

"Milady.... I thought you knew better than to disrespect and orc...." She cooed, fingering herself again in front of the pair now.

Logar, getting lost in his movements, finally released his hold on the banshee queens' mouth and instead slapped her harshly across the face. Yet, for some reason, this movement erupted a loud pleased moan from the forsaken woman instead of a muffled scream or cry of pain of any sort.

"Now I.... I see why you two do this....Oh!" She moaned between thrusts. "It.... It feels so good!"

Suddenly Logar stopped and yanked his cock out harshly, causing Sylvanas to flinch with the short sting of pain at the sudden and sloppy exit.

"No." He rumbled loudly. "It's not supposed to feel good for you."

He flipped the defenseless queen around and shoved her back down on the coffee table, pining her wrists behind her back now, arms at awkward and painful angles. Without another though, the orc shoved himself inside of her asshole with no warning and no lube.

Sylvanas screamed loudly in pain, but Jazlana blocked her pleas with her own mouth, tongues intertwining to close the gap completely.

After a few minutes of thrusting, and Sylavanas' mouth somehow ending up on Jazlana's cunt again, Logar yanked out and walked over Jazlana, aiming his shaft at her face and stroking until cum spilled out in thick ropes and stuck to the youngers' beautiful features.

The room suddenly then fell silent aside from the trio's pants and groans.

Sylvanas was unable to move from pain, Jazlana began working on getting the most of the sticky substance off of her face as she could with just her hands, and Logar slid to the floor in exhaustion.

Finally, he turned to Jazlana and mashed his mouth to hers.

"I love you." He panted and her eyes' widened as she glanced back over to a half-"re"-dead Sylvanas, but Logar only chuckled.

"Oh I don't think that she'll be telling anyone...."

12