Strange Queens Ch. 02: Kidnapped Love

Story Info
A second part to the Strange Queens story.
28.5k words
3.5
7.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains scenes of, and references to, acts of violent and/or offensive acts of sexual intercourse. While neither the story nor its author condone acts of rape, violence or abuse, some of the characters portrayed do. These are included purely for the story's sake. References to rape are generally made with the lightest of intentions; IE, rape being a describing word for a more violent form of sex, rather than the consent-less abuse of a woman or man's body.

The story is, in conclusion, a little darker than my previous ones. That's for a reason; I'm experimenting, and expanding the range of how a story can play with emotions. If you don't agree with the idea of forced submission, rape, kidnapping or taking advantage of negative situations, I would recommend steering clear of this one. There's nothing overly bad inside, don't get me wrong; it's not like some asshole pops in and stabs this girl's friends and then starts fucking her. It's just that some parts can touch very lightly on topics that could be raw nerves for some people. I don't want to offend; just to write. So, this is my little disclaimer. Otherwise, please enjoy, leave me your feedback and have a great day.

There's a little Easter egg in this story! If you can find it out there somewhere, the first comment on it gets to tell me exactly what story they want me to write, or to write one with me, or something equally time wasting. I mean, that's if you wanted to write with me at all...

* * * * *

PART 1

"Only a fool runs into choppy waters to save another when he himself cannot swim. Only a lover rushes in anyway when he knows he will drown." ~S. S. M. H.

* * * * *

The powerful, sleek and quietly expensive supercar roared out of the small, disused exit ramp and onto the highway that ran from the city deep into the hills. Heading down to town the dark, nearly black, red vehicle rushed up to speed and shot calmly away, its female driver coolly sucking in the fresh air from the fully opened windows and filling her lungs with the refreshing stuff. She felt good. No, she felt incredible. The speed, the comfort, the money. Her home deep in the side of the hill, the people living there with her, and her whole life in general were just all reasons to love herself. And she was doing just that.

Chelsea's high powered sports car hadn't been a purchase she'd made with the multiple million dollars sitting in a private bank account that had been tied to the estate her and her lover, Jordan, had come into through strange but profitable circumstances. No, this had already been there. Indeed, it was one of nearly twenty vehicles, ranging from sleek and sexy V8 beasts like this to new Mercedes cargo vans and even, in one of three fully functional repair bays, a Mack truck engine and a trailer. Generally for her errands Chelsea would use the most normal cars, the Ute, the little hatchback or something similar. But today she'd felt like a thrill. She'd woken up like she was in a movie, stretched her naked body out of bed and padded to breakfast for an absolutely delectable morning meal before getting herself ready and shooting out into the bright warm sun and cool fresh air.

Chelsea was not, as you might be wondering, your usual young girl. Indeed, she had been more of the stereotypical early-twenties female once, not that long ago.

Chelsea had started off by leaving home at 17 and finding a dingy two-room apartment right on the fringes of shady town. She lived alone, at least, during the days, working a poor cashier job and packing member rolled in one for a pay that barely afforded her enough money to add condoms and pills to her weekly shop. At 18 she threw her dreams in the trash with the rest of her good girl life and started to take home boys from the various night clubs around the corner. At first she hated herself, but after a while she realized the glorious poles of joy that hid in men's pants were her only release and she was damn well entitled to them. She went out most nights and drank till she dropped, before dragging some equally horny and drunk guy back to her apartment and riding him hard before waking up wrapped around him and sending him home with a scream and a shout. Rarely did these nights ever end well for either party, Chelsea left hung over, depressed, red raw and generally fucked, and the boy all of these and probably late for work or whatever waited for him at home.

It was when Chelsea was 19, on her birthday in fact, that her apartment was broken in to by four black clad, shady looking men. Drunk and stoned, depressed and lonely, she'd been doing a crossword while wishing someone had been doing her. She didn't even realize they were in her room, too busy vomiting was she, until one of them had come over to her and sprayed a sedative substance in her face. She'd blacked out instantly and woken up alone in a huge room on a huge bed. Long and warm the room had four double sized beds on the door side with gym equipment, shelves, books, computers, entertainment and learning tools and just about everything she would need to keep herself happy on the other. In the corner by the door was a half-closed off tiled area with four curtain-less shower alcoves and accompanying basins and toilets, as well as round futuristic devices that, it turned out, were dryers for your whole body. On the far end of the room was a full, floor to ceiling, wall to wall glass panel. Triple glazed and reinforced it had no beams or bars and was warm to touch. It looked out on the view of a slowly slanting hill below her, with the sun rising in the distance.

For nearly a year Chelsea had lived here alone. Each morning, afternoon and night, fresh, delicious food was brought to her. Other than this she was totally alone and even when her meals were delivered no one could be seen, the food being delivered to her via a hatch in the doorway that snugly fit the tray it was delivered in. After a few weeks Chelsea set up her own routine, realizing that no one was going to give a fuck if she wasted her days sleeping and eating. She started to get up early and exercise before finding some new book or website to read. She'd learn some then play, one of the many toys, board games or computers providing whatever she felt like. All the games she wanted, the toys she'd grown up on and the video games that existed were accessible to her. She even started a YouTube channel under the name CChels, uploading little gameplays she recorded herself but never really getting any audience. She noted that any microphones in the computers were disabled or removed, as were the webcams, so she couldn't show anything of herself. Strange, then, that she was allowed the access to the world through the web, but simply not the ability to show her actual self.

Another important point was that, the whole time, she was naked. Her clothes had been removed before she woke up and none could be found anywhere in the room. The entire place was heated to body temperature and, far as she could tell, was regulated with sensors somehow that warmed or cooled it depending on her body temperature so it wasn't stifling when she worked out or freezing at night. In essence the room was her clothing. Even the bed sheets were extra-long and stitched to the mattress at the bottom.

Eventually Chelsea got over it all and, so far as she could tell, was alone without surveillance. So she set up her routine and started to work out and learn. She made herself strong and healthy, initially because she realized that if she was going to have to fight to get out, she'd have to be able to out run, out punch and out maneuver anyone who would stop her, but eventually just because it was the right thing to do. Though she had access to the internet her access to forums, blogs and the like were apparently monitored, perhaps only automatically, because although her YouTube channel was allowed to exist, a blog she tried to start on health and fitness was deleted a few hours after she'd made it.

And so it was that Chelsea lived for just over a year in total freedom, and yet total solitude. As opposed to her life before where not a day had gone by without her seeing someone, anyone, she suddenly never saw a soul. You might think she would have gotten lonely, but somehow, she had not. Perhaps her body or spirit knew she needed the solitude to refresh herself, to pull herself out of the dirty rut she was stuck in, the rut of failed dreams and drunk fuck fests.

And then a year passed and she was summoned. One morning she woke to find the grey metal door, the only cold thing in the room, was open. Just, open. Stark, hospital-like white corridors stretched down either direction. Stepping out into the cooler room, not even a crack could be found where ceiling or floor tiles met. Indeed the whole place was nearly startlingly lit from, it seemed, everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Indeed the only thing to break the white was a small red arrow stuck on the wall opposite her door pointing left.

Chelsea went left.

With her heart beating she had padded along, following arrows on the walls until she came to a long glass paneled room. The room had dark frosted glass as its corridor wall, and though she couldn't see in, she knew it was the place. No more red arrows guided her. She stepped up to the door and was just about to knock when it slid quietly away and revealed a lab-like room behind a tall, older woman. She stood before Chelsea emitting an aura of power. She looked down upon Chelsea with dominant pleasure and a grin twisted the corners of her mouth. Her legs were wrapped in waving, curving red stockings, her feet capped by red leather boots, suspenders reached up her fine waist to a strong leather belt tightly strung around her hips. No panties covered her exposed labia and her stomach was untouched. Thin bikini-like ties strung around her back and met at tiny little triangles of material that covered her nipples, large round breasts hanging gloriously before her proudly out held chest. Her chin was high and her hair was tied back, a red and black fascinator gently clipped into the bun. She looked like a 60s raunchy dancer. Chelsea didn't know what to do or say faced with her.

After a few moments, the woman spoke.

'I am Doctor Roberts,' she spoke sexily, her voice low and laced with a confident velvety warmth. She had a slight foreign accent, but what it was or where it was from, Chelsea didn't know.

'You are my valued guest and you have been a perfect little guinea pig. My experiment was to test the affect our solitary little establishment would have on a single person when extracted from their life. It went most admirably.' Roberts rolled the rrs in "admirably" so it sounded as soft as a bunny's fur and as gentle as baby's skin.

'You have been most cooperative and today you will be rewarded.' Roberts drawled, her words almost carrying the emotion of an orgasm hidden in their layers. Roberts gestured towards a full size chamber, the interior of which was coated within with a soft, strange black material. Chelsea had never felt anything like it before, it had the consistency of hessian but the softness of silk and the warmth of wool. Even as she lightly ran her fingers over it it seemed to want to suck onto them, to envelop them. It sent tingles of excitement through her body.

Looking questioningly at Roberts, Roberts gestured for her to climb in. Seeing little else she could do Chelsea stepped up the small steps and hooked a leg up and in. The interior seemed both to sag under her weight and hold her up happily. Slowly she got herself in and positioned. It was then, lying in the middle of the black rubbery stuff, she saw there was a top half, identical to the one she was in, that must close down over her. Her heart was pounding but she went with it. Roberts made some adjustments on the console by the bed before leaning over and smiling at her.

'Goodnight, my sweet, sweet child. See you in a moment.' She breathed. With a stroke of Chelsea's breast as she said this she stepped back and pressed a button. Immediately the stuff she was laying on seemed to warm and inflate like a balloon under her, while the top section began to slide down. In seconds it clicked into place with the bottom half and made a cylinder with her inside it. She could feel the rubbery material all over her. And then, with a click, the stuff suddenly became much more intimate than the originally thought.

In a micro-second the black stuff clamped around her, squeezing into every single crevice on her body. It was so tight, she felt like it was entering her very pores. It expanded like a squeezed balloon, quickly pressing under her breasts, into her armpits, between her toes and fingers, under her finger nails and into the gaps between her limbs. With a shock she realized the stuff was filling her too, rolling inside her pussy and asshole, expanding to the furthest it could before it hurt. She felt, well, full. Totally filled. Her body was being invaded in the single most intimate way possible, in total completeness. Her pussy lightly ached, on the edge of being stretched, and her asshole warned of uncomfort if it went any further. Somehow though she felt her nipples hardening, or trying to. It was like she'd just been slid into a full-body glove.

The stuff expanded around her neck but didn't go further than the metal outer case of the chamber. Only her head was left free, lying on its own un-sealed section of the bed. Chelsea looked up and saw that an equally sized part of the top half hadn't descended yet and with a shock, realized that if it also lowered and did what the bottom part had, it would encase her and suffocate her. Some part of her made sure she closed her mouth and eyes before it did.

Roberts said something more, and as her heart sped up, the top section came down. In moments it was locked into place and Chelsea could only close everything she could. Then, with shocking sudden-ness, it too expanded and her face was encased. It pressed into her, filling her nose and ears. Vaguely Chelsea felt like her eyes and mouth were open, felt like it was pressing into them, too. But her whole body had begun to tingle, to burn with ice and freeze with fire. Sensations shot through her. Her skin prickled, her hair stood on end, she was soaked and then crackingly dry. Her thoughts whizzed around her mind like a tornado was in the center of it, whirling her brain into confusion. Thoughts flew through her, so fast that they had been thought and gone again before she even knew what they were. As the sensations rose to a crescendo and she felt like her body was going to explode with pain and pleasure alike, suddenly the sensations flew out of her and she was left standing on her own two legs.

Standing? Hmm, hadn't she been lying down? She thought. A trick of the weird stuff, she guessed. Mistress - a wave of shivery submission washed through her - had many very powerful inventions. With a crack, a line of bright light blinded her and the doors of the upright chamber slid back. Steam poured out like that from dry ice all around her and she stepped off the step and out to behold her Mistress with love. Without a word, she bent to one knee and, gently placing her palms on Mistress's hips, placed a loving kiss directly on her lady cave. Her sweet scent filled her nose and her taste lingered on her lips and she lavishly licked it all up. It filled her body with warmth just knowing she'd been that close, felt that godly pussy on her face.

'Stand.' Roberts commanded and the slave flew up, her brain tumbling over itself to serve her Mistress. Mistress appraised her body, felt various parts of it, her fingers sending sparks dancing on Chelsea's prickling skin.

'Good girl.' Roberts breathed. Chelsea nearly came.

And so it was that she returned to her room, never knowing that her real body was still encased in the bed chamber, that her mind had been extracted and implanted at the deepest possible levels with love, admiration and sexual attraction for Doctor Roberts, that her body was not the one she had been occupying a moment ago. She had no idea, how could she? She could not remember a time when she had not loved her Mistress nor imagine a world where she did not. Roberts, Mistress, was her life. Simple.

Chelsea slammed the brakes on, realizing she had been dreaming again. She pulled to a fast stop behind a few cars stopped at an intersection.

Often she found herself reliving her past. One of the side effects, she supposed, of life changing occurrences would be the memories. Flashbacks of those entirely different times in her life.

Chelsea's bare nipples itched against the stylish wool of the jumper she was wearing and her crotch was tightly pressed into by the skin tight black pants she had on. Around home none of them ever wore clothes. Indeed, any of them only put them on when they had to go out as going out naked would arouse much suspicion.

At 21, Chelsea was stunning. Tall and thin she had the body of a porn star. Round, buoyant breasts stood out proudly on her chest, capped by firm pink diamond nipples. She had a thin waist and a firm, fine ass with two glorious round cheeks that made for as sexy a sight as her front side. Soft pink lips adorned both her face and between her legs, and she had thin but strong legs and feminine arms. Her hair was a golden flowing length and her eyes shone with the same furious intensity. The victim of an incredibly unusual gene mutation, the double dominant pigment that defined her hair color superseded the double submissive genes that defined eye color. The result was bright golden eyes and every single hair on her body carrying the color of the sun. All up, Chelsea was stunning.

Chelsea's partner, Jordan, was the dark haired beauty opposite of Chelsea. Shorter and a little wider, not by weight but simply by body build, Jordan had a shock of straight dark hair that came down to her shoulders and opposed Chelsea's long wavy strands that flowed well past her shoulder blades. Full, glorious breasts stood out before her, breasts that visibly filled out any shirt or dress to maximum and formed a cleavage that any man or woman would die to be pressed in. With wide and strong hips and a flat but powerful stomach, a shock of short dark hair adorned her crotch and two round globes made her ass a thing of beauty. In just about any way you put it, despite being shorter and a little wider; Jordan was by far the dark version of Chelsea. While Chelsea's skin carried a golden glow that seemed to shine from within her, Jordan's soft milky complexion exuded warmth, tenderness and seduction.

It wasn't often that Chelsea left their secluded mountain retreat. She only really did so once every week to collect supplies, and even then only those they didn't have. Their hillside home came with its own private garden complete with every kind of fruit and vegetable and even some chickens, the entire place run on an overly sophisticated automated system that, based on sensors, delivered water, feed and necessary chemicals or cleaning as it was required as well as opened doors for the chickens and monitored boundaries. Because of this it was only really for sweets and canned goods that Chelsea went out. True, there was a totally sealed secondary pantry in the house that stored hundreds of every kind of canned, packeted and sealed food, but this airtight room was in place for emergencies in case any occupant got into trouble or became sick and could not go out into the world. So Chelsea did a short run each week to stock up on whatever they felt they wanted to eat.

The weekly jaunt away from home gave her a welcome break, not from stress or crowdedness at home, but just to keep herself fresh. Part of her still remembered the young girl's ways, when she had always been out at town. The fresh air, fast car ride and exhilarating sexy shopping session was a looked forward to treat.

123456...8