Strange Ways - Getting Stranger Ch. 02

Story Info
Huma and Anwar venture further.
1.4k words
4.11
43k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers

With all the fun a frolic, a year of their married life passed too quickly and today was their anniversary. They had planned to celebrate it twice, once in a traditional way with their family and after the departure of guests, Anwar has promised her a wild night.

The first party, with their family was a routine matter. The cake was cut and then they all had food cooked by Huma, who was dressed in a traditional way. After the food they all gossiped for a while and then the guests started leaving.

After all had left, Anwar told Huma to go into the bedroom and wait for the surprise. Huma did as was told. She went to her room, undressed and entered the shower for a long hot shower. She wanted to be all freshened up for the surprise that Anwar had promised her.

After the shower, she got into her robe, mixed a drink and slumped on her bed. She started to think about the year that had passed. She has been transformed from a simple girl to a woman. A naïve girl of yesterday turned into a nymphomaniac woman. She took another sip of her drink and thought that how many more taboos that she would be breaking with her hubby.

The reverie of her thoughts was broken by sudden darkness. She initially thought of 'load-shedding', but then realized that she was no more in Pakistan. Then she heard the main door of their apartment turned open and she started to panic. She heard footsteps approaching her bedroom and she started getting up. The door opened and soon she was held by many hands. Her robe was taken away and before she could do anything, her face was covered with some sort of garment. She was near to panic but then the gentleness of all the hands told her to be calm. As soon as her face was covered, she felt that lights have been turned on but she could not see anything.

Gently, she was forced on her bed with her back on the soft mattress. Four pair of lips then descended upon her, one on her cunt, one each on her tits and one on her own lips. Huma felt herself loosen up with the pleasures being provided by all those lips, belonging to unknown people. Soon the room reverberated by the moans of Huma as she was nearing an intense orgasm.

She had a roller coaster of an orgasm and when she got back to her senses, she was in doggy position and a cock was getting into her cunt from below. It was large and she was having trouble getting it in her despite her being so well lubricated. Then the owner of that particular cock rocked upward and it was all in Huma, who gave a shriek, half in pain and half in pleasure. Suddenly two pair of lips started suckling on her dangling tits and Huma was beyond herself with pleasure. She was then nudged on her lips with another cock and she readily opened her mouth to take it in. this one was again large, but not like the one that was impaling her cunt. While she was getting into sucking it, she felt something cold and wet on her asshole realized that she was being lubricated for anal assault.

The cock than touched her on her ass was heavy and Huma anticipated it to be a big one. When the cock head started forcing itself into her, she was feeling the girth of it and was suddenly afraid of getting her asshole torn. She was, however, enjoying the sucking and fucking so much that she hardly bothered about anything. The big cock slowly started making its way in and when the head got into Huma's back passage, she thought she would die. It was so huge and when it started going deeper, it felt that it would come out of her mouth. The multiple stimulation on her cunt, tits and now the ass suddenly announced the arrival of another shattering orgasm and by the time Huma recovered all the cock were pounding into her like pistons of a very high efficiency engine. She was thoroughly enjoying it all now and was meeting each stroke with a counter stroke of her own.

Not much later, Huma had her third climax and it was a wild one. She realized the eruption of a cock in each of her orifice and soon she was drenched with cum in all her holes. When she returned back to her senses, she felt three new cocks into her holes and this time there was no pain at all as her holes had been stretched wide open. Now she was lying on her back against a solid masculine body that was penetrating her asshole and another cock was going in and out of her vagina. A third cock was fucking her mouth and two pair of lips kept her nipples busy.

Huma was having orgasm after orgasm like a runaway train leaving stations behind. Her holes were being filled by cocks of different sizes and soon she was leaking with cum. Finally after countless orgasms she passed out. Her last feeling were of lights being turned out and her being arranged softly on her bed. She slept like a dead whale. When she awoke she felt that though the lights were out, her blindfold was gone. She felt a slight soreness in her body and started recollecting what she had gone through. She got up from the bed and wobbled towards the light switches. When she turned on the lights, she saw that her bedroom was all neat and for few moments she thought that it was all a dream. She then realized that all her holes were still leaking with sticky cum and her soreness confirmed the reality of all.

She then noticed a small package lying near the TV and she picked it up. On it, 'happy anniversary' was scribbled in Anwar's hand. She opened it and found a DVD without any title. With curiosity she put it into the player and turned on the TV. The screen flickered for some moments and then there was their bedroom. The scene started with a lady in doggy position with a mask on her face.

Huma, despite being a bit woozy realized it was her. Then she saw three men, one white, one black and one Asian, and three ladies of same ethnicity. All were masked and then the fucking started and it was a shocking pleasure for Huma that all of it had been recorded by someone. Then she realized it was all the ingenuity of her husband and she calmed down. She heard footsteps behind her and when she turned back it was Anwar, all smiles.

"Maza aaya tumhe, kesa surprise tha?" (did you enjoy it, how was the surprise?).

"Aap buhut kameene hen, apni shadi ki salgira par begum ko gheron se chudwaya, par maza buhat aaya" (you are really an asshole, on your wedding anniversary, you had your wife fucked by strangers, but it was really great), said Huma with a big smile.

Anwar took her into his arms and lifted her to the bed. She spooned into Anwar who penetrated her cunt from behind as they watched her movie taogather. For Huma, watching herself fucked silly by the strangers on the screen was a great stimulation. She saw the huge cock that took her ass was of the black man. The white one pounded her cunt and the Asian dick pistoned into her mouth.

The black and white girls sucked her tits while the Asian lady disappeared towards the camera. "yeh kidhar chali gai?" (where did she go?), asked Huma.

Anwar replied with a stroke that she was keeping the cameraman satisfied.

"And who all they are?", Huma querried.

"None that you know, all friends", replied Anwar with another stroke.

Soon the scene changed with another group of men fucking Huma on screen and Anwar's pace behind her also increased. She came again, both on and off the screen. She saw herself being fucked by not less then ten men. There were different ladies and all were masked. The screen went blank when Huma passed out.

"Tum to maze se behosh ho gai theen, hum sub pareshan ho gai the" (You went unconscious with pleasure and we all were worried).

"Hum sub mein kon kon shamil tha?" (who all were included in 'we all'?) Huma asked Anwar.

"You know no one who was here today and I hope it increased your pleasure that you were fucked by so many people".

Anwar was pumping hard into her now and she was nearing another orgasm. She was meeting each stroke of her hubby and he was also nearing his release. Finally both of them came, almost simultaneously and Huma felt so satisfied with her life.

nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers