Strange Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband had been a good lover, she'd thought. He'd never gotten her close to this state of helpless arousal, this passion that was burning her up from the inside out.

"Oh, Jesus."

His voice was low and rough, and the mattress tilted under her as he moved, his hands sliding up and down her thighs, thumbs reaching out to spread her lips and cheeks.

Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon ... the thought looped and hammered in her mind, fingers clenching more tightly into the material. Pleasepleasepleaseplease ...

She felt the head of his cock, sliding through her slickness effortlessly and she thrust back against him, desperate to feel it inside. For a moment, he leaned over her, his hand guiding himself up and down her lips, his breath hot and uneven on her shoulder blade, then he grunted and straightened, and the head pressed against her opening, forcing it wide. Every nerve ending there fizzed and buzzed, her thighs contracting and a rippling spasm tightening the muscles of her abdomen.

Sara pushed back hard, and heard his breathless chuckle as the head slid in, his long exhale as he thrust slowly into her, forcing his way through her overheated and blood-engorged internal muscles. The feel of him, inexorably and far too slowly, filling her, set off another set of trembling quakes and she squeezed herself around him involuntarily, sucking him deeper.

"Relax," his voice whispered behind her. "Gonna make this last, baby. Lemme show you."

She tried, dragging in another deep breath, trying to loosen the crawling tension in the long muscles of her back, in the wire-tight muscles of her legs but his slow withdrawal was as agonising as the push in had been and she couldn't stop the shivering of her body, pulsing and throbbing around him, or the explosions even the slightest movement set off in the nerves in her pussy. He wasn't even touching her clit and it was aching.

"Fuck me, please, fuck, fuck me, fuck me ..."

She wasn't even aware of the words spilling out of her until she heard his low groan, felt him lean over her again, his breath heating her shoulder.

"Christ, yeah, I am, I will."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She was going to tip him over without even trying, he thought, straightening up, pushing in a little faster, the inferno surrounding him amping up to new levels of heat and pressure. In between the soft pleas he could barely hear, she was moaning, and he felt himself get harder, impossibly so, from iron to tungsten in a heartbeat, her juices spilling out and coating his balls as he went as deep as he could with every stroke.

He couldn't believe how different it felt, this same tight, wet pussy, this same soft, sweet-smelling body, each and every fucking time. He wanted to drive into her, fuck her until she screamed out his name as she came over and over, fuck her until she overloaded from the multiple peaks and passed out with his load deep inside her. He wanted it to last longer, last for hours, this unbelievable pleasure he felt, her body vibrating around and up and down him, sucking him in and squeezing him and clutching at him as he pulled slowly out again. He wanted to feel her mouth around him again, to push himself into her impossibly tight ass, to bring her off in every way he knew and he wanted her to keep begging him to do it, those soft pleas stabbing right through him, his balls so fucking heavy and tight, his cock like a fucking spear.

Clawing back some hair-thin thread of control, he spread her cheeks apart, running his fingertips up and down her crack, his jaw clenching shut as she twisted somehow around him, the feeling like a huge, soft and shapeless hand pulling at him. Fuck, he would lose it if she did that again, he thought.

His body was glowing, incandescent and full of power, of strength and steel and a sharp, bright feeling that razored through him. He slid one finger into her, alongside his shaft, feeling it squeezed and coated and pulled it out, rimming her as he fucked her, hearing her moans change note, get a little louder, a little more desperate. Thrusting hard into her, he slid the tip of his finger into her ass at the same time, and held on as her pussy tightened unbearably around him, the ring of muscle surrounding his finger cinching closed.

Oh, sweet mother of god.

She shoved back against him, against the cock in her pussy and the finger in her ass and he groaned, ramming back, his balls slapping her pussy and his finger driving in to the knuckle, twisting it slightly as he pulled out, feeling her flex around him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sara gasped as she felt his finger slide into her ass, sparking a coruscation in the meandering trail of nerves threaded through her pelvis. She clenched hard on the cock in her, that needful throbbing increasing, pushing herself back against him, internally pleading with him to go faster. Harder. Deeper. To fuck her until she lost herself completely.

As if he'd heard her thoughts, she felt him pull back, the finger twisting and sliding inside of her, detonating a wild string of pulses that seemed to hit her clit like bombs. Then he was plunging back into her, a second finger joining the first, stretching her wider, wriggling inside of her as his thick shaft started to piston, accelerating every sensation.

"Yes," she breathed. "Oh, yes, yes!" she moaned. "God, do it, like that, yes, harder, oh, god -"

He was fucking her, the way she needed it, the way she wanted it. His. Only. His cock and fingers were ramming in and out of her and her body was catching fire, her soul was breaking free, she was lifted and tossed, higher and higher, unable to breathe, unable to do anything but ride the growing wave, drowning in the feel of him in her, scratching the itch, that itch that'd been with her for too long, too painful, she was too needing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He was too close and his breath hissed out from between gritted teeth, cock and fingers driving into her in the same quickening rhythm, his body shuddering as sensation became acute, became unendurable, a supernova just a heart beat away.

She came around him, bucking wildly, her cunt and ass spasming convulsively, crushing his cock and fingers, pushing him far, far out from the edge and into the abyss.

God, it'd never been like this, this freefalling ecstasy that was going on and on. Darkness danced at the corners of his vision, every muscle locked in full contraction, his hips jerking against her, pumping gallons of his seed into her, still going, unable to stop, an entire sea of pleasure lifting him up and casting him down, under it, drowning in it, no breath, no strength left, just the mindless seizures of overloaded nerves and his eyes were rolling up, and back, his being centred on the feel of her devouring him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Air returned. Slowly. Almost reluctantly. He blinked, pulling in a deep breath, letting his fingers slip out of her still-tight ass, feeling his cock nestled in velvet heat.

The faint moan from under him suggested that she was still alive too. He pulled back very slowly, as gently as he could. Staying in wasn't so much of an option in this case. He felt his arm almost give way as he tried to ease himself to the side, his jaw muscle pop out as he forced himself to stay up by an act of will. His entire body felt like jello, he thought, easing himself down beside her and making another monumental effort to lift his arm and pull her over so that she lay against his chest.

Something was different. He looked tiredly around the room and realised he could see, a little. A very faint grey light outlined the curtains at the window. Dawn.

He moved his head, inching closer to her, hearing the soft whisper of her breath in the silence of the room. He wanted to say something, but there weren't any words for it. Not for what'd just happened. Or what'd happened the time before. Or even for the time before that. He was wrung out, more completely satiated than he'd ever been in his life, and he didn't know why that was, was too pleasantly exhausted to even want to figure it out.

"Hey," he whispered, his lips brushing against her neck.

She lay still for a moment, then rolled a little toward him. Moving out of her way, he kept his arm hooked loosely over her hips as she rolled onto her side, her face shadowed, but looking up at him, he thought.

For a long moment, they looked at each other, unable to see the details of each other's expression in the darkness, but feeling it. Feeling something, he thought.

"There's -" she began, stopping and clearing her throat as her voice came out huskily. "There's a caravan, behind the house," she said. "I have to - uh - I have to get up, my kids have to go to school ..."

She trailed off, and he got the impression she wasn't sure of what she was saying. What she wanted to say.

He nodded, realising the uselessness of the gesture as he did. "That alright with you?"

"I won't -" she stopped again, her head ducking a little. "I won't tell anyone."

"I know."

He felt her breath on his mouth before her lips grazed over his, reaching out too late. The mattress dipped a little and she was gone, a vague shape, bending, picking something up, the rustle and hiss of fabric over skin.

He turned his head as the door opened and closed, then lay back, eyes dropping shut without volition.