Stranger on the Couch Ch. 01

Story Info
Nudist Jake wakes to find a stranger sleeping on his couch.
822 words
3.77
11.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a start, raising my head and looking around my messy bedroom as I rubbed my eyes. I soon realized that I could have been awakened by the pounding in my head. Too many martinis last night? I tried to remember and came up blank.

In desperate need of aspirin, I pulled the comforter off me and immediately felt the room's chilly air on my naked body. I loved that feeling. It helped wake me up every morning, and in my opinion, was one of the best things about sleeping nude. Well, one of the best things when you were sleeping alone, at least.

Of course, being a nudist for my entire adult life, I didn't just sleep nude - I lived nude, 24/7 whenever possible. And that's how I walked from my bedroom to my rental house's small kitchen. I didn't notice that my bedroom door was closed when I woke up, which should have been a sign that something was off.

Running one hand over my hairy chest and scratching my balls with the other, I stumbled to the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker. "Mmmmm... Caffeine..." I mumbled to myself. While the machine revved itself to life, I fished through the medicine drawer for some aspirin to get my own motor going. Two tablets downed with a slurp of water from the faucet, and I knew I'd be feeling better soon.

As the coffee chugged along, I noticed the empty vodka bottle on the kitchen counter, as well as empty martini glasses. I moaned, still not quite remembering the evening before. The ghost of distant laughter echoed in my ear, as I vaguely remembered Craig (my roommate of just over a year) refilling my glass as we made fun of something or someone we knew. I tried to make the memory come info focus when the sound of coffee dripping into the pot brought me back to reality. I grabbed a mug from the cabinet and waited impatiently for my caffeine fix.

As I stood there, I realized that one part of me had already woken up. I glanced down at my growing morning wood with a shake of my head, wishing the blood could rush to my brain as easily as I ran to my groin. A single stroke of encouragement got my cock to its full seven and a half inches, and I began to evaluate the options available for my morning JO. Back in bed? Outside by the pool? Or at the computer? The possibilities were endless.

Just then, another sound got my attention - footsteps in the living room. I checked the clock on the kitchen wall and realized that my roommate would be leaving for work soon. "Coffee's almost ready," I called out to him as I pulled down a second mug. When he didn't answer, I made my way around the kitchen peninsula, walking toward the living room.

My erection bounced as I walked, and I enjoyed the feeling. I didn't worry about Craig seeing me naked. He was a fellow nudist - the only kind of roommate I could ever have - and neither of us had any hang-ups about being naked or even hard around each other, especially first thing in the morning. We were kindred spirits that way.

But when I stepped into the living room, I didn't find my roommate. Instead, I found a complete stranger, a man I have never seen before, folding up the blankets on the couch where he had obviously slept the night before.

With his back to me, all I could tell was that the man was tall with a full head of dark hair in dire need of a brush. His tight black T-shirt showed every muscle in his back, and it pulled up just enough to show the waistband of his matching black boxer briefs, which fit tight on his muscular ass. The rest of his clothes rested neatly on the floor.

The man set the folded blankets on the couch and turned. He practically jumped when he saw me standing there. "Jake! You scared me!" he cried out.

Wait - he knew my name?

Before I could say anything, I caught his eye and smiled. He was much cuter than I had imagined. He returned my smile, and at that moment, I could tell that he had just realized that I was naked. His eyes slowly ran down my exposed body, lingering at my groin. Never had I been so aware of my morning hard-on, and never before had it been this strong.

"Craig already left for work," the man said as he walked toward me. "Is there coffee?" he asked with a smirk as he moved past me into the kitchen.

I hesitated a moment, then turned and followed him. I was defiantly naked, rock hard, and determined to find out exactly who this stranger was.