Strange Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking slightly puzzled Mikhai asked, "Mistress since you said that my 'story' is that I am your boyfriend, do you wish me to always be like that or just in public?"

"Why would I only want that in public?"

"Most of my other masters treated me as a servant in public and a slave in private. I am unsure where I stand with you. I am not sure of my own emotions either."

Chloe looked into his eyes and replied, "You are the first boy who was not a jerk to me and I would love to have you as a boyfriend in public and private. I do not want you to be bound to me without a choice, I want you to have a choice."

Mikhai's eyes widened and Chloe was about to ask what was up but her hand began to tingle. Looking down she saw the ring begin to glow and blue energy flowed into Mikhai who vanished. Chloe looked again at the ring and noticed that the engravings were gone from the ring. Mikhai suddenly reappeared swept Chloe up in his arms and spun her around before kissing her deeply. Seeing her confused look Mikhai explained, "You just freed me from the ring, by you wanting to give a choice the binding spell was broken and now all my power has returned. I am no longer only able to use magic to help the holder of the ring." Seeing a flash of fear in her eyes he continued, "Do not fear sweet Chloe. You gave me the choice and I choose you. If you will have me still that is."

Chloe eyes widened as she realized that he would still be hers but now he was not forced too. She pulled his head down and pressed her lips to his, her feet wrapped around his waist as he carried her to her room and laid her on the bed. Mikhai paused and his eyes flashed as their clothes vanished. He then used the same method as the night before except he came with her on her third orgasm.

After her third orgasm Chloe rolled so she was on top with him still inside. She slowly rolled her hips enjoying his cock moving inside her. She had never made love like this before, sex before had been guy on top cumming then sleeping, leaving Chloe to masturbate to orgasm. Mikhai smiled cheekily and Chloe gasped as his cock began to vibrate. Soon Chloe was on the verge of a court orgasm when the vibration slowed down, making Chloe groan in frustration. Mikhai teased her for the next 10 minutes keeping her orgasm just out of reach. Their bodies gleamed with sweat as Chloe's hair stuck to her. Mikhai then made his cock shrink then expand quickly while vibrating causing Chloe's orgasm to hit like a freight train. Chloe screamed in pleasure as Mikhai thrust hard and fast keeping her at the height of pleasure till she collapsed onto his chest. They laid together wrapped in each others arms as they slowly fell asleep.

When Chloe awoke the next morning she was alone in bed. Fearing that Mikhai had left she jumped out of bed slid a shirt and some shorts on and left the bedroom to find Liz sitting in the kitchen eating pancakes with Mikhai in cooking. Liz greeted her saying "You managed to finally get laid and you get the best looking guy to boot. On top of that he cooks really well, and from the sounds of it, he is a great fuck as well."

Chloe blushed a little as she entered the kitchen and gave Mikhai a hug and Mikhai kissed the top of her head as he flipped the pancakes in the pans almost effortlessly. "You look refreshed Chloe. Have a seat and I will have some pancakes ready for you in a few moments." Mikhai said and Chloe gave him a quick kiss before sitting with Liz at the counter.

Liz looked at Chloe and asked "So what are your plans for today? You going to fuck the day away?"

Chloe shook her head as Mikhai slid her a plate of pancakes with maple syrup. "No, Mikhai is taking me out while he looks at properties that are for sale and if time allows some car shopping."

Liz looked at Mikhai dreamily "So you have the body of a god, fuck like a sex demon, cook like a five star chef and have loads of cash to buy property and a car?" Mikhai nodded and replied, "And I may have found the perfect woman for me." He then kissed Chloe's forehead and went to shower leaving the girls alone.

Liz turned to Chloe and said, "I am claiming the roommate right."

"What seriously? You want to have sex with him and me to either watch or join in? We were both drunk when we came up with that."

"So you could have claimed it yourself but you didn't. C'mon it's not like I am trying to steal him from you. Unless he decides to leave you on his own." Liz said smiling mischievously. Chloe narrowed her eyes and replied. "Fine go ahead. I think he is too much for you." Liz skipped towards the bathroom, not being one to waste time, and shot back over her shoulder. "We shall see."

As Liz vanished from view Mikhai, who had been communicating telepathically with Chloe, asked "So you are really ok with this?"

"It's not likely she will stop trying if I said no. She would do it behind my back anyway." Chloe mentally replied. "besides I get to watch or join in. So just get started and I will join you after I finish these pancakes."

Ten minutes later Chloe found Mikhai sitting on her bed with a towel around his waist. Liz was standing bent at the waist flirting unashamedly with him. Mikhai then spoke, "If a slut like you wants to be fucked then you are going to have to show me how bad you want it."

Liz paused for a second then pulled his towel away and gasp as his cock came into view. "You are huge." Looking over her shoulder at Chloe she asked, "How did you fit this inside you?"

Chloe shrugged as Mikhai asked Liz "Are you just going to stare slut or show me how much you want it?" Liz quickly slid her lips over the head and began to lick and suck on it. After a few minutes of her blowing the first 3 inches Mikhai spoke again. "Is that the best you can do Slut? Tell you what Slut, however much cock you can get into you slut mouth, the more cock I will shove in your slut pussy." Liz instantly began to force her mouth to take more of his cock in. Saliva began to slide out of her lips as she was soon deep throating him and still wanted more cock. As Liz began to play with herself Mikhai pulled her off his cock and slapped her cheek, "Uh uh uh...sluts do not play with themselves Slut do as they are told. Now show me how badly you want to be fucked."

Liz moaned as she face fucked herself. "mmmm...I want it so bad...'gulp gulp'...please fuck your slut master...'slurp'..." Chloe meanwhile was extremely turned on and was sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy as her roommate was being turned into a submissive slut. 'Enjoying this Chloe?' Mikhai spoke mentally

'God yes'

'Would you like to join in as Mistress and Master?'

'Yes!!!'

Mikhai pointed to the bed and got Chloe to lay on the bed. He then pulled Liz off his cock and said, "Ok Slut, your Mistress needs some attention now." He the pushed Liz's face into Chloe's pussy to which she protested "But I want you....I have never done this before..." Mikhai cut her off by sliding his cock into her molten pussy.

"There more pleasure you give your Mistress the harder I will fuck you Slut." Mikhai whispered into Liz's ear. Liz dove towards Chloe's pussy but was stopped by Mikhai pulling her hair. "Uh uh uh Slut. A good Slut must ask permission from her Mistress before pleasuring her."

"Chloe can I eat you?" Liz asked Chloe leaned close as if to kiss her then slapped her "You asked wrong." Chloe said.

"Chloe can I please eat your cunt?" SLAP

"Mistress may I eat your pussy?"

"Hmm almost got it right."

"Mistress may this Slut eat your pussy?"

"Yes my Slut you may." As soon as she had permission Liz buried her tongue in Chloe's pussy and Mikhai began to thrust into Liz.

Liz moaned in pleasure which sent vibrations into Chloe's pussy causing her to moan. 'How did you know that she gets off being dominated?' Chloe mentally asked Mikhai.

'All her various partners, she could never stay with the same one. So by being dominating she feels secure if not belittled but she also is being forced to give pleasure to receive it. So her orgasm will satisfy her need to belong.' Mikhai replied.

'Mmmm...it is showing...oh...she is going to make me come soon. And I am enjoying being the mistress.' Chloe then spoke out loud, "That's it Slut, just like that. I am going to cum. Fuckkkk..."

As Chloe's orgasm hit, her back arched and she thrust her hips into Liz's mouth. Mikhai began to piston fuck Liz making her moan louder, soon Liz screamed as her biggest orgasm ever hit. Liz convulsed and shook as pleasure cursed through her like an electric current, her pussy contracted around Mikhai's cock and her eyes rolled back as she collapsed onto the bed.

Chloe slid down and caressed Liz's face as Mikhai pulled his cock free. "Sleep now my slut, we will see you when we return." Chloe and Mikhai then got dressed and headed out to look at properties and cars.

12