Stranger in a Boutique

Story Info
She enters the Boutique and tries on more then a dress!!
1.9k words
4.02
31.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lazily strolled down the cobblestone walkway of the merchants quarters. Racks of clothing littered the sidewalks enticing buyers into the small boutiques behind them.

It was a bright lovely day, clear, unseasonably warm with a sky the kind of blue that makes you take a breath. The streets were cramped with people, even the merchants quarters which had developed an unsavory reputation as of late with news of inappropriate going ons in the walkway and even the boutiques themselves. She of course still frequented the district not minding the unsavory. In fact, on occasion had gone there specifically because of it.

Not today though, today she was simply amongst the others searching for a new dress she needed to attend a theater engagement a few evenings from then. Something sleek, yet flowing and of course thin.

The encounter on the train had been nearly a week prior, but she was still firmly in control of herself. The feeling had yet to set in, though she knew it was ever present below the surface.

She was already growing bored of the day. The fabrics and colors blending into a thousand different outfits she'd worn before. She wanted something different, a bit daring. She wanted something to draw the eye. But she had quickly become discouraged finding nothing of the sort. Plus, she didn't much like crowds and dreaded the idea of standing in line for any period of time.

She had almost given up altogether, having nearly gone through the merchant quarters in its entirety before coming upon a small boutique just at the edge of it.

The boutique wasn't flashy or enticing like the others, in fact the sign was small and barely visible from the walkway. But for some reason it beckoned to her and she was drawn to go in.

She stepped through the small door front, somewhat shrouded by a large mahogany curtain, and was pleasantly surprised by what she found inside. The boutique was actually quite quaint and larger then one would anticipate from the walkway outside. Light fixtures hung here and there along with various art pieces. Two curtains identical to the one in the store front hung at the rear, presumably covering the dressing areas, a luxury many shops in the district lacked.

She saw him almost immediately amongst the handful of shoppers. He was tall, handsome and dressed in business attire. His eyes had been on her since before she had passed under the curtain. She felt a twinge of the familiar feeling begin to creep up her body, but quickly dismissed it. He was not the type who would be entertained by her desires. He looked proper, wholesome. Besides, her sort of men didn't frequent women's boutiques in the merchant quarters, at least during the daylight hours.

This particular boutique didn't seem quite inviting of those types of behaviors in any event. It was open, bright. She liked to keep her activities discreet, in the shadows, a secret about herself only she knew. Although she had inadvertently glanced towards the curtains in the back once or twice imagining what could transpire behind them.

She instead took to strolling the racks and concentrated on the fabrics hanging there. She was after all, here for a dress. But she knew his eyes were still on her and she couldn't keep the possibilities from entering her mind. She again looked in his direction and caught his glance. He held her gaze for a moment before she turned away, but it was already too late. He was moving towards her with a garment in his hand and the feeling in her had become to strong to control.

"This would look lovely on you." he smiled, holding the dress before her.

Not at all her style of course, long, a bit matronly. She smiled back dismissing it without a word and passed close, very close before him, so close she felt him shudder slightly. She wondered how far she could push this man. How far he'd be willing to go.

He followed her to the next display and stopped behind her, not touching her but just barely. She arched slightly forward nearly brushing against him and pulled a dress from its hanger. He took a step into her.

"Now that is stunning." He said.

He cautiously put a hand on her lower back and left it there waiting. She paused for a moment, then reached behind her and moved his hand further down. He started for a moment glancing around the boutique before gently caressing her, stopping just where her thighs began. She took a step into him and could feel his excitement. He took a breath. She loved enticing these men, startling them. Although she was surprised herself by his boldness.

"Perhaps you should try it on." He whispered into her ear.

She nodded slightly and pushed herself further into him. He took her hand in his and led her toward the back of the boutique. She glanced around at the others who didn't seem to notice.

The dressing room was much like the rest of the boutique, quant with a mirror occupying an entire wall and a bench resting against the other.

He held the large mahogany curtain aside for her, letting her pass before stepping in himself and lowering the curtain behind them.

She stood in front of the mirror holding the dress in her hands. He fell in behind her, staring admirably at her reflection. He leaned over, his mouth close to her ear.

"Shall you try it on then?"

She nodded, smiling at him through the mirror. He began unfastening the buttons of her own dress which started at the neck and traveled down the entire back of it. He released the garment and it slid down her frame to the floor around her feet.

He returned his gaze to the mirror and took a breath. She stood almost fully nude before it, she rarely wore a bra unless completely warranted. He traced her body with his eyes. She was sleek, firm, yet with supple breasts and hips. Her long hair dangled just above her nipples He gently pulled it aside and placed his mouth on her neck. He explored her body with his finger tips, making her skin come alive. He glided down her arm, the curve of her hip, finally to her breasts where his fingers danced in circles electrifying her.

She handed the dress back to him before she lost all control. She wasn't ready to give herself to him just yet. He smiled at her in the mirror, but she could feel his disappointment. He slipped the dress over her head and smoothed it down her body using his hands to guide it all the way down. It clung to her seductively.

"See, I knew it," he began. "Stunning."

She took a step into him. She could feel how excited he was. She slowly moved her hips back and forth, enticing him more. He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her into him harder.

He leaned down and replaced his lips on her neck and traced her shoulder with his mouth. She put her hands on his own and moved them down her thighs. He grabbed at the fabric and slowly raised it. He slid both hands under her thin panties and gripped all of her ass before pulling them off entirely.

She arched her back leaning into him. He returned one hand behind her, caressing softly with the whole of his hand. He reached around with the other and found her clitoris. She reached around herself and found his cock, rock hard beneath her trousers. She felt him tremble again under her touch.

He slid his hand down and pushed two fingers inside her. Fire shot through her body. She turned around and pressed her body against him. He found her lips and kissed her feverishly. He moved from her lips to her neck to her lips again. He placed a hand on her breast and squeezed.

She wrapped her arms around his lower back and pull him to her. He let out a moan as his cock rubbed against her. He walked her back and pressed her against the wall with his body. She reached for his trousers and began at the buttons. He finished for her lowering them to the ground. In a flash he was against her again, his throbbing cock rubbing between her legs.

He placed a hand under her thigh and lifted it around his waist. He held himself just outside her. She felt herself aching for him He slowly slid the tip of his cock inside her and held it there. She shuddered around him.

He leaned down and kissed her hard as he slid his whole cock inside her. She exploded with pleasure. He pushed against her getting as deep as he could. He pulled out slightly then pushed against her again, harder and deeper still.

She tightened her leg around him as he began moving his hips back and forth thrusting again and again. He grabbed at the flesh of her ass, bit at her neck. She felt her muscles tightening around him. He let out a deep moan. He took her by the shoulders and turned her back toward the mirror. She placed a hand on it as he bent her over and pushed himself back inside her. She bit her lip not to call out.

She watched him watching their reflection in the mirror as he buried his cock inside her again and again. He pulled at the front of the dress freeing her breasts before returning his hand to her hips.

She could feel him throbbing inside her. Her own pleasure had overtaken her. It ripped through her body. He pushed into her one last time as he moaned loudly and she felt him explode.

He stayed there pressed against her for a moment shuddering. He leaned down and gently kissed her neck before turning from her and straightening his trousers. She had changed back into her own dress before she knew it and turned as he helped her to refasten the buttons.

He smiled down at her, "I'll go first. Wait a moment, then follow."

She nodded as he disappeared through the curtain. She turned back to the mirror and smoothed her hair making sure all was in order before making her own exit. Convinced he'd be waiting for her, she began to devise a plan why she couldn't spend the day with him, but when she lifted the curtain herself he was nowhere to be seen.

She quickly headed to the front of the boutique and passed the second mahogany curtain. She relaxed a bit once outside and was headed to the cobblestone walkway, when a cashier from the store caught her arm. She turned wide eyed thinking she'd been found out.

"From the gentleman" The cashier explained and handed her a bag from the boutique.

She nodded at the cashier, took the bag and hurried away. She didn't look back, in fact she was well outside the merchants quarters before even stopping to inspect the bag.

Inside was the dress. Thrilled she reached in and pulled it free along with a piece of paper that fell to the ground. She looked at the note and smiled. She knew it was from him. She also knew it was an invitation for another encounter. She careful folded her garment and placed it back in it's bag. She turned and walked away, leaving the note, untouched on the street.

She would indeed be wearing the dress again, but it wouldn't be for the gentleman and it wouldn't be at the boutique. The possibilities of it swirled in her head as she made her way back to the platform of the train.