Stranger in a Strange Land

Story Info
Young woman is strip searched by two policewomen.
2.4k words
3.96
145.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool summer night as Allison Clark walked along the beach road. She was searching for a small nightclub that her cousin’s band was playing at, but she just couldn't seem to find it. Walking and wishing that she had written the directions down, but her cousin Amy made it sound so easy. It was Allison's first trip to visit her older cousin Amy, her first trip anywhere. Her parents saved up some of their money and bought her the plane ticket for her 18th birthday.

She had felt like a fish out of water ever since the day she arrived. Allison, who had spent the first 18 years of her life working on her parents' farm, was thousands of miles from home, on her own for the first time. To her it was like she was on a different planet, everything was so different to her here. She glanced down at her outfit, letting out a gasp.

"I can't believe they really dress like this out here!" She gasped.

She examined her outfit or what there was of it. There was a small black top that was made of a silky material. It crossed and clung to her breasts in the front, but was open in the back, so she couldn't wear a bra. She had small little short shorts that were made of rubber. They were red, to match the color of her short messy hair and finally a pair of black spiked boots, which made her feel like she was walking on her tippy-toes. Amy had let her cousin borrow some of her clothes, because she said she would look hot in them. Allison didn't know what that meant, but due to the lack of clothes and the cool ocean breeze, she was feeling anything but hot.

Allison continued her journey in search of her cousin, the street a buzz of activity. She passed several women wearing small outfits similar to hers. They were waving at the passing cars and several of them were flashing their goods.

"Geez, everyone is so friendly round here." Allison thought. "I can't believe the girls around her are so forward, back home we would never even dream of asking a guy if he wanted a date."

Allison suddenly heard a distinctive siren approach and spotted a police car pull up on the side of the road. She watched as two policewomen got out of the car, walking towards her. Allison couldn't believe her eyes; even the police dress in next to nothing out here. The two policewomen had on matching outfits consisting of black leather vests, with their police badges clipped on front of them, tight black spandex shorts, thigh high black boots, and matching hats and gloves. She watched their nightsticks’ swing by their hips as they approached. Allison continued watching, wide-eyed, as the two policewomen walked right up to her.

"Well what do we have here?" The taller, older looking of the duo barked.

Allison turned around, not believing that they were talking to her, but they had to be, it seemed the street had suddenly emptied.

"Don't ever turn your back on me, you whore!" The older one hissed.

Allison quickly turned back around, while growing increasingly nervous.

"I thought I told you whores to stay off my streets!" The older one barked.

"Please I'm not a whore; I'm a good girl," Allison managed.

"I just bet you are," the younger one joined in sarcastically. "I just bet your customers love the accent too. How many acting classes did that take?"

Allison was now shaking, unable to respond, confused as to her meaning. The two policewomen were now standing face to face with her, seemingly nose to nose with her. Allison, while scared as to their intent, couldn't get over how beautiful both of them were. “The police back home surely didn't look like this,” she thought.

“Cat gut you tongue, whore?” The older one said running a gloved finger across Allison’s red hair, just above her ear.

“Please I was just looking for directions to a club, I mean the club, I mean...” Allison said stumbling with her words; her mouth seemingly almost too dry to speak.

"Silence you whore!" The taller one screeched. "It has been a long day and I'm not in the mood for the, I'm innocent I swear shit, so spare us."

Allison again tried to speak, but a gloved finger, pressed against her bright red painted lips, stopped it.

"But it's your lucky night," the tall one continued. "We will spare you the ride down town to jail, which spares us the paper work, and we'll do a little search right here, if your clean, we let you go."

Allison tried to protest, but was again cut off, this time more forcefully.

"Be a good little girl and I won't have to use this!" The tall one hissed, as she tapped on her nightstick that was swinging from her belt.

Allison was even more surprised when the officer, finishing her warning, leaned forward and planted a soft quick kiss on Allison’s lips. Allison's was a flutter, she was as nervous as she had ever been, but somehow strangely excited, as nothing like this had ever happened to her.

"Why did she kiss me?" Allison quickly thought. "And more importantly, why did I let her?"

Allison felt her wrists being grabbed and pulled up over her head. She was led over to a nearby light pole and made to bend forward and lean her hands against it. Her feet were quickly kicked apart. She had to arch her back just to keep from falling down.

Allison watched as a young woman came out of the coffee shop that she was now standing in front of. She gave coffee and a donut to the taller policewoman, who thanked the woman with a strong kiss on the lips, before she ran back into the shop.

"Geez, even the police are friendly round here," Allison thought. “Oh My!”

Allison was shaken, by pressure rubbing her shoulders, quickly snapping her head back and saw the younger policewoman behind her, smiling.

"Just relax; if you don't fight me it will be better for us all," she purred into Allison‘s ear.

Allison had been taught to respect the law by her parents, so she figured she had to just let them due their job, as embarrassing as it was to be frisked in public. Then she figured that they would let her be on her way, plus she knew she didn't have anything to hide. “Maybe,” she thought. “They would even know where the club was.”

The young policewoman began rubbing her gloved hands softly, down her naked back, sending shivers down Allison’s spine. They traveled across the back of her shorts, down one leg and back up the other. The gloved hands continued up the front of her shorts, traveling over her top next, just brushing her breasts on the way by, before they made it back on top of her shoulders. Allison suddenly felt a sense of relief, figuring the search was over and rather quickly at that.

"I think we should give her the special search, just to make sure." The taller, older woman hissed, as she flashed Allison a wicked smile.

Allison cringed at the statement and because the young woman's gloved hands started traveling down her body, this time with more force, even stopping to squeeze both ass cheeks, on there way down this time. Up the front they came, running over her firm breasts, lightly at first and then stopping to squeeze each one several times. Allison’s face flushed, jaw clinched, as it was the first time that anyone had ever done that to her. She was a late bloomer and was still getting used to her new body. She hadn't even had that much time to explore them herself.

She felt the young woman’s hands suddenly pull open her top, her cone shaped breasts springing out from their confinement. Letting out a gasp, Allison tried to stand, as this surprised her to say the least, but a strong forearm to the back sent her reluctantly back into position. Both policewomen spent several minutes comforting her with words, although it wasn't doing much good. Allison was having all she could do to keep it together now, as no one had ever seen her newly formed breasts; naked before. Yet here they were; hanging from her body, like Christmas ornaments, seemingly for all to see.

The young policewoman's hands went back to work, the light pole acting like a spotlight. She slowly cupped each breast as if she was weighing it. The gloved fingers began squeezing them softly as Allison whimpered. They finished by giving them one last good squeeze, a sultry voice telling her how good they felt.

An open palmed hand started running back and forth across her pink nipples. The rough leather gloves causing Allison's nipples to become hard little bee bees. Allison had never felt them this hard before, even when she went swimming in the cold cement pond back home. The gloved hands began pulling on her erect nipples, causing Allison a mixture of pleasure and pain. Allison was looking to the older policewoman, who was standing on the other side of the light pole, for relief, but she was busy watching her partners work, busy watching Allison’s breast manipulation.

Allison finally felt some relief as the gloved hands left her breasts, but much to her chagrin, they did not cover them back up. They were just left exposed to the cool air and the crowd of onlookers, gathered at the nearby buildings and shop windows, but didn't dare get closer. Allison sense of relief was again brief as the gloved hands grasped the waistband of her tight rubber short shorts.

"She wouldn’t do that, not right here!" Allison thought, but as quick as she thought it, it happened, leaving her rubber shorts bunched around her knees. Allison instantly felt a rush of cool air meet her hot flesh, as a moan escaped her lips. It wasn’t long before she could feel hot breath against her backside, but she was to embarrassed to look back, a small teardrop splashed on the cement below.

The older policewoman, finished with her coffee, joined her partner, both women studying Allison's backside. Allison suddenly felt like a fish, in a fish bowl. When she left home, yearning for adventure, this is not what she had envisioned.

Allison closed her eyes, she knew the policewomen were in complete control of her now and there was nothing she could do about it. Allison felt gloved hands start roaming over skin. They ran over her ass cheeks, over her thighs, lightly brushing her sex. All while her legs were like rubber; her face was a flame. The policewomen, giggling like schoolgirls, obviously enjoying their work.

Allison suddenly felt gloved hands firmly grip her ass cheeks, before slowly pulling them apart. She felt a rush of cool air again, as gloved fingers slid inside her ass crack. This time when they pulled apart she felt her pussy lips being stretched apart too, even more when two fingers worked in a v like motion. She moaned a feeble protest, as she knew that their eyes could see her most intimate of places, through her fine red pubic hair.

A gloved finger began running against her spread pussy lips, slowly at first, but soon it increased in speed and in pressure. Allison had never experienced anything like it; it felt infinitely better than her own. Her body was tingling all over, it felt like a thousand ants were crawling all over her body. She even felt a bit lightheaded. Soon another finger joined the first. This one running in the other direction, this one found her special pleasure zone on the top of her pussy, which she still called her, love button, but she knew it was her clitoris.

Allison was doing all she could to remain standing as the finger were having their effect, when she felt pressure on her right breast. She opened her eyes ever so slightly and saw that the older policewoman had her mouth over it and began sucking softly on her erect nipple. Allison bite her lower lip, as her nipple seemed to melt in the woman’s warm mouth. She cursed herself for enjoying it so.

The policewomen kept up their actions, their rubbing and sucking increasing in intensity. Allison's body was quivering, cries of pleasure were escaping from her lips. Allison’s body seemingly alive for the first time, but her head was miles away in the clouds.

"What were they doing to her?" Allison asked herself over and over. "And why does it feel, SO GOOD?"

Allison just couldn't stand it any more, the policewomen’s intense pleasurable actions long since over taking the perverseness of it all. It was just too much for her to fight anymore. She gave in, and almost instantly, let out a scream. "Ahhhhhhh." Her body racked in a series of violent quivers, lighting strikes could do no better.

Finally the gloved fingers stopped their assault and her shorts were pulled up. The suction on her nipple had stopped; her breast covered back up. Her body had stopped its quivering, but she still felt dizzy. It almost felt like she was going to fall. The older woman stood up and caught Allison seemingly just in time, cradling her in her arms while carrying her towards the police car. Allison was still to dazed, from her first sexual experience to protest, but wore a look of concern on her face.

"Don't worry," the older policewoman whispered into her ear. "We are just going to take you back to our place; we have plenty more to show you. I guess it turns out you weren't a whore after all...At least not yet!"

The older policewoman helped her into the back seat of the patrol car; resting Allison’s head in her lap, giving her a long deep kiss, as her partner quickly drove off.

"They’re awful friendly round here." Allison thought. "I think I'm going to like it here after all."

- The End -

* * * * *

Thanks for reading my little tale.

Your comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

And please Vote.