Stranger Than Fiction

Story Info
Wife has a high flying adventure with an old flame.
2k words
3.37
31.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems that truth is definitely stranger than fiction! That was the first thought I had as I decided to write about the recent adventure my wife and I had, and began to put this experience into words.

My wife Tasha and I have been married for 20 plus years, and are completely and totally in love with one another. However, our sex life over the years has certainly changed. Don't get me wrong, when it happens, it is still fantastic. It just doesn't happen that much anymore, and virtually anything with a hint of risqué behavior gets shot down immediately.

It hasn't stopped me from trying to reclaim some old activities though. Tasha was a little vixen when we first got married, and yes that played a big part in me falling in love with her. After we got married, she would play all kinds of sex games, like flashing shoe salesman, teasing guys on the road pretending to suck cock, changing clothes in the car on the highway, flashing truckers, chatting with guys in chat rooms while I fucked her, playing strip poker, and more. But over the years, a more prudish behavior has taken hold, and she has become much more like her.... well, her mother. Not exactly what I want to see in my 40 year old wife, we have a lot of living yet to do.

My attempts to get her to flash other guys, and take slight risks to spice up our sex life just seemed to make her angry. So, over time, I have had to accept the fact, that maybe those days are gone for good. Of course, I could easily find other women who would not mind adding the spice I like, but I have not cheated on her, and won't do so. So, I have accepted my situation as best I can... frustrating though it is. Tasha really doesn't see herself as attractive anymore. She has added a little weight over the years, but in my opinion she is still VERY sexy, especially when she lets go and turns on the sexy aura that she possesses. She has a set of bedroom eyes that instantly give a man a tingle in his cock when she directs them toward him. I say this to make the point that I think she was surprised when she started receiving some attention from another guy.

This guy Kevin was an old high school friend, and if truth be told, a crush of my wife's for many years. They reconnected several years ago via the Internet when their school planned a high school reunion, and have stayed in contact since. My wife has let slip a few times how much of a crush she had on him in high school, but has down played the email contact whenever we have discussed it.

About a year ago I discovered that she was planning to meet with him in their hometown one afternoon. The meeting didn't work out, but it made me start wondering what my wife was thinking. Did she just want a friendly meeting? Or was she considering rekindling the old flame?

After awhile of thinking about it, I decided to push the envelope a bit to see what would happen. I began suggesting she fantasize about having sex with Kevin, while I was eating her pussy... a time when she truly lets her inhibitions down and cuts loose. At first, she acted put off by the suggested fantasy, but over time I could tell she was getting into it. She would get enormously wet when I would start the dirty talking about Kevin pouring his dick to my wife, and her orgasms were very intense. It was around this time that I realized I was as turned on by the fantasy as she was.

I could tell she was now really starting to think about turning the fantasy into a reality. She also began to loosen up and began showing renewed signs of the vixen I had married 20 years ago. NOW I was really interested in turning this into a reality, if it would make my wife understand she is still hot, and spice up our sex life. So I began to plot what to do to help the situation along.

I decided it was time to see if Kevin, being a red blooded American male would want to act on the opportunity to have sex with my wife. So, I called him. After shooting breeze with him for long enough to make him comfortable, I told him that I felt like my wife was quite interested in him. I also told him, that I was not in the least offended by it, and for him to feel free to flirt with her. "No harm, no foul, just harmless flirting" I told him.

After that, I could tell that the email frequency had increased, and noticed that my wife was now anxiously awaiting the sexual fantasy role playing that involved Kevin. So, I ratcheted it up a notch, and began incorporating me being a watcher as Kevin was pouring the wood to my wife. Tasha didn't seem the least bit inhibited by the fantasy, and I knew we were really close to making this a reality. I called Kevin again, and convinced him to meet me for a beer. Once I met him, I told him in short, that it was time for him to fuck my wife. As you can imagine, he didn't know whether I was joking, setting him up or what. But, I finally convinced him that the pussy was his for the taking... one time only, and I had to be present. He looked in my eyes for a long time, and said "Man, I have always wanted to have that pussy, I imagine it is good!" His eyes never left mine as he said it. I knew it was a test. He was seeing how I would react.

I told him, he could only imagine how it felt to have that tight, wet pussy sliding down around his cock. He stared at me for a few more seconds, then smiled and said, "Let's do it." "Only" he said, "I want it to be something spectacular." He wanted to choose the place. I agreed, so long as I felt like it was a safe environment. Little did I know how spectacular a place he was thinking, this is where the truth is stranger than fiction thing really begins. But, I will get to that in a bit. So, we agreed that he would really start pouring on the attention to Tasha, and I would continue to work it from my end.

I went to work on Tasha in earnest. Finally, one night while I was eating her, working the role play fantasy, she said to me... "Kevin emailed me and invited us to go skydiving with him." "What do you think?" she said. I said, well, I guess we could give it a try. It's something he has been doing for a long time, I'm sure it would be ok. After a long pause, I said, "I wonder if he would like to indoctrinate you into the mile high club before you jump?" I then said, "That would be awesome wouldn't it? "Your first skydiving experience and your favorite fantasy being fulfilled all at the same time." She just laughed, but I knew we were there.

This past Saturday, we went to the Salina Airfield and met Kevin. He demonstrated how the parachutes worked, walked us through it and told Tasha she would buddy jump with him. I decided to just fly with them, then wait on the ground for them to land. Salina is a very small, rural airfield. The only people around were the three of us and the pilot, who is another one of Kevin's friends.

While Kevin demonstrated various techniques and features of the equipment, he was rubbing up against Tasha's ass, and grazing his hand across her fantastic tits. At one point, he looked at me smiled, and winked. He knew he now had her. At 1:00pm, we boarded the plane and took off. Kevin had told the pilot to just fly around until he got the sign he was ready to jump, then closed the door between the pilot and the back area. So, we went on a little sightseeing tour out over the river, spotting some bald eagles, and just enjoying the view for about 30 minutes. All the while, Kevin was continuing to stop just short of feeling Tasha up.

Finally, I walked over, leaned down and whispered to Tasha, he desperately wants to see your titties, so let's show him. Since we were not yet geared up, it was easy to just pull her shirt and bra up and put her beautiful tits on display. I leaned down to kiss one of them, and motioned for Kevin to do the same. While he sucked her nipple, I began running my fingers along her pussy, rubbing her through her shorts... and she soon began squirming.

Then, I hooked my thumbs into her shorts, looked at Tasha's eyes, and pulled them down.... panties and all! I immediately put my tongue into her slit, and set her clit on fire with my efforts. Tasha laid back on the floor, and let me work. Kevin now understood, it was time. He pulled his cock out, laid it against Tasha's lips, and groaned when she sucked him into her mouth. I then said something I had fantasized about, but never really thought I would say. I said, "Kevin, why don't you give stick that cock into my wife, she is desperate for it." Kevin slid around, and guided his cock at my wife's dripping pussy. She grabbed it, guided it in and rammed herself upward to meet him. She then wrapped her legs around his back and started fucking him like she hadn't had a cock in years. She then reached out, took my cock and pulled it into her mouth, while Kevin was burying himself in her sweet sex.

In a few minutes, Kevin pulled Tasha up, faced her out the window of the plane and re-entered her from behind. Tasha loves being fucked from behind. She was groaning like crazy, her head was rolled back and she was frantically saying "Fuck me, harder." Then, knowing part of this was for me, she looked at me, got a sexy glimmer in her eyes, and said, "Kevin, fuck me harder, my husband wants to watch you fuck his wife, so give it to me big boy. Tear this married pussy up!" Kevin increased his tempo and suddenly he laid his head on her back and said, "I'm cumming!" Tasha bucked wildly and screamed, and had what she has since said was a "toe tingling" orgasm. I had been jerking off the whole time and shot my load all over Tasha's legs and stomach too.

After a couple minutes, Kevin said, let's put a great ending to this, and began helping Tasha get into her sky diving gear... without any clothes on. Tasha never once balked, even though she knew she was about to sky dive completely naked, with a man other than her husband.

Geared up, and ready to jump, Kevin looked at me and said, "She is yours when we are back on the ground, but I am going to make this the slowest jump of my life. With that, he propelled himself and my completely nude wife out of the airplane.

The pilot immediately banked and headed for the airstrip. Once we landed, I asked the pilot if he could see into the back of the plane while were flying, and he said no. I laughed, and said, well feast your eyes on the sky. Kevin is coming down with my wife nestled against him and she is completely naked. The pilot said, no shit? No shit, I said.

The rest of the story is fairly mundane about how we parted ways after the landing and a beer (clothed) of course. That was two days ago, and Tasha and I have had more sex in the last two days, than in the last 6 months. What a thrill for both of us!