Strange Emails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleared my throat and forced myself to move away from the sink area, past the toilet and a modesty panel to the shower area. Sam mumbled surprise at the large shower and changing area. I offered that it was a good set up and provided opportunities for different types of relaxation. He nodded and a trace of a smile passed across his face. I was still nervous and wanted to keep moving so I headed back to the master bedroom, Sam still staying puppy dog close to me.

Several full length mirrors face the opposite wall from the bathroom door and as I came across the threshold back into my bedroom I deliberately stopped abruptly to take in the mirror view of us standing together. Sam did not hold himself back from bumping into me and in that brief collision a wall between us came crashing down. Sam grabbed hold of me, ostensibly to maintain his balance. Our eyes met in the mirror across the way and it was plain as day to me what was about to happen. I held eye contact with him for the better part of a minute, then watched Sam's mouth move as he mumbled, "Well, this is kind of awkward."

"No," I said softly, eyes still locked with his, "not awkward. My heart is pounding and there is tension between us but I'd hardly call it awkward. This is the edgy stuff that brings excitement to life. I am not entirely sure what might happen next. After all, I want to be a good host...you know, want to make you feel at home, but on the other hand I'll confess that I'm not afraid of the next few minutes at all, no matter what happens."

"Nor am I," Sam replied quietly, keeping my gaze across the room, holding my attention right next to me. "I'll get to that other story later. I'd just as soon start a whole new chapter right now." Sam took a deep breath, eyes still locked on mine, and said, "I'm going to be bold right about now, Pete, and tell you straight out: I'd like to find out if there's any pussy scent left on your body from yesterday. I believe there's some left on mine...that is, if you're interested."

Well, for some men like me, this is the kind of personal interaction that makes life worth living. My sudden sexual hunger was easily seen in my eyes as I continued to lock on to Sam. My answer was to lean backward into Sam. A thin smile on my lips matched an intensifying sparkle in his eyes. I watched in the mirror even as I felt Sam move closer to me. We were both close enough in height to stand shoulder to shoulder and I could see the outline of his shoulder just to the right of mine, his face peering intently over my shoulder. I felt his strength nudging my ass as he moved snug up against me. I watched and felt as his hand moved to the front of my thigh and pressed lightly in. He brought his hand slowly across the growing bulge in my Dockers and let it rest on my belt buckle, hooking his thumb just enough to hang on and slipping his fingertips into the zipper area of my pants. 'This is working out well,' I thought to myself. 'I like the slow, erotic approach.'

I watched and felt as Sam moved his other hand onto my hip, pulling me back tight against him. I felt his strength growing harder against me. He leaned in and bit my earlobe gently. "I can tell you want this as much as I do," Sam whispered. "I'm glad we hit it off early on. I was hoping to find a bud...mmm," he whispered some more as his left hand moved to my chest. He flexed his arms, drawing me body tight up against him. "I'm horny as fuck for you, Pete," he said close up and quiet like in my ear.

I was enjoying this immensely, as my throbbing Johnson gave witness to. "Well, I'll be honest with you, Sam," I said, "I didn't see this coming at all. But I want it as bad as you do. You've got me way fucking horned up, mister." I put my hands on his and slowly lifted them off my body. I turned to face him and looked him directly in the eye. I put my hands to the side of his head and pulled him into a full, hard kiss. If he was surprised or grossed out, he gave no indication. He pulled back, keeping my gaze as he began to unbuckle my belt and undo my pants. That was all I needed. "I guess this is where we change into something 'not work,' huh?" I mumbled.

We began to tear our clothes off and in a flash we stood there buck naked and hard bodied. "Nice horn," I said as I looked him over, "and I like the extra skin. Except you seem to be working on a leak of some kind." His cock was a good seven inches and uncut, not overly thick but with heavy veins all over it. A pair of weighty balls hung loose to complete the package.

"You too, Pete," Sam replied, "nice Johnson, man, nice Johnson...been a long while since I saw one that thick, too." Sam was about licking his lips in anticipation. I'm cut, six and thick, with a fat flared head. The women like the flare, it does something for them. My other buds like it too.

I pulled Sam toward me as I backed toward the bed. "Come on, Sam, find what's left of that pussy juice. It's buried treasure. Buried deep in the bush...come and get it, stud," I said.

Sam came at me, pulling me into a hard embrace as our cocks crashed together. I pulled his face to mine as we tumbled onto the bed, teeth clicking against each other, cocks grinding, hands roaming fiercely. We wrestled back and forth, each one seeking to dominate the other, as bucks are wont to do. We were a mass of straining muscle, seeking to get at each other while trying to get the other guy down at the same time. Just as it seemed we would wrestle to a draw all evening, Sam pulled away, spun onto his back with his mouth by my cock. I quickly knelt over him, my shins bracing his shoulders flat on the bed and let him lick my crotch as his tongue and nose sought out the remains of the pussy juice from Suzy Whatshername. As he moaned his pleasure I lowered my face to his cock and began licking and sniffing for his wife's pussy scent. And I found it soon enough: a musky feminine aroma in the midst of the sweaty musk of his manhood. What a powerful aphrodisiac it was!

We licked each other's cock up and down in unison, sniffing the day old cuntiness soaked into the hair and skin surrounding our cocks. Sam put his lips against the tip of my drippy pecker and began to lick my flared cock. I pulled away from his bush to concentrate on feeling his warm tongue smearing my precum all over my manhead. His moaning heightened my pleasure and his hand found the back of my head, urging me back to his cock. I responded eagerly, slipping my tongue under his foreskin and sucking in his salty stickiness. Sam's mouth engulfed my manhead and I returned the favor, pushing his foreskin back with my lips and swirling my tongue over his tasty meat. Whatever Sam did, I did in kind and we had a mutual blow job working pretty good.

After a while I pulled off Sam and lay down opposite him so we could do a side by side sixty nine. This slowed the action for a few minutes and gave us a chance to pace ourselves a little bit. But it wasn't long before the fury returned and we were seesawing back and forth on one another's slick and throbbing manhood, rolling and wrestling to take turns on top. He was a good match for me and we traded the up position fairly back and forth. I like to dominate when I can but there is a part of me that just wants to be face fucked from time to time and to be whored on. As Sam struggled to get back on top, I put up something of a fight, but I really just wanted him to fuck my throat till he blasted his cream into me.

I grunted as he rolled me onto my back and began to fuck my throat with the desperate fury of the untamed. Sam pulled his mouth off my cock, pushed himself up on his hands and began thrusting with all his might as he shoved his cock repeatedly into my mouth, forcing me to deep throat him. "Pete, you just want this, stud, don't you? Good, you stud fucker, here it comes! Take it man, take it!" Sam shouted. I began a swallowing motion with my throat and this caused another torrent of enthusiastic encouragement from Sam. I loved it! I reached around and grabbed his ass tight with both hands, which prompted another round of excited shouting and bucking. Sam arched his back, grunted and snorted like a rutting buck as he sent one blast of man cream after another down my throat. It seemed like the more I swallowed, the more he came. He swore some more as his pumping slowed and his cock began to soften some. Wow! I hadn't wanted that in a long time. Sam brought out the cock bitch in me...good for him!

He pulled out of my mouth and collapsed on the bed face up, his eyes milky and glazed. "You deep throat cocksucker, you love it, don't you?" Sam asked as he looked over at me. I was digging several of Sam's pubics out of my mouth. If I could just swallow them and be done with it, I would. But I can't stand them in my mouth anymore than you can. I finished digging and wiped my hand on Sam's bare chest.

"Yeah, I do, Sam...but you want it too, don't you? Come on, Sam, tell me you want it. Tell me how bad you want it," I urged as I got to my knees on the bed and thrust my throbbing strength at him. "Tell me you can take me like I just took you. Are you up to it? Are you man enough for it?" I asked.

As Sam began to answer, I grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under his head as he pleaded with me, "Yeah, stud, I want it...you bet I do, you man enough to give it to me? Come on, stud, show me what you've got. Give it to me. I want it, Pete, I want it bad, give it to me."

I mounted Sam's chest, pinning his arms down and forcing my cock past his lips and into his hungry mouth. He began to slobber on my manhead and bob on my meat. That was not good enough for me and I scooped his head up with my hands and began to rock my iron Johnson into his hot mouth. I could slide like this for hours...I know, I've done it before, just enjoying the slow in and out into a bud's mouth. I loved the power of being on top and having my buddy at my merciful disposal. I never tired of feeling tongue on my flared and sensitive manhead. Can life get any better than this?

But today was not going to be one of those hours on end slide shows. I savaged Sam's head down hard on my cock and pulled him tight until he started gagging. I released just enough to ease up on his gag reflex. "You want it bad, Sam, don't you?" I asked. Sam merely bobbed a yes, never skipping a beat and not whining or complaining. "Are you man enough to take me like I took you? Are you? Huh?" I asked. A slower bob in response this time told me maybe Sam wasn't sure. "We'll take it slow for you, okay Sam?" A more confident bob from Sam and I slowly pulled off him. "Let's move over the edge of the bed, buddy," I said.

Sam moved to the foot end, bringing the pillow with him. "Let me sit here on the end and just see how much I can take in the regular position. Your cock is real fat and I want to see how much I can take this way first," Sam said. Who was I to argue? I usually take a long time to come, so this little side track would not ruin anything for me. I stepped up to Sam and he began to engulf my meat. With my cock head so engorged, I feel every little movement and touch. Each sensation takes me one baby step closer to the end and builds upon the last one. I try to enjoy each individual moment of a blow job as I have discovered that no two are the same, and the uniqueness keeps me interested and focused.

I watched as my Johnson slowly disappeared into Sam's mouth. I felt my manhead touch the upper part of Sam's throat and his mouth tightened all the way around my cock. "Mmm, that feels real nice, Sam," I said, wanting to keep him encouraged. Sam held me in place as he took a slow, deep breath. Upon exhaling, Sam moved his lips a little further down my shaft and pulled my cock that much further into his tight mouth. It reminded me of an inchworm working its way slowly along. Just as diligent and determined, Sam inched a little further along. What was way cool about this was the increased pressure his mouth put on my cock as he inched further down. Soon enough I felt the tickle of his nose as it edged into my black bush. To me, that's always the benchmark. Anything short of this is average at best most of the time.

I did have one head job once that was strictly head work. I did finally shoot my load for her but it was all this poor girl could do to get my manhead in her mouth. I felt sorry for her a little bit so I made myself come faster than usual. But I did not feel sorry enough to see her again. She was average or below in the sack and fell right off my to-do list.

Sam continued to hold me tight in his mouth and although there was little or no movement or friction, I was enjoying this treatment. It was different and a little unique. Too many times there is a rush to explosion, kind of like I felt earlier, but I much prefer a drawn out, edging experience. It appeared that today would be some of both. As much as I was enjoying this I wanted to return the deep throat slamming experience Sam had given me earlier and one I was prepared to engage in with much enthusiasm.

Sam seemed to be reading my mind, ever so slowly pulling off me. He rubbed his jaw and smiled. "Okay, Pete, I'm ready now. I think I'll do real fine by you," he said and smiled. He liked both ends of a blow job, just like I did. This was turning out to be a great evening. Sam positioned himself on his back with his head toward the foot of the bed, hanging over just enough to give me clear access to his mouth and throat. My cock hardened at the sight and my breathing became a little more labored. This would be good.

I straddled Sam's face, putting my hands flat on the bed as if to do some push ups. Sam began to suck my balls. That felt good and I left him to that for a minute or so. I was really ready now so I pulled my hips back far enough to get my cock to Sam's mouth. Sam opened wide and I slowly rocked my rock hard cock into his eager mouth. What a fucking turn on this was! I was stretched out in all my natural glory, muscles tense and taut, suspended over a buddy with a real nice, tight body, who was taking me deep and not gagging. This was all right!

I began to thrust my hips slowly, pushing my wicked hard cock into Sam's throat. I could hear him laboring a bit to breathe but I kept my pace slow to accommodate him. Oh, the physical pleasure he was giving! This was a bud in every sense of the word, sacrificing himself as I had done earlier, willingly taking my cock for my pleasure. I saw Sam's cock begin to grow some, lengthening and swelling, though not to full hardness. With each thrust I looked Sam's body over and began to get more and more turned on. I watched his chest move up and down with every thrust. I watched as his hips began to match my thrusts. I tingled when he ran his hands along my thighs and up my ribcage. I gasped when he lightly pinched my nipples.

"Oh Sam, buddy, what a fucking turn on you are. No tease, all action and turn on, that's you. Mmm, you keep this up and I'm sure to empty my fat cock down your throat. You want it, too, don't you Sam?" I whispered. The slow bob of Sam's head caused even more pressure on my swollen hardness. I could feel Sam's nose nestled into my balls. Everything was so tight and tense, just what I needed for a hard explosion. I began to rock a little harder and a little faster, taking things up a notch and keeping them there, still looking Sam's body over with much lustful enthusiasm.

I happened to look down at Sam's throat during one deep thrust and I could literally see his throat expand to take my fat cock. Whoa! That was something new for me. I'd never noticed it before. Of course, I cannot actually state with accuracy that I'd ever been deep throated quite like this before but feeling the pressure on my manhead and seeing it happening at the same time with my eyes gave me a double treat that seemed to send a current of high voltage through my body. Suddenly I felt that tingle in my nuts and I knew I was going to blast soon. "Oh Sam, my man, it's building. It's building strong and fierce. I hope you're ready, Sam," I gasped.

Sam's muffled 'mmm' sent vibrations into my cock head and I held my manhead right over his voice box. "Do that again, Sam, please, oh please do it again," I whimpered. Various hums gave me individual shoves toward the edge. Then I lost control and began fucking Sam's throat hard, one thrust after another. Sam responded by trying to swallow my cock whole and keeping me deep in his throat. That was all she wrote, men. I spasmed and twisted and jerked and grunted and hollered and swore and bucked and came thundering down Sam's throat. My entire body was one taut muscled suspended over Sam, who was breathing hard on his own, turned on for sure judging by the hardness of his own cock and the renewed leakage of clear slime. As I groaned and grunted and shot the last of my jizz into Sam, I began to see sparkles on the periphery of my vision. Sam continued to suck hard and swirled his tongue on my meat, which in turn caused more spasms for my body. As the tide ebbed and the blood ran to my heart, I pulled slowly out of Sam's mouth and collapsed forward onto the bed, half on and half off. My body twitched and jerked involuntarily and I ended up splayed on the floor.

I could hear Sam trying to catch his breath in between my own gasping. I eventually crawled up on the bed next to Sam, lying flat on my back with one arm behind my head. Sam rolled over to me and put his head on my chest and an arm around my middle. We cuddled for a while. I didn't mind at all...in fact, I was glad. I felt connected to Sam, way much more than the bimbos I regularly entertained. As much as I enjoy pussy and the warm wetness engulfing my rigid manhood, I almost always felt a deeper sense of connection to other guys. Some who read this might be grossed out but that's the honest truth. I can relate to guys a whole lot more than I can the shallow women that come across my path. This cuddling satisfied a need for connection that we all have. I had crossed the line with Sam as I had with a few other buds and things would never be mere friendship anymore.

We lay there quietly for a few minutes. I guess we probably both dozed off for a while. I woke when Sam began moving a little bit. He was lying on his side looking earnestly at me when he cleared his throat and spoke, "I hope I've made myself plainly known to you, Pete."

"So it was you behind the email all the time, huh?" I asked, nonplussed and not at all surprised.

"Yeah, I admit it. Working side by side with you was really getting to me. I wanted to come on to you but in such a way as to not tip my hand unnecessarily. If you were not interested, I did not want you to know anything about me. It was a lame way to go about it, I realize. But it turned out way better than I thought it would," Sam said quietly, laying his head back on my chest.

"I can't argue with that," I replied. "I never imagined I'd be involved in a double deep bone smoke today. Man, you had my heart pounding from the moment we came up the stairs, Sam. When you looked at me in the bathroom mirror, I felt totally exposed before you. I knew we'd be naked before too long. I'm glad. It was real nice, Sam, real, real nice."

"Yeah, Pete, it sure was. At first, when I saw how fat your cock was, I thought to myself, 'No way can I take that all the way, no way.' You did a nice job working with me on that," Sam said. Then he laughed and said, "Double deep bone smoke? Not sure I ever heard it put that way before...guess that's what we did though, huh?"

"Let me spell it out: Double: we did each other; Deep: as in deep throat, the classic way; Bone Smoke: you smoked my bone, I smoked yours...yeah, it was nice, mmmmmm," I said. "As far as me working with you: fuck that, man, you did a real nice job working me down. I just love this, Sam. I was so turned on by you fucking my throat. Don't count on me wanting to be a cunt throat all the time but I sure loved it today. Let's just cuddle for a while, then you can tell me the rest of your story," I murmured.