Strange Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once outside I glanced around the parking lot for Anna and Nicholas, but they were nowhere to be seen. I tripped on my own heel and fell into the wall next to the door. I wondered if all eyes had been on us once again as we rushed from the bar.

Before I knew what had happened Seth's arms were closing me in against the wall. In the darkness, and without his lumberjack ensemble visible, he looked as beautiful as the vampire he was supposed to be playing. His gray eyes bore down on me, studyingmyface this time. I could feel his hot breath against my face, sweet from the smell of rum and coke.

I gasped, looking up into his face, and let out another muffled gasp when I felt his lips crash against mine. Our lips were so swollen that the sensation was heightened even more. I knew this was the alcohol playing its roll, but allowed myself to give over to the sensation that was already rolling up in my belly. Before I even noticed his tongue begging for entrance at my mouth I had told myself that whatever the night held, I was open for it.

Seth removed one hand from beside my head and slid it down my side to settle on my waist. He found the edge of my shirt and allowed his fingers to play with the hem. His tongue was dancing on my lip, licking ever so gently, almost asking permission to come inside.

I parted my lips and allowed the sweet taste of his mouth to join his tongue. His kiss deepened, pushing my head against the wall. I felt as if the brick was nothing more than a pillow, absorbing me against it. I let a small moan escape my mouth as his now chilled fingers touched the bare skin of my waist. He groaned at the sound of my sensual noise and pushed his body deeper against mine. My face was flushed once again, and I barely registered the cold wind whipping around us.

Suddenly he broke the kiss. Slowly pulling away from me. His eyes still trained on mine, I couldn't tear my gaze from his. He acted to move in again when I heard a sensual sigh from around the corner of the building. Only eight feet away I could see the elbow of my friend's jacket, how I had missed it before, I wasn't sure, but now, with Seth here, heightening my senses, I could understand how insignificant it had looked a moment ago.

Seth allowed me to slip from his hold and I sauntered slowly and wobbly towards the elbow. My fingers jumped to my mouth when I was close enough to see Nicholas pushing Anna against the wall. His arms were straining to hold her about a foot off the ground, leaning in to nuzzle into her throat.

Her eyes flew open when she heard the minuscule gasp I had made. Her eyes were dark in the moonlight, but she smiled wickedly, understanding my surprise.

A voice came from behind me, smooth and sensual, "Let's give them some privacy, Love." Seth's hands found my waist while his face nuzzled into my hair.

Anna nodded once and then allowed her eyes to slip back shut as Nicholas's nose grazed her jaw and his eyes spotted Seth and me. He smiled just as wickedly, already planning in his head what he was going to do with the rest of his night.

I turned quickly, my stomach cramping with nervousness for both my friend and myself.This is wrong.I fought my drunken self.We're both virgins.I begged again. Seth's eyes looked down at me kindly, but the same wicked smile as the other two, played with his lips. He pulled me against his body and urged me up to his lips into another kiss.

I could hear the heavy breathing of Nicholas behind me as Seth's mouth overtook mine.Give in. His mouth seemed to beg to me. So I did. Again, I let myself melt against Seth. His tight body was against mine. His tongue was soft as it explored my mouth, learning more about me than any other man ever had. He wasn't just kissing me, but tasting me, attempting to find more out about me through this kiss than a whole conversation.

I felt his arms and feet pulling me away. Well- not pulling away but guiding me away from Anna and Nicholas, to where, I had no idea, but I didn't care. The nervous cramps remained in my stomach but were joined by a tight heat deeper down to my core.

He broke the kiss finally and I let out a small sigh that sounded more like a whine. He pulled a set of keys from his pocket and held them up to me giving them a little shake. "My place or yours?"

My gut twanged and almost made me scream out. Yet I remained calm and looked at the car we stood in front of. It was a small silver Audi with tinted windows. I let out a low whistle, impressed by his ride and he shook his head, "not mine, just the studio's. They want to make sure I get around on time." He chuckled to an unknown joke.

His thick eyebrows raised waiting for my reply.

"Mine?"

He nodded once and opened the passenger door for me. I slid into the cold car and felt the cold leather even through my jeans. The door opened on the driver's side as I fastened my seatbelt. Seth sat down and let the engine begin to purr. "Where are you staying?"

He leaned into me, "The Hilton." I mumbled against his lips. With the car purring and pumping hot air, the cold wind was a thing of the past. My face grew hot again against his lips and I could barely control my hands. Before I had realized it my hands had taken control of themselves, obviously frustrated with my idiocy. My hand found his thigh and began to rub itself against the rough material of his jeans.

Seth shifted uncomfortably against his seat, yet continued to allow my insanity. His hand too moved from the steering wheel to my face, as he gently encouraged me without words. My hand felt the soft muscles under his jeans. His thigh was thin, and soft, yet a lean tight muscle flexed as I slowly massaged it.

A small moan escaped his mouth this time as he broke away and shifted the car into gear.

I yelled at my hands to stop as I found them doing whatever they wanted. But they were on their own, and soon they had convinced my mouth to join the exploration. The car lurched forward a little too quickly and Seth chuckled nervously, "Sorry, Love."

The car smoothly pulled out of the parking lot as my mouth took its first course and found a soft patch of skin underneath his earlobe. A jagged breath escaped between his lips as the car sped a little more quickly towards my hotel.

I sighed my hot breath onto his neck as my mouth took its path down his jaw line, discovering just how rough his scruff felt against my soft inflamed lips. My hand traveled upward. My hand found something smooth and bulging and I could only assume what it was. My mind screamed for me to stop, until it too, betrayed me and I found it growing frustrated by a leather belt I hadn't discovered was there before.

He sighed from relief and from intensity as we flew into a spot in the parking lot. "You're killing me." His voice was gruffer, but still beautifully Irish.

"No, I'm pleasing you." He chuckled, noticing my slurred words, still.

It was true, in the few short minutes that raged in my mind as an eternity, my body had not grown anymore sober. My speech was still slurred, my steps, I noticed as I got out of the car, were still clumsy, and my face was still flushed with heat.

Seth was at my side, slipping a soft arm around my waist. "I gotcha."

He helped me in through the front doors past the lobby. It felt strange. I was definitely able to know what was happening and what I was doing, but I felt just a little less frightened to do it. When the elevator doors slid shut I found myself against the mirrored wall, positioned just as if we were still at the bar. "You tease." Seth growled against my throat, as his hot breath tickled the nape of my neck. I felt his mouth- wet and opened- against a spot on my neck. I arched my back against him, feeling his body take mine against his, as he sucked and nipped at the skin on my neck.

I was hot and about to boil over. I felt the palm of his hand between my legs, radiating the heat through my jeans, teasing my core. I threw my head back and whined.

"Do you like it, Love? The teasing?" My whole body responded to his, and for only a split second I wondered how often a woman's body reacted like this to him. I swallowed my disgust, remembering the deal with myself: I was open tonight. If a womanizer wanted me, I was going to give him everything I had- including my virginity.

I inhaled his scent, mostly smelling like faded cologne, stale alcohol, and cold wind. Against my skin it felt wonderful. In my nose it smelled phenomenal. The elevator doors dinged and we split apart. Two hot, ravenous bodies, both stained with red cheeks.

I grabbed his hand, pulling him this time. We rushed down the hallway, all the way to the end. His lips found the back of my neck; his arms found my waist as I slipped the cardkey into the lock, shaking.

The door swung open and I couldn't have been happier to let the darkness flood around me. I swung around, my lips already on Seth's before we had dropped out coats. He slipped his off and then yanked at my shoulders, pulling mine off as well. They both fell to the floor with a thud.

Outside, the wind whipped around the windows, howling. I felt my body being pushed towards the bed. My back hit the soft down comforter before I knew I had been pushed down. Seth fell on top of me, settling himself between my knees. My fingers raked his back as his hands dug into my waist.

It was then that I felt it. He ground his hips against mine and I could feel his erection pushing through, as if he had a bottle stuffed in his pants. I sighed and moaned at the same time- yes, it is possible. His eyes found mine and stared at me apologetically, although I had the feeling he wasn't sorry in the least.

I had no time for nervousness. I had to get to him before he sobered up. I giggled at the thought, hoping he would be outta here before I woke up the next day. I didn't need to see the look of horror on his face. He tore away my thoughts with a kiss. His lips traveled gently all across my overly sensitive skin. I wondered if his lips always felt this soft and swollen or if it was the rum doing its job.

I lifted my hips to urge his back down against mine. He complied, this time pushing his thighs against me long enough to slip the flannel shirt over his head. I was so happy to see the thin material of the black t-shirt hugging his body, and be rid of the ugly flannel, that suddenly I wanted him ten times more.

His fingers found the hem of my shirt and yanked it gently over my head. I fell back against the bed, my black and purple bra pushing up my breasts. His eyes swam over my cleavage. His upper body fell back down to greet my lips in another deep kiss. His lips traveled down, taking full advantage of his moment with the cleavage. His face was lost for a few moments, rubbing his hot cheeks against my cold chest. His mouth began to spread kisses, and when his mouth nipped through the fabric at my nipple I arched my back against his face. I was afraid that I might have hurt his nose, until I remembered the cushion of my breast against him.

He sat up again, looking down at my body, sliding down my breasts and waist and back up to meet my eyes. The icy gray seemed to be on fire now. The flames from his cheeks touched his eyes and showed me the want his body held for mine. He unbuckled his belt and as he slid it from his waist, I was afraid I might lose it.

I regained composure and let my hands graze up my sides seductively and reach my cheek. It was burning up. I could feel that even with my own hand. I bit my lip and watched as his lips curled into a sensual wicked smile. I groaned just a little bit but more for show than of need.

His eyes glazed over my body again. "Bra. Off."

"Shirt. Off." I tested back.

He looked down at his chest and quickly pulled the shirt over his head. My eyes now traveled over him. He was soft and strong at the same time. Just like his thigh, he was thin, with just a bit of meat around his stomach- too much rich Irish food- but I could see the faint outlines of abs, pecks, and his biceps, which appeared the strongest. I was a little disgruntled to see that Seth was not smooth but had a good amount of chest hair that crawled lightly from his stomach up to his throat.

My hands, again, decided to do their own thing and moved slowly up his soft skin, through the small curls of chest hair, over to pinch one of his nipples. He smiled and his head fell back in a moan.

"Bra. Off." He repeated, snapping his head back to look at me. As the moonlight poured in through the two walls of windows, I regretted teasing him. My stomach tightened again in knots, lurching with nervousness. What had I gotten myself into?

He snapped his fingers impatiently and I scowled at him. Taking a gulp I pulled the bra up over my head, allowing my breasts to bounce back down against my chest. His eyes were transfixed on them.

I reached down and unbuttoned his pants. The zipper slid down easily, but was much louder than I could have imagined in the silent room. His head snapped down and he peered at my hands as they attempted to pull them down.

He climbed off the bed, eyes still fixed on mine as he slid them down for me. His hands found the rim of my jeans and did the same job for me, only to leave my underwear behind.

He climbed back on me, my body amazed by his subtle hardness, but his cock fully aroused underneath his black boxer-briefs. I felt him pushing against me again, this time, so much more defined. His mouth caught a nipple and sucked gingerly on it for just a few moments before releasing it to try out the other one. I arched again, my hand digging into the messiness of his bronzed hair.

His hands were on my waist, one slowly sliding down and cupping my over stimulated entrance. I writhed beneath him, begging for more, but based on the heat radiating off of me, he knew I needed no more taunting.

He reached down and pulled my soft cotton panties off. My legs settled back down around him when I felt the head of his cock nudging my leg. He had taken himself out, and I could barely stand the anticipation.

My head swam, would it hurt? How bad was this? Would it be great? Why won't he just do it already?

I looked down to try to see down past his chest, but could see nothing but the movement of his stomach with sharp pants and my rounder softer stomach moving with his. When my eyes reached back up he was looking at me, into my eyes, waiting for me.

I nodded, answering his unspoken question. I felt his warm hand slide back down my stomach and suddenly his cock and hand were nudging my opening. His fingers held my lips open readying me for his entrance. His thick head poked at me, and suddenly sharp searing pain filled my eyes. A sharp intake of breath made him stop moving and look back down at me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. He paused, probably wondering what new insanity I had to offer him, then a slow realization dawned on him and a goofy grin slid across his face as his body nudged deeper in. My eyes squeezed shut, ashamed to let him know what I was.

He moved in deeper, I felt my body being split in two. My muscles begged to let him in, but from shear newness they also refused to. When I felt the weight of his body crush me the tiniest bit I knew he was all the way inside of me, and I was that much closer to being prepared for him.

He paused, waiting, apparently knowing. If he managed to wait just a few more moments I would be ready to accommodate him.

It barely took that long. I bit into his shoulder when he began to move back in and out. The soreness was being tested by him. He groaned a little as my teeth sank deeper into his hard muscle.

Finally, the friction began to feel good and I moaned with pleasure. I didn't want him to stop. He moved with me, running his hands over every inch he could reach. His lips found mine as I exhaled a loud cry. My body was rocking with intensity.

I slid my hands down to his waist, feeling his hips grind into me over and over. The head of his cock popped within my body, offering more pleasure than I deserved.

He murmured my name, almost shocked that he remembered it; I returned the whispers. He was growing moist from working so hard. He felt so good, and I could feel the nervousness from earlier leaving my belly and returning with a searing heat that cramped me ever so slightly.

His hips bucked against mine harder, catching my lips again. "Yes. Yes. Yes." I cried to him in a whisper. I saw his eyes meet mine when suddenly the room disappeared into blackness. My body began shaking and I could feel my toes curl against his calves. My breath caught and suddenly I could feel every single throb of Seth's prick inside of me. I opened my eyes, feeling myself coming down from the high. He was frozen, his mouth hanging open. His body shuddered against mine, and I was suddenly filled with warm liquid. I knew some was mine. He grunted and gasped and he pumped a few last times, welcoming my slick opening.

I clenched my teeth as I heard a good groan coming from my own throat. "Fuck, Seth." I huffed out as I felt him crash down onto me.

He kissed my cheek and then my jaw as he rolled off and next to me on the bed.

The coolness of the dark room was so relieving against my overheated body. I smiled at him and curled against his chest. He was musky and sweet. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed my forehead. Soon I remembered only sleep.

12