Stranger Danger

Story Info
Two strangers find fulfillment of sexual desires.
1.3k words
3.73
18k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoomzie
zoomzie
2 Followers

I was at this party with my friend Lisa. I wasn't really sure I wanted to be there. I didn't know any of these people and really felt out of place. Oh well, better than sitting at home, I grabbed another beer and went to find a place to sit down. On my way to the couch I noticed some people just arriving. I turned to look a little closer and my eyes locked with this really cute guy. We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity but I know it was only a split second. I looked away and thought to myself, well, maybe I will have fun after all.

The night progressed and I mingled with all the other people. My thoughts kept wandering back to that guy. I never saw him in more than one place long enough to catch his eyes again. I turned to get another beer and almost ran right into him. Great, very graceful I thought, way to make an impression. He had in his hand two beers and said - here, you looked a little thirsty. Thanks, I replied, and looked straight into his eyes. I smiled a little smile and bit my bottom lip, just letting is slowly roll out from between my teeth. We stood there and chatted a little. I couldn't believe how nice he was and how much sexual tension there was. I had never experienced this before. I was relatively young and hadn't been with many guys.

As our conversation progressed we noticed the buzz around the room that the beer was gone. He was soon elected to go more. "Need any help?" I asked. "Sure, I'll take you for a ride" he said in a low sexy voice. We walked outside and I leaned against his car as he unlocked the door. He brushed his body against mine and I must have made a noise as he quickly looked and me and apologized. "No, don't be sorry, human contact is important" I said in a low voice.

"Really, how about this contact?" and he pressed his lips against mine. His tongue slowly probing into my mouth, gently seeking my tongue. I let out a low, quiet moan and pressed my body into his. Oh man, what am I doing I thought to myself. One side of me didn't want to give him the wrong impression and the other side of me wanted to let the physical side take over. He broke the kiss and started kissing my neck, and down the tops of my exposed shoulders. I could feel my excitement rise with each touch of his lips on my skin. I could feel the warm tingle start between my thighs and knew I was in for it. "We better get to the store or we will have an angry mob on our hands" I said. He nodded in agreement, opened my door, and then walked around to his side.

Through the window I could see is obvious excitement. I immediately decided to make the drive interesting.

Although I hadn't had much sex in my life, I knew I liked to suck dick! I slid over as far as I could and slowly began massaging his bulging crotch. I leaned over and unbuttoned his pants with my teeth, grasped the zipper between my lips and worked it down. To my surprise he wasn't wearing any underwear so it made my job easier. I freed his stiff cock, stroked it a few times and admired it's size and shape. Very slowly I wrapped my lips around the very tip and gently rolled it around in my mouth. Soon I plunged the entire length of his stiff cock into my mouth and started sucking away. He moaned with pleasure as I slid it in and out of my mouth, sucking and slurping the entire time. I was getting so turned on myself that I was sure I was so wet it was showing through my pants. Before I knew it we weren't driving anymore but I didn't care. I continued to pump and suck his cock feeling it grow larger and larger in my mouth as he got more and more turned on. Finally I could tell he was going to cum so I started sucking harder and harder, anticipating the hot liquid in my mouth. He tried to pull me away but I held fast and he spurted his hot juice into my mouth, I sucked every last bit out and swallowed in all down.

Before I knew it he was out of the car and had my door opened. He pulled my out, pulled down my pants and immediately started massaging my swollen clit. "Oh, you are so wet" he said. He was right, I was, it was almost dripping down my thigh. My pussy was hot, swollen and juicy and he liked it. He wrapped one arm around me and picked me up, he continued to finger fuck me and play with my clit. He sat me down on the trunk of the car, put my feet up and started eating my out like I have never had before. He licked and sucked my clit, hunger for my sweet nectar. I moaned and squirmed with pleasure. He started really going to town licking my clit, then he put his fingers in my pussy while he licked and sucked my clit and I thought I would explode right then. It felt so good I just wanted it to last forever. Before I knew it I felt an orgasm coming on like a train. I raised my hips up and smashed my pussy against his face, screaming out in pleasure. It was such an intense orgasm I was dizzy with pleasure.

I looked down and noticed he was rock hard again. "Are you going to fuck me?" I asked? "Do you think you can come again? Because I don't want to fuck you unless you can come again. I want you to come with my dick in you, I want to feel your pussy scream with pleasure!" "You bet I can, fuck me hard!"

We moved over to a grassy spot under some trees. We climbed up on a picnic table and I anticipated the pleasure, I wanted to feel his big cock in my pussy. Slowly he started to put it in, just teasing me ever so slightly. I was still so wet that is just slid right in and my tight little pussy swallowed his throbbing cock. We fucked on that picnic table so hard we thought it was going to break. He picked me up and fucked me standing up for a while then fell the ground.

I took the opportunity to take top position and put his swollen dick back into my quivering pussy. I moved my hips back and forth, enjoying the ride of my life. Pretty soon he was on top again just fucking the shit out of me. It was so good I could keep quiet, I was moaning with pleasure. "Harder, harder, fuck me damn it, make me cum" I said and he fucked me hard and fast, ramming his cock into me and before I could help it I exploded with pleasure and my spasming pussy tightened around his cock. He was cumming also and I could feel his hot juice squirt inside me. We laid there for a little while and finally decided we should go get the beer.

When we finally returned to the party everyone wanted to know what took so long. "We got a little turned around" he said and just looked at me and winked. I smiled back and started heading down the hall to the bathroom. As I was walking into the bathroom I noticed he was making he was towards the bathroom. Round 2 I thought, what a great party.

zoomzie
zoomzie
2 Followers