Stranger Delight

Story Info
Online chat turns to reality.
1.6k words
4.13
10.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dafsub
dafsub
1 Followers

I hear a knock, soft but firm enough.

I know it's you.

My breathing becomes shallow and rapid

I am terrified. Nervous. Excited, all at once.

I have no idea what to expect.

No idea what you look like.

On the internet we began chatting, there you asked me my biggest fantasy - what would turn me on the most.

At first I was reluctant to say, not sure how you would react to such dirty thoughts as mine. But as the days slid by, I began to trust you. More and more I opened up.

One night I braved up enough courage to type the words. . .

"I want to be dominated by a stranger"

You simply replied.

"A week from this very day, lying on your bed you will wait, wearing a bra, mini skirt, and gstring all in red. Completed with a blindfold. Any hard limits you will tell me before that morning. I expect you to be cleanly shaven. You're safe word is purple. You do not have permission to masturbate or orgasm between now and then".

A long frustrated week had finally passed, so here I am, dressed as you asked.

My plump breasts only just fitting in my 12e bra.

My red miniskirt only just falling below my red gstring. And all I see is black, with the red blind fold blinding my vision.

As you knock, the door creeps open.

This is it.

My Fantasy.

About to come true.

I hear your careful footsteps, as you step into my room.

I feel the binding of my ankles spread eagle to the far corners, to the legs of the bed. My knees are also bound. The rope is attached to the top legs of the bed. My wrists bound comfortably but tightly above my head, attached to the head board.

I'm so turned on, I can feel my pussy leaking juices, I can feel my breathibg become eratic. And you haven't even touched me yet!

Unexpectedly before I realise what you have done, your fat hard cock has pushed it's way past the inside of my gstring, and into my soggy hot pussy.

In and out you start to pump.

I'm both startled and excited

"Tonight slut, your body is mine. Tonight I use you for my pleasure. My pleasure only. Do you understand?" You command to me.

"Yes sir" I stutter

"Louder Slut!"

"Yes Sir" I manage a little more firmer.

I can't concentrate with you pumping me with your cock.

"Yes Sir what?" You demand.

How you can be this controlling as you fuck me is beyond me.

"Yes sir" I moan "Yes, I'm just a slut to please you Sir, just a fuck toy sir, to ease all your needs sir"

"Good slut" you reply "I am now going to unload myself into you. You will not move an inch, you will not enjoy this. This fuck is for me and me only"

"Yes sir" I answer as I become rigid and try not to move. I keep as still as possible as you thrust into me deep and hard, I can feel your thick cock pulsating inside of me, as finally you dispose yourself into my craving hole.

Without another word you remove yourself from me.

I feel empty. Used. But so turned on. I feel like my body has betrayed me. I shouldn't feel this way but I do. And it turns me on so much more. I slowly release the breathe I was holding in, trying not to make a sound.

"You are such a good whore" you softly say. "Such a good slut. Dressed so perfectly, so beautifully for Sir. Mmmm I'm going to enjoy you"

My pussy is throbbing I just want more. But I cannot move. I ache for your touch you must know that. This is torture.

I feel a semi sharp object - scissors I think uneasily. My mind is running a million miles in circles, I'm in turmoil.

Then snip.

I feel my bra fall off.

"Such beautiful breasts. Beautiful soft big breasts"

I feel more rope dangle above me. You begin to bind them. Tight. It feels so erotically scandalous, and the place I feel it the most is between my legs as I feel my pussy dripping juice. Then I feel the clamps. Sharp pain sears through my nipples as you attach clamps to my left, followed by right nipple. Pain that turns to pleasure.

I don't know how much more my vagina can take.

I feel you move down to my gstring.

"Such a sexy miniskirt" you acknowledge before snipping my gstring off. "Perfect"

I feel you near my pussy.

I hear a slight buzzing .

I feel it, a small vibrator, barely touching my clit, close enough to feel it, yet far enough away not to bring me to orgasm .

"Now bitch you will mouth fuck my limp cock until it is hard again, and while you do that, you will not dare move your body an inch. Your mouth will do all the work, while this vibrator stays in the same spot it is right now. Understand whore?"

"Yes sir, I understand".

"Good bitch, now begin".

Your cock is shoved into my reluctant mouth. I begin sucking, swirling my tongue around, attempting to get some sort of reaction. I can taste our juices on your cock and I want to gag.

"Don't you fucking stop slut, move that tongue around, suck harder bitch you know that's all you are good for. Make me hard!"

I'm sucking, I'm using my tongue, I'm moving my head as much as I can to try and make you hard, whilst attempting not to move my throbbing, wet, swollen clit anywhere nearer to the vibe, which is so vigorously torturing me.

I try to ignore it.

My mouth is in overdrive, I have never sucked a cock from limp before, but slowly my effort begins to pay off. Feeling your hard cock begin to grow bigger in my mouth gives me the encouragement I need. I suck harder, deeper.

All of a sudden I find myself gagging on your fat hard member

"That's enough slut, good girl" you say as you pull out. Leaving my face covered in saliva.

"I am going to fuck you again slut" you murmur

"You will not cum untill I allow it. Understood?"

"Yes sir" I answer.

I am so excited. This is what I have been waiting for.

I feel you begin to enter my tight pussy. A gratifying moan escapes my lips. And again you start to pump in and out. Filling me. I'm in heaven, I am moaning in pleasure I am so close to orgasm.

"No slut, you beg for it" you say

"Please Sir, please, please let me cum" I moan.

"Not good enough" you reply as you pull out of me.

Dissapointed, i feel my breathing slow down.

As I'm just about back to normal again you enter me, this time with a vengeance, your cock slamming into me, pounding me.

Making my moans come louder and faster, then just as I begin my climax, I feel you slow down. Painsakingly slow. Long deep and slow thrusts

"Do not move a muscle" you threaten me.

I lay as still as I can as your fat hard cock moves in and out of me.

When I have almost come down from the edge of climax, again you start fucking me.

"You are my slut bitch, mine and mine only."

I feel you increase your speed. I have never been fucked like this before. And I love it .

Your cock is throbbing I can feel it. My pussy is throbbing.

Please let me cum this time I think to myself.

"Beg slut" you say reading my thoughts.

"Please Sir, please let me cum. Please."

What am I doing to you right now bitch?"

"You're fucking me Sir"

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes sir it does"

"Tell me in detail slut"

"Sir please" I moan

"SLUT!"

"I am tied down like a good whore should be. My nipples are clamped. You are pounding me in and out hard and fast. Your cock is so hard and fat, it feels so good inside my wet hot pussy. I can feel it throbbing. I don't want it to stop, but I need to cum. Sir please. Please let me cum!?"

I am almost crying.

"Do you need to cum slut?"

"Yes sir please!" I manage to get out.

"Cum with me!" You demand.

And as your thrust deepens, and hungrily ploughs my pussy, I feel my pussy climaxing. I feel your cock grow just a tiny bigger, I can feel your orgasm building inside of me. We are both moaning, at the height of your ecstacy you rip my clamps off my nipples the pain with the pleasure just increases the intensity of my orgasm. Your final thrusts come hungrily. As my orgasm begins and my body begins to pulse, my pussy tightens around your cock causing you to explode. And together our orgasms meet.

You collapse on top of me. I can hardly breathe .

"Thank you sir, I quiver.

"You're welcone sweetie" you reply.

I feel you gently dab me with a towel cleaning us up. Then carefully you unbind me and wrap your arms around me in a loving embrace. I feel myself fall into a peaceful slumber.

I fall asleep knowing in the morning you will not be there .

And I will be wondering if it was just a dream. A wonderful, glorious dream.

But for now, I sleep.

dafsub
dafsub
1 Followers