Strangers

Story Info
First person description of a one night stand.
1.6k words
4
9.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Having all decided to crash at a community friends apartment pad, you and I found ourselves the last ones awake and alone in the spare bedroom... though we had never met until this night. You were beautiful. With a gorgeous body that would turn any man's head.

~Sleep-time approached, and slipping into some thing more comfortable became a good idea for a night's rest. Your braless adventure to wear a silk spaghetti string nigh-tee made it easy for the sides of your perfectly large breasts to flirt with my eyes. Your skin glistened with a candle-light like glow to my moth-like sexual behavior. All my instinct desired to burn in you. I found it hard to take my eyes off of you. And you could tell.

~I could feel your gaze as I took my shirt off, revealing my tattooed shoulders and back. Your nipples hardened as the idea of me having my way with you filled your dirty mind. Purposely you bent over to crawl onto the bed and glared over your shoulder at me.

~That's all it took. I grabbed a hold of the back of your neck and buried your face in a pillow on the bed. Your scream couldn't be heard. You turned your head and gasped for air as I ripped your skirt up, exposing your tiny little ass. I slid my fingers between your legs and felt your swollen clit through your black panties.

~You lifted your left knee onto the bed, widening the gap between your legs. I placed your panties to the side and began eating your cute pussy. Perfectly shaven, and clean, I slithered my wet tongue between your lips. A single squeak escaped your voice. You reached back and spread yourself open. My tongue ventured in for a deeper taste of your nectar. So wet and sweet. You gasped as my tongue flicked over your button. Delicious. And intoxicating.

~You decided to sit on the bed and undo my pants. Curious, and impatient you felt me through my jeans. Making your way down my leg, you measured me with your imagination. I helped you undo my belt and zipper and you quickly reached in to find the entirety of my penis and yanked it out for a taste.

~You wrapped your lips around the head and jammed me down your throat. You choked on me, hoping I enjoyed the texture of the inside of your neck. With one hand you stroked my shaft, and with the other you played with yourself. Back and forth you strangled me with your mouth. I grew larger. You spit on me and began stroking with both hands. Wildly venturing to siphon my semen. I held your long golden curly hair to the side and watched. You looked up at me and reared your teeth, exposing a darker side of you. I let you bite me, then reached down and stuffed your mouth some more. Making you couch up spit all over my dick.

"You have a nice cock," you assured me, and slapped it across your pretty face while you smiled. I grew enormous and rock-fucking hard. My pants dropped to my ankles and I got on my knees to chow your box some more while I removed them. You held your panties to the side with one hand and grabbed a handful of my hair to force feed me.

~Foreplay was over. Now it was time for the abuse. I stood up and gripped you by your upper arm and bent you over in the middle of the room. You grabbed a hold of your ankles with your knees straight, while I spread your lips with the shaft of my rod. Your night-tee slipped off onto the floor next to your hair.

"I want you to fuck me hard!" you begged. It was time to carve my initials in you. I inserted just the tip and felt you tighten up. The head entered and muscled it's way passed your tight entrance.

"Oh fuck," you whispered. I slowly parted you as my size stretched you open further and further. You reached back and grabbed the back of my knees and pulled me into you as far as you could. I reached your maximum capacity. You gasped. I slid out partially, my thick dick dripping of you. Then slid back in and hurt you.

"You feel so good!" you moaned. "I want it rough!" I grabbed a hold of your waste and began to gradually bounce you off my cock. Your tits danced in your face. Your breathing became louder with each thrust. I slid myself out and spanked your clit a couple times, making you twitch. Then hid my long dick back inside you.

~The rhythm became more violent. You opened your mouth gasping for air. I fucked you across the room until we reached the wall. You crawled up the wall and pushed back against me. Your pussy almost hurt me you were so shallow! I grabbed a hold of your shoulders and pumped you as fast as I could. The friction heated me. Your cum cooled me.

"Oh my fucking God!" you cried. I spanked your ass and continued. You whipped your hair over onto your back and stared back at me. I grabbed your hair and tugged, making your back arch. I slowed down the pace and took a deep breath. Then began pounding into you with more vengeance.

~Your body shook. Shockwave after shockwave spread your legs further apart. Your knees began to buckle. I picked you up and carried you to the bed with me still inside. I razed you in the air and dropped you on my pole a couple times, taking your breath away. You giggled and I threw you onto the mattress over populated with pillows.

~You sat up on your elbows, bent your knees and spread your legs for me to get between. I shifted your ass and guided my stick back in you with no hands. Your head fell back in ecstasy. Your chin and neck were majestic. Your beautiful breasts bounced as I made love to you. I grabbed onto your knees to center my attack. The bed rocked and skidded across the wooden floor. My bare feet gave me perfect traction.

~I licked a finger and played with your clit. You lied back and enjoyed the motion. Then, I shifted your ass, grabbed a hold of one leg with both arms and stabbed you sideways. Deeper. You made an effort to keep your head still while I rocked your body around.

"You're an animal!" you whimpered, becoming a mess as a wave of orgasms took over your body. Your pussy dripping wet. I couldn't believe we had just met.

"I want more!" I commanded and slid my dick out for you to suck on. You quickly wrapped your mouth around me as if it were a melting ice-cream cone. I let you do the work. Your tongue flickered and licked the pre-cum off of my throbbing red knob.

~I pulled away and placed my slippery spear between your breasts and pressed them together to hug me. You hung your tongue out to lick the head as it pushed it's way through your glistening cleavage. I let your tongue shoe-horn my dick back in your face and thrust against the roof of your mouth.

"Ya," you gasped intensely, "Fuck my mouth!" And I did.

~You let the spit hang off your chin. "I wanna sit on your big cock!" you suggested. And I excepted the invitation. You assured my full solute and lied me on the bed. Your hardened breasts and pierced nipples grazed my chest and I grabbed a hold to suck on them as you prepared to ride.

~I felt your hot opening break around the head of my dick and slide down my shaft slowly, resoaking me in your juices. Our noses touched and we gasped in each others mouths. Our kissing became extremely erotic. And our fucking illegal. I grabbed your ass and raped your little pussy into submission.

"Yes," you panted. "Make me your slave!" I aimed to split you in two.

"Ride that cock!" I ordered.

"Yes Master," you replied.

Faster and faster I burned into you. I grabbed onto your shoulders and forced my weapon it's deepest yet.

"I'm gonna cum," you announced. And you did. You screamed in my mouth as I silenced you with my kiss. Your juices spilt on me as your hole tightened and contracted. I, myself, was about to do the same.

~I began to breath heavily and moan. You knew it was time. You slipped your juicy puss up off of me and fed your mouth once more with my drooling dick stick.

"I wanna taste your cum," you thirsted, and slopped my wet, pulsating rod all over your face. I grabbed the back of your head and crammed my dick down your throat. You stroked me fast with one hand and fingered my balls with the other, perfectly orchestrating my declaration of war in you mouth. I leaned my head back. The point of no return had arrived.

"Give it to me baby!" you pleaded. And opened your mouth wide. A geyser of jiz erupted into your mouth, and you quickly guzzled it. Another round landed on your face while you stroked on. I growled in pleasure as the third and fourth streamed down your throat. You sucked and squeezed me dry and licked your lips when you were done.

"Yummy," you complimented. I exhaled loudly and smiled. Amazing. You crawled next to me and kissed me. I slid a finger in your battlefield and softly banged your precious confession-booth.

"Haven't you had enough?" you murmured with a sinister grin.

"Of you?!" I replied. "Never."

You sat up and tickled my chest lightly with your finger tips.

"So," you giggled, "ya gotta name stranger?"