Stranger Reading

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up a scanner she actually found a barcode on the book and scanned it. Oddly enough it was something they did carry. The index code though was giving her a location in science fiction though. This day was full of surprises. Standing up she adjusted her tight red blouse and knee length orange skirt. Science fiction was near the back and she made off with book in hand. Deciding to avoid people she went through the side isles. It was longer and she wouldn't likely be bothered. It also gave her time to mess with her top. Looking down she could actually see gaps in the buttons. Not everyone was gifted with G cups like her so she had a hard time shopping. Stopping to pull at her bra she found herself drawn to the book. Chiseled body and a big dick. She moaned thinking about finding a guy like that. She was starting to get hot now. Luckily no one was around to see her hard nipples as she traced the hot guy on the cover with a pink nail. Trying to focus again she shook herself from the totally cute guy and marched forward. She nearly tripped, forgetting she had been wearing her 5 inch stilettos. She was so ditzy sometimes. Each step she minced forward unable to take large steps due to her tight pink skirt that held her legs together. This caused her body to ooze sex. Wide hips swung which caused her ass to bounce in time with her tits as each step landed. Every step for Sammy was erotically painful. Her tits rubbed against the tight fitting top with every step. As she hit the end of the isle she lost two buttons on her top.

"Oh pooie," she pouted between thicker lips. That just meant more shopping later.

Sammy entered the biographies section as her arousal crept back on her again. Looking at the book again her mind got more foggy. It was getting hard to look at it as her tits blocked more of her vision. K cups strained her top as that last remaining buttons suffered with no bra to hold them back. She licked her lips as she stared at the cover, one hand snaking it's way down to her crotch. She was so horny her juices were dripping from her inadequate thong and onto the brown carpet below. Almost hypnotized she focused on the book until her finger found her clit. Hitting that sent her into a spiral. She bit on her swollen lower lip as she dropped to the floor landing on her knees and dropping the book. The force shattered the rest of her top as the material reformed into a bright pink tube top as her monstrous jugs surged forward again filling the new top to capacity. Her skirt shrank even further as she pulled it up to better access her pussy. She brought her unused hand up to her mouth and started sucking on her fingers in desperate need as her lips bloated further around them. She leaned back as she dove three fingers into her lower parts causing one of her heaving chest mountains to pop out of her top. Her blond hair whipped about in their pigtails as she fucked herself vigorously. Finally the hefty weight was to much and she toppled back with a thud as her new body jiggled. Pulling her hand from her needy mouth she used it to help remove her obstructive thong. She slid it down her legs leaving it hanging from her shoe as her ass thrust into the carpet, helping prop her pussy up for easy access. Now she could get some work done! She pumped her fingers fast as she felt a climax coming.

"Gotta cum... gotta cum... gotta cum weal hard!" she lisped. "Uhngg!" Sammy came with the force of a hurricane. With it, any knowledge of any books she was surrounded by vaporized. Fat tits wobbled as they slapped her face with each shudder of her pussy. She felt like a million bucks as she lazily fingerfucked herself out of reflex. Catching her breath she looked over at the book she was carrying earlier. Just thinking about that guy got her going again, then suddenly she felt something hard rub her clit and she came again. Abruptly there was something jammed in her tits and with a mighty blast cum erupted from them. Her funbags oozed jism that leaked all over her as she saw a goliath of a man lean over her spasming dumbly into her tits. Looking up at him she realized she found her perfect hunk.

*****

Sitting peacefully in plush chair, reading a book was a truly relaxing way for Melissa to relax on her day off. A middle aged mother of two hardly had time to herself these days. A modest and average looking woman, she often lost herself in steamy romance novels, imagining herself in them instead. Her blandly plain "mom clothes" likely wouldn't put her in a position to recreate them either. Basic jeans and a white blouse clung to her frumpy body that she had started to let go. Messy brown hair pulled back into a hairband gave full view of her slightly chunky face. She didn't even give a thought to the college aged boy who sat two seats over that seemed to be cramming for some exams most likely. Eagerly she made her way through her book awaiting the juicy parts to come.

As she turned the page a strange wave washed over her. Her eyes unfocused for a moment as she brought her hand up and pinched the bridge of her nose. Clarity coming back to her she looked around. She was still alone except the college boy who appeared to be having the same problem as he leaned forward wiping his eyes. Looking at him, Melissa thought he was a little cute. Definitely too young for her though. Clearing the thoughts from her head she recrossed her legs, feeling the smooth skin rub together exposed from her jean shorts all the way down to her cute shoes with a 1 inch heel. Pulling her book back up to read her arms pressed her apple sized breasts together, creating a line a cleavage in her v-neck blouse. She loved reading romance novels. Well some were kind of more trashy than romance. She usually skimmed through till she got to the part where they started fucking. She flipped through the pages lazily as she looked for the more "action" oriented parts. As she turned the pages her vision soon became impaired as her curly brown hair fell over her eyes.

Dropping her book in her lap for a moment Mels parted her hair to the side so she could see. Her glossy brown curls were just one of the signs that she made an effort to look good. Older than the local college girls, Mels had to keep up her appearance so she could stand a chance at getting a date, or fuck. Just because she had to kids didn't mean she had to have a boring life. She worked out and made sure that her boy-toys kept her energy up. And boy-toys they were. She loved younger men. It was so sexy to find a young stud that wanted to fuck her more mature body rather than some tiny young tarts. She wasn't a little girl, she had much larger womanly charms. Her wide hips from childbirth set a foundation for her bubbly ass that barely hid under her stretchy black skirt. If that didn't get the boys then her cougar sized cantaloupes would. The boys that thought a cheerleader with D cups was big were often dumbfounded by her cock gobbling G cups. Not that one would stay there for long with her thick often red painted lips so close by. It was a wonder that with a body like hers that she didn't have more kids. Any time her son brought home a friend she would spend her time teasing him, or even her daughters boyfriends. The perks of having kids in high school, and also having kids while in high school. It wasn't long before her junior year started and she got knocked up by the varsity quarterback. She would have likely gotten kicked out for her poor grades had she not been caught with half the football team. At once. Having not cared for education or reading it would be thought very odd that she would be in a library of all places. Well the library had two things. Young men and her favorite porn mags. Looking down over the crest of her tits she lifted her magazine from her lap. "Cawkz" wasn't about reading so much as looking at all the oiled and nude men with some rather large equipment. Mels squirmed in her seat, rubbing her thick thighs together and biting her lower lip as she flipped through the pages.

Often when she came here she would try and get off a couple times before picking up guys. As Mels delicately manicured hand made its way beneath her skirt she looked up from the rippling muscles on the paper and over to the college boy not far away. He was really cute and a bit familiar. His muscles pushed his t-shirt out and his large legs were spread apart in their shorts as he sat. If only she was across from him she could see his package. She bet it was big. Most notably though was he was looking at her, well mostly her tits. Not exactly something that happened rarely, she leaned forward a bit, giving him an eyeful of cleavage as her tits bulged out the neck of her yellow stretchy top. With a grunt the stud rose from his seat, towering in stature and made his way over. His clothes hugged his form as hours of gym work, as opposed to school work, was being showcased. Not to mention something that doesn't come from the gym. The taught bulge in the front of his pants. His shorts did little to conceal the outline of his most massive and delicious parts. Her eyes locked so intently that she didn't realize he was now stood in front of her, ogling her plush form. Short quick gasps escaped her mouth as she panted. From his side was a rustling. In his large hand he brought up a magazine he'd been reading. Well "reading" not as accurate as leering. It was open to a two page spread. In the corner was the stamp "Bewbz" denoting the title of the magazine. It shimmered as the stud spoke.

"Uh, hey babe. This you?" he asked hopefully, eyes still locked on her tits.

Tearing her eyes from his packed crotch Mels saw a familiar picture. A two page spread of a woman that *needed* two pages. Fat tits exploded from the woman's chest and rested on her thighs as her wide ass propped her up even as she straddled a large dildo buried in her. Long brown curls framed her swollen lips as her tongue dragged across them having nothing else to play with. In the top corner in fancy cursive was written "Melons Exclusive".

Looking down was a landscape of tit flesh. That was Melons alright. Milfy Melons in some publications. It was hard not to be noticed with a body like that. Her top could have been mistaken for a spare tire had it not been leopard print. She liked playing to the cougar stereotype sometimes. Fat jugs in animal print screamed "I want to fuck". It didn't hurt that she often was on the cusp of falling out either, or that her large rear snuck out to play when she bent over, usually unnecessarily. She wasn't shy. As a premier fat tit model she got to do it all the time for magazines like "Bewbz". It's about all she was good at aside from fucking. Since she never finished school and was always looking for young dick, she didn't really develop many other skills. High school jocks to babysitters to neighborhood boys she had her pick. Posing in dirty magazines that boys steal to read when their parents aren't home only helped make the fantasy woman she had become to them all the more fuckable when she asked it they had "ever fucked titties this big sweetie?"

Now her kids were in college and she was in no shortage of cock. Not that her kids were any smarter than her. They mostly partied as mommy put them through with her modeling. Her son Chad was a football star like his father but about as smart as a goalpost which ironically was his nickname with the girls. Well endowed as he was, he had many friends from college that were fucking her after the games as much as Chad was the cheerleaders. Speaking of cheerleaders, her daughter Cassy was one being a year younger than her brother. And if she could find a babysitter for the night. She was on the same track as her mom in high school after luring boys in with her bouncy cheer tits. After meeting the boy that knocked her daughter up, she fucked him till she passed out from cumming with his cock in her ass. Her daughter picked a good one.

Now here she was, wedged in her chair clearly meant for a woman not so "bountiful". She thrust her trademark tits out as if they were a landing strip for dick to land if this studs shorts were to burst. It took everything she had to look him in the eyes.

"Like, totally. How many girls got titties this big?" she said giving them a wobble for emphasis.

He stood enraptured as they jiggled before him. Melons could practically see his cock twitch. It reminded her of her magazine. Still gripping it in her hand she brought it over her tits horizon. In nude glory with a a dick that could be used to hammer nails into wood, was the stud standing before her. In bold letters read the name "Buck". Letting the magazine fall to the floor she leaned forward and dropped to her knees, smashing her fat boy catchers into his strong muscled thigh.

"Oh! Em! Gee! You're, like, Big Dick Buck! You feel bigger than the pictures," she said as she traced the outline in his shorts with her nails.

Reveling in the attention he was getting down below, he could almost feel his shorts get tighter as she said his name.

"That's cuz pictures are tiny. I ain't tiny," he muttered as he tucked a thumb into his waist band and slowly lowered them.

Slowly his thick shaft came into view as Melons drooled in anticipation. Suddenly Bucks crotch appeared to throb as his balls swelled up larger, pushing his dick out of the cramped space and landing his plum sized head right between two open and waiting lips. Out of reflex she took as much of his swollen girth into her mouth as she could. She bobbed vigilantly on him, causing his massive testes to dislodge from their confines and bounce heavily on her gargantuan cougar cushions. The biggest of "Cawks" and "Bewbs" were about to suck and fuck each others brains out. Melons couldn't wait to have his fat balls slapping against her big ass as he pounded her so hard she mashed her mammoth titties into his vast sculpted chest from being filled to the brim with cock. All she could manage right now though was to drool and moan on the fat tool as Buck started to thrust deeper into her waiting throat causing her udders to fall out of her top. Again.

*****

Looking around at the controlled chaos he made, the stranger was pleased overall. These people would enjoy his special books indeed. He made his way to the exit as he cleaned up a few loose ends. A boy standing nearby who had been ogling the hot girls remained unchanged as he hadn't bothered getting any books. With a wave of his hand the boy doubled over grabbing his crotch. His cock became rock hard as he started to cum in his pants. With each violent blast his balls dumped, his brain emptied and his muscles expanded. He convulsed on the floor hunched over as his clothes tore off him as he grunted hard with each spurt. He grabbed his belt with his newly enhanced hands and ripped his belt in half along with the front of his pants. Flexing his muscles involuntarily his now huge cock erupted from it's confines propped up on massive swollen balls as he continued to empty them onto the floor in front of him. A shaking pile of testosterone with only one head to think with, he was no longer a threat. The man began stroking himself to another brain numbing orgasm as the stranger moved on.

A couple embraced near the door terrified as they watched the man transform. The stranger walked past them and out the door quietly as they stood in shock. They looked around at the orgy that was happening and slowly turned to leave. Before they could though the door opened and the stranger poked his head in.

"Oh yes. I almost forgot. You two. You don't get away," he said retreating back outside.

The couple looked at each other worried. Suddenly the boy broke from his embrace and put his hands on the girls shoulders forcing her down. Confused she followed his guidance as she became eye level with his crotch as he had a bulge forming. Instinctively she opened his pants causing his fat dick to rise up and slap her in the face. She looked up at him pleadingly as his member bobbed in front of her. The boy then firmly grabbed the back of her head and shoved her onto him. The girl thrust him deep into her throat and then fell back gasping for air. She looked up at her strong man as he took his smaller shirt off. Looking down he grabbed her hair and started to fuck her face forcefully. She slurped on his dick willingly as her tits swelled in her blouse. Fat whoppers bounced against his legs as she pleasured him. His fat dick swelled in her mouth with every thrust. Finally his climax hit pumping her full of his cum as his body swelled larger. The moment his cum hit her she exploded from her clothes. Her ass tore her jeans in half as her tits rose to make standing a daunting task. Fat lips thickened and locked on his prick so she wouldn't miss a drop. Even after the ripped meat head was done pumping into her, she still tried to milk his cock for more while playing with her chunky nipples. With a 'pop' and a giggle she let his dick fall from her freshly fucked hole and fell onto her back, sending her now bloated hooters to smack her dumbly in her face as she spread her thick legs, exposing her dripping sex through the tear in her overtaxed pants. Still hard, her boyfriend or whatever he was just dropped to his knees as he took the opportunity to continue fucking. They didn't remember why they were there, in a place of books when reading was a bit beyond them, or how they had even been before.

Outside the stranger wandered down the sidewalk with a hop in his step. He got some reading done and some practice on a larger scale. It felt good to stretch those muscles every once and a while. He made his way home thinking about how he should entertain himself tomorrow. Maybe he should sleep on it. Tomorrow could very well be a big day.

12