Strange Men Pt. 02

Story Info
Sometimes the unknown is exhilarating.
1.1k words
4.15
7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come ride me," he coaxes again, and I slink up towards him. His eyes follow the sensual sway of my ass as I climb on top of him, and I can tell he is pleased.

Impatient, he pulls me up so I am straddling him fully, his hard cock pressed in its length on my wet slit. He kisses me deeply and I moan. A rough tug on my hair and my head is back as his lips move to suck on my tits.

"Such pretty little things," he whispers into my ear as he twists a nipple, then the other. I gasp as the pressure intensifies and flashes to pain. He pulls my hair again so I am staring into his eyes. "You're mine to do whatever I want with tonight, do you understand?" He demands. There is a cruelty to his eyes that sets my heart racing faster and I nod my head quickly. "Good," he says, satisfied, and in a second the pain is gone, leaving a dull, beautiful throbbing sensation. "Then be a good girl and let me see you take my cock." He starts gently thrusting against me, so that my wet slit is rubbing the length of his cock, and guides my hand down to his dick.

I raise up against him, positioning the tip of his hard member against my dripping opening. My head bumps up against the roof of the limo headliner.

"Well that won't do," he tskes. "Jarvis, open the sunroof!"

My eyes widen as the limo's roof parts open, revealing the brilliant night sky. I hear the raucous laughter of the other activities around the street we are racing down.

"Better?" He asks with a grin. My head is now partially protruding past the roofline. "Now you were in the middle of something..."

I gingerly slide the head of his cock inside me, relishing in the welcome intrusion. Sliding down further I moan, in awe that I could ever feel as full. I am halfway, and I wimper at the next few inches of this length. I am certain I am going to be split open. I attempt to withdraw my last gains for some relief, but strong hands on my hips are there to stop me.

"Please," I beg, and I am no longer sure if I want him to continue or retreat.

"Shhh..." he comforts, and pulls my forehead to his. My hair cascades around us, and his eyes are narrowed with lust as he forces his entirely in me. Fully seated finally, I pant against him, breaking out in sweat. The feeling is uncomfortable but yet intensely erotic. He fills me as no one has before ever. "Good girl," he affirms, and slowly starts rocking against me. He pulls out slowly, his cock so long it feels like he could go on forever, and then thrusts it back in. Slowly, I become accustomed to his size, and I cry in pleasure at the fullness. I fist his hair, pulling his head down into my breast and I moan in approval as I feel his lips and teeth find my nipples again.

The pace quickens as I feel a familiar burn start deep in my belly.

"Oh no no," he admonishes, raising his head with a mock frown. "You don't get to make yourself come. You will come when and how I say. Which is like this.

..."

With a rough jerk of my hair my head is back, and I am staring at the stars. His other hand finds my wrists, and clasps them behind my back, holding them there firmly. My back is arched, my breasts thrust forward for his pleasure. I feel deliciously exposed and wanton. I hear laughter again, and vaguely wonder if anyone on the street can see me. In the next thought, all other thoughts are forced out as he starts pounding up into me, his entire cock hammering me in and out.

"F-u-u-u-ckkkk" I cry as he slams into me again and again. I feel myself building.

"You want to come, don't you, little slut?" He growls.

"Yes please!!" I cry.

"Beg me."

"Please let me come. Oh please please..." my thoughts are drowned out incoherently as I repeat the litany, in need of release.

"Then come for me, slut," he orders. "Come on my cock. Then I'm going to blow my big load deep in your wet little cunt."

At those words, I shatter. The stars blur and swirl as I crescendo into the most intense orgasm of my life. It goes on and on, and after what feels like eternity, the peak breaks. I attempt to squirm away, as my over sensitive pussy is starting to protest.

"Not fucking yet, slut," he grunts, his hands tightening, vice-like, on mine. His nails dig in painfully and I whimper, feeling skewered on his giant cock. "I'm going to use you now for my pleasure."

The pace builds again as he resumes fucking me hard, and impossibly, I feel my body responding again. I grind against him in need, my clit seeking simulation for my second release.

"Oh yeah, slut, come for me again!" He orders, and at that, I feel him stiffen as he slams into me, roaring his taking of me. Biting my lip, I join him as I fall over the edge again, the rolling waves of pleasure washing over me yet another time.

His grip loosens, and I fall against his chest, panting and spent. I smell his musk, his sweat, his manliness as he gently strokes my hair.

"Beautiful, wonderful little slut..." he murmurs and kisses the top of my head. The car stops abruptly, but my mind barely registers it. At the sound of the limo door opening, however, I leap off him, alarmed, and hastily arrange start arranging my dress.

"What. Are. You. Doing."

The question stops me cold in my actions, and I look over to see him holding a collar and leash.

"Did I say you could put your clothes on?"

"Please, no, I can't possibly..." I stutter, horrified. He can't possibly mean...

His large, calloused hand shoots around my neck, firmly cutting off my air supply and therefore any protests.

"You can wear this," he says, lightly jingling the leash and collar, "or we can add a gag to the equation."

My head hangs in shame as he deftly fastens the thick leather clasp around my neck.

A tug on the leash, and I step out of the limo, in nothing but high heels and a collar, and his cum that is now dripping down my bare thighs.

I look at the ground, and he leads me into the lobby of his high rise, wordlessly passed the shocked receptionist and bell boy. The elevator is equally silent as we stand together, his hand taking my the slack of my collar and maintaining firm pressure. I am acutely aware of the rivulets of his seed still working its way of my pussy. It doesn't end, and pools at my feet.

Finally, the elevator faintly dings and the door opens. I step into his abode..

"Are you ready for what's next, slut?"