Strange Days Ch. 48-50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

I nodded, licked my lips. She felt so fucking good, and she was unbelievably tight, tighter than Sarah, Violet or Holly. She may have even been tighter than when I'd fucked Sarah with a cock made for Violet.

"Does it feel good?" I asked her, tightening my hold on her ass, moving her hips a little, my aching length rubbing her warm wet walls.

"Gawd, yes," she sighed, eyes fluttering shut. Cupping her behind, I pulled her up a few inches, relished the feel of her silken folds sliding up my length, then pushed her back down. Paula licked her lips and asked, "What...oh sweet jeezus..." she breathed, rubbing her cheek against mine again, kissing my ear delicately. Her arms tightened around my shoulders as I fucked her slow but deep. "What was so funny?"

"Oh, that," I chuckled, slowly pulling her up, then pushing her back down until I felt the smooth lips of her cunt press against my groin. "This is actually the smallest I've ever been."

"Really?" she asked, shivering as I fucked my cock into her again. She felt so good that I couldn't stop, and soon she was flexing the muscles of her leg and fucking me back, meeting each of my thrusts with one of her own. "But you feel so...gawd...you feel so big."

I smoothed my hands over the tight globes of her ass, ran the tips of my fingers down the crack between them. "Everyone's different," I breathed, loving the feel of her tightly muscled body.

"How big...are you...with Sarah?" she asked between gulping breaths, moving her hips faster.

I smoothed a hand up her back, let my fingertips slide further down the crack of her behind, rubbing over the tight bud of her ass.

"Oh!" she jumped in my arms a little, shivered against me.

I chuckled and explored further, until I felt the bottom of her cleft, labia swollen with arousal, stretched tightly around my pumping shaft.

"A lot wider," I told her, turning my head to nibble on her ear. "But not as long."

"Gawd, Amy," she whimpered, humping against me harder, her body slapping against mine. "What about...ohmygawd...with Violet?"

"Hung like a horse," I chuckled, and she laughed with me. Fuck me, she felt amazing. I tightened my arms around her waist and really started fucking her. Standing up like we were, I could only fuck her with about half of my length, but I buried myself deep inside her with every stroke. "You feel so good, Paula."

"Gawd, so do you," she breathed, and she bit my neck.

A tremor ripped through me and I felt heat growing in my belly. I was close.

"You're getting bigger," she gasped, holding me tighter, fucking me faster. "Are you gonna cum?"

"Yeah," I nodded against her cheek. "Are you?"

"Oh, gawd, yes," she nodded back, biting my neck again. "You can't get me pregnant, right?"

"No," I groaned, felt my cock swelling, throbbing. I grit my teeth, held back the tide of release.

"You're sure?"

"Yes," I hissed.

Paula shivered, tightened her hold on me until I could barely breathe, then whispered, "Then cum inside me, Amy."

"Gawd!" I screamed, and let go.

Hot cum roared up my shaft, spilled into her, filled her until my length was swimming in thick cream.

"Oh my...ohgawd!" Paula wailed, fucking against me so hard that it jarred me down to my feet.

My cock lurched in her gripping cunt again and again, until I could feel my cum leaking out of her, oozing down my thighs.

"You're coming so hard," she cried, digging her nails into my back. She began twirling her hips, rubbing my jerking spurting length with her cum-coated walls.

My belly tightened again. I flexed my arms around her waist, pulled her down and hunched my hips up towards her, and felt the end of me press against her cervix as a vicious burst of cum gushed into her.

Paula cooed in my arms and she peaked again, calling my name, telling me how good it felt to have me inside her. She shivered against me, thoroughly impaled on my spurting cock, and began raining feathery kisses on my face and neck. I stroked her back gently, holding her a little less tightly, basking in the afterglow of wonderful sex.

"Gawd, that was good," she sighed, kissing my ear.

I smoothed a hand down to her ass and cupped a tight cheek. Paula's cum soaked walls squeezed down on my cock.

"You're still hard," she said quietly, leaning away to look at me. She bit her lower lip, then she grinned. "Come on."

Standing up on her toes again, Paula drew me out of her. She rinsed us off, then took my hand and guided me back to my room, towels in her other hand. She dried herself off, then helped dry me. Dropping the towels to the floor, she took my hands and turned my back to the bed, then she stepped into me, my still hard cock pressed between our stomachs. The swollen tips of her breasts rubbed against mine as she slipped her arms around my waist and cupped my ass, then she kissed me.

I swooned in moments, her tongue licking at my teeth, the roof of my mouth, twisting around my own tongue. This was exactly how she'd kissed me back at home. I managed to make my body obey me and wrapped my arms around her, moving my hips to rub my cock against her stomach.

"I want you again," she breathed against my mouth, and I shivered, wanting so badly to be inside her body once more. "Is that okay?"

"Uh-huh," I whimpered.

Paula smiled against my lips. "Good."

Taking my hands, she helped me climb onto the bed, then she had me lay down on my back. I watched her crawl over me, her beautiful body so tight and lean, her long blue-black hair tossed to one side. Her gaze was fixed on my long throbbing length, which was leaking glistening cum onto my stomach.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she suddenly laughed softly, taking my cock in her hand to lift it up and away from my belly.

"Doing what?" I asked breathlessly, gaze fixed to her glistening folds hovering just above the angrily swollen head of my girl-dong.

"Fucking you," she grinned at me, then she lowered her body.

"Oh gawd," I moaned, closed my eyes at the feel of her tight heat surrounding me again. So slick, so hot. Inch by inch my length slid into her, the wider head of me spreading her open.

Paula wasted no time. With her hands on the bed under my arms, she began rocking her hips back and forth, fucking me slow but deep. Her eyes closed and her brow pinched together.

"You feel so good, Amy," she breathed.

I couldn't just lay there. I slid my hands up her thighs and around, cupping her tight ass, kneading the flesh there while she rode me. She wasn't moving that slow, but it seemed to take forever for her tight cunt to slip up the length of my shaft until I was just at her opening, then gulp me back inside. I let my head loll to the side, licked my lips, and began moving my hips just a little, just enough to fuck her back. My cock poked deeper into her quivering core.

"Oh, gawd," she gasped, and the next time she came down on me, it was with much more force. "Oh, gawd, Amy."

I slid my hands up her back and pulled her down to me. Paula buried her face in the crook of my neck and shoulder. Her body flattened against mine, so warm, so tight, but so soft too. I moved my hips, fucked her with short but deep thrusts, the tip of my cock lightly nudging the end of her on every stroke.

"Cum for me, Paula," I whispered into her ear.

"Oh, my..." she gasped, her body tensed, and her warm folds flooded with heat, gripped me like a vice. Then she screamed into my neck. "Gawd!"

Her heavenly cunt bathed my length with girl-cum, and her body shook violently. Still I fucked her, felt the core of my dick tingle, then burn, but the good kind of burn.

"Keep cumming," I told her, humping into her cumming cunt faster, harder.

"Amy!" she cried, and she sank her teeth into my shoulder.

"Cum all you can."

Paula screamed into my shoulder, and she bit me harder. I felt her warm girl-cum trickled down my wet cleft and into the crack of my ass. She was so wet there wasn't much friction anymore, not enough to push me over the edge. Cupping her ass, I drew almost completely out of her, then I willed my cock bigger, thicker. When I pushed back in, she was much tighter.

"Oh my...oh jeezus!" Paula whimpered.

Inch by long hard inch my thick tool filled her depths. When I bottomed out, I picked up the pace again, fucking her seething cunt until she was gasping for breath, biting my shoulder, wrapping her arms around my neck and humping into me, meeting my thrusts with her own.

"So big...so hard," she cried.

My belly tightened. My cock throbbed, lurched inside her.

"Cumming," I hissed.

"Yes, yes," Paula gasped, kissed my jaw, cheek. "Please, yes."

Then she kissed me. I erupted like a volcano, filled her with thick cum with a huge burst. The second lurch of my dong sent hot cream flowing out of her, and the third caused what felt like a wave of jizz to roil out of her and flow between my legs.

"So much cum," Paula moaned into my mouth. "I love it."

I could only moan back to her. I held her down, pinned on my spurting length. Every time my dick would throb, spilling more cum inside her, even more thick cream gushed out of her. It felt like I could cum forever. And I wanted to. Oh, how I wanted to fill her with cream for the rest of my days.

But I knew this feeling. I knew if I didn't let my body come back down from the peak of ecstasy, if I didn't stop cumming, I would cum until I passed out. I was already feeling light headed. But there was no end in sight. Even though I went still, my dick continued to buck and spurt, and Paula humped against me, not a lot of movement, but enough to rub me with her soaked walls, enough to milk me endlessly.

"Paula," I grunted, wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. "Stop moving."

Her arms tightened around my neck and she breathed, "But it feels so good."

I shook my head, but Paula only ground her hips against mine, fucking my cock deep in her body. Thick cum was pooling under my ass. Never mind the fact that we were making a devastating mess of my bed. Paula was going to fuck me into darkness.

"The living room," I gasped.

Paula moved, so that she was looking down at me through lidded eyes. "What?"

"Girl's night," I breathed, black spots clouding my vision, cock spilling endlessly. "Gonna pass out."

"Oh!" She squealed, eyes wide with understanding, remembering me almost passing out from cumming on the living room floor back home.

Pushing up onto her arms, Paula raised her hips until I slid out of her with a pop. My thick tool slapped hard against my stomach, then promptly bucked and shot a huge thick rope of hot cum up my body and past my head.

"Holy shit!" Paula giggled.

My dick pulsed again and again, each rope lessening in intensity, which had the unfortunate side of effect of not clearing me or the bed, and soon I felt warm cum spattering me from forehead to tits. At last, the storm ended and my dick gave a final feeble spurt of cream onto my breasts.

"Jeezus," I croaked, keeping my eyes shut, since one of them was caked with girl-cum.

"Damn, Amy," Paula giggled again, and I felt her get out of bed. She came back with a towel and gently wiped the cum from my eyes and face. "You really made a mess."

"Yeah, well, it was your fault," I told her.

She laughed and began wiping down my body. She looked at the bed and shook her head. "Wow. There must be a milk jug worth of cum here."

I screwed up my face. "That's gross."

She laughed, and I laughed with her. While she wiped me down, I felt sleep taking me.

"Hey," her soft voice drew me back to the world of the living.

I opened my eyes to see her leaning over me, a warm expression on her face.

"Thank you," she smiled.

I smiled back. "Same to you."

She gave me a quick but thorough kiss.

"Come on," she told me, taking my hands. "Let's get you cleaned up and in Sarah's bed, and I'll take care of the rest so you can sleep."

There were no objections from me.

After Paula cleaned us up, I snuggled up into Sarah's bed and quickly dozed off. I wasn't asleep very long, because when I woke up to the sound of the elevator doors opening, I heard Trevor's voice.

"What's going on?" he asked quietly.

"Just tidying up," Paula replied.

After a moment, Trevor knelt beside the bed and brushed the back of his hand across my cheek. I smiled up at him sleepily. "Hey, baby."

"Hey yourself," he grinned, and he leaned over to kiss me.

It felt so good to be kissed by him again, smell his masculine scent, feel the warmth of him near me. He hadn't been gone long, but I'd missed him, much more than I'd expected to. Not only that, even though I'd had sex with Paula less than an hour before, heat pooled in my belly. I had an itch that only Trevor could scratch.

Wrapping an arm around his shoulders, I rolled onto my back and jerked him down on top of me on the bed.

"Amy!" he chuckled into my mouth, pushing up onto his elbows.

"What?" I teased, kissing him softly. The sheet had slid partially off of me, so I snaked a leg around his waist and dug my heel into his butt, pulling him between my legs. With a thrust of my hips, I rubbed up against his groin.

Trevor groaned, "You're insatiable, you know that?"

"Uh-huh," I smiled against his mouth and slipped a hand under the band of his shorts.

I was delighted when my hand slid over his muscular ass, discovering he was going commando today. Fire bloomed deep inside me, a raging need for him that overwhelmed me. I had to have him, now. I dug my nails into the warm skin of his ass, ground my weeping cleft against the growing bulge in his shorts.

"Missed you," I breathed, nibbling his lower lip.

I moved my hand between us to unzip his shorts, then reached in to grasp his cock. Gawd, he was so hard, and he felt hot enough in my palm to scorch my skin. I squeezed his length, felt him throb.

"Gawd, Amy," he groaned.

"Need you," I pulled his cock out of his shorts, rubbed the tip of him into my weeping slit.

"But Paula..." he began, but hissed at the feel of my hot folds kissing the tip of him.

I curled my hand into a fist in the hair on the back of his head, kept his mouth against mine. "Paula can find a nice hard cock of her own."

He chuckled into my mouth, then he moved his hips, lightly rubbing the swollen head of his dick over my clit, making me gasp. A tremor shot through my entire body. He did it again, plunged his tongue into my mouth, kissing me furiously while rubbing the hard shaft of him up and down my slick furrow, tormenting me. In moments, he had me shaking and shivering beneath him, a small cum threatening to burst through me.

"Trevor, please," I practically begged him, spreading my legs so wide, thrusting my hips, trying to catch his beautiful cock at my opening. I'd never felt so wanton in my life. "Fuck me. Please, baby, please, fuck me."

"Come for me first," he growled, nipped my lower lip, then bent his back to capture a breast in his hot wet mouth.

And I came on the spot.

"Gawd!" I wailed, body wracked with bliss, arousal leaking out of me and down the crack of my butt. I thrust my hips against his hard length, slick with my juices. I dug my nails into his ass through his shorts, pulled him to me, increasing the pressure on my clit. My climax reached new heights, no longer a small cum. It roared through me until I was panting like a bitch in heat.

Trevor licked my lips and kissed me, then drew back to give me an incredibly intense look and said, "Now I'll fuck you."

And with that, his achingly hard cock knifed into me.

I screamed at the feel of him filling me, so long and hard, so thick, throbbing with potency against my clenching walls. I curled my body up to him, pressing my cheek against his, grinding my cunt onto his wonderful cock. I felt him shift above me, slide almost completely out of me, so that his arms were behind my knees and he was bending me almost in half. With a grunt, Trevor thrust straight down into my passage, forcing me open, pushing so fucking deep. Then he fucked me.

"You're so fucking hard, Trevor," I whimpered, shivered beneath him, wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled them down until my knees touched my shoulders. The next thrust of his cock was so deep that I swear I felt him in my belly. "Ohgawdyes...ohgawd...ohgawdgonnacum!"

Trevor growled, the sound so masculine, so ferocious, so unlike him, then he began hammering my poor little pussy. His hips crashed into mine. My knee burned with the strain, my ribs ached, my wrist throbbed, but all of the pain was pushed away by the glorious feel of him using my body, manipulating me so masterfully, so unlike he had ever done before.

His long hard length slashed in and out of me, almost too hard, almost too big, almost too much, almost too good. Hot cum poured into me, sent me over the edge. I screamed my release, the feel of his cum splashing against the deepest parts of me shattering my senses, reducing my state of being to nothing more than a great cumming cunt. He had never cum so hard, nor so much, filling my tight channel beyond capacity, until his thick cream flowed over my butt and down my lower back.

I nearly blacked out with the pleasure, felt my body go limp. I don't know when he stopped cumming, or when I did, for that matter. I only knew it was over because he drew out of me slowly, inch by long hard inch. Thick cum gushed out of me, poured down my butt crack as he lowered my legs back to the bed.

"Oh my gawd, Trevor," I breathed.

His breathless laugh was confident, cocky, thoroughly self-satisfied.

I smirked at him. "Aren't you just so proud of yourself."

He gave me an incredulous look. "Hell, yes."

I laughed and pulled him down to me, hugged him, kissed him. "I love you."

"Now don't go getting all mushy on me," he teased, nibbling my lip, stroking my leg with his strong hand. "That was a perfectly executed fucking. Don't ruin it with sweetness."

I laughed. He was absolutely right. We hadn't just made love. We'd fucked like animals. With Paula in the shower, Trevor and I lay there for a while, kissing and petting. Eventually, we cleaned up, got me dressed, and relaxed in the living room. Paula joined us a little while later. The various hurts of my body came back as the afterglow of amazing sex faded, and soon my knee and ribs were killing me. I tried my best to ignore it.

Trevor stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. "You okay?"

He was clearly concerned, knew something was wrong.

"Yeah," I nodded. "But could you get me my pills?"

He frowned, then said, "Sure."

He got up and went to my nightstand, then to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Sounded like it was worth it," Paula said, and I glanced at her to see her grinning like a cat.

I grinned back. "Totally."

Trevor came back and handed me the water and a pill.

"Sorry, Amy," he said softly as he sat down beside me.

I drank half the water with my pill, set down the glass, and snuggled up against his side, pulling his arm around my shoulders to hold me. "Like I just told Paula," I smiled and kissed his chest through his shirt. "Totally worth it."

Trevor snorted and kissed my head, and the tension slipped out of him.

I started to fall asleep on the couch, snuggled up to the man I loved, but I managed to catch the beginning of a hushed conversation between Trevor and Paula.

"I still can't get over it," Paula said.

"Get over what?" Trevor asked.

"That the three of you are sleeping together."

"We're not sleeping together," he replied, and I could hear the smile in what he said next. "Weare sleeping withher."

There was a pause before Paula asked, "You mean you and Sarah...you haven't done anything?"

"No, not really."

"What doesnot reallymean?" Paula asked, and I could hear her smile too.

"Well, she kissed me once," he told her, and Paula took a sharp breath. Trevor quickly added, "But it was a friendly kiss. She wasn't coming on to me or anything." He paused, then said, "At least, I don't think she was." He sounded thoughtful at that last part, and I smiled to myself.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers