Strange Ring 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikhai smiled and as they were now on a quiet road with no other cars around, his hand waved as blue energy wafted over the car lengthening it. The car reshaped, Liz was now in a plush leather seat in the back of the new limo which had a male driver, who looked familiar.

Chloe unzipped Mikhai's pants and pulled his cock out before taking it in her mouth. Liz wasted no time sliding her fingers into her panties, teasing her pussy lips as she watched the blowjob before her.

Chloe shifted to the floor to get a better angle. Mikhai leaned forward and using a little magic removed her jeans and panties. He then motioned to Liz indicating the pussy now on display. Liz moved with no hesitation to the available treat and Chloe stopped her blowjob to moan her appreciation. Soon Chloe could not concentrate on the blowjob due to the pleasure Liz was creating, Mikhai noticed and shifted around so now Chloe was on the seat and Liz was between her legs slurping on her pussy, Mikhai moved behind Liz and slipped his shaft onto her untended pussy.

Five minutes later both girls shook from orgasm but Chloe quickly slid towards Mikhai's cock.

"I want you to come in my mouth, on my face and my tits. Cover me in cum so I can make this Slut lick me clean."Chloe said while pulling on her nipples. Mikhai thrust into Liz a few more times then pulled out and unleashed a huge load that filled Chloe's mouth so much it began streaming out, cum flowed down her chin, dripping onto her tits. Liz eagerly used her tongue to scoop up the cum threatening to hit the floor, before slowly working her way up to her Mistress's face. Pressing their lips together, the girls pushed cum back and forth in their mouths for a few moments before swallowing.

By this time the car had stopped at the apartment. After they exited the limo it morphed back into Liz's original car. As they headed up the stairs Mikhai had one beauty on each arm, waiting just outside their apartment was a slightly younger version of Liz.

"Really Mary? Did you get kicked out of the sorority again?" Liz asked.

"No just for tonight, they are having a massive party and I don't want to be there. So can I crash here or am I going to interrupt your plans with your boyfriend?" Mary asked.

"Nah you can crash here and its Chloe's boyfriend. Mikhai this is Mary my little sister, well by one year anyway. Mary this is Mikhai, Chloe's boyfriend." Liz spoke introducing the two.

As the entered the apartment Mikhai headed to the kitchen and said, "I'll get some dinner ready."

"Wow! A home cooked meal, that will be a first. These guys never cooked when I was over before." Mary said.

"That's because you always surprised us. Besides Mikhai has a way of making meals out of thin air." Chloe said before heading to her room to change, Liz doing the same leaving Mary and Mikhai together.

"So have you fucked Liz as well? Something about a roommates agreement." Mary asked.

Mikhai nodded as he put a saucepan of water onto boil.

"Really and Chloe was all right with that? Which one do you like the best?" Mary asked.

Mikhai shrugged, "Chloe is my lover, Liz is our slut." He said simply.

"Your slut?" Mary asked disbelief on her face, curiosity in her eyes.

"I am their submissive fuck slut. When they give me an order, I obey. You should try it." Liz said as she and Chloe returned to the kitchen.

"It's not really my thing." Mary said softly.

"Dinner is ready." Mikhai said as he dished up spaghetti bolognese.

"How did you cook that so fast?" Mary asked awe on her face.

"Pre-prepared ingredients and a little kitchen magic." Mikhai answered.

As they say at the small table, Mary asked Liz, "So as their slut what do they make you do?"

"Mostly sex when they feel like it, however Mistress sent me to fuck a geek and I had a nerd gang bang. Basically I will do anything as long as Mistress lets me fuck Masters cock." Liz replied enthusiasm on every word.

"If there is something she does want to do she has a safe word. But we treat her like a friend most of the time though." Chloe added.

"Ok." Mary said looking thoughtful as she continued eating.

"What do you think? Is she like her sister?"Chloe thought to Mikhai.

"Oh she is. The difference being she is more attracted to you than to me. That why she is missing out on the party at the sorority. The invited a bunch of guys over to have sex with, she is more interested in the girls and is afraid of what they will think."Mikhai replied.

Once they had finished eating and cleaned up, they sat watching some romance movie. Part way through the movie Chloe turned to Liz and said, "Ok Slut, time for your protein drink."

"Yes Mistress." Liz responded on her way to her knees, hands already undoing Mikhai's pants.

Mary watched slack jawed as Liz took Mikhai's cock in her mouth. After a few moments Chloe spoke again, "Slut Sister since your mouth is free come put it to use"

Mary looked over and Chloe was sitting legs spread. Mary hesitated but Chloe repeated the order, Mary slid to her knees between Chloe's legs and moved towards the offered pussy, but was stopped by Chloe.

"Ask for permission first Slut." Chloe said.

Unlike her sister, Mary responded perfectly, "Mistress Chloe, may this Slut please pleasure your pussy."

Chloe nodded and Mary dove in, tongue sliding the length before plunging into the juicy folds.

"Mmm, you've done this before." Chloe moaned.

"Experimented with some of the sorority girls." Mary replied before sliding her tongue over Chloe's clit.

Mary soon had Chloe writhing in ecstasy as her orgasm was imminent. Moaning loudly Chloe's pussy flooded Mary's mouth with girl cream as pleasure filled her body. Coming down from the pleasurable high Chloe and Mary kissed, before their attention was attracted to Mikhai filling Liz's mouth with a load of creamy, white cum. So much cum that Liz could not swallow fast enough, some of the cum trickled out of her mouth and down her neck and breasts. Pulling his shaft from her mouth Liz kept her lips together with the last of the semen, she motioned to her sister who moved closer. Liz pressed her lips to her sisters, opening her lips and pushing cum into her mouth with her tongue. Mary moaned as the taste made her want more, her tongue sliding into her sisters mouth searching for more. Chloe had joined them licking the cum from Liz's body, before sharing each mouthful with the two sisters.

Once they had run out the girls continued to make out, hands fondling each other. Chloe giggled as Mary began to lick Mikhai's shaft.

"Hey, the night is young. We will have you filled with his cock in all holes before the day comes." Chloe said.

"I can't wait." Mary replied.

"Don't forget me!" Liz said.

Mikhai and Chloe smiled, it was going to be a long, pleasure filled night.

12