Stranger

Story Info
Strange couple seeks fun and games.
399 words
2.68
31k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned into the driveway, noticing the house was dim in the early dusk of the evening. As he stepped through the front door, he noticed a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom. A faint moaning caught his attention, coming from the front room.

He crept in, trying to be silent, to peek around the corner of the wall. To his disbelief, he saw a strange man with his head buried in his wife's lap. Her hands were wrapped in his hair, her legs around his ribs. She looked as if she were enjoying herself. He wanted to jump out, yell, scream, threaten, anything but this. He could only watch, transfixed as if by a wreck, eyes bulging as her cries of passion grew with her impending explosion.

Dimly, startled, he noticed his almost painful erection. He looked on with growing interest as the stranger brought her to yet another orgasm, her screams ringing through the otherwise empty house. The man got up, and he could see that this was no ordinary guy, at least nine or ten inches, and wide as a baby's' arm. She couldn't even get the whole head past her lips. Fascinated, he watched as she licked it like a lollypop, running her tongue up and down the sides.

Pulling the stranger down beside her, she got up, straddling his chest. He watched in amazement as she slowly impaled herself on that giant cock, his own being softly stroked by his own hand. She started moaning loudly as she reached the halfway point, her body shuddering, crying out as she took even more, the pain and pleasure adding a strange lilt to her voice.

Suddenly she forced herself down all the way, bucking furiously, the contractions in her hot pussy evident in the way she rode the stranger so hard. He could handle no more. Yelling as he jumped out from the corner, he pulled a handgun from the drawer in the counter. The stranger never hesitated, didn't even bother grabbing for his clothes.

Instead, he ran screaming and dodging out the front door, his giant cock suddenly flaccid. He turned to her, his eyes blazing. Slowly she walked up to him, licking her lips, then his. He tossed the gun on the counter, taking her in his arms. As he sank into her depths, she whispered in his ear about next weekend's fun...