Stranger Gets Wife's Ass

Story Info
Getaway weekend nets a handsome stranger.
6.2k words
4.4
188.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About four times a year we take a long weekend away from work and unwind on the coast of Maine. Gabriella and I have been together for 10 years. We were married in September last year and the honeymoon has been going strong since I met her.

Gabriella is 32 years old and was born in the Dominican Republic. She is amazingly beautiful. She has shoulder length black hair and eyes to match. She is only 5’0” and weighs a mere 105 lbs. Her body is every man’s dream. She has the most incredible ass on the planet. Her tits are equally beautiful with dark nipples. I simply cannot get enough of her body.

I am 40 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes. When we walk into any room, all eyes are always on my wife.

We go out to dinner and out dancing in local clubs in Connecticut and Gaby dresses to show off her delicious body. She has beautiful brown skin and when she wears a white halter or shorts she causes a commotion. Guys (and girls) constantly “hit on her”. I love it when guys stare at her. We’d be walking in the mall, pass a couple of guys, and when I’d turn around I always catch them staring at her ass. Gaby would take a walk on the beach in her bikini and I love to watch other guys drool over her.

Our sex life is fantastic. Gabriella is insatiable. She loves sex and loves to please me. We have sex in public places, in the car, and in every possible position. The only thing we have not tried is sex with others. We fantasize about that all the time. Gaby’s favorite porn videos are of two guys fucking one girl. That is her favorite fantasy. She fantasizes about making love to another beautiful girl, but the dream of having sex with me and another man at the same time really rocks her world. I am willing to take part in that fantasy to please her but the opportunity has never come up. Having a good friend join us in bed is not a comfortable option.

In late March of this year, Gaby and I left work early on a Friday and drove to Maine. We had had a stressful week and needed to get away from everything and everybody. We checked into our favorite resort by the sea. It was 6:00 P.M. and we were both hungry. We showered and changed. Gabriella wore a skirt and jean top. She did not put on any underwear. The weather for that time of year in Maine was unusually warm. We walked to our favorite restaurant located at a little inlet called “Perkins Cove”. The eatery was packed and we waited for a table at the bar near the door.

Gabriella sat at a stool while I stood behind her. She was between two males who were with other parties, all of us waiting for a table. Both guys struck up a conversation with Gabriella. They were flirting big time with her and she was flirting right back. She looked amazing and she knew it. I strolled a few feet away to give her room. She saw me in the mirror behind the bartender and just winked at me. The two men had their tables called with their parties. When the guy to the left of Gabriella got up for his table I could see him run his hand along Gaby’s leg then apologize like it was an accident. I knew it was not an accidental feel. I sat down at the available barstool and Gaby was smiling.

“I’m very turned on right now”. Gaby said.

I replied, “What did you and your not so secret admirer talk about”?

“Well, both guys are from Boston and they are here for a small college reunion. They are best friends from B.C. and get together every year and watch March Madness college basketball”. Gaby was talking with a twinkle in her eye.

“What else did you talk about?” All three of you were laughing”. I questioned.

“One of the guys, the cute one with the black hair told me that I was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. The guy with the blonde hair agreed and said that he thought I was prettier than Jennifer Lopez.” Gaby talked quickly. “The black hair guy had way too many Sam Adam’s and told me that he would love to see me naked. And as he was saying that he was getting up and rubbed my leg! It made my whole body tremble!”

I was very turned on when I heard that. Instead of getting mad I pictured in my head both guys fucking my wife. I told Gaby what I was thinking. Gabriella smiled, winked and told me that she was thinking the same thing but fucking all three of us.

We sat at our table and had a great meal. We talked through the entire dinner about threesomes and fantasies involving sex with strangers. We talked about the two guys at the bar fucking her at the same time while I watched. Gaby was really turned on and my cock was hard right through dessert. While we talked Gaby would playfully smile at her two new friends. This just turned us on even more.

We took a trolley ride back to our room. As soon as we got in the door I sat Gaby at the edge of the bed, took my pants off and stuck my cock into her waiting mouth. Her full lips wrapped right around the head of my rock hard cock and she proceeded to give me one of her fantastic blowjobs. While she was twirling her tongue around my cock and balls I whispered fantasies about her and those two guys at the bar. I went into every sexy detail. She was incredibly turned on. She dropped my cock from her mouth and stood up. She took off her jean shirt exposing her brown tits. She lifted her skirt without taking it off. She got onto the bed on all fours and positioned herself with her ass in the air facing me.

I proceeded to lick her entire ass. I gave her a rim-job for about fifteen minutes. Gaby loves having her ass licked. My tongue darted in and out of her asshole while I fingered her moist cunt. She was talking about her fantasies now.

“I would love that guy with the black hair to come into this room right now so I could suck his cock while you licked my ass.”

I immediately knelt behind my wife and stuck my seven-inch cock into her waiting pussy. We fucked “doggy style” for a few minutes. Gabriella screamed as she came. I could only go a few more strokes and I pulled my cock from deep inside her and shot my warm cum all over her beautiful, round, tight, brown ass. Exhausted we both fell asleep.

The next morning we slept to about 10:30 A.M. We showered together and talked about last night’s events. The Maine weather was still warm but very cloudy. We walked to the corner deli and grabbed a bagel and coffee.

We finished our breakfast and I read the paper in a little park. Gaby walked to our room to get our coats in case it rained. We decided to walk on the beach.

The ocean was at low tide. The beach was empty except for a few families walking and couples holding hands. Two girls who were wearing UCONN T-shirts and shorts were jogging near the sea. It was cloudy but it was still warm.

We walked what seemed like three miles. We talked, mostly about sex. I loved to go over fantasies with my wife. She loves to listen when I talk about sex. We were holding hands and having a great romantic day.

As we walked we could see a man throwing a ball into the surf while his black lab chased after it. My wife just adores dogs. As we got closer we could see that man was about 45 years old, muscular build with dark brown hair that was graying a little. He was dressed in khaki shorts and a Pedro Martinez replica game jersey. Gabriella and I are avid Red Sox fans. The man was handsome and looked like Tom Skerritt the actor.

As we got closer the black lab was galloping out of the water with the tennis ball in his mouth. He came right over to us and dropped the ball at our feet.

“Go ahead; throw it, that’s what he wants!” Yelled the stranger. “He won’t bite you!”

Gabriella picked up the ball and threw it into the surf. The black lab dashed after it. We then walked closer to the lab’s master. He introduced himself as Danny. We then told him our names and we all shook hands.

We stood and watched the game of “fetch” for about twenty minutes while we chit chatted with Danny. We learned that he was a native of Maine and he had a summer home overlooking the ocean. He was into real estate and owned a restaurant in Boston. I noticed that when Gabriella went to get the ball and bent over in front of us, Danny would just stare at her amazing ass. She was wearing tight low riding jeans. When she bent over you could see her white thong rising over her pants. She looked beautiful. No man alive could resist looking at her.

It started to mist and the wind started to pick up. We started back to our hotel. Danny walked in our direction stating that his house was in the same direction. The mist turned to a light cold rain and our pace quickened. We came to Danny’s house and we parted ways. We could see that Danny’s house was beautiful from the outside. It must have been worth a million dollars. We shook hands and departed. The rain was much heavier now.

Gaby and I hurried on our way. We could hear Danny yelling and turned around. Danny’s dog was running at a full sprint right behind us. We grabbed the black lab and steered him back toward Danny. When we got closer to his house the rain was coming down hard and we were all soaked to the skin. Danny said, “Why don’t you guys come in and get warm and dry”?

I replied, “We don’t want to bother you or your wife”.

Danny said, “My wife and I are separated. I live in the summer home alone”.

The house inside looked like picture out of “House Beautiful” magazine. Danny had a fire going in a gas-powered fireplace. The T.V. was on and a college basketball game was tuned in. Danny went into the rear of the house where the bathroom was and appeared with big thirsty white towels. He told us to make ourselves right at home. Our clothes were soaked from the downpour. We didn’t want to sit and ruin Danny’s furniture. Danny came back with some sweats for me and he handed Gaby some Khaki cutoffs and a small white tank top.

“Those are my ex wife’s clothes. She still has some clothes here. Why don’t you guys go into the guest room and change and I will put your clothes in the dryer downstairs”.

Danny led us to the bedroom. It was fantastic. It looked like somebody’s master bedroom. It had a four-post bed and a bay window overlooking the ocean. We changed from our wet clothes. Gabriella was naked and putting on the clothes Danny handed her. Her nipples were erect and her completely shaved pussy was glistening. The clothes she put on didn’t hide her body at all. The T-shirt could not hide her nipples and the shorts were loose and draped down around to her ass. I wondered to myself if Danny pictured Gaby in the outfit before he handed it to her.

I exited the bedroom with the wet clothes and found Danny in the living room pouring wine in three glasses. He had chips and salsa and pretzels in bowls on the coffee table. He had also changed clothes. He was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a white dress shirt that was not yet buttoned. I wondered if that was on purpose also. Danny took the clothes and went downstairs. He appeared almost immediately and told me to take a seat.

We watched the game for a minute and Gabriella walked shyly out of the guest room. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. The outfit Danny gave her made her look so incredibly sexy. She kept her arms crossed in front of her. She tried in vain to hide her erect nipples. He brown legs looked incredible in those shorts and she had applied fresh make-up and lipstick. She was smiling and looked fucking fantastic!

Danny could not stop staring at my wife. We talked and drank the Merlot. Nobody was watching the game. Danny told us that he had been separated for a year and two months. He said that his wife left him for another man, his partner in real estate. Danny said that he kept himself busy with the summer home and with his restaurant. Gaby asked him if he was dating anyone. He frowned and said that there was no time in his schedule.

I thought to myself that it must have been over a year since this guy has gotten laid. The wheels were turning in my head. Because of our sexy conversations and those two guys flirting with my wife last night, I thought about Danny and me fucking my wife right here and now. Danny was talking with Gaby but I wasn’t listening. I was thinking about a threesome and wondering if I had the balls to go through with it. I was also wondering if Gaby was thinking the same thoughts.

Gaby was more at ease with her outfit. Her nipples were rock hard and very visible. Danny asked, “Gabriella are you cold?”

Gaby looked down at her tits and said, “I guess it’s pretty obvious”.

“I’ll get you a blanket from my bedroom”. Danny left the room but never took his eyes off my wife.

I whispered to Gaby, “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

Gaby smiled, “If you’re thinking about a threesome with Danny, then yes, the thought came into my mind when I saw the outfit he gave me. He is very sexy and clean. This house is immaculate. And I did notice that Danny’s cock was erect when he left the room.”

“Well it’s up to you. If you want to fuck us both I’m absolutely up for it”.

“How do we approach the subject with him? I want to but I’m scared and I will not make the first move”. Gaby whispered.

I quickly responded, “Listen, you excuse yourself to the bathroom and let me hint around with Danny”.

Danny came back with the blanket.

Gaby got up and took the blanket. “I have to use the bathroom. I’ll be right back”, she said.

Gaby walked down the hallway and Danny stood and stared until she was in the bathroom. Danny turned and said, “Jack, you’re a lucky man. I’m sure you have been told this before but your wife is gorgeous, she resembles Jennifer Lopez. She is very captivating”.

This was going to be easier than I thought. Danny didn’t need any hints.

Danny went on to state, “I have a confession to make. My dog “Brandy” is very well trained. I told her to run after you with the ball when it was raining. It was an excuse to get you guys back to my home. I was lonely and needed some company”.

I said, “We are both glad you did. My wife thinks you are very nice and loves your home”.

Danny took a long drink from his glass of Merlot. “I miss the interaction with friends and other couples. When my wife left me she took all of our friends”.

I asked Danny, “Why not find a girlfriend? You’re very well off, you have a great house and Gaby told me that she thinks you are incredibly hot. So getting girls should be no problem.”

“You wouldn’t think so”, Danny replied. “I guess I’m just really hurt by what happened to me, I have been a bit of a recluse. Christ, I haven’t had sex in over a year”!

I took a deep breath, “Well my wife could end your drought if you want”?

Danny just looked at me with a blank stare. I wondered what was going through his head. I thought maybe he was shocked and would have no part of what I was suggesting. I felt a little uneasy.

Danny started to stutter, “Jack, ever since I laid eyes on Gabriella I have thought of nothing else. I have never done this kind of thing before. Besides your wife would make an objection I’m sure”.

“Danny, let me tell you something. It has always been her fantasy to make love to two guys at once. When you went to get her the blanket we discussed the possibility. I guess if you are willing, this will be our first attempt at a threesome”.

“When Gaby comes back I’ll let her know it’s a go”.

The words were no sooner out of my mouth and Gaby appeared. “I was listening to your conversation. I’m trembling and a little scared, but I’m very turned on and a little drunk.” She said.

Gaby smiled at me and gave me a wink. She walked slowly over to where Danny was standing near the fireplace. She reached up put her arms around his neck and kissed him long and hard. The two of them were making out while I watched from the couch. Gaby stepped back and unbuttoned her shorts. They were so loose that they dropped to the floor. She then took off her white top and threw it in my direction. She looked incredible. Danny was just staring and not moving.

My wife then kissed Danny again. She stopped and dropped to her knees. She took her tiny fingers and unfastened Danny’s shorts. He had no underwear on and his pants fell to the floor. Gabriella was face to face with an unfamiliar erect cock. She took it in her hands gently and began to stroke it. Danny took off his shirt. He was very tan like he spent time in a tanning booth. His stomach was flat and he was in good shape.

Gaby reached up and massaged Danny’s stomach and then reached around and squeezed his ass. She then stroked his cock, this time she bent down and flicked her tongue around Danny’s balls. Danny brushed the top of her head with his hands, stroking my wife’s long black hair. Danny took the tie from Gaby’s hair and her hair fell around her face. My wife then made her way up to the tip of his eight-inch cock and swirled her tongue around his shaft. Danny’s cock was throbbing and glistening from my wife’s saliva. She then took his cock and swallowed the entire thing. My wife can deep throat a cock with the best of them. Danny looked in amazement as my wife gave him an incredible blow-job.

I quietly took off my sweats and made my way over to the action. Gaby looked at me out of the corner of her eye. When she saw me approach she stuck her ass in the air. I knew what she wanted. I knelt down behind her, almost lying down. I began to lick my wife’s beautiful brown ass. I flicked my tongue in and out of her asshole. Danny repositioned himself and lay down on the rug. My wife’s mouth never left his cock. Her head was bobbing up and down as he maneuvered himself.

My wife was sucking Danny’s cock while he moaned. I don’t know how he was able to keep from shooting his load. My wife’s ass was way too inviting. I knelt behind her and pushed my cock deep inside her dripping pussy. I started slowly then began to fuck my wife doggy style while she was sucking Danny’s cock. She was meeting my thrusts and at the same time never missing a stroke with her mouth on Danny(’s cock.)

Gabriella was moaning with pleasure, her mouth full of another man’s cock. I watched my wife make love to a huge cock with her mouth while I fucked her from behind. Danny’s cock went out my wife’s mouth and she moved down once again and licked his balls. Taking one ball in her mouth at a time and at the same time she kept stroking his cock with her delicate hand. Cum started to drip from Danny’s cock. Gabriella flicked her tongue and slurped the white droplets into her mouth.

I withdrew from Gaby’s pussy and joined Danny at her mouth. We were both kneeling in front of Gaby, side by side. My wife knelt before both of us and took hold of our cocks. She had one hand on my cock and the other on her newfound lover. Her mouth went from cock to cock. She sucked my cock for about ten seconds then went back to Danny’s eight-incher. She would lick our entire shafts and take time out to lick our balls. I could tell my wife was having a great time. We had watched this same scene on X-rated DVD’s many times. She would always say that sucking two cocks at the same time was her favorite fantasy. Now she was living her dream.

While Gaby was sucking my cock, Danny took the opportunity to walk around to my wife’s beautiful ass. I watched and Gaby kept sucking my cock never missing a stroke. Danny just looked for about a minute at Gabriella’s most impressive ass. He slowly lay down and started to lick her bottom. Gaby let go of my cock and turned to watch him perform. He embraced her ass, stroking and licking it at the same time. My wife arched her back and met his attention with approval. His tongue eventually ended up inside Gabriella’s ass. He placed both hands on each ass cheek and I could see his tongue probing my wife’s inviting asshole. Danny then licked his way down to her pussy. He flicked his tongue up and down her dripping cunt and I could tell by her moans that he found her clit.

12