Stranger Wishes

Story Info
Wishing fountains sometimes do grant wishes.
6.1k words
4.2
105.8k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHstories
BHstories
61 Followers

Parks are underrated really. Most of the time they seem out of the way. Not something people really pass through unless they have a day off to spend wandering about and soak in nature. On those days that actually have people around, it's often couples or fitness fanatics that flourish on the trails and picnic benches much like today. Of course it also has to be weather permitting. No one likes a soggy day out. Can't be too cold or too hot. There are a lot of conditions for it to be a reasonable point of interest but today was meeting all of them. This one even had something not all parks have. A fountain. This one boasted numerous spouts to make it as elegant as the surrounding trees and architecture. As many do it was also littered with coins that many hopefuls sent into it with wishes of better things. Sitting on a nearby bench our helpful stranger was very much aware of this. Today he decided that he was going to help some people in need with this very fountain. He smiled as he saw couple walk up to the fountain.

The boy and girl looked relatively young and in the early throws of a relationship. They held hands and nervously laughed at each others silly jokes and small talk. The boy was an average sized guy dressed in a blue t-shirt and jeans with glasses, his ratty brown hair blew in the light wind as he looked longingly at the girl. The girl was quite short, only coming up to the boys shoulders. She wore loose fitting top that draped over her to try and hide her pudgy midsection and lower half. Bright red dyed hair led down her back to her black leggings on top of tan wedged sandals. They were cute together but very insecure about themselves. With a minor push from the stranger the boy pulled a coin from his pocket.

"Hey, why don't we make a wish?" said the boy handing the girl a penny.

"Let me guess. You want to be a millionaire?" she asked taking the glimmering coin from him.

"No way Rebecca. I'm already rich when I'm with you," he said with a cheesy smile as he hugged the girl closer.

"Aww, you are so sweet James," Rebecca blushed.

"We make a wish on three, ok?" James said as he readied his coin. "One...two...three!" Both coins sailed harmlessly through the air and dropped in the water with barely enough noise to overcome the falling water. Their wishes however echoed loudly in their heads as they made them.

"I wish James and I could be together forever," Rebecca thought with a smile.

Looking over at Rebecca, James had a similar thought, "I wish I could always make Rebecca happy."

Rebecca looked up at James curiously, "So what did you wish for?"

James just smiled, "You're not suppose to say silly."

"Oh come on. I'll tell you mine," she teased.

"Well if you must know, I wished that I could fuck your fat ass," his mouth said without his brains approval as he brought his hands up to cover his mouth.

"Wha..." was all Rebecca could manage in shock from what he said. He seemed like such a nice guy and he just wanted to fuck her ass. Her fat ass at that. She knew she wasn't the most fit person but he didn't have to bring attention to her generous posterior. Looking back at it though, it was rather large. She sunk her tiny hands into her ass as she watched it jiggle as she thrust her chest forward. Just because she had a big ass didn't mean she didn't have nice tits. Her cute babydoll t-shirt outlined her perky D cups well. She could she her nipples denting the top through her bra as she clenched her hands on her bulging ass. Her tight spandex shorts showed off her thick thighs and large ass. It wasn't, like, her fault she had big hips. Big hips meant big ass and she was the biggest she knew. Her titties would have to be way bigger than her G cups if anyone was going to get distracted from her booty. Her jiggly titties spilled over the top of her thin halter top causing the straps to dig into her. She loved showing so much cleavage because since she couldn't always watch her massive ass jiggle, she could at least watch her big jugs bounce around. She leaned forward a bit giving James a nice view down her shirt as she licked her thickening crimson lips at him. Her bright red hair fell over her shoulders no longer obscuring her rear. One last pulse nearly made her knees buckle. Her totally cute pink booty shorts struggled to contain her fat ass as it greedily devoured them. She swelled out of them like bread rising in the oven. Smashing her fat cheeks together were her dainty hands with long pink nails that dug into her pillowy backside. Just playing with her sensitive ass was getting her wet. And this boy wanted to fuck her ass. That was so hawt. She really was getting horny now showing James her excessive body as she jiggled before him like a lure. Standing all the way up with a bounce on her 4 inch heels she sauntered up to James and quickly turned her ass towards him, thrusting it into his crotch.

She moaned through swollen lips as she ground into his boner. "You're, like, so sweet. I totally wished you would fuck me with your big, fat, cock baby."

Her words hit him like a sledge hammer as he looked down at this exaggerated woman thrusting into his crotch. He could feel his boner pushing into her hard. It pulsed against her ass as she rubbed against it. He really wanted to feel her all over him. He reached down with stronger arms as he grabbed Becca's hips and took over her motions as she stuck her enlarged rear into him. His large bulge in his shorts fit right between her monumental cheeks as he guided her up and down over his package. It felt good to stick his dick in something. He may have even found a woman with a large enough ass to take his behemoth cock he thought as he leaned back a bit flexing his bulging chest in his smaller shirt. His shirt seemed to keep up with his growth but remained tight as he grunted from butt humping this fat assed chick. His neck swelled in the collar as his shoulders and arms expanded. His pecs flexed impressively as he squeezed Becca's ass between his meaty hands. He tried to remember why he had waited this long to feel this chick up but Jim wasn't much for thinking now. She was hot and she wanted his cock. His big cock as she put it. With each word he thought it pulsed bigger. Big. Fat. Cock. It went with his big fat balls that pushed his monster prick into a sweet, tight, and jiggly canyon. It still felt wonderful through two pairs of spandex shorts to corral his beast. He stared dumbly at her wobbling rear as she continued the motions on his cock as he brought a hand down hard on her large ass causing her to yelp and leak a bit down her leg. Her ass was getting so much attention she was on the brink of orgasm. Jim could still understand a horny woman and what to do with one if given the chance. As he slid his crotch through her crack once more he gave her ass a smack as he grabbed her swollen cheek.

"How 'bout I fuck that ass babe?" he said as he guided her toward the park exit.

"Mmm, that's, like, the bestest idea Jimmy-poo," she said eying his massive bulge. "I'ma cum so hard on your cawk baby."

They both made their way out of the park passing by people that noticed the two obscenely built people and their soaked crotches in anticipation for the events to come. The stranger chuckled. It's not like anyone would pin it on him. He just gave them a push and let them have their real wishes. Not his fault they had trouble keeping it in their pants.

Jessica jogged past the couple and did a double take. They might as well have been fucking right there she noted as they groped each other openly in what could barely be considered clothes. She made it to the fountain when as she put her right foot down, something in her shoe stabbed at her, catching her off guard. She stood by the fountain in her standard blue spandex running suit on her more than modest frame. Tiny B cups in a sports bra compressed further with her top. Narrow hips led to a small but perky ass and long exposed legs in standard white running shoes. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a neat pony tail barely making it past her shoulders. Jessica balanced on her left foot as she removed her shoe. Tipping it over, mysteriously a penny fell out. It was odd that she had been jogging for a whole 30 minutes and only now had she felt it. She put her shoe back on and looked at the penny gingerly. Just a normal penny. Jessica felt a compulsion to drop the penny in the fountain. She use to do that as a kid when she use to make silly wishes. Tossing the coin into the fountain she made her wish. She thought back to the couple earlier. They were probably just going to fuck like animals. Guys liked girls with bodies like that and she worked so hard to maintain being a stick basically. 'I wish I had curves that would make boys want to fuck me' she thought.

Jessica broke back off into a trot as she thought about her wish. It wasn't something she would normally wish but it was true she was a bit jealous of that bimbo from before. If she had a few more curves maybe she wouldn't be alone at the park running. Jogging on she tried to forget about her wish as her chest bounced with each step. C cups held in tightly, fighting to oppose gravity in her sports bra. She was sure the boys loved it when she ran by. Bouncing in the front and jiggling in the back as she passed them. Her tight shorts showed her toned legs that led up to a round ass as she continued on her way down the path. She had to keep fit as a model. Always taking care of herself. Sure she showed a bit more skin than some but she was use to it being in bikinis all the time. It was good motivation for her. Her top tried to contain her DD's as she hurried on. They bounced heavily with each step and her hard nipples poked through as she thought of the show she was giving anyone looking. She slowed her pace down a bit as sweat pooled in her cleavage. They were her money makers.

Not that she didn't have a body to follow up with. A nice thick booty thrust into her tiny shorts as she bounced forward awkwardly. She readjusted her stride as she looked down at her 4 inch platform shoes and leg warmers. She just got a job at the local car show as a gogo dancer and she needed to practice moving around in these shoes. God knows she had the body for it. Fat HH cups bulged out of her tubetop, barely in place by her bra as she tried to steady her pace. To counter balance he tits she pushed her juicy ass out back and arched her wide hips as if moving to an invisible song as she walked forward. Jessie was no stranger to using her body to get what she wanted and moved like sex. Each step sent her jugs colliding into each other as her ass swayed invitingly. She knew what boys liked, and some girls. Tiny clothes gave them a good view of what she offered, not that she had much else to give. JJ wasn't very good at school when she was younger. She often had to convince some boys to help her out, though back then they just called her Jugs. It was so much easier to remember. Boys loved it when she wore low cut tops or bent over. Plus it was, like, so fun to tease people with her body. When she finally dropped out of school, she was so happy when she got a job at Hawt Bods, a local strip club. Now she could make money doing the only thing she was good at! She got to dress up and make out with hot girls every night. Sometimes she would even fuck some of the boys when she forgot she wasn't suppose to.

JJ licked her fat lips thinking about last night. She sucked, like, five cocks and her titties were so sticky with all the cum. That's why they called her JJ. Boys always loved to cum all over her fat JJ cup boobies. If she wasn't sucking cock, it was probably in her tits. Looking down at her fat cockmilkers they felt empty. They bounced harshly in her tiny bikini top with each practiced step of her 5 inch spiked heels. A tiny thong attempted to arrest her rear of any jiggling but was vastly ill equipped. Stripping most nights JJ never really considered her night or clubbing clothes as inappropriate for the day time. Her body was needy for attention and she was a walking advertisement. On a nearby bench she saw a guy messing around on his phone looking down. JJ thought he looked kinda cute so she wobbled up to him and squeezed her massive jugs together.

"Um, like, hey there mister," she squeaked out as she bent over.

Looking upward Robert saw all tit. He didn't even register that she was talking to him. Like a lost puppy he just gaped at her in awe. JJ took this as an opportunity. Plopping herself down in front of him she leaned forward, causing her wide tits to spread his legs naturally as she diligently fumbled with his zipper. Reaching in she fished out his rapidly hardening member and gently stroked it as she looked up at him.

"I'm, like, really horny so I'm gonna put your cock in my titties," she said as she hefted her immense hooters into his lap effectively smothering his crotch and hiding his averaged sized penis completely in her tits. Slowly she stroked her fat mams around his cock as she began pumping away. JJ was really starting to get into it until she heard a woman scream. Both of them looked over and Roberts face turned white. It was his fiance Taylor and she was not happy.

"What the fuck Robert! I can't believe... Why would you...?" she shouted behind tears of disbelief as she turned and ran back down the path. JJ just resumed her actions on Roberts cock as the woman ran off. Her dim little mind never put it together. To her, she was there first and that skinny chick was just gonna have to wait for her to finish with his cock. Luckily Robert was still hard after Taylor left as he watched the fat globes below him dance around his cock in disbelief.

*****

As Taylor ran sobbing she couldn't believe what she had seen. Some bimbo was on her fiance's dick. In the park! In broad daylight! To her it had to be a nightmare. It was too improbable for it to be real. As she ran she brought her arm up so wipe her tears away from her blurry vision. Too late to see the object in front of her before colliding with it and falling. *splash* She fell headfirst into the fountain. Soaked from head to toe she sat up gasping for air.

"This is the worst day of my life!" she screamed in rage trying to make traction in the water. "Robert you're a fucking jerk!"

As she made her way to the edge she grabbed at her purse and pulled it out as it dumped a bunch of loose change into the fountain. Not being able to be enraged any further she angrily made her way out of the fountain still screaming in his direction.

"You're going to regret fucking me over! Is that all you wanted from me? Then I hope she gives it to you. I wish she would suck your stupid cock. You two are made for each other!" she yelled not caring who heard. She gathered her things as she dripped toward the exit. She wrung her top out trying to dry herself quicker.

"Fuck I look like I wish I was some bimbo from the beach after a wet t-shirt contest," Taylor mumbled as she felt a tingle shoot through her.

*****

Robert however was having a better time. The girl below him was really giving him a fantastic titty fuck. He almost felt like he was ready to blow. Suddenly he could feel the cool afternoon air hit his cock. Looking down her saw thick lips latch onto his prick and jam him deep into her. She felt like heaven. She bobbed diligently on him as he was lost in the sensations. With every slurp his mind fogged a little more. JJ sucked on his fat head hard as she twirled her tongue around it in her mouth. As she did his body swelled in response. His top tightened on his bulking frame as she literally sucked his brains out of him. Rob looked down past his puffed chest to see more of his cock she couldn't fit in her mouth. He could feel his brain throb with every inch she took in her. Something was off but he couldn't figure out what. He knew it had to do with this chick though. Roughly he grabbed the chick by her long blonde pigtails as he pulled her back off his dick. She made a cute *pop* noise as she mouthed a ghost blowjob with her fat lips.

"You're doin' something to me. I gotta figure this out," Rob said standing up. An interruption was not something JJ could stand for. She was filled with a need for his cock, and it had to be in her mouth. She didn't know why, not that she ever knew much. Reaching her arms around him, she grabbed his more muscular ass as she pulled hard, lodging herself on his fat prick once again. Deep in her throat she sucked as hard as she could. There was little Rob could do.

"Ughn!" he gasped as she latched on once more. With one forceful tug, he tried to free himself once more. As he pulled her off slowly, she sucked the rest of him out.

"Please, I don't feel right," he pleaded as her lips were removed from his base. His arms swelled as she sucked.

Clearing the first quarter of his cock his abs tightened and hardened as his pecs grew larger in his thinning shirt. "My muscles gettin' big," he uttered barely.

Hitting the halfway point his powerful legs tightened in his shorts as they expanded along with his throbbing balls. "Clothes are tight," he said as they constricted him.

His cock thickened as JJ reached the last quarter. Only a forth of him was in her and her mouth was nearly full still. That's why she had big titties for. He might have stuck out a bit but she could at least suck on the tip. Rob grunted as his shirt tore off of his flexing torso, evaporating into the wind. He looked down at the dumb chick sucking his dick and pulled a final time. "Gonna blow babe!"

Her lips cleared his thick shaft's head as his form pulsed larger all over. The only thing he had on was a ludicrously tight speedo that held his throbbing balls. With a lurch his dick twitched as he blasted cum straight onto her tits. Robs fat cock pulsed violently at her as it dumped relentlessly onto her swollen chest. He simply grunted as the rest of his brain came out of his cock and spattered on the two things JJ used instead of her brain. Finally his jism slowed to a halt as it lowered into her soaked cleavage. Reaching up she picked up his heavy dick and began cleaning it with her well used mouth.

"Mmm, you taste, like, the best," she said with a slurp.

After lapping up as much as she could she tucked his thickness back into his speedo with some effort. The bulge was unmistakable. He looked like he belonged at the beach. Rob's brain was pretty burned out from his little adventure. He was more or less JJ's fucktoy that she took care of when she wasn't at the club. JJ was still horny as she grabbed his arm and led him out of the park. She wanted to fuck before she had to show up to work and she didn't want her Robbie running off and getting lost.

*****

Taylor needed to get as far away as possible. Wet and angry she made her way to her car. Opening her car up she pulled out a towel from the trunk and started to dry herself off. As she looked closer at the towel she noticed it was a beach towel. That was odd, she didn't go to the beach. At least she didn't remember wanting to, but here she had a beach towel and a bunch of lotion and beach accessories in her trunk. She toweled off her white shirt as she noticed it was now see through. She would have been embarrassed that her bra would show through but that wasn't the case. Instead her bathing suit top was showing through that she didn't remember putting on. Lifting up the shirt she indeed could see her fat D cups in her top. She let the top down in confusion. This didn't make any sense, yet everything was pointing to the beach. She could see a golden tan on her arms and legs. Poking out of the top of her cutoff shorts was her thong bottoms. Her butt was looking cute today in her shorts she thought as she looked behind herself sticking it out. Her nipples throbbed as they dragged against the tight damp material. Looking back at her tits they were indeed packed into her top. Fat dark nipples showed through the top as they bounced beneath unhindered. Her H cups looked great inside the wet shirt, she was sure she could win the wet t-shirt contest today. She tossed the towel in the trunk as she closed it.

BHstories
BHstories
61 Followers
12