Strange Emails Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was watching Sam take Matt and said to me, "Just do my head, Pete...you know how I like it, slobber and lick, oh yeah, that's good, oh this is so fucking hot...."

Suddenly Matt said, "Oh Sam, take as much as you can...oh yeah, fuck man, I'm gonna cum sooner than I thought....I want to watch it blast into your mouth, that turns me on so much...when I say so, just pull back so my cock head is resting on the end of your tongue with your mouth wide open....oh, this is gonna be great, man...."

"Slobber me, Pete, you know how to do it, oh yeah....I'm gonna try and cum when Matt does, just keep slobbering, what a terrific blow bud you are, Pete, oh man you're so good, mmm..." Kevin said as he grunted and moaned. I love blowing Kevin, to be honest with you. I love the whole slobbering thing, spitting on his cock and mixing it with his stuff and just working his head over. I enjoy the other stuff but just slobbering on Kevin's bone does something for me.

I caught Sam out of the corner of my eye and his lusty enjoyment mirrored mine. Here we were, four young and hung guys getting off on each other, nobody else in our lives' the wiser, straight studs to the world, straight up blow buds for one another, WOW!

"Oh, fuck Pete, I'm ready to blow a load....Matt, you getting close?" Kevin whimpered.

"Okay Sam, pull back, oh fuck here it comes...oh fuck man, oh fuck me...." Matt cried, arching his back just a little and holding his hands on his ass to steady himself. Sam held Matt's cock down onto the end of his tongue with one finger on the upper side of Matt's shaft as Matt's rock rod began to blast one cream shot after another into Sam's mouth. Sam expertly moved the cum to the back of his tongue and just kept swallowing.

"Slobber me, oh fuck Pete, here it comes, you know what to do....oh fuck, here it is, ohhhhhh," Kevin grunted and began splashing my face with one rope after another of his sweet, sweet jizz. I stuck my tongue out and bounced his cock up and down as he sprayed me hard with his hot cream. "Oh God, here comes some more, oh fuck man, oh fuck...." Kevin moaned as more and more jizz came pumping out onto my face.

Sam saw what I was doing with my tongue and began doing the same thing with Matt, catching about every other rope in his mouth and taking the others in a masterly facial. Matt stared as his cock kept pasting Sam with one shot after another of his thick cream, moaning and thrusting slightly forward. "Take me in your mouth now, Sam please...I want to finish in your mouth," Matt said, "I want to feel your hot mouth as I make my last stand....oh man, you are good, Sam...take the last of it, mmm...."

Kevin's cum shots slowed down and I took him into my mouth all the way to the base, holding him there as he slowly softened some. He pulled slowly back and I put enough pressure on his skin to pull it all the way back over his head, then sucked his pisshole to get the last of this load.

Matt pushed his softening cock all the way into Sam's mouth and I looked over to see Sam's lips buried in Matt's bush and Sam struggling not to gag. Mercifully Matt pulled slowly out of Sam's mouth. Matt looked over at Kevin and nodded. They switched places and began to lick cum from our faces, Matt slowly licking my face clean, while Kevin cleaned up Sam. If you've never had that done to you, it's way fucking erotic, especially so when the licking bud loves the taste of cum and when he carefully cleans every drop from your face. This had been a tradition with the three of us: you always licked off somebody else's facial, never your own. It looked like the tradition would continue with four.

TO BE CONTINUED

12