Strange Woman, Strange Vacation 03

Story Info
Jess puts an empty hottub to good use.
3k words
4.5
13.9k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head ached a bit as the sun beamed down on her and the birds chirped of it the distance. The night was a haze, a wash of wine and wriggling. A very odd word for her to think of but she couldn't think of much else. For the most part she was thankful her hangover was minor and more of a headache but her lack of memory was cause for concern. Wine, waking nude and with that worm again and finally being stuffed with cream. None of it seemed real but the evidence was there.

Her second sundress was completely destroyed. Somehow.

She had woken up to what is a giant worm that breeds with humans. Somehow.

She had believed it a great idea to let it have a go at her and thought it was fun. Somehow.

She woke at about eleven to eleven thirty and went straight to the shower. From the bathroom window next to the shower faucet she could see the weird thing laying on the deck in the sun. She gave it a close look when she got up to get inside. It was roughly two feet wide and maybe three inches wide at the thicker end though it tended to fluctuate. Bright green in colour with very few notable features. Bulbous head, incredibly flexible and with three splits in the 'tail' end resembling plant roots. In her towel she returned to the deck with a broom.

"Please don't jump..." she whispered, fearing what could happen if she possibly angered it.

She poked it gently with the broom and it turned its 'head' towards her. It moved much like a worm but a bit quicker in overall movement. It squirmed towards her a bit but never moved quick enough to relay aggression or fear. Jessica saw it as a kind of dumb and almost cute thing like a big stupid caterpillar that wanted to be your 'friend'. She was apprehensive about it but not fearful.

"How did you get here?"

She thought about the first incident. She had sat up and swatted it to the right, rolled left, grabbed the bag to her right and ran. Logic would state it got into the bag somehow and she carried it home. Why it stayed hidden until night must have been due to it being less active or even just that it wandered around out of sight. It made no noise and didn't disturb much.

Jessica bit her lip and sighed.

"What should I do with you?"

She pushed on it with her fingers and it slightly drooped in. Still no immediate response. Looking around she saw there were a more lying about in the grass most likely drawn in by the first. Jessica thought of what the first one had done and what she let it do, her legs spread open to let it dig in further and completely fill her with a flooding, oozing creampie. For a second she thought of what more of them could do but stopped herself.

The idea was very concerning to her, the thought of having sex with these blind idiot things was wholly unnatural but she couldn't deny she remembered vague glimpses of quivering muscles and relaxing pleasure. Something compelled her to at least consider. Not to give in and take them all but to keep the thought on her mind. She stood up and paced slowly, holding her chin in one hand and towel in the other.

"How much could it hurt? They're dumb and kinda cute", taking a step towards the cabin, "If I didn't like it, I could just pull them away..." taking a step back to the grass.

She saw ten of them in all, not counting her friend from last night.

"I'm here partly to explore...might as well explore."

A minute or so later, Jessica had put on her sandals, tight pink shorts and a very small white top. Her breasts contained more Ds than even the most mediocre student's report card and sat proud on her fit and slender frame, and stretched the top to as far as it could go without tearing itself to pieces with her perky nipples pressuring the top even greater as her excitement and the cool breeze kept them at attention. Her stomach was flat with slight muscle tone and her hips filled out nicely. Her bottom had a decent heft to it and jiggled a fair bit with each stride of her long legs, crowned with very nicely proportioned thighs. Today she wore her just-below shoulder length bright blonde hair in a ponytail and kept her makeup light. Her smile widened as she kept trying to hype herself for her new fun and the bright blues of her eyes shined as they scanned the grass.

In her mind she thought it best to gather many of them. They were all congregating around the house anyway so it seemed they'd find their way there one way or another. She found a very large bucket and set about collecting the worms from the outlying yard. Some of them were fatter or a darker green or maybe a tad longer yet maintained a simple and consistent similarity to the first. She found some with their tails in the ground but they were all very easily collected and moved.

Two minutes and the bucket was full with twenty two of the things and Jessica decided to put them in the hot tub for the moment. The tub was empty but cleaned and prepped for use and was large enough to accommodate a great number of them. Noticing that a good few grubs had been drawn to water, she took the hose and filled the bucket, dumping in the water and watched her guests slither through it furthering the impression that they were plant-like; the root-like nubs on their tails always remaining in the water.

The tub was maybe a quarter full as the grubs had been practically everywhere yet Jessica kept finding more as she searched further from the house. Looking at a particularly long one, she had a devious idea. Jessica positioned herself over it and lowered her shorts and panties, squatting down and gently poking the thing on its bulbous head. It moved up a bit as if to examine what was now above it. As its head rose, she moved her slit closer to it and waited to see if it would accept her offer. Naturally, if not slowly, it did and began to rub its liquid onto and soon enough into her. After a few good pushes it had reached a few inches in and Jessica grabbed it. She stood legs open and held the thing in her hand.

"Just go a lil deeper already!" she said to herself with a minor air of annoyance, "I thought these things would be eager!"

Eventually it sunk in deep enough for her to feel comfortable. She pulled her clothes back on over the thing, moving its tail around the base of her leg and standing up straight. The sensation was very odd to her, her guest was unmercifully slow and she already felt that this one would be nothing but a tease. It stayed where it was and that's what she wanted, picking up more and more of the grubs to bring back. She inhaled deeply every few steps as the motions of walking moved her around it slightly. She could tell her face was burning red and heart began to thump against her chest.

The tub was now slightly over half full after a few trips and Jessica decided the tease inside her was too much to continue. Her steps back to the center of the deck were unsteady and the consistent rubbing inside her began to affect her muscles. She threw her top off, ripped off her shorts, grabbed the worm and removed her sandals.

"Alright...time to have some real fun." she thought to herself with a nervous grin.

With great care her foot slipped in underneath some of the grubs. Jessica continued down into the tub as carefully as she could as to not crush any if the worms. With effort she finally sat and found a comfortable position and opened her legs up a bit to the swarm around her, still holding the earlier grub.

Once more it took just a good bit for one of them to take her offer; a fat one from the feel of it and a fair bit more eager than the last. It sank into her easily from the previous grub's efforts and immediately set itself to the task.

The tub was cool and the motion of the grubs over her skin was almost like an effective yet drunkenly uncoordinated massage, a slight slickness to the grubs letting them press into her skin without much friction. She dipped down a bit further and opened her legs wider. The fat grub kept moving faster inside her and a few others rubbed at her clit, adding greatly to her pleasure. Soon she was able to lay back on a flatter part of the tub, her head resting on the side and her legs resting open. Countless worms rubbed against her thighs and a few more started working upwards coming to rest on her flat stomach.

She took the thing from her hand and placed it between her massive breasts, the great mounds swaying with each gasp and twitch and moan. It and two others flopped together between them and began coating her in their fluid with a fourth moving up to inspect her nipple. It latched on like the first and somewhat hung off it while squirming in odd directions. Jessica bit her lip while the grub gently yet firmly pulled her breasts down from its weight on her pink nub before losing its grip or otherwise giving up, her breast jiggling back up to it's previous position like a large jello dish sliding across a table.

The first grub inches up to her lips as a large moan caused Jessica to open her mouth wide inviting the grub to ejaculate onto her lips. She licked the fluid off her lips and swallowed it taking in the honey flavour and scent of flowers. She bent her neck down, teasing the thing with the tip of her tongue with a giggle. It moved up and inserted its head into her mouth, Jessica taking hold of it with her lips and resting her head again, letting the grub feel its way around her mouth while she sucked on it. After a few seconds it released a warm burst of cum on her tongue that she immediately began moving it around with her tongue so she could savour the taste. The grub inside her had finished at last and left to let another take its turn with her.

This time, two grubs much the same size as the last attempted to penetrate her at the same time; their heads just reaching over each other by maybe an inch or two before sliding back. Jessica felt the two of them fighting and worried for just an uneasy second, unsure of what to do. While she first felt the pang of worry in her chest she couldn't deny the temptation to see if they could both fit. She bit her lip and completely spread her legs while dipping her hands into the writhing mass to take hold of the two wriggling creatures. As she held them close to try to keep them from potentially giving up the grubs between her breasts began to let loose jets of warm cum into her skin; one on her face just barely missing her eyes, one on her breasts and the last on her chest.

The one in her mouth suddenly began to dive deeper into her mouth and kept going further while she was distracted. She felt a new, sick pleasure from her current predicament; trying to stuff multiple things into her while being sprayed with cum and giving what would soon be considered deep throat. The grub settled at the back of her mouth just before hitting her throat and began to thrust back and forth an inch at a time. The sensation of it at the angle of her neck gave her just a slight feeling of choking, enough to be stimulating but not enough to harm her. Meanwhile the creature below had both thrust forward at exactly the time and angle needed.

Jessica arched her back as the two worms penetrated her, her breasts shifting and rising with her surprised movement. She opened her mouth into an exaggerated O and her eyes became incredibly wide. The worm in her mouth moved very slightly further forward again and with it the choking feeling grew. Jessica could still breathe fine but it required enough effort to be somewhat uncomfortable. She continued to hold the worms in her hand while trying to coerce them in deeper, the whole time her eyes rolling back and tears beginning to form.

She wasn't in any pain but this was a pleasure she had never experienced. One of the worms had latched onto her clit like the ones with her nipples had, tweaking it wildly in the frenzy nearest her cunt. Two more had then gotten to her nipples and pulled the downwards while the two inside her delved further, their struggling against each other sending tides of pleasure rippling through her.

With her legs spread open she sank down a bit further as the worms kept ejaculating around her making the tub surface slippery. She lay on a shallow portion of the tub which was a very gradual incline. An odd design but Jessica would never complain. She was mostly horizontal at this point and came to rest with her legs still spread but her feet on the back side of the tub, keeping her from sinking further. After a minute of agonizing sensations the two inside her found their place, slowing for a few seconds before getting back to fucking her.

The pleasure was utterly relentless as the two slowly picked up speed, filling her so much more than she ever thought she could take. The one on her clit was still flailing with it in its mouth and the two on her nipples did the same. She swung her tongue against the worm in her mouth, occasionally stopping to release a garbled moan or word. Her eyes kept hanging back and she was fully crying now. She needed it to keep going. She needed more.

She took hold of one more grub and desperately began to try and stuff it inside her already beautifully packed pussy. Her somewhat frantic movements allowed the worm in her throat to advance even more, finally cutting off the majority of her breathing. Still though, she sucked and licked it feverishly; her hands unable to drop the third worm she so violently needed inside her to pull the other out. With one final pained push, it breached. Jessica's eyes widened frightfully and she remained completely motionless. Tears flowed down her cheeks. She couldn't even blink.

It took her a second. A second to figure it out. A gasp rattled into the air and she crawled back to her thoughts. Even though she was like a crude machine suffering a catastrophic malfunction; her mouth still hung open and the tears kept flowing. The little makeup she had put on now ran down her face drawing black fissures down a field of white. As much as Jessica wanted time to decide how this felt, the worms continued without her.

The three grubs had completely worked their way inside, forcefully pumping away inside her. Each movement shattered the girl's ability to function, her entire body shaking violently as her gasps turned into a sobbing. She kept her eyes locked towards the sky as her sobs grew and grew. Every sob caused her breasts to shake fiercely and the grubs on her nipples continued to pull them down despite the motions.

The grub in her throat had finally had enough and filled Jessica's mouth to the brim. The broken woman had to force herself not to cough and send the sweet cum spurting across her face. With tremendous effort she lifted her head, the fluids pouring out and the grub taking its cue to vacate. After a few seconds of preparation she managed to swallow a great amount of the cum before finally coughing and spitting out the remainder onto her breasts. Finally free of her gag and snapping back into focus she could at last let out the scream that had been boiling in her chest. Her back arched abruptly and with her eyes finally closing she let out a blood-chilling scream, stopping only when she ran out of breath. She gasped and sobbed while pressing her hand down over her ravaged divide and worked her fingers between the thrashing creatures, lifting her free hand to her mouth as another scream lifted to the air. Jessica knew it was coming.

She threw her arms to the sides of the tub, gripping them with enough force to give her reason to fear broken fingers. Her body shot up and she lifted up out of the crazed mob. She could now see what she had done to herself and cried out again as she now watched the worms dig into her. Her nipples began to throb in pain from the consistent weight and she could feel her limit bearing down on her.

Thankfully, mercifully; the end came. As she held herself up to her view the pressure inside her became more pronounced and the pulsing of the worms intensified exponentially. Mint green leaked from her, her inside burned and her legs threatened to buckle. She took the things in her violently shaking hand and began to pull on them with agonizing sluggishness.

A tsunami of cum erupted from her and her scream matched it in its remarkable violence. Jessica fell back into the tub now slightly calmed and lay in shock of both what she did how it felt. The pain and pleasure mixed in her and she rested, breathing heavy and relaxing. Her legs were completely crippled from the experience. She would wait and rest permitting the remaining creatures to have their turn in her. She was too exhausted to fight them anyway.