Strange Men Pt. 01

Story Info
Sometimes the unknown is exhilarating.
1.1k words
4.21
8.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was impossible not to notice in his tailored white dress shirt, the top casually unbuttoned to hint at a savagely masculine frame underneath. It hung on him with the same perfect ease that he also wore his confidence. My breath stilled as our eyes met across the lounge, and his sensual mouth tilted up in an arrogant, knowing smirk. His Italian leather shoes clicked on the floor as he threaded over to me. "Dance with me," he said, and it was more of a command than a question. If there was a hint of a question, it was rhetorical.

I didn't realize I was holding my breath until he pulled me up to my feet from the lounge chair and calmly, but firmly, led me to the dance floor.

Drawing me around so that I was facing away from him, he grabbed my hips and slowly started rocking against me to the music, in a not-so-subtle mimicry of some other not-so-innocent activities. I felt a familiar tingle start between my legs as his hands moved lower, and felt his response start in the crotch of his custom made pants. Encouraging him, I gently pressed my ass up more firmly up to him, grinding sensually, and gasped as I felt him harden to his full, huge length. Tracing his fingers up my side to my neck, he brushed my hair to one side.

"You like this, don't you?" He whispered in my ear. His bite on the nape of my neck was timed exactly to a finger discreetly entering me, slowly starting to pulse in and out. I squeak and attempt to pull away, but his other hand is firmly around my waist. "Oh no no, you're not going anywhere," he whispers in my ear. "Don't worry. They can't see what a wet little slut you are." He grunts in approval as his fingers circle my clit, feeling my wetness. My vision blurs and I hold on to him tightly as he increases the pace of his digit, his rock hard cock still grinding into me, full of promises.

I whimper as I feel my nipples harden and my pussy juices start running down my legs from his ministrations.

He chuckles, pulling out his finger and turning me around, gently inserts it between my lips. I slowly start sucking it, tasting my juices. "I think that's enough for now," he breathes as he takes my hand. "We don't want you to make a mess on the dance floor, do we? Could be a trip hazard."

He pulls me from the floor into the elevator. We are the only ones in it. I'm that small space it feels like his presence takes up too much room.

"32 floors down" he says, grinning wickedly as he presses the button for the lobby. "What shall we ever do in that time?"

He tugs me to him, kissing me deeply. Biting my lip as he pulls away, he spins me around.

"Look at yourself" he says, positioning me so I can see the entire length of my body in the mirrored walls of the elevator. "Look at what a horny little girl you are..."

One hand slides down my dress, cupping a breast, and the other simultaneously pulls up my skirt, and the same digit enters my pussy. His hand pushes the fabric around my top away, and he kneads my breast, pinching the nipple and tweaking it. Another finger slides into my pussy and I moan louder. I start protesting as a third starts sliding into me.

"Oh no darling," he says nonchalantly. "You're going to need this when you see how big and thick my cock is. Now look at yourself."

In the mirror, my dress is around my waist, my long legs in heels spread wide open, pussy filled to the brim with three fingers. The top of my dress is skewed to one side, exposing one of my tits, which is swollen and the nipple painfully hard. My hair is a mess, my face flushed.

He abruptly retreats, my dress falling in place. In the next second, the elevator dings and the doors open. He walks out calmly. "Come," he says. I stumble out as the line of partiers waiting to get in looks curiously on. I am certain they know what transpired in that elevator. I also hope they don't trip over the puddle I'm sure I left in there.

His black limo is waiting outside, and his driver opens the door for us. Inside, he pours me a glass of champagne. He sits back on one side, while I am on the other, facing him, and looks at me speculatively as I nervously sip on my champagne. His legs are spread, arms out on either side, resting on top of the seat.

"Crawl to me" he whispers, and I do so, slowly, sensually, my eyes never breaking contact with his. I know what he wants.

I undo his belt, and with my teeth, slide down his zipper. His cock, at half mast, springs out. It's already huge, and I can't imagine how big it must be fully hard. He smiles, seemingly reading my mind. "Why don't you find out?" He coaxes.

I don't need to be told twice. My mouth eagerly finds the tip of his cock, sucking and tasting the pre-cum already beading there. I run my tongue up and down his shaft, and take him into my mouth again, deeper this time. I gag as I feel him growing in my mouth, and he growls, pressing down on the back of my head and forcing me even deeper.

"You're such a good little cock slut." He grunts as he pumps his giant cock in and out of my mouth. "And tonight you're going to be my cock's whore. I'm going to leave you ruined."

"But I don't sleep with strange men," I mumble, lips still wrapped around his hard dick.

"I know. But on the inside, you're a dirty cock-craving slut. That little slut is going to love what I'm going to do her tonight."

I moan at the promise, bobbing up and down on his cock even faster, and he reaches over me, pulling my dress up yet again to finger fuck me.

"So wet..." he says, as if to himself. Turning his head to his driver, he calls, "Jarvis, what do you think? Should I fuck this horny little slut and have her cum right here and now? I'm asking, because she's a messy, wet little one and you're going to be the one to have to clean it up."

"No worries, sir" the driver says, grinning into the reflection of the inside rear view mirror to look at us. "I can see she is practically begging for it. It would be a shame not to."

"Well, you heard the man," he says. Leaning back, his hard cock protruding past his belly button, he looks down at me. "Come and ride me, little slut. I want to see you working my cock with that dripping wet pussy."