Strange Way to Get the Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff discovers the true reason for the trials, conclusion.
3.9k words
4.49
12.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second part, and likely the conclusion of this story. You will likely be lost if you don't read the first part. That part starts with an age disclaimer, but no one got younger in this part, so everyone's still at least 18. Again, constructive criticism is most welcome.

*********

Luckily, the next day was Saturday. After that night, I would have died with an early morning class. When I finally woke up, I opened my e-mail to see what the day would have in store. I received an e-mail saying that I was to expect Toni, at my dorm at 2p.m. Glancing at my computer clock, I realized it was 1:30. At 1:35 I returned to my room from the shower, and began to frantically clean. I shoved the last of my stuff in the closet as my alarm, set to 1:58, went off. I disabled the alarm, and sat down at my desk. I surfed the Internet, checked my favorite websites, and at 2:15, there was a knock at my door. I opened the door to see Toni, standing in a T-shirt, and sweatpants.

"Hey there, Romeo," she said, smiling.

"Howdy." I stood there, looking at her.

"So, can I come in?"

Oh, yeah, absolutely." I stepped to the side, allowing her to enter my closet-- I mean dorm room. As I only had one chair, and no other seating, Toni plopped down on my bed, and situated herself so that she was sitting Indian-style.

"Well, I don't know what you're expecting, but I want to start by asking you questions, which you will answer to the best of your ability."

"Kay."

"First: what is your favorite animal?"

"Really? Your question is what is my favorite animal?"

She grinned. "I never said they'd make sense. Now answer."

"Um, koala bear, I guess."

"Why?"

"They're absolutely adorable, and I mean come on, who wouldn't want a trained koala bear that would ride on their back?"

She giggled. "Ok, real question time: why did you choose to pursue Miranda, instead of me."

Oh, boy. From favorite animal, to a question I don't have an answer to. As I pondered my response, she raised an eyebrow.

"Well, honestly, I wanted to go out with you first. But, it seemed that you didn't really like me that way. And the more I found out about Miranda, the more I started to fall for her. She seems like enough of her likes match up with mine, and we have enough differences to provide variety. You and I seemed to have a lot in common, as well, but at the same time, you seemed like you wanted to be my friend, not my girlfriend. And then, as I looked back at some of our encounters, it almost seemed like you were trying to set me up with her. I didn't mean to snub you, but it just felt right when I thought about her, whereas it almost seemed forced with you." I don't know whether or not I had offended her, as her only response during all of this was to bite her lip and slowly nod her head.

"And why do you want to date Miranda?"

"Why wouldn't I want to? I mean, she's smart, funny, has a beautiful voice, seems to share interests with me, and actually I can't stop watching her. I could keep going and going. I find almost everything about her attractive, looks and personality inclusive,"

Toni cocked her head to the side. "Almost everything?"

"Well, I haven't found anything yet, but that doesn't mean I won't. My mom taught me that absolutes were very dangerous, and I mean, no one will ever be completely perfect. There will always be quirks that anyone each other, or mistakes that are made. But in my opinion, if you have a solid starting point, and you love the other person, overcoming those things together will just strengthen the relationship. But you both have to be willing to try to change and accommodate. You can't love someone out of a bad habit or trait; they have to want to change, too.

"I dunno, I just feel like the way I feel for Miranda is enough of that "starting point" for me to want to act on it, to find out whether she felt anything similar or not. I felt like if I never asked, I'd never know."

I don't know how Toni was taking my response, because her face was, and had remained impassive throughout my entire response.

"Ok, Jeff. Why are you willing to submit to these trials that Melinda outlined?"

"Because it was made clear to me that it was the only chance I had to date Miranda, pure and simple. I've never understood "sharing" and I really don't feel like it's a good way to start a relationship. But if it's the only way I can get Miranda, it's what I'll do, because I think she's worth it. If I'd been dating her already, and I was given the same opportunity, just as a 'let's have some fun' thing, I'd turn you down. Whether it was you, or you and Melinda, or all three of you. It wouldn't matter to me. I wouldn't do it."

Toni nodded again, and reached into the pocket of her sweatpants, pulling out her cell-phone. "Ok, girls, I've heard enough. What's the verdict?" I stared incredulously at her. She smiled innocently back at me. "Ok, yeah, I understand. Give me about 10 minutes, then we're go." She hung up the phone."

"Did you just have your phone on for that entire conversation? Who was on the other end?" I asked.

"Yes, and the other three girls. Your responses were apparently the right ones, because I've been instructed to tell you the truth.

"When we came here, Miranda, Tiffany, and I were already really good friends and we had requested each other as roommates. Melinda was assigned to be our fourth, and we're really glad she was, because we all get along really well. Anyway, Tiff and I were somewhat bi-curious, and it turned out that Melinda was a lesbian, and she was interested in us. The only one of us that had no interest in the situation was Miranda. So one night this guy from a couple floors down asks Miranda out. She says yes, knowing that the three of us wanted some alone time. Well, a few hours later we hear a siren, and as we look out the window we see a police cruiser pull up, and two cops run inside. They come out with the guy in handcuffs, and they're leading Miranda by the shoulders, and help her into a second squad car."

"He raped her?" I was stunned, since our campus violent and sexual crime rate tended to run in the almost non-existent percentages. But then again, I guess someone has to be that .03%. I just wish it hadn't had to be her.

"No, not quite. It ended up being sexual assault, as she managed to yell for help, and the RA came to see what the problem was. He pulled him off of her, and called the cops. But she still felt incredibly violated, and we felt responsible. So we decided that we would do whatever it took to protect her. As the weeks went by she started to recover, but she still didn't want anything to do with us, or guys. Then we all noticed her watching you during rehearsals. We decided to find out more about you, and so I started to interact with you while all three of us asked around the choir. After we determined that you were practically a friggin' boy-scout, we decided that we were to a point where we'd be okay with you, provided you were who you really seemed to be. But we hadn't told Miranda, and had already established that she wasn't allowed to date anyone, until we gave her the okay. So we came up with the "trials," and decided to abduct you, to make them seem more believable. Then we decided that your response to those would be insufficient to determine whether you should or shouldn't be allowed to date her, so no matter what you response was, I was going to interrogate you the day after the proposal. You actually took the harder path, because we realized that the whole moral dilemma would have probably been a good thing for you to have, and decline because of that, but at the same time, we wanted to know your reasoning. By saying yes, you had to prove that you weren't just looking to get some action, and that you were actually doing it to try and 'win' her from us.

"We didn't tell Miranda about any of this until she told us that you had asked her out, and she asked our permission to date you, since she felt that she would be safe with you, and that you'd respect that 'no' meant 'no.' So, congratulations. You've passed with flying colors, and have the blessing of the group. But know this: I swear to God, that if you hurt her, when the three of us get done with you, you will wish that all we had done was castrate you." Her eyes were hard as rocks, and simultaneously oozing venom. I believed the threat whole-heartedly.

"I couldn't dream of hurting her," I assured Toni, trying to make it sound as not-cliche as possible.

"Good." A knock came at the door. "That should be her."

"Toni," I said, "Thank you."

She cocked her head to the side, "For what?"

"For taking care of her, until I could."

Smiling she walked to the door and said, "That's the right answer." Toni opened the door, and hugged Miranda who was waiting on the other side. "He's all yours."

Miranda stepped into the room, and turned to shut the door. As she turned back I scooped her into a big bear hug lifting her off of her feet. She kissed my neck and said, "I'm so sorry." I set her down, and took a step back from her.

"Sorry for what."

"For leading you on like I did," she said. Her cheeks were tearstained, and as she continued, another tear rolled down her face. "I didn't want to, but the girls felt like they had to, and that it would be the only way for them to have peace of mind. I really, really didn't want to lead you on, and make you think that you'd have to go through all of that bullshit, but--"

"Don't worry about it," I said, pulling her back against me into another hug. "I'm not upset. Not with you. Or them, really. Confused by their methods, and I definitely disagree with them, but I understand now."

"Toni told you?"

I nodded. And you don't have to worry anymore." I took a step back, put my fists on my hips, looked up and to the left, and said, "I'll protect you."

She laughed. God, her laughter sounded like bells from heaven. "I know. As corny as that was, I know it's the truth. You make me feel safe."

"That's how you should feel."

She took a step forward and put her hands on my face. "Good. 'Cause I do. Maybe for the first time since coming here, I feel safe." And then she pulled my face down to hers. Where last night's kiss had been a forest fire of passion, this was more the soothing warmth of a fireplace, a kiss that you never wanted to end. Mouths half opened, tongues caressing each other softly, almost tentatively, instead of a wrestling match. No this was no sort of tonsil hockey, but was more like living poetry. Finally, she broke the kiss, and pulled me over to my bed. She sat down on it, and beckoned for me to join her. We kissed again, hands roaming over each other's faces, necks, and backs. After what seemed like an eternity, and yet only an instant, I realized that we were lying down. I broke the kiss this time, and looked into her deep, brown eyes. Currently, questioning eyes. She quietly asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I responded. Cupping her face with my hand, I said, "Everything is perfect now." I kissed her, again and again, passion returning, and being amplified by both of us. She slid her hand down my side and toward the bulge she had obviously felt. I pulled her hand back up.

"Not now. I just want to hold you for now."

She smiled, and I rolled on to my back, pulling her against my side. She rested her head on my shoulder and draped her arm over my chest. She kissed my cheek, and whispered into my ear, "I could get used to this."

"Me, too, dear-heart. Me, too." We continued to hold each other, as we drifted towards sleep, even though it was only late afternoon.

****

THUNK.

That's the sound my door makes when it hits the wall, I thought groggily.

"Jeff, I need to talk to you. You want to go get din- holy crap."

I sat up, or started to, as I quickly realized, that Miranda was almost pinning me down. I raised my head and said "H, Beth. How are you?"

Miranda sat up at this point and rubbed her eyes. "How long was I out? I'm sorry, I -- Oh. Hi."

I sat up, and saw that Beth was staring at me, one eyebrow raised. "When did this happen? How did this happen?"

Miranda and I glanced at each other, and I shrugged "Long story."

Beth gasped and said, "Well we can discuss it over dinner, now come on you two, I'm starving." Beth walked back out of my room.

Miranda leaned over and said quietly, "I can't believe I forgot to lock the door."

I chuckled, replying "I'm glad now, that I didn't let you get into my pants earlier."

She grinned, "Oh don't worry. I'm locking the door as soon as we get back." I raised my eyebrows, and she kissed me again, sliding her hand down my chest, towards my belt.

"I'm still waiting!" we heard from outside.

I yelled, "We're coming."

"I hope you two aren't that frustrated. I only left you alone for twenty seconds."

Miranda looked at me as I got off the bed. "Is she always like that?"

"Naw. Sometimes, she's worse. And she won't give us a moment's peace till she's been fed."

"Kay."

Hand in hand, we went to our first dinner together.

***********

"Ok, now I don't want more people to come out of that room, than as go in."

"Thanks, Beth. We love you, too," I called back down the hallway. I stopped in front of my door, and unlocked it. Allowing Miranda to enter first, I was surprised as she barely let me get through the door. She pulled my head down, kissed me, and reached behind me to shut the door. She broke our kiss, and stepped close enough to the door to lock it. "Told ya. Now where were we?"

She pulled me further into the room. When she had me next to the bed, she stopped me with one hand on my chest. She bit her lower lip thoughtfully. "Where to begin?" She took off her shoes and socks and motioned for me to do the same. "Now for the fun stuff." She then stepped towards me, and took the bottom hem of my shirt in her hands, and slowly pulled it up. I leaned forward so she could get it off of me, and then she looked at me. "Your turn," she said, letting my shirt fall to the floor.

I smiled, and picked her up, setting her on my bed. They built the dorm beds almost as if they were mini-lofts, so that there was lots of storage underneath. This also made it convenient now, as it meant that we were at eye-to-eye. I reciprocated her prior action, though as I pulled her shirt off, I kissed the top of her chest, where her neck met her shoulders on my right hand side. She leaned her head forward, and we our lips met, as we both reached for the clasp of her bra. She giggled, and whispered, "Why don't we do it together?" So, we each took one side of the clasp, and I just held my side still, as she undid it. "There that's better. She reached down, and guided my left hand up to cup her breast, as I pulled her bra forward off of her arms with my right.

"Mmmm. Your hand feels so right there."

"No arguments from me." She took my head in her hands and guided it to her other breast. I softly kissed the milky white flesh, just above her areola, which was crinkled with arousal. I slowly moved lower, and sucked her nipple into my mouth, eliciting a moan from Miranda. As I lifted my head to move over to her other breast, she raised my head back to hers. As she devoured my mouth, she wrapped her legs around my back, scooting her self to the edge of my bed, and crushing her body against mine. As she pressed her jeans-clad crotch against me, I was awed by the heat emanating from her core, the heat indicative of her arousal, of her desire. Desire for me.

I slid my hand down between our bodies and pushed my hand against her warmth, causing her to jolt upwards. "Is it okay if I do this?" I asked.

"I think I'd kill you if you didn't. But can you take my jeans off? I want more mobility than they're offering."

I nodded and slid my hands to the button of her jeans. As I pulled her jeans off, I kissed my way from her bellybutton to the hem of her sky blue panties. As I put my hands on her hips to remove this final layer of clothing, she stopped me. "It's my turn. Now get up here." She pulled me up to the bed, and pushed me down on my back. I lifted my ass, to allow her to pull my pants off, and as she tossed them off of the bed, she lowered her head to one of my nipples. She kissed her way down my chest, and when she arrived at my boxers, she lightly bit my erection, through my boxers.

"Whoa."

"What? Didn't I tell you I was taking two turns?" she asked innocently. She undid the button of my boxers freed my penis. She looked into my eyes, as she closed her hand around, and then stroked it firmly once, and said, "It's so warm."

I motioned toward her panties and said, "That's not exactly an icebox you've got down there."

She giggled, and asked "Which do you like better? This..." She pumped her hand again. "Or this?" She lowered her head and took me into her mouth. Stars appeared before my eyes, as she closed her teeth around the ridge of my head, and sucked. She licked the underside of my head as she sat up and looked at me inquisitively.

I cleared my throat, and hoarsely said, "Well, I think they will both have certain merits which we can explore later. But first..." I sat up and pulled her down so that I was above her. Kissing her once, I murmured, "My turn." I slid one hand down to her warmth, as I slowly kissed and licked my way down her body. As I slid her panties down, I kissed right above her pubic hair. I looked up at her and said, "I have one request.'

"What's that?" she asked breathlessly.

"Sing for me."

"What?"

"I love your voice, and I'd love to hear you sing right now."

"What do you want me to sing?"

"How about a lullaby?"

"Alright." She began to sing Billy Joel's "Goodnight, My Angel", as I kissed my way down her hips, to her thighs and began to work my way up and in. Right as I reached the apex of her thighs, I lifted my head, to look up at her face. Her eyes were screwed shut, to help her concentrate on singing. I lowered my head, and as she hit a sustained note, I firmly licked her clit. Her voice cracked immediately.

"That's not fai -- ohh, ohhh God, Jeff!" I worked her clit with my tongue, occasionally sucking on it, I slid one hand up to a nipple, which I squeezed and rolled between my fingers. The other hand I rested on her stomach. I suddenly had an idea, and tried to match the strokes of my tongue to the tempo of her moans. As I found it, her volume increased. I started to increase the speed of my efforts, and she started to moan more quickly. I removed my hand from her breast, and as I slid a finger into her, and began to search for her G-spot, she yelled "OOOOhhhhhhhh GOD!" And her hips bucked up, and her abdominal muscles started to convulse. As she slowly came back to reality, I looked up her.

"You're a virgin?"

She nodded. "I am, too."

She smiled, "We can change that." She pulled me up to kiss her, and said "I want to be on top."

I nodded, and allowed her to lay me back, and remove my boxers. As she straddled me, I said "Wait, I don't have a condom."

"That's okay, I'm on the pill."

She lowered herself to me, and said, "I'm gonna do this all at once, 'cause I've heard that that's better."

"Okay."

She kissed me, forced her hips down, and screamed into my mouth. The only thing I really remember in those next moments was the blissful heat that seemed to surround me. Then she started to move her hips, and I could feel every slight movement she made. I slid my hand down to work her clit, and she started to bounce on me. Now it was my turn to moan.

"Oh, Miranda, oh, wow. Oh..."

She leaned down, and kissed me, somehow still managing to move her self up and down on me. She stopped with her hips down, and with my inside of her as deeply as I could go in this position. "I have never felt more complete. Now I want you to come inside me. And I'm going to work you double time, until you do."

12