Strange Tales of the Deadslayer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is, um, good then, maiden," I stammer, bringing one hand down to gently trace through her honey tresses, finding them to be almost untouchably soft, like a kitten's underbelly. "For you, I shall keep that foul creature at bay." My chest heaves with the heaviness of my breath, causing my big, firm breasts to rise and fall, and I bring my free hand to one of them, clutching it softly, feeling a new spark of pleasure shoot through me when I tease the sensitive skin. "Show me how you will show your... uh, gratitude."

"With pleasure, my warrior," the woman coos, nuzzling the tip of my donger and then pressing her lips back to it, kissing softly, then easing in to wrap her lips slowly around my tip. I thank whatever creative benefactor sent me here that she closes her eyes as she does this, so she doesn't see mine go crossed from pleasure, and I find my hand tangling excitedly in her hair, holding her close.

She sinks down a little more, then draws back, swirling her tongue lovingly around my crown before diving back again, taking me deeper this time. Her hand stays clasped tightly around the base of my shaft, not moving much at first, but now starting to slowly, shallowly stroke me while she sucks, not wasting too much time in showing her gratitude. I feel my tip press against what I can only assume is the back of her throat, but she shows no sign of distress or turning back -- instead she simply pushes forward, and I feel my new-and-improved dick push past her mouth and into her throat, snugly enveloped by loving wetness and softness.

Her hand speeds up a little bit before finally drawing away, her mouth moving even closer now as she takes more of me into her throat and takes up a slow rhythm again. Her tongue rolls around and around my aching, throbbing shaft each time she bobs down on it, taking me as deep as she can, and as embarrassed as I am to admit it I'm not sure how much more of this I can take before I explode, it just feels so good, the way she sucks me so deeply while I fondle my sensitive boobs, rolling one in my hand as I hold her to me.

Just when I don't think I can take a single second more I get saved by the proverbial bell -- I see her hand descend, her legs starting to spread, and just like me she isn't sporting the, uh, place where babies come from. While it's (fortunately) not as big as mine, she's packing a strudel of her own down there, as stiff as mine, and is now starting to playfully stroke it while she sucks me. I squeak -- trying to turn it into an awkward bark at the last second -- and take a step backward, panting heavily, heart pounding, my dick throbbing hungrily and still connected to the blonde girl's mouth by a bridge of saliva. "W-wait... what are you...?!"

"Playing with myself, my warrior?" She coos, biting her lip a little and spreading her legs a bit more, eyeing me sultrily as she strokes herself. "Did you want to watch?"

"I... I mean, isn't it... because I have one and... and you have one... isn't it...?" I lower my voice to a whisper, trying to hide my momentary panic. "...Gay?"

She tilts her head to the side, grinning. "Because we're both girls? I thought you desired me, Deadslayer?"

I blink, trapped by her logic. We are both girls. But we both have wangs. So... does that make it more gay? Or cancel it out? Technically it's gay no matter what, right? And... I mean, she's just playing with herself, so it doesn't really affect me, does it? Like I've already crossed the point of no return, haven't I?

My paralyzed train of thought is distracted when I see the caged girl bring her other arm up below her breasts, squishing them upward before pinning them together, showing off a valley of cleavage that's far too tempting to for me to ignore. "Come, hero," she whispers, still playing with herself with her other hand. "Come and exhaust your lust with my body, that I may earn your the protection you've granted so selflessly."

You know what? Maybe being straight is overrated.

I move back forward and place one hand on her shoulder, my breathing heavy as I press my hips forward, sliding my saliva-slick shaft between her big, beautiful boobs and feeling that silky flesh squish tightly around me. It feels even better than her mouth, if that were possible, though I find that as I thrust upward the tip of my (admittedly, totally big) dork peeks out from between that glorious canyon of joy, and she greets it lovingly with a flick of her tongue. I bite my lip to stifle a whimper and draw back, thrusting forward again, then again and again. While I'd first suspected that this might be a nightmare because of the zombies and everything, the truth has quickly become clear -- this isn't a nightmare, this isn't even a dream. I'm in heaven. And heaven is awesome.

I hold myself tight to her and thrust up again and again, chewing my lips and letting out a husky moan, my chest heaving, my own tattooed breasts bouncing with every hungry upward thrust between those perfect boobs and into the waiting embrace of the blonde girl's tongue. I can see and hear her still stroking her own dick beneath me, hear her own breathing picking up as she gets more invested, more eager. She rocks her chest forward into my thrusts, creating more of that friction -- no, not friction. Her boobs are too smooth for that, too slick with her saliva now. No friction, just pure speed and pleasure.

My other hand finds her other shoulder and I rock up harder and faster, a long, melodic moan escaping my lips before meeting her own moan, forming a harmony in the shattered sky of this strange new world. If this is a dream, I hope I never have to wake up. She sinks down and wraps her lips around my dick and I feel her moan and spasm around me, her arm moving frantically as she jacks herself off, and I feel a course of spasms shake through her as she hits her climax.

Pressed tight between her boobs, I can feel her heart race against me, and I close my eyes as I keep rocking my hips up and down, held in those heavenly pillows and throbbing with need, and finally I unleash as well, my virgin mind unable to hold on any longer even if my body might be more efficient. I may not have had sex before but I have masturbated, and I know for sure that I've never blown this much before in my life -- but I guess along with my bigger dong I've got a bigger blast to go with it, and several thick jets of hot jizz shoot out of me at ballistic speeds. The girl draws back just in time to get her face painted by it, her mouth opening to catch a few strands before the rest trails down her neck, pooling between her breasts and making a mess of her.

I stagger back a step and see the fruits of her own climax -- her stomach and the undersides of her big, gorgeous boobs are covered in her own semen, her donger laying across her thigh as she pants, her eyes closed, almost drunk with satisfaction. "My... m-my warrior..." she pants softly, biting her lip as her eyes open again to look at me. "Why am I left feeling that you're the one who repaid me? Surely there must be even more I can do to please you."

My eyes widen, and while my old body would have been wheezing and exhausted after getting off like that, my new one feels like it could keep going forever. I look down, past my breasts and down to my huge wang, watching it pulsate and then rise again, ready to go once more. I'm not waking up, either. Maybe it's time to face the truth... maybe I really am here. Maybe I've left my old body behind. Maybe Allan's gone.

And I couldn't be happier to be Allara.

12