Stranger in the Night

Story Info
Evelyn's night of ecstasy.
3.7k words
4.11
20.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last the war had ended, Hitler was defeated and people entered the new year of 1946 with renewed hope. London had suffered massive bomb damage but people everywhere seemed to have a new sense of purpose.

How marvelous people are when faced with such terrible odds, Evelyn thought as she drove through the packed, bomb ravaged streets of London on her way to take a few days break in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales just to chill out. She knew the journey well; escaping the hustle and bustle of London for a break in the countryside was the regular tonic Evelyn sought at least twice a year.

It was solitude she sought, well apart from the few acquaintances she had inevitably made during previous visits, and she was able to spend a few days with only herself for company, giving her time to think, reassess her life, its direction and gain a sense of renewal.

Evelyn was Scottish, born in Edinburgh; she worked as a freelance journalist and earned her living submitting copy and articles to national daily newspapers and magazines and, on more than one occasion, had found something to write about in the tranquil setting the Dales provided. She had moved to London with her parents in the early 1920s but always had a yearning for the countryside. Her marriage to Tom Bristow, a lawyer, had failed and they had divorced amicably in 1939 just before the war. Tom did not want children being very career orientated while Evelyn craved a family.

The stresses and constant arguments eventually became too much and their eight-year marriage was doomed. Evelyn felt deprived of the children she had always wanted and had now given up all hope of motherhood. Although they had been parted seven years Tom had always been totally opposed to divorce and, in mid 1940s Britain, divorce was a difficult, prolonged and somewhat impossible process if one party objected but finally he relented and the divorce came through.

Their paths still crossed and they occasionally met up for lunch. She still had feelings for him but knew she could never change him and there had been too many arguments and fundamental differences for their marriage ever to be resurrected. She still found him very handsome and, at 41 years of age, time had treated him kindly.

At thirty-six, Evelyn was a very attractive redhead. She was far more attractive than she gave herself credit for. Her shiny, long, red hair flowed beyond shoulder length draping onto her back. She had long legs and was lucky, just after the war, to have scarce nylon stockings the seam of which accentuated the beauty of her calves, and her slim ankles graced her high-heeled shoes.

Today, however, her shoes were more sensible as she sat behind the wheel of her car and started the long journey from London to Yorkshire. It was in the era before motorways and she stopped on a few occasions at cafes along her route for a cup of tea and a short break before continuing.

It was early evening by the time she drove into Horton-in-Ribblesdale, a sleepy village surrounded by ancient dry-stone-walls and the hillsides where sheep and goats wandered freely as they had done for centuries – so typical of this beautiful part of England.

Passing over the quaint stone bridge and past the ancient church where marriages and baptisms had taken place for hundreds of years, she pulled into the car park of the Crown Inn. She was welcomed by George, the landlord, a ruddy-faced man with a very pleasant smile, she signed the visitors' book and George helped to carry her luggage to her room containing an inviting double-bed.

Plonking her suitcase down George greeted her with, "Have a nice stay Mrs. Bristow. Evelyn had not yet reverted to her maiden-name. "If there is anything you need just shout."

"Oh George, how many times have I told you, my name is Evelyn?"

George just displayed is crooked-toothed, but very pleasant endearing smile.

After George left she sat on the bed and performed a little bounce to test the springs then looked around. It was basic, a wash basin, a wardrobe, a dressing table which afforded a set of drawers and a mirror. In the corner near the window there was an easy-chair. Inside the wardrobe door there was a full-length mirror and Evelyn caught the first proper glimpse of herself since leaving London.

"Ugh." She groaned then picking her case up she tossed it onto the bed and opened it taking out her clothes and hanging some in the wardrobe and putting her underwear into the dressing table drawers leaving a clean set of underwear on the bed along with the blue dress she intended to change into.

Scanning the room again she thought, this will do for a couple of tranquil days away from it all. She had stayed here before, knew some of the locals and George was a pleasant old soul, friendly and with a quaint sense of humour. She knew the accommodation would be rudimentary, certainly a million miles away from the luxurious hotels she had often stayed in but that came with the territory in the little Dales villages. George would never call her Evelyn no matter how hard she tried it would always be "Mrs. Bristow" or simply "Ma'am".

She removed the case from the bed, took a refreshing wash using the wash basin, a shower would have to wait until morning when she visited the swimming baths in the near by town of Settle.

She kicked her shoes off, removed the white blouse and grey skirt she was wearing, slipped out of her bra and panties. In the full-length mirror of the open wardrobe door she looked at herself. Like many woman do, she could only see what she perceived as faults but in fact she had a figure most women would die for.

Taking the bra from the bed she fastened the clasp at the front and shuffled it around to the back then pulled the straps over her shoulders and adjusted the cups to comfortably hold each of her fulsome breasts. She wriggled into some white, silk-French knickers, pulling them up snuggly, her white suspender belt was fastened in place before her nylons were carefully pulled over her feet, stretched up her calves, over her knees and smoothed out along her thighs, carefully checking the seams before being clipped to her suspenders.

She stepped into her high-healed shoes, locked her door and carefully negotiated the old, narrow, creaking stairs, turning left at the bottom into the bar of this ancient, almost medieval pub. She ordered a gin and tonic and took an old wooden, backrest seat in an alcove and surveyed the scene.

The pub was typically rural in character and one could easily imagine that nothing had changed for centuries. Evelyn loved quaint, old English pubs with the glow from the coal fire flickering across people's faces and sparkling horse brasses nailed proudly on the ancient oak beams above her head. The bare stone floor had the worn scares of centuries of treading feet that had scoured an ancient message, leaving the mark of busy lives long gone.

There were about 12 people in the small room, mainly men, three were soldiers dressed in their khaki uniforms looking very smart and handsome as they joked and laughed over their drinks and a game of cards. Although Evelyn knew some of the villagers and had hoped to find one or two in the bar there was no one she knew but she was hoping maybe Margaret would turn up. She had made friends with Margaret during a previous visit and had maintained a regular correspondence.

Margaret worked part-time in the village post office, her husband, James, ran a Dales courier service.

In the mid 1940s it was very rare to see a woman unaccompanied in a public house but Evelyn was not at all disconcerted as she was eyed-over by the occasional glances from the soldiers.

Two older men and a very rugged-looking younger man sat at the bar talking to George who was leaning on the bar smoking a cigarette frequently tapping ash into the ashtray. A young couple sat in the far corner looking into each others eyes rather dreamily and two middle-aged couples sat at a table a few feet away from them chatting and generally enjoying each others company. One of the men sucked on a rather large pipe that didn't appear to be lit but it gave him an air of superiority and quiet confidence.

Evelyn became more and more aware of the flirtatious attention she was receiving from one of the soldiers. He was sat facing in her direction and occasionally glanced over the cards in his hand as he arranged them.

He was the more handsome of the group and although sat down he was clearly taller then the others, broad shoulders and classic chiseled features. He had held Evelyn's gaze seductively a few times and she had been the first to lower her eyes but she was flattered at the attention of such a young man who she figured was no more than 21 years of age.

After a second gin and tonic with no sign of Margaret, Evelyn was ready for bed and made her way once again to her room. As she left the bar she could feel the gaze of her admirer as if he traced her every movement. Involuntarily she increased and accentuated her hip movements. She hadn't felt as sexy as this since ... well it must be for years. How long had it been, she thought, more than seven years, it had to be.

She undressed, cautiously removing the precious nylons very carefully unclipping them from her suspenders and placing them in a drawer.

Evelyn always slept naked, it was a warm summer night, she did not need the blankets and just flopped onto the clean, crisp, white sheets and turning onto her stomach she reached for the switch of the table lamp at her bedside and put the room into complete darkness before snuggling and rolling her head into the soft, feather pillow. The sexy, dark eyes of the soldier haunted her thoughts. She couldn't recall when she had last touched herself erotically and she resisted the temptation.

There was little doubt what he had been thinking, she knew that look all too well, he might as well have said out loud, "I want to fuck that little arse right off you."

How had she responded? She hadn't exactly given a signal of disapproval. It had surprised her and caught her unguarded that a young, a very attractive man who looked around 15 years her junior should show such sexually charged interest in her. There was no doubt in her mind, as she nibbled her pillow, that her self-esteem had been raised a good few notches. She couldn't have wished for a better start to her short break.

Evelyn's only sexual experience had been with Tom, she had never considered what sex would be like with someone else, but now that is precisely what she was thinking. Maybe if she had't been in such a hurry to come to bed, she thought, but she had and that was that. He was after all amazingly good-looking, lovely smoldering brown-eyes, looked supremely fit, as did his fellow soldiers. Then there was that cheeky, captivating smile and his audacious flirting. Would she turn him away? Would she have had sex with him if the opportunity had arisen? The restless wriggle of her legs, the exotic tingle between her thighs answered her question for her.

Evelyn struggled to distract her mind and tried to think of something else. It was a fantasy, no more than that, her scrambled mind recovered some composure and drifted into slumber, her body slowly relaxing from the stress of the long journey and the exotic thoughts she had dismissed or thought she had.

Her little bedside clock ticked the tempo of its hour and as she drifted deeper into sleep the remaining tensions in her body evaporated as if gentle, tender hands were seductively massaging her back and shoulders. The hands seemed to weave a magic charm, gradually moving from the tautness of her neck, down along her back to her buttocks, driving out all the pent up pressures and stresses that had been silently crushing her body.

Strained muscles softened one by one from her feet, up through her tense calves and rigid thighs. Her buttocks became loose and supple. The magic hands leisurely flowed over her body creating a subtle calm, comforting glow. Her face loosened into tranquility and her brain went into the most exquisite restfulness. The stillness and laziness that accompanied this beautiful part of England, where the pace of life seemed to almost stand still, stood in sharp contrast to the hectic life of London and provided the therapeutic calmness that helped Evelyn to quickly drift into a relaxing, peaceful sleep.

The enthralling, dreamy massage continued its enchanting mission. It was as if she could feel two masculine hands caressing her back from her waist upwards with two thumbs pressing firmly on either side of her spine all the way up to her neck and over her shoulders then all the way back again. With each repeated massage of her back, neck and shoulders the dreamy sensations became more and more heavenly.

As if Evelyn wished it, one hand slipped lightly over her buttocks feeling the soft, smooth skin and down first one thigh, over the back of her knee and along her calf before returning to her back and tenderly repeating the same on the opposite side. The cheeks of her buttocks received a deeper kneading massage as the masculine hands repeated the same full body length massage.

Searching fingertips pressed gently between the flesh at the tops her thighs, fleetingly touching her wetness before moving again onto her calf. Feather-light kisses were gently, mercilessly showered on her back, the soft cheeks of her buttocks, down along her thighs and calves.

A hand moved the long red hair away from her neck and soft, tantalising kisses starting behind her ear, continuing along her neck and shoulder as a manly hand was placed on the inside of her knee bending it outwards and opening her thighs wide. Delicious fingers moved up her thigh and she drew a sharp intake of breath as the mild fleeting touch drifted over her succulent womanliness, while the tender kisses continued.

A husky, deep voice which seemed to emanate from deep inside her sleepy mind, whispered, "Keep your thighs open my lovely, and let me feel your sweetness."

Evelyn's legs opened involuntarily, as if by hypnotic command, spreading out across the bed. The divine, manly fingers caressed her ever so sensuously and one extended finger pressed along her delicious wetness parting the lips of her pussy.

Evelyn had experienced many exotic dreams but none as deeply intense as this, and as she moaned ever so gently and sweetly her little hips wriggled to better accommodate the wonderful feel of the magic fingers. Her cute, little centre of ecstasy emerged from its hiding place and was gently tantalized into throbbing erectness by the masculine combination and expert manipulating dexterity of finger and thumb working in perfect unison.

She relaxed completely allowing herself to be possessed and again a searching finger traced its way between her pretty petals, fleetingly touching her pert erectness then cupping her entire loveliness tenderly in the palm of his hand, spreading her sweet juices around her swollen softness.

Even in her sleep she couldn't help wondering if this wonderful dream would suddenly end as they so often do, leaving her totally unsatisfied, but the fingers continued separating her inner petals, massaging them subtly before returning in tight, little circles around the exquisite centre of her pleasure, swirling around and causing ripples of ecstasy to invade her exotic thoughts.

It was the perfectly timed entry of two long fingers into the velvety-soft realms of Evelyn's womanhood and the sheer ecstasy that swamped the receptive stress-free serenity of her brain that sent her into an orgasmic spasm, causing her to release her orgasm of womanly juices through the adventurous fingers embedded deep inside her before the juices trickled onto the sheets beneath her.

The dreamy, hypnotic-spell, wound webs so intense that Evelyn began to moan louder and louder in her sleep, her groans filling the room.

"Shhhhhhh," she heard the sensuous, almost inaudibly, sweet sound of a husky voice whisper in her ear. "Don't talk, gooood girl."

The voice was so hypnotic causing Evelyn to submit to its mesmerizing effect, drifting in her sleep between ecstasy and unfathomable bliss. The sheer wickedness and intensity of her orgasm was so powerful that she wanted to scream out loud but once again the hypnotic voice restrained her passion.

"Shhhh, Shhhhh,"

The gorgeous manly fingers resumed their task and the inside of her upper thighs were drenched with her sweet juices, her face tightened to suppress the built up compulsion to scream and groan. Her teeth bit into the soft pillow.

Finger and thumb nipped and strummed bringing Evelyn's essential femininity out to play a merry seductive dance with the exquisite, digital dexterity of its two tormenting assailants as if inviting an erotic contest.

Frantically, her angelic, little clitoris collaborated in a teasing tango of heavenly delight with fingers that knew every nuance of a woman's sexual anatomy. Dreamy whirlwinds of pleasure spiraled around Evelyn's brain as signals from the sensitive nerves at the centre of her delight ravaged her senses. Continuously, the heavenly huskiness of the masculine voice caressed her thoughts and senses, possessing her dreamy ecstasy as Evelyn's little hips compulsively jerked at the manly stimulus that had entered her again and the voice inside her head urged her to new heights of pure sexual enchantment.

"That's good my sweetheart, that's so lovely, so beautiful."

Passively the fingers withdrew and Evelyn felt the unbridled pleasure of a man's hardness pressing against her, pushing aside her sweet, shielding petals while her legs accommodatingly and submissively drew up beneath her.

The full thickness of his masculinity slowly filled up Evelyn's yielding loveliness; intense groans of ecstasy pervaded and possessed her sexually intoxicated mind. Once again the tender soft voice takes over her entranced senses.

"Hush now, sweetheart, it's OK, shhhh, relax, relax my sweet. Now just do it silently my lovely, that's a good girl." The deep, husky, hypnotic voice embraced the misty depths of her dreamy trance-like state.

The solid, bulky manliness now within her felt real, thick and pulsating, throbbing forcefully against her yielding suppleness, bringing her rapidly to the most incredible orgasm. The muscles deep within her seemed to be massaging the invading thickness of a man she neither saw nor knew and her ecstasy moved into uncontrollable territory.

Completely filled with rampant manhood, she was eager to bring him to the same level as her own delightful bliss and, at the same time, release the intense need to openly voice her gathering ecstasy.

"Shhhhhhh, that's a good girl, you are so lovely, so beautiful." She heard the voice whisper again and again in her ear as his thrusts became more urgent, the hard swollenness was growing inside her, causing her velvety, clinging folds, to grip his thickness as it expanded inside her.

She knew not her nightly audacious bandit, masked only by the darkness of the room. The rhythmic sliding of his firm stomach muscles along her back, accompanied by the burying of the delicately, soft cheeks of her buttocks, as they pressed against his pubic bone, released sparkling tingles and contractions to rapturously intoxicate her mind.

Her inner thighs rippled as he jerked forward, his strong rugged thighs and knees spreading hers. The contractions he induced deep inside her gripped his rampant shaft and Evelyn bit hard on her pillow to suppress her screams forcing them inward.

Abandoning the hopelessness of it she howled her intense pleasure as her orgasm was imminent and inevitable, forcing itself upon her. Loudly through her hot breath Evelyn screamed, "It's coming, I'm going to come," feeling completely overwhelmed by the emotions cascading through her entire being, soaking the pulsating hardness of this intrepid, anonymous, nightly raider.

12