Strange Temptations

Story Info
Aunt seduces nephew while someone watches.
16.7k words
4.64
204.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. If you feel offended by the subject, please skip to another story.

* * * * *

Karen McAllister was furious. She had just received a phone call from the detective agency that she hired to spy upon her husband. An agent from Paris just informed her that for the last two nights a girl had been visiting her husband in his hotel's room. This night as well she was there...for more than two hours.

"Sonofabitch...!" She fumed with anger as she cut the phone. "The bastard is busy screwing a bitch on his wedding anniversary."

She lay on her bed trying to control her rage. She looked around...her expensively decorated bedroom...her master size bed. Tears swelled in her eyes. She was alone on her wedding anniversary night...alone in her bedroom while her husband was probably pumping his load into that whore.

She tossed in the bed, trying to think what went wrong between her and Phil, her husband. Theirs was a love marriage, against the wishes of their families. Almost twenty years back, Phil proposed her in the college, and she had immediately accepted it. Phil was one year senior to her, a handsome and bright student, and she knew that he would have a bright future.

They indeed had a great life...but only on the material front. Phil was obsessed with success and nothing mattered him more than soaring the ladders of success one after another, earning more and more money. He wasn't a great lover, and he never tried to be one in actual sense. He gave her everything, which money could buy; but whenever she needed him, he was busy with his targets...deadlines...board meetings and what not.

Until the birth of their only son, Jeff, their sex life was just okay...after that it became a forced routine, and then slowly almost ceased to exist.

She recalled Phil hadn't fucked her for almost for six months. She sighed, and got down from the bed...sat before her dressing table looking at her reflection in the mirror.

She knew that she was attractive...even at the age of thirty-nine. God had been kind enough to her, and she was still in a much better shape than many of her friends, even though she never tried working out. Jeff was born when she was only twenty and after that, she never got pregnant again. She often had taken pride when people remarked that she looked like an elder sister to her son.

Karen had been hearing the rumors about her husband's infidelity for the last six months, but she never believed it. She never expected that Phil could be interested in sex...the man who rarely felt aroused in presence of his gorgeous wife could fall for any other girl. However, his frequent visits to Paris raised her suspicion, and she took help of a detective agency.

Her fears turned out right.

"Fucking bastard..." She swore.

She got up from the stool, and went out of her bedroom. Her bedroom was on the first floor. Phil and Karen had purchased this two-storeyed house few years back. She redesigned the entire first floor, converting the pre-constructed small rooms into a one big bedroom that opened into a large verandah, which she converted into an open terrace garden. There was one more room on the floor, a small room attached to the bedroom, which her husband used as his study. The living room and Jeff's room were on the ground floor. There were a small number of other rooms, which were mostly locked, as her small family didn't have any use for them.

For the last six moths, one more room at the ground floor had been occupied...by her nephew Thomas or Tom; Phil's elder brother's son; who had shifted to Bergen to peruse his graduation. Tom was one year younger to her son. Karen stood in the open terrace...feeing the fresh breeze of midnight air...trying to calm her distressed mind. Very soon, she realized that the cool breeze wouldn't be able to palliate her condition. She was still infuriated with her husband...and the thought of his husband fucking some young tart while she was languishing alone in the darkened terrace enraged her...and surprisingly it made her horny too. It was simply not correct for him to be with a whore when she desperately needed his hardness between her thighs.

Karen always enjoyed sex. Yet, because of her inhibitions and a very strict upbringing she could never tell her true feelings to Phil.

She thought about her son and sighed again. Jeff, her son, had grown into a fine young man of nineteen; however, he also seemed to have inherited his father's traits...always busy with his own activities. He too didn't have any time to share with his mother. She felt terribly alone. Jeff was also out of town, visiting some nearby place with his friends.

She returned to her room...settled on the edge of her bed...trying to figure out what to do. There was no question of trying to sleep; she knew it wouldn't come.

She deliberated for some minutes, and then she got up and tiptoed across the room opening the door of adjacent room...her husband's study. It was personal room of Phil, which he used to keep his papers, his computer and other belongings, and it was here where he spent most of his time at home.

Karen had always hated this room. However, she knew what she wanted was kept in the drawers of Phil's computer table. Occasionally, when Phil felt like fulfilling his husband's duty, he would watch a porn movie with his wife, and then they would copulate to complete their rituals of being a married couple. Those CD's were kept in the drawer, and she needed one.

She unlocked and opened the drawer. She flipped through her husband's collection of porn CD's...undecided which one to choose. She had seen all of them, a fact which her husband didn't know. He might have never expected his dutiful wife watching a porn movie alone in her bedroom.

After some deliberation, she picked a CD and returned to her room...inserted the CD into the player, switched on the television and settled on the bed with remote in her hand. She adjusted the channel.

As the naked pictures began appearing on the screen, she once more thought about her husband and the whore who he might be fucking in his hotel's room at Paris. She swore again trying to overcome her frustration, and looked at the picture of a beautiful woman, simultaneously playing with two cocks. Deep inside her, she felt jealous of her.

She watched silently as the film progressed. The beautiful female protagonist was sucking one of the guys while the second guy was licking her shaved pussy. Karen grunted incoherently. She never had the pleasure to enjoy the bliss of oral sex. Phil was too prude to indulge in such activity. She tried to imagine how it would feel to suck a hard cock...or how a wet tongue would feel over her cunt lips.

She felt hornier...squeezing her thighs to stop the wetness seeping out of her pussy. She moaned lightly.

Her fingers fumbled with her nightgown...slowly puling it along her thighs. She inserted her fingers inside her panties, and dragged her panties down to her thighs, exposing her nicely trimmed hairy pussy. Her fingers touched her tender cuntlips, feeling the wetness dripping out of her horny hole. She gently played with her clit.

The actress in the film was now getting banged from both ends. One guy was pumping his rigid cock in and out of her pussy while the other one was sawing it into her sucking mouth.

Karen heart ached to feel a cock between the tender lips of her pussy. She again cursed her husband. Her frustration and horniness was overwhelming her. The movie had aggravated the itching in her cunt, and she desperately longed for a throbbing male organ sloshing through her wet hot furrow.

She closed her eyes...trying to imagine the characters of the movie present in her bedroom...doing the same thing to her instead the girl in the movie. She tried to masturbate but it didn't help...she needed a real thing. She was alone at the house...all alone in this big house...with no one to satisfy her burning desire.

Suddenly, she sat upright. She was wrong. She was not alone. Her nephew Tom was downstairs...probably studying or sleeping in his room...or probably diddling his cock.

The last thought let the blood rush though her cheeks. Truly speaking she wasn't very fond of her husband's nephew...initially. It was Phil's idea to let him stay with them. She didn't like the idea and she opposed vehemently; however, Phil persisted and she later reluctantly agreed.

It tuned out to be blessing in disguise.

Her husband and son were mostly away from home. To them home was a place where they could rest and sleep during nights, and get ready for their next days activities.

In contrast to his uncle and cousin, Tom was a homely type. After attending his college, he mostly spent his time at home...studying and helping his aunt in household chores. He was a shy; introvert type...didn't have many friends and certainly not a girlfriend.

During the initial period, she was rather harsh to Tom, never missing any opportunity to shout at him. However, Tom never took any offence, and behaved with her in a most polite manner.

She slowly began liking him...though there was noting sexual about it. He was a good company, and at least looked after her whenever she was down...a gesture her husband never cared for.

She considered Tom more like a growing teenager who was not much aware of ways of youth. However, she was wrong as she found two months ago when accidentally one day she barged into his room.

Poor lad was caught unaware...his lower half completely naked...his fingers gripping his rigid cock...working furiously over its length. He had no time to recover as at the very moment, his cock erupted spewing thick gobs of cum flying in the air and landing on the floor. In a vain attempt to hide his ejaculation, he tired to capture the flying jets...but it seeped out of the gaps between his fingers.

Red-faced, he looked at his short-tempered aunt...expecting a firework.

Although, Karen was shocked and little embarrassed; she didn't say anything to him and immediately retired to her room. She couldn't understand why did she let him go. She tried to think many times but couldn't get the answer. Past few years, on many occasions, she had stumbled upon her son's porn magazines hidden in his closet...every time she kept it back without opening it. She never wanted to poke into her sons personal life, though she doubted that her son wasn't an innocent teenager any more, and was probably already into sexual relations.

Karen and Tom never talked about the episode. He was afraid to face her initially, and tried to avoid her by staying mostly in his room. However, when he realized that his aunt was not mad with him; he slowly became normal. They returned to their normal terms.

Karen had lost interest in the movie. She sat on her bed, gently playing with her cuntlips...she thought abut Tom. What he would be doing...whacking...no probably sleeping. It was already past midnight.

She tried to recall the scene that she had witnessed that day. It went like a film in front of her eyes. She watched Tom whacking his thick rigid cock...his fingers working furiously along the length...the cry of rapture as his orgasm hit and the flying jets of his thick creamy cum.

She felt fresh wetness oozing out of her pussy. Her heart began beating violently in anticipation. She clasped her thighs gripping her fingers between her cuntlips.

She closed her eyes and tried to make a decision. It was not easy; her moralist upbringing tried to stop her...to prevent her from the path she was inevitably going to choose. Then she recalled the phone call form Paris.

If her husband could cheat on her, she too had the right to return him the same. She could also find a lover.

"The bastard deserves it." She whispered, trying to convince herself.

In truth, she was horny like hell...she was simply dying for a cock...a hard piece of thick meat slicing through her scorching cunt...driving her to the verge of ecstasy.

She made her decision.

She stood from the bed and stripped...removing her nightgown, her panties and her bra. She stood naked in her bedroom. She opened her wardrobe...searched through her clothes and pulled a sexy gown...a almost see through dress, which her husband had gifted her long back but never gave her many opportunities to wear that.

She slipped the gown over her body, and then stood in front of her dressing table.

The dress was almost transparent...she could see the darkness of her teats and trimmed bush through the material of the cloth. It also gave the vague contours of her curvaceous body. If Tom were not a dumb, he would surely notice it.

She switched off the television and the CD player; and came out her room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom looked at the wall clock. It was already half past midnight. He had completed his assignments, and for the last fifteen minutes or so, he had been going through a porn magazine, which his elder cousin Jeff had gifted him in return of writing his assignments. Tom was aware about the real reason behind Nick's absence. His girlfriend's parents were out of station for few days, and Nick was utilizing this opportunity to the fullest by staying at her place and screwing her.

Jeff cared about his young cousin...he liked Tom...because he was his cousin, and more because he helped him in writing his assignments and homework while he could have fun with his friends. In return, he allowed Tom access to his collection of porn magazines and CD's.

Tom squeezed his cock as he flipped through the pages of magazine, scores of beautiful men and women in various positions doing every imaginable and unimaginable thing in those pictures.

"Oh god" He sighed. "When would I get my pussy?"

He closed his eyes and lay on his bed. His fingers gently massaged his cock. A beautiful face suddenly became alive in is thoughts...the beautiful face of his aunt Karen.

Tom always liked his aunt...even though she was very rude to him initially. He could never figure out why...but he always liked talking with her, helping her and doing whatever she asked him to do. He never realized why he wanted to please her...not until he was caught with his pants down, and his squirting cock in his hands.

He was horrified when he was caught red-handed, and still felt surprised about why she let him without saying any word. When he found that Karen wasn't mad with him, he slowly regained his confidence. Nevertheless, the things had changed a bit...the small incident became his most cherished fantasy.

After the incident, whenever Tom played with himself, his thoughts were always diverted to getting caught by a gorgeous woman. He always ended up with a shattering orgasm. Very soon, he realized that his fantasy woman had a face...the face of his beautiful aunt; he had never seen her naked but guessed that she must be gorgeous without clothes. Gradually, he began dreaming about fucking her. However, he knew that it would never happen, and therefore, he kept his fantasies as a closely guarded secret.

Tom was lost in his dream...his fingers feverishly massaging his cock... his beautiful fantasy aunt ready to catch him while he was ready to shoot. He was completely unaware that Karen was observing him again, this time through the keyhole of the locked doors of his room.

Karen straightened herself from the crouching position. She had an eyeful of her nephew's cock through the keyhole. He had a good cock...suddenly the itching in her cunt increased. She couldn't wait anymore, and lightly tapped the door.

Tom was lost into his fantasy...he didn't hear the knock.

Karen knocked again, this time little forcefully.

Tom was suddenly awake from his reverie. He immediately tucked his cock inside his underwear and pulled his shorts up, properly hiding his hardness.

Then he jumped from the bed and unlocked the door. Karen didn't enter in is room and remained standing in the darkness outside the door. She was suddenly feeling ashamed to be standing almost naked in front of her nephew.

"Yes...aunt." Tom asked nervously. He could not figure out the purpose of her visit at this time of night; neither did he notice the apparent nakedness of his horny aunt.

"I...I..." she mumbled, trying to cook an appropriate excuse. "There's a some insect in my bed."

She drew her courage and slowly slipped into his room, right under the lights.

He looked at her, little puzzled, not able to comprehend what she wanted from him.

"Please remove it from my bed. I'm very afraid of these creatures...I...cant do it myself."

"Oh...!" He realized the gravity of situation. He knew that even the strongest of women were afraid of these tiny creatures...nothing very unusual. "Lets see."

He immediately went towards the staircase.

Karen followed her silently...little anxious that Tom didn't notice her nakedness. Her heart began to sink. Probably she was not young enough to hold the eye of an eighteen-year-old lad.

Tom had his own problems. His entire body was shivering with excitement. Being near to his aunt always excited him; and at this wee hour when he was just fantasizing about her, she knocked at his door. He hurried to her bedroom on the first floor.

Karen followed him into her bedroom.

"Where's it?"

She pointed towards the pillows. "It was there...crawling beside my pillows."

Tom climbed on her master bed; one by one lifted both the pillows searching for the lizard, which was never there.

"It's not here."

"Search properly...it must be there." Her voice was quivering...her heart was beating fast in her chest...the itch in her pussy getting stronger and stronger.

Tom searched more thoroughly but didn't get anything.

"I think it's gone." He turned towards her.

"Yeah...may be." She mumbled and moved near the bed.

Tom looked at his beautiful aunt, and suddenly his mouth went agape... his eyes glued to her.

"God." He thought...holding his breath... his heart began pounding heavily in his chest. "She's naked underneath..."

He just couldn't believe what he was witnessing. His fantasy woman was standing in front of him in a transparent gown. He could see her delicate curves; her spongy boobs...the darks erect teats and the thick dark patch of pubic hair between her thighs.

Karen realized that her efforts had paid; her prey had taken the bait. She tried to remain indifferent, but her face slowly turned crimson. She was breathing hard; she could feel her legs shivering violently...she had never tried to seduce anyone other than her husband, and it wasn't an easy task to feign ignorance while standing almost nude in front of the teenager.

"Please wait for some time." She spoke in a husky shivering voice. "It might come back again."

She slowly sat on the side of her bed. Tom tried to get down from the bed.

"No..." She stopped him. "You can sit here."

Tom settled on the same side of bed, near her feet.

A nervous silence engulfed the room. Both aunt and nephew were lost in their own licentious thoughts. Tom was trying to look other way, but every now and then, he was stealing a good look at her. His cock was raging with lust, and he was afraid that his aunt would notice the massive bulge in front of his shorts.

Slowly, Karen got back to her composure. She knew that she couldn't go back now, and she had to make her next move.

"How're your studies going?" Nothing else came to her mind to start the conversation.

"Fine." He had an eyeful of his aunt's naked charms.

"I never saw you going out with your friends...don't you have any." She felt like stupid asking those questions.

"Not many..." The boy turned his gaze...stealing a quick glance at the dark patch visible through her gauzy gown. He caught her eyes and he immediately turned his gaze. "I prefer to stay at home."