Strange Woman, Strange Vacation 02

Story Info
Jessica goes too hard on the bottle.
1.3k words
4.57
13.9k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long and unexpectedly terrifying day had begun to wind down after some time spent unpacking miscellaneous things and tidying up a bit. Jessica had decided that she had earned a nice drink, especially having survived her earlier potential heart attack. She was by no means a heavy drinker but a friend had given her a few bottles of some astoundingly rich and powerful wine.

The smell of mangoes swayed lazily on her breath and she began to feel the strength of the drink. She was three glasses in and the thought of holding back grazed her mind but tonight was her first proper night of celebration; of enjoyment of the new. What could a lil wine really harm?

The red of the sky tore across the horizon and as she began locking doors and closing blinds. There weren't any other homes nearby but it was habit for this point in the day. Her back deck popped into her mind; quite large with torches, a pool and a hot tub. The perfect place to relax as the sun left the sky. Her steps were more than a little wobbly though not enough for her to consider putting down her bottle for the night, instead setting it down on the deck as she lit a few torches that stood at each corner of the platform. The pool was moderately sized; more than enough for the occasional solo piece or perhaps a small party. The breeze had picked up a tiny bit causing her secondary sundress to billow slightly in the wind. Jessica chugged the glass in her hand and gave a triumphant pump into the sky before pouring another to keep the celebration going. She already loved what she had seen of this land and already couldn't wait for the next day...not counting the odd snake-thing, of course.

Jessica laid down on a pool chair, lounging back and sighing happily. She felt so relaxed and calmed by the feeling of the cool breeze and the wine that her eyelids felt heavy yet Jessica remained somewhat unaware of this as soon enough she fell wonderfully into a light slumber even though the last time it happened, she was almost attacked by a snake. Regardless; she fell once more..

Five minutes...

Ten minutes...

Some uncountable number of minutes...?

Those who fail to learn from history, they say. A second time now the creature appeared and made its way to Jessica's chair while the woman slumbered in a drunken state. The creature moved faster this time as if it had a purpose in its wandering. It slithered onto the chair and almost immediately began spraying the liquid again and within seconds Jessica's dress was ruined and her panties destroyed as well. This time she did not wake up from the sickly sweet smell and the rude tube moved its way towards her breasts.

It stopped atop her left breast for just a moment before craning its head down, the hole where the liquid had sprayed from, possibly a mouth; latched onto her nipple and began to slowly tweak it. Jessica's mouth opened slightly with a slight inhale and a shift in her head yet she remained asleep. The creature released some of the viscous fluid onto her nipple before rubbing the entirety of its head over it. Seemingly bored, it moved forward towards her mouth.

It seemed incredibly cautious now as it slid its head against the woman's soft and inviting lips. As it covered them in it's slippery fluid, her mouth parted and gave free access. The worm very carefully pushed further into her mouth, Jessica's tongue moved forward and back under the thing. It probed for a bit before pulling back and moving down between her breasts and resting on her thigh with a glob of the liquid trailing behind it from her mouth and her tongue unconsciously licking her lip. It had found its target.

Her legs were mostly held together but the creature had nothing disrupting its intent. It slowly and fully rubbed against her cunt ensuring a coat of the liquid covered everything. A moan escaped Jessica's mouth but even still she did not stir. Once it found a good position it pressed its pulsing head against her slit and very, very, very applied increasing force. It almost appeared to know the woman was sleeping and too great care, relatively speaking, not to wake her. After roughly a minute of incredibly cautious pressure her slit gave enough clearance for the worm to coat the outermost area in the fluid and thereby gave it less friction working against it. With one final and momentous push it had breached and invaded.

Another tiny moan occasionally escaped Jessica's mouth accompanied by unintelligible mutterings of what were probably words. The worm had fully inserted itself into her cunt and its slime had started to pool underneath her. A slick sheen of it gave her pale thighs a glowing smoothness. Every few thrusts a moan or a gasp or a word would float into the air but the creature must have felt secure in its ability to work without waking her. It slowed, withdrew and steadily pushed in as deep as it could. This, however was what finally woke the beauty from her slumber.

The taste of honey saturated her mouth and she smelled heavily of flowers. Lazily her drunken eyes looked down to see the creature once again, a large portion of its body sunk deep inside her, pressing further but held back by her legs remaining mostly closed. Whether it be her belief that she was merely within a pleasant dream or purely the work of the alcohol; Jessica smiled and stretched while opening up her legs giving the creature better access to her.

The instant she gave it her blessing it shot forward finally reaching the greatest depth it could before resuming its thrusting, faster and more forcefully this time as a fleshy piston driven to finish its task. Jessica inhaled deeply as her legs quivered, moving her hands to her breasts to pinch at her nipples. With another deep thrust she pulled the pink buds and tweaked them in her fingers before bringing her left breast to her mouth. She licked her nipple and tasted the fluid again and brought it up to her lips. She suckled and lapped her tongue across her perky thing, savouring the sweet fluid on it and further exciting herself.

As she played with herself, her new friend reached its end. It pushed in as deep as it could one last time before freezing. Jessica looked at her guest and felt the gush of hot liquid pour into her in bursts. Each pump of the liquid was a distinct motion inside her and she tightened around the worm as if to keep it from sliding out. For about a minute it lay inside her and emptied itself. Every four seconds it gave another burst of cum while Jessica looked at its pulsing and quivering frame. She gripped the worm and slowly sat up while moving her legs over the side of the chair and carefully began to give the worm a gentle tug until it was reluctantly coaxed out and its torrent of cum flooded out behind it. A mint coloured puddle spread across the deck as Jessica gasped and laughed. She held the worm up so she could look at it.

"You're a very odd thing, huh?"

She slowly brought it to her mouth and closed her lips around it, tongue wrapping around it. The taste of honey-cum and her own juices coated the creature which began wriggling again and gave two final spurts of cum onto her wanting tongue. She swallowed before inserting the worm into her cunt one more time, getting it slick with cum and juices so she could lick it off once more. She found everything about it amazing; the taste, the smell, the warmth.

"I think I...like you." She slurred with a giggle.

She laid back once more and placed the worm between her breasts before hazily falling back to sleep.