Stranger in the House

Story Info
He watched her every move.
1.3k words
3.97
24.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lying in bed thinking of her husband who was away on business when the phone rang. The caller on the other end was a male with a very deep sexy voice. He said, "I know you are alone and lonely. Could we meet some place?" Instantly she became frightened and hung up the phone. After hanging up she started thinking about that voice, it was so sexy. She knew she should just put it out of her head, but she couldn't. Her nipples became tingly and swollen. She couldn't seem to stop her hands from caressing her body.

She reached for the remote for the television, thinking if she turned the TV on it would erase that voice. Looking at the picture on the TV she realized that the channel was Playboy and that the man on TV sounded just like her caller. She started to tremble all over, not just from fear but from her sexual desire. Her pussy felt like it was on fire.

She reached in the drawer beside the bed and took out her lifesaver that she enjoys playing with while her husband was out of town. She was already juiced up from listening to that voice on TV and from the phone call. She is thinking to herself, how can I become this horny over something that is so frightening. She got up on her hands and knees and inserted the vibrator into her juicy cunt, it was one that had the second little prick sticking out that goes in to the tight asshole. Her pussy juices were dripping off her hand. She came in seconds. She removed the toy from her wet, juicy cunt and took her hand and spread her juices all over her breasts. Lying there rubbing the vibrator over her nipples until her breathing got back to normal.

Just as she was almost in control again the phone rings. She jumps to answer it. It was that same voice on the other line. He said, "Please don't hang up on me." She said, "What do you want?" He said, "Now that you have satisfied yourself with your toy why don't you let me show you what I could do for you." She instantly became frightened and started looking all around trying to find out how he could have seen her. She lives in an old farm house with no one close by.

He said, "Don't worry, I'm not in the house. I can see you anytime you are in the bedroom or the shower. I have hidden cameras in the house that I can connect to with my computer." He said, "I don't mean to scare you, I just need to have you." She said, "I am frightened but yet your voice hypnotizes me.

She asked him if he had a web cam so that she could see him. He gave her the website to go to and she ran to the computer. She felt driven by desire. She had a vision of him and she just had to see if it was correct. She picked up his web cam, having a cable modem sure helped in these cases. He was very muscular , dark hair with deep dark eyes and the whitest teeth she had ever seen.

He smiled and introduced himself to her. He said, "I need to see you in person, I need to be able to touch that beautiful soft skin with my own two hands." She was helpless, the lust inside of her was craving him just as much. She nodded her head and said, "You name the place." He gave her directions to his house. She said, "Give me one hour."

She showered and put on sheer lace underwear. Her whole body was flushed and aroused. She had never done anything like this before. She could not resist the temptation nor his magnetism. She got her floor length leather coat out of the closet and that is how she went to meet him.

She walked up to the door of the address he had given her and rang the doorbell. He stepped aside for her to enter. She opened her coat and let it fall to the floor. The sight took his breath away. He said, "You are even more beautiful in person."

He could not stand having the lace cover up those beautiful breasts. In one swift jerk the bra was on the floor along with her underwear. His hands were all over her. He got on his knees and started licking that delicious pussy that has driven him wild for months. All of these months of being able to zoom in on the wetness and not be able to smell, touch or taste it has been driving him insane. He inserted 3 fingers into her tight pussy and worked on stretching her out some. He knew she was going to be very tight on his large swollen cock.

Her hands started removing his robe. When she looked down and saw the size of his cock she left out a cry of fear. She reached down with both hands and got a hold of it. It was huge. He was so thick and at least 12" long. She had no idea how that thing was going to fit inside of her. She bent down to try and take it in her mouth, she just barely got her lips over the head. She started taking her lips up and down his shaft, stoking the moisture with her hands.

All of a sudden he picked her up and positioned her pussy over his enormous cock and slipped her down on it. He had no problem reaching her g-spot. He had her filled as far as it would go and still had 2 inches left. He knew it would feel like this. She had the sweetest tasting and the tightest pussy he ever had. He leaned back against a bar stool and she got her feet positioned on it so that she could do the riding up and down on his pole. She rode him up and down ever so slowly. He grabbed hold of her left breast with one hand and started sucking on those beautiful swollen nipples. Reaching around her with his other hand he started teasing her tight asshole. This caused her to multi-climax. He had her sweet pussy juices running down his balls. She fell against his chest as her whole body went numb.

He could not get enough of her. He did not show any signs of weakening; he wanted to make sure she was totally satisfied before he left himself lose control. He carried her over and gently laid her down onto the soft bear rug in front of the fireplace. He lifted her legs and spread them wide apart to make room for his still enlarged prick. She left out a squeal of delight when he entered her. In this position he was able to fully insert his 12 inch cock. Her wet pussy muscles wrapping totally around his cock was his undoing. She was so tight and hot and wet. He pumped his cum into her hot pussy. She came again as she felt his hot cum filling her insides. She had never had a man that had filled her so completely.

He rolled over onto his back bringing her with him. They were a perfect fit for each other. She laid on top of him waiting for their breathing to return to normal. As they lay there he knew there was no way he could let her get away from him and he told her this. She cried into his shoulder for her husbands sake because she knew she could no longer be satisfied with her husband after the passion that they had just shared.