Stranger in The Night

Story Info
Two Turn-of-the-Century Prostitutes entertain a stranger.
2.7k words
3.72
19.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had hung her head as low as it could droop. The day was even fluttering her eyes, thinking about rising, but it was winter time, and she only came out for a few hours on these short days. I was yawning and laughing slowly but my thoughts were far from sleep. My ass was nestled into the lap of my lover, Melanie, and her arms were around my waist. When the others were not watching, she would grab my breasts, causing me to squirm my shoulder blades against her full breasts and wiggle my ass over her crotch. Three of the regulars were staying late and playing poker and we were supposed to stay up until the last one left, as long as they were still drinking whisky and paying for it. It seemed like their pockets were bottomless that night. Usually, I would have been happy to stay up, because we filled our glasses every time they filled theirs. But Melanie and I had made love for the first time only two weeks ago and every moment since, my mouth wetted for the taste of her cunt.

I had seen Melanie, with the rest of the girls, the first time she entered the house. She did not look like a lady at all. Dressed straight from the mines of Alaska in leather breeches, a thick buffalo coat and a man's cowboy hat; she did not look like a Seattle city prostitute. Some of the girls giggled at her outfit when she walked in the foyer but I stared at her, in what I thought at the time was only awe. After asking to be introduced to our madame, Sherri, Melanie walked around the room, looking each one of us up and down, like the first impression was the only thought she would take of each one of us, her cowboy boots clicking on the wooden floors. I looked straight ahead with my smoky eyes as she neared me, determined to make eye contact. She seemed like an animal-woman, prowling around to intimidate. The other girls might cower, but I would stare down this predator. Her boot hills clicked closer to me. My gaze hung limply with indifference as she approached. When I could tell that she was staring into my face, I looked up slowly.

I sucked in a small gasp of air, still trying to play it cool but unable to hide my surprise. She had the greenest eyes, the color of river stones, her skin was dark but glowing, like the sun. Her blond hair was the color of my own. She was beautiful, strong, like a lioness. Beauty and power radiated from my eyes. She saw my surprise, and turned away after looking me over, grunting, "Hmmph."

She marched into our brothel, just like that, looked over each of us ladies and then asked our madame, Sherrie, to give her a job. And she got one, after promising to buy herself a dress with her first wages. After the first week the men asked for her more than any one of us.

We all had reason not to like her – she looked different than us, was loud and demanding, and yet the men liked her better. And because the men liked her best, Sherri favored her too, kicked Isabelle out and gave the second nicest room to Melanie. I would have said that I did not like her either, but I noticed that I could not keep from staring at her. And when she felt me staring at her, I felt myself smile at her. She always responded by leaning her head in sort of a nod, letting a little breath out of her nostrils. Eventually, I began to see the corners of her mouth turn up when she looked me over and I felt my cunt wet with pleasure when she did.

As long as I had worked at the brothel, after work we girls finished off whatever alcohol might be left around and played the same game. After all the men had left, we hoisted up our skirts. The woman that had made the most money and consequently would have the most come in her cunt would choose first, pointing to the woman she wanted to lick her cunt.

Melanie watched what we were doing from the time she came to the brothel, but she kept her distance. None of the other women seemed to want her to join in. Melanie made it easy on herself by drinking alone and retiring to her bedroom as soon as her work was done. But one night, Melanie had not been there too long, a month maybe; she still carried the air of mystery that left most of us scared of her. Melanie came into the foyer just as we were about to start our game.

"You," she said to me. The door behind her was still open. The other women stared. The room paused, waiting to see what I would do.

I shrugged my shoulders. I walked over to her and began to lift the hem of her dress. Any of the other girls would have already had it above her knees. We did not suck long, just gave it a few good licks, usually, brought our faces up for the crowd to see wet with men's come.

But when I brought my hand to Melanie's dress she moved it. "Not here," she said. She took my hand and led me to her room across the hallway.

Her action left me without words. We always licked each other in the foyer, never privately, in one of the bedrooms. I could do nothing but follow. I heard the other women's voices and giggles trailing from the main room.

Melanie shut the door behind me and unbuttoned my dress from the front. Her fingers did not fumble with the holes, but slipped out easily, with swift movements, as if the buttons had just been waiting to be set free. She pressed her mouth on mine and her heat filled the back of my throat, she flicked her tongue on my tongue. My jaw slacked a little to moan, but as it did, my cunt, wet with my thrill and the come of the various men I had had that night, filled with three of her fingers and I let the air ring out with a pleased, "Mmm." I caught myself, heard my own voice. I must have looked scared for the other girls to hear us, because Melanie said, "Aww fuck them. You are with me." She pulled me close to her and bit my neck. She began to take her dress off, and I did the same with mine. She was larger than me in just about every way - taller, broader, thicker, with huge swollen breasts. Her body was firmer; mine was soft. Her touches were graceful and languid. Her kisses and bites seemed to pull all my desire to the tips of my flesh, and when I felt I could not stand it anymore, she pulled just a little more. She wiggled her fingers inside me, back and forth, then used her whole arm to pump me with pleasure. I felt my body panting with fever for her. I rolled her nipples around in my mouth, bit the flesh of her breasts, her neck, her belly. With a shock, she pulled her fingers from my cunt. I looked at her wildly.

She spread her legs on the bed and said, "I thought the game was, you were supposed to lick me clean.

The red folds of her cunt oozed white cum and I dove, nose-first into her plush pink wetness. She sparked my mouth and puckered it with want for her tastes – lemon, salt, butter, and the smell of a grass. I slid my mouth up and down, sucking hard. She pushed my head back just so slightly. "With just your tongue." I brought my head back. Using two fingers, she pulled back the lips to her cunt and exposed a tiny, pink pea. I dove my head towards where she wanted me to lick. She placed her palm on my head and said, "Delicately." I flicked my tongue back and forth on this spot and she moaned. I touched just my lips and inhaled ever so slightly. She yelped, a series of staccato, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," as my tounge flicked her clitoris. Each call, each shiver of her body sent whips of pleasure to my body. I hungrily fed on her, taking all of her pleasure into me.

"Here, baby," she said, pulling me off the floor and onto the bed where she was.

I want to lick you too. I spread my legs, but she said, "No get on top. We'll do it at the same time."

I straddled her face with my thighs and bent my head into her cunt. I raised it with a moan of pleasure before I even touched her folds with my tongue.

"Mmm hmm," she said, "It is hard to focus while I am sucking you, isn't it? You like me licking you don't you? You like it when I fuck you with my fingers? I love to fuck you. Yes I will fuck you and lick you. I will devour you, and you will like it."

Her red pussy pulsed in front of my face like a ripened fruit. I stuck my fingers in her fleshy ass and pulled her tastes into mine. I began thrusting my tongue back and forth, fucking her with my tongue. She moaned. I stuck two fingers in and fucked her with my fingers while I licked her with my tongue. Fingers and tongue were competing, her ass reached up to my face and I sucked harder.

She sucked my lip in between her teeth and held it with pressure.

"Oh Melanie," I moaned, not caring at all who heard me.

"Fuck me, baby," she said. "Fuck me like I paid for you."

She rolled me off of her and lay flat on her belly. "I want you to lick my asshole," she said.

My body felt like it hung suspended by strings, each pull tugging me to want and the next string filling that need. I was hers. I had never felt the wetness of a woman so intense on my face, and I loved her. I wanted her, all of her. I licked her asshole like it was her cunt, dancing around it, first with my tongue, tingling the nerve-laden flesh with the tip of my tongue then thrusting into her asshole, wiggling just the tip of my tongue around. My fingers found her cunt and thrust back and forth as I tempted her asshole with my tongue. She brought her ass further to my face. I took it in my hands and sucked and ate her asshole with all of my hunger for her.

We ate each other from behind, fucked each other with our fingers from the front, we took our pleasure one at a time, and then together. We fucked slowly, sensually. We fucked hard and fast and called like animals. I moaned, bit, screamed, begged, came again and again from every position, every angle I had ever tried a few that just had never been possible with a man. By the time the sun was in the middle of the sky and it was time to get up and go back to work, she and I had touched every part of the other's body with some part of ours.

"Dear god," I said. "What are the other girl's going to think?" We played our parlor games, but we never paired up and we never, made love, kissed and held each other.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "You're with me."

I smiled, knowing that I was. It was difficult to get up from her arms and go to the men.

"I am not into those games," she told me before I left her room that afternoon. "But I like you. I don't care what you do out there, but I want you here, afterwards."

Every night I spent with her. I went to the parlor and the other girls and I licked. It lasted a few moments, nothing like the pleasure Melanie gave me. Sometimes she stood at the doorway with it open and watched. And then I would join her in her bedroom. Pretty soon I stopped going to the parlor at all and just went straight to the bedroom. We rarely said a word at all until we had both exhausted each other and were halfway asleep.

So when the men stayed late to play cards this night, I found it difficult not to show my irritation. I had been wanting from the moment I awakened to lose myself between her thighs, and these men just kept playing cards.

I yawned loudly, and Melanie pulled me tighter to her. It was a warning tug for me to be polite to the men. She understood business. She understood that if she and I were to be able to keep carrying on like we wanted, we had to make good business for Sherri. I wiggled my ass on Melanie's lap.

We all looked up, somewhat startled to hear a knock on the door. A slender man with a worn-out bowler came through the door. I almost screamed with frustration. It was my turn to take anyone new that came in the brothel.

He took his hat off. The tall stranger had a full head of black hair, a thick black moustache and twinkling eyes. I straightened up a little in Melanie's lap.

"Who is working now?" he asked.

"I am," I said. Melanie did not like how quickly I answered and gave my side a playful pinch.

"You like how he looks, don't you?" she whispered in my ear.

"She is working tonight," Melanie said. "But she is working with me. You have to pay for both of us. But you only get to fuck her."

The other women looked at each other, as did the men playing cards. We had never done this before.

The stranger looked over both of us said, "Okay."

I followed Melanie up the steps to her room and the dark haired man followed me. Melanie undressed first and I followed her. Even the stranger seemed to be following her lead. She lay down flat on the bed, her breasts facing up, "Come here, baby," she said to me. I laid on top of her and she began kissing up my mouth. She bent my hips away from her and pointed the stranger behind me. I held my ass tightly and I felt the man guide his dick to my cunt with his hand. I arched my back as entered me. I did not know whether or not give hint of the good feeling, thinking it might hurt Melanie's feelings.

"Look at me," Melanie said. She guided my head to her right breast and I sucked as the man thrusted in and me. "Baby, I like holding you while you are fucked. I like him fucking you. You are mine. You are ripe. You are mine."

I slipped my fingers in her cunt and let the motion of him fucking me fuck Melanie too. She and I looked right into each other's eyes, like we were both being fucked by this man. She bit my lower lip and sucked my mouth into hers. The heat of the three of us all being together, the darkness of the room, the smell of her and the feeling of his cock inside me made me let out a satisfied moan. The man quivered and came and Melanie did the same, the man cuming inside me, Melanie releasing her wet orgasms on my fingers.

The stranger was finished, tired like we were and already putting on his pants. "Thanks," he said, "That was good."

"I am going to lick your cum out of her cunt," she said to the man as he was leaving the room.

"Now," she said to me.