Stranger Than Truth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm scared Mistress. I don't want to lose you."

"You won't. I'm not going anywhere." Val let a leer cross her face. "I want to play with you."

"How may I serve you Mistress?"

"Come with me. I think someone needs to be tortured with pleasure."

"May I cum, Mistress?"

"Eventually, but not for some time."

Sally shuddered with a combination of pleasure and dread. "You pleasure is my will, Mistress."

Val led Sally to their basement playroom. Inside the door, Valerie grabbed her lover in a hug and kissed her deeply. Hand behind Sally's head, Val held her slave captive as her tongue probed very familiar territory. Valerie's other hand gathered up Sally's hands so they could be pinned against the door. Teeth closed playfully on Sally's lips and tongue, drawing small whimpers from her.

Valerie came up for air, whispering, "God, I love how you taste."

Val's return to Sally's lips was even more aggressive. She forced Sally's head back against the door. Valerie grasped a handful of hair, pulling Sally's head back, exposing her neck to Val's advances. Val's mouth closed over Sally's windpipe, teeth scraping lightly over the vulnerable and tender spot. Valerie stopped there, teeth resting against the skin, tongue lapping at the flowing of air underneath.

"Oh God! Please? Please, Mistress?"

As Val slowly increased the pressure in her jaws and sucked the delicate skin deeper into her mouth, her hand slid down the front of Sally's skirt to find her cunt damp, fresh lubricant forming on Val's fingers. Sally was rigid with a lust tinged with a hint of fear, a primal fear of the mouth poised at her throat. When Val increased the pressure a little more, Sally whimpered and thrust her hip against Valerie's hand.

Another minute passed, the only sounds being that of Sally's fear tinged need and the movement of her cunt across Valerie's hand. Valerie's tongue could feel every breath's round trip, every anxious swallow, every pulse of blood through Sally's arteries. The hand at her cunt bent its fingers and Sally's thrusts started fucking herself. Sally propelled herself onward, fearful of what she was sure Val intended.

As Sally started to crest into her orgasm, the hand pulled up to her belly, pressing her back, stopping Sally from finishing. Val pulled her head back.

"Not yet, little one, I want you much randier than this. Come, let's put you in an appropriate position."

Val led Sally by the hand until they were beneath a set of chains hanging from the ceiling. With her slave ordered to immobility, Val retrieved several toys from the shelves in their laundry room. Sally's ankles were locked into a spreader bar. The bar forced her legs four full feet apart, straining her hips to just under uncomfortable. Her arms were clipped together behind her and a short chain tied the clipped cuffs to a ring on her collar. The upward pull on her shoulders and elbows was again, just short of uncomfortable.

Valerie looped a rope around Sally's chest, under her armpits and above her breasts. The knot was non-slip (all of Charles' submissives were required to take a knot tying course offered by a local community college's outdoor program). The loose end was strung up and tied off to a chain. Val tested her bindings by pulling Sally back, off her feet, and was pleased that the rope kept Sally from falling without undue pressure or binding.

Once Sally was back on her feet, Val started her sensuous torture. Her hands lightly caressed the bound woman's body, leaving no part lacking for attention. Sally's arousal responded like bread dough, slowly rising until it was brought back down. Sally's eyes were closed and she was sinking into the sensations, giving full reign to her reactions. Her moans, whimpers, and gyrations were a musical accompaniment to the artistry of Valerie's attention. When Val caressed her breasts, Sally thrust them forward, begging without words for more. Sally thrust herself against Valerie's hand each time it closed on her pussy.

The fire in Sally was stoked for 30 minutes before Valerie stopped. As Sally cried out softly at the cessation, Valerie put a blindfold over the closed eyes. A thin string was tied to Sally's nipple rings and the center lifted up to Sally's mouth.

"Dear, if you drop this or bite through it, you won't be allowed to cum. Do you understand?"

Sally nodded, wincing at the small sliver of pain the tug on her rings caused. Valerie returned to her caresses, rescuing Sally's arousal from its plunge. This time, Val did not take Sally on a roller coaster ride, but on a rocket ship. Val brought Sally to the brink of cumming and then held her there, keeping her attention just enough to maintain Sally's level of lust, but insufficient to reach climax. Sally was trembling with need and from trying to keep the string in her mouth, but not pulling too tightly. After nearly an hour of arousal, her body shimmered with a light coating of sweat and several drips of pussy juice were running down her legs.

Having Sally where she wanted her to be, Valerie stopped using her hands and proceeded to give Sally a slow tongue bath, licking at every exposed bit of skin, drinking in all the salty moisture on her body. Sally was in tears from need, yet loving the attention from her Mistress and reveling in the helplessness she was experiencing. Her pussy was aching from the near orgasms it had already suffered as well as the emptiness that she had lived with for days.

Of course, Valerie saved the now sopping pussy for last. When her tongue touched against Sally's outer folds, the bound slave gave a little shriek and thrust her hips forward. Val took her time, using slow, delicate strokes, just firm enough to collect the fluids being produced by Sally's cunt. These frustratingly soft licks drove Sally to the brink again, but were not, in and of themselves enough to bring the orgasm she so desperately craved. When Val stopped, Sally wept unabashedly.

Val stood and ran her hand along Sally's cheek. She leaned into the caress, her tears flowing onto Valerie's fingers. Sally's entire body trembled with desire. Val plucked at the string, tweaking Sally's nipples, causing her to gasp in the midst of her sobs. Val pulled the string out of Sally's mouth. Letting it hang loosely between her tits.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes! Please, Mistress, let me cum."

Sally could not help but struggle, her arms tugging at her collar. Valerie put her hand on Sally's hands and squeezed gently. Sally stilled herself.

"That's better. You are so lovely like this. I could keep you in this state for hours and never tire of it."

Sally whimpered and moaned at the thought of being on the verge of cumming for hours on end. Val rubbed a hand through her own cunt and brushed a finger against Sally's lips, letting Sally embrace it with her mouth, suckling on Valerie's own juices. Three more fingers sought the cleaning that Sally's mouth brought.

Val stepped back and brought out the last of the toys she had collected earlier. The strap on fit snuggly around her waist, its phallic end sticking out lewdly. Turning to Sally again, Val smiled with lust. She rubbed the tip of the dildo against Sally's pussy. Sally gasped and thrust back. Valerie pulled back. Three more times, Val brought the tip within reach, only to pull away as Sally thrust herself forward. On the fourth approach, Val could see the strain in Sally's muscles as she fought herself to remain motionless.

"Very good, hold still."

Val slowly slid the fake cock into the needy cunt before her. Sally was gasping as she felt the slow, agonizing penetration she had been craving for days. Fifteen torturous seconds passed before Valerie was breast to breast with her lover, the strap on fully in. She held herself still, letting Sally stew for another few seconds.

"Fuck yourself, Sally! Fuck this cock until I cum."

Released, Sally swung her hips back and forth, plunging herself again and again onto the cock her lover wore. Sally's first orgasm took mere minutes to break through. She shuddered in her helpless state as waves of fiery pleasure washed over her body. Her scream rent the air and would have caused the neighbors to call 911 if not for the soundproofing in the basement. Valerie thrust as well, her own arousal making it well nigh impossible for her to hold still. The base of the harness rubbed against her pussy and clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Val bit her lip, straining to hold off her own climax as long as possible, ensuring that her orgasm would be mind blowing and letting Sally achieve at least one more cum.

Val's orgasm broke over her, causing her to clasp at Sally's bound body as she shook and cried out in ecstasy. Val could feel Sally writhing in her grasp as well, the slave's second orgasm cresting in response to Valerie's own climax. As Val started to come down from her high, she realized that she wanted more, much more. She started fucking her lover's cunt herself, using deep, hard thrusts. Val's lips squashed against Sally's, her tongue probing and raping the willing mouth before her. Sally cried out at the pain in her shoulder as Valerie's tight clasping pulled the bound arms even tighter.

"Fuck me slave, fuck me like the slut you are!"

Sally obeyed, pounding her hips against Valerie, forcing the dildo deep inside her own pussy, pressing the base even harder against her Mistress' clit. Both women were breathing hard, their lungs feeling the strain of trying to meet needs for air that they were unable to fulfill completely. Sally screamed as her third orgasm hit her, her quivering body pulling at the tightly bound shoulders. The pain in the midst of the pleasure prolonged her climax, allowing Valerie to cum again while her lover was still cumming.

As Val came out of her orgasm, her hand released the clip holding Sally's hands against her neck. The release of tension felt like another mini-orgasm to Sally's aching shoulders. Their lips sought each other and the lovers kissed with soft, slow oral caresses.

"I love you Mistress. Thank you for everything."

"I love you too, slave. It was a pleasure to give you everything I did. You were very pleasing today." Valerie started to undo the remainder of Sally's bindings. "I think we need a shower and then some lunch. Do you feel like a movie tonight?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. I've been looking forward to a chance to see Pan's Labyrinth. Can we see that one?"

"That sounds like a fascinating movie. I like the way you think. Come on."

The two ladies enjoyed a night out, following the movie with dinner. They both came to the conclusion that Pan's Labyrinth was the best movie they never wanted to see again. The powerfully moving film drew on their emotions with a bittersweetness that hurt. Sally compared the painful happiness at the ending to cumming under a lash, a type of heartrending joy. They slept soundly in each other's arms.

Sunday was relaxed and event free. While Valerie kept Sally naked the entire day, she made no special demands of her slave beyond that of keeping up with the household chores. Milton called in the afternoon, confirming that they would be shooting at Mephisto's again on Monday. Sensing that Sally was feeling a need for grounding, Val had her sleep in the kennel that night. The smile on Sally's face as she settled in on her blanket confirmed the need for this reminder of Sally's position. Val set her alarm for the ungodly hour of 4:00 and slept herself.

The beeping of the alarm forced the sleep from Valerie's eyes. She groaned as she sat up in bed and turned the light on. She could make out Sally's form in the kennel as she responded to the alarm as well. Val went over and opened the door, letting Sally crawl out. Valerie stroked Sally's face as her lover and slave pulled herself to her knees.

"Mistress, did you have a good night's sleep?"

"Yes, though I missed your body being next to mine. How are you feeling?"

"A little stiff as I can't stretch out in my kennel."

"Sally, that's the first time you've called it your kennel."

"It is? I know it feels like mine, like I should spend time in it regularly."

Val hugged Sally close. "I think that's a breakthrough. You're feeling more like a slave, aren't you?"

Sally's eyes teared up at the realization. "I do, Mistress, I really do. Never stop owning me. Please own me forever."

"I will, slave, I always will. Wait here."

Valerie retrieved Sally's leash from their toy drawer and clipped it to Sally's collar. Without words, Val led Sally to the basement and the whipping post. She did not, however, restrain Sally to it.

"Sally, I'm going to spank you. Do you know why?"

"No, Mistress."

"Because I can."

A light wave of energy passed through Sally's body at the declaration. Valerie was exerting herself as Sally's owner. Even while Sally moaned at the thought of an early morning spanking, she felt reassured by Val's willingness and ability to do so.

"I want you to stand still while I spank you. I will be disappointed if you move away from my hand. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'll be still."

"Ask for it."

"Miss…" Sally's voice caught once. "Mistress, will you please spank me?"

Valerie gave a swift swat, leaving a light pink mark on Sally's left ass cheek. Sally gasped, surprised as much by how hard it wasn't as by the fact that a second swat came right on the heels of the first, this one landing on the right cheek. Eight more swats came, four to each cheek, leaving Sally's ass with a tingling sensation and a pretty redness.

"Hold your breasts up."

Sally held her tits in her hands, taking up the small slackness they had without a bra to support them. Her nipple rings rested against a finger. Valerie slapped each once with a brisk motion. Sally sucked her breath in sharply, but did not let her tits go. Valerie reached down and found Sally's cunt beginning to moisten.

"My, aren't we the little slut today?"

"Yes, Mistress and not just any slut. I'm your slut."

"That's right. Sally, I have good news."

"Yes, Mistress?"

"There aren't any butterflies."

"Mistress!" Sally almost let her breasts go. "Really? That's so wonderful. Are you over it completely?"

"I doubt it, but this much is not giving me any trouble. Even better, I really feel like I own you, that I can and should do what I want with you."

Valerie clasped Sally in a hug that was returned with equal ferocity. Valerie was still worried about what Hugh had told her. Would Val be enough Mistress for Sally? Was her inability to punish severely going to hurt Sally in the long run? There was also the worry about Charles. Val still trusted Charles deeply. But Val was a submissive and Hugh was a Master. She had openly defied him, one of her Master's friends. How would Charles Vanquil react to that? Having known Charles for less than a year, Val knew there may well be things she didn't know about the man. She tried to put the worry away, knowing that worry was interest paid on a debt that mat never come due. She would find out in eight days.

"Come on. We have to be at Mephisto's before too long."

An hour later, Valerie and Sally pulled into the parking lot of Mephisto's. Valerie turned towards Sally.

"I want to take you into the makeup trailer cuffed and on the leash."

"Mistress, I…If it pleases you Mistress." Sally blushed, her face becoming even redder than her ass did after the spanking.

"Would you rather I didn't?"

"I only want to please you."

"I know you do, but I asked a question and you shouldn't evade it. Now, would you rather I didn't?"

Sally bowed her head in embarrassment. "Yes, Mistress. It will be so humiliating."

"I know it will. I'm still going to do it." Val caressed Sally's cheek. "It won't be for long and the actors already know what we are. Hands behind your back."

Sally turned her back towards her Mistress and placed her hands behind her. Val clipped the cuffs together and used a short chain to connect the cuffs to Sally's collar, holding her hands just below her shoulder blades.

"Is the tension blocking your windpipe?"

"No, Mistress."

Valerie exited and clipped the leash before leading Sally out of the car. They covered the 100 feet to the make up trailer and entered. The actors all looked at them, eyes going wide. Harvey glanced back briefly, then returned to working on Tasha's bare back.

"Ah, Valerie, Sally, just the people I was looking for. What do you think of these?"

Valerie led Sally over, smiling at the total lack of awareness that Harvey demonstrated to what was going on around him. When she looked down, she gasped.

"That's makeup?"

Harvey turned around. "I am the best…" Harvey stopped as he took in the leash and bound hands on Sally. Sally blushed even deeper at the attention focused on her. Harvey's voice returned. "Oh my! Did someone do something wrong?"

Valerie's eyebrow rose at the question. "No, I just wanted to bind her. Those stripes are very realistic. I take it your on site research was successful?"

"Very successful. very eye opening as well. I was even able to take pictures."

"You were? That's surprising."

"I just explained what I wanted them for and some couples volunteered to let me take close ups of various activities and the results. I've got them here on my blackberry."

He brought the small electronic device to where the women could see it, flicking through the pictures. He had managed to obtain photos of marks from whips, crops, floggers, single tails and canes. There were also pictures of clamps and clothes pins, as well as waxings and some needle play.

"That's impressive, Harvey, I surprised that you were able to convince so many."

"Actually, it wasn't very many people. A couple of, Masters I think they called themselves, created most of the stripings on their slaves. Once I get back to my office in Hollywood, I can enter them into my database." He looked at Val for a moment and asked, "Say, would there be any chance of taking pictures of the scars on your back?"

"I'll have to think about that. Can I let you know?"

"That's fine. If you're uncomfortable with me taking the pictures, you could take them yourself and send them to me."

Thanks. I may do that. Have you tried asking the hospital if you could have copies of the photos they took of my back right after the attack? I don't know if it's possible, but I would be willing to sign a release if it was needed."

"I hadn't thought of that. I'll ask."

He turned back to Tasha and put the finishing touches on her back. When he finished, Tasha looked like she had received a couple of dozen strokes with a cat. The actress stood and looked at Val and Sally. Her front side showed even more whip marks, just as realistic, across her breasts and legs.

"Morning you two, do you do this often?"

"Not in public. I figured everyone here knew about us and if they didn't, they would assume we were part of the movie. Sally, tell Tasha how you're feeling right now."

"Mistress?" When she saw that Valerie was not going to let her off the hook, Sally took a deep breath. "I feel very owned. I didn't want to be displayed like this, but Mistress gave me no choice. It's very humiliating and helpless. I crave both of those feelings."

"How could I make you even more helpless and embarrassed?"

Sally bowed her head so she didn't have to look at anyone. "You…you could blindfold me or strip me."

"You mean like this?" Val started to open the top buttons on Sally's blouse, releasing the tension her breasts were causing from being thrust forward by the arm bindings.

"Please, Mistress."

"It's okay Sally. Just the top two."

Crystal had joined them and whispered, "Sally, would you let her strip you if she wished, in front of all of us?" Sally nodded her head, biting her lower lip. "Why?" Crystal asked.