Strange Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our kiss became even more urgent as he felt my hand moving down between us and taking hold of his erection. His eyes fluttered open and I couldn't help but blush by his discovery that I had been watching him. He filled my hand completely, but I tried to act like I knew what I was doing. I gently rubbed it but could tell it was making him slightly uncomfortable when he scrunched his nose.

I began to kiss down his jaw line. He had never shaved that morning so it was rougher against my lips than it was before. His skin was salty. His cologne was weak, and I wondered if he had been working before coming to see me. His clothes definitely led me to believe he was dressed unlike himself.

He leaned his head back to give me better access to his neck. I kissed from his earlobe to his throat and kissed down sucking very gently on his Adam's apple. I slipped my other hand down between us and met another aggravating belt underneath his shirt. This time, with two hands, I was able to unbuckle it. I undid his khakis and reached my hand in to feel soft cotton jockeys. The thickness of his cock slipped between my ring finger and pinky as I ran my hand down. It was constricted within the cotton and I wanted to help it out.

He let out another moan when I found the opening that allowed him to become exposed. I reached my hand up and spit on it, sliding it back down to greet the pliable skin. This time he shuddered and I knew that what I was doing was right. My mouth continued to taste his salty skin as I traveled down his neck and to the base of his throat. At the joint of the shoulder I spotted my bite mark, still very visible even through the makeup that remained from filming. I slowly ran my tongue over it, tracing the indents from my teeth, but was surprised to feel that it was slightly cooler than the rest of him, as if he had been sitting next to an open window. I smiled, realizing they had to ice down the bruise to try to cover up the swelling.

My hand moved against Seth's prick in a fluid stroking motion. His right hand moved from my waist up to my shoulder. His hand was firm against the moving shoulder, making sure he was guiding it just a little. His head leaned forward and his lips came in for another kiss.

I groaned into his mouth wanting a piece of him for myself, but enjoying giving him all of the pleasure.

He shuddered again against my mouth as I pumped my hand faster. His skin slid against his dick nicely, so good I didn't even need more lubricant. The beauty of foreskin, I smiled to myself.

Now that I had the freedom to discover him better, I noticed his head was very prominent. I circled my thumb gently over the tip of it, putting some pressure on right at the end. Seth's breath became labored as he tried to concentrate on my mouth. Soft whimpers and grunts escaped between our lips, mostly from him. I allowed a few whimpers to come from me as well, mostly out of want, but also to turn him on.

I squeezed my thighs around his waist as I pumped again. Alternating between pumps and thumb swirls. He whispered something into my ear as his forehead dropped between my neck and shoulder. I felt his mouth on my skin sucking when he jerked. His arms pulled me close against him, my breasts crushing into his tightening chest.

My hand was warm and sticky. It didn't occur to me until that moment that I had no after plan of what to do. Seth looked up at me, his lips swollen from sucking on my neck. His face was red streaked, naturally and because of the pleasure. His eyes were the beautiful stone gray that I was obsessed with.

I pulled my hand from his khakis and attempted to hide the evidence behind me. His eyes followed my hand and he reached down to stop my wrist. "I've got something for that."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a glove. I looked down at the liquid before brushing it off onto the offered glove. It was creamy consistency but in globs. I had always heard it looked like mayonnaise, but this did not. I blushed as I wiped my hand on the soft black glove. I looked around to see what to do with it, but had no idea.

Seth had already put himself away and was holding his hand out for me with a smile when I met his gaze. "What can I do for you?"

"Me?" I hadn't thought of it once I had gotten so involved in pleasing him. I was wet, and definitely wanting him. But by now Anna had to be wondering where we were and where the books were. "I'm fine."

He shook his head angrily. "No really I am. Anna needs her books."

He nodded curtly and helped me off of the stack of boxes. I turned to look at the boxes. They could've been Anna's. I stifled a laugh when I saw them:Blood Scent IV: The Turning. "They're over here." He called from around the corner.

I hadn't even noticed him move away from me. We each grabbed a box from the stack and began our way back out to the front. Seth's flush had begun to subside and his hair, surprisingly, looked just like it had when he came in: disheveled.

"Where have you been?" Anna whispered to me. There were no books left on the table and the line was still long. "I almost sent Gale back there."

"We got sidetracked." I answered honestly. "Been out long?"

"Only a couple of minutes." She stood and stretched. "It was brutal making small chat." She whispered.

I chuckled dropping the books onto the floor and going to stand next to Seth.

She looked me over and then looked at Seth. Her face lit up, "Nice hickey." She whispered as Seth opened one of the boxes and began to stack books on the table.

I reached out and touched my neck. The spot Seth had been kissing when he came was sore. He had left a hickey? I smiled and pulled the turtleneck just a bit higher.

"I have to go, Love." Seth leaned into me as Anna began signing books again.

"Already?"

"I have to go meet someone." He flashed his beautiful smile and leaned in for a quick kiss. His lips lingered just a little too long and I heard a woman in front of the table clear her throat.

I slapped his arm, "Go."

"Thanks," he raised his eyebrows. "Iwillcall you later."

I slid down into my chair and watched him round the corner of bookshelves. I hoped he kept his promise.

"And how do you spell that?" I heard Anna ask.

12