Strangers

Story Info
Whatever works?
2.6k words
4.09
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Andy looked out his window, the woman was still out there? He saw her earlier and didn't think too much of it, just another hooker most likely.

The neighborhood was not exactly what anyone could call safe, which of course meant affordable rent and Andy was between jobs.

He had spotted her earlier for the second time, down the block a short distance, not doing anything. That time a car had stopped, the man inside said something, then drove away when she shook her head.

That was strange, hookers normally did not turn down potential customers.

The last time he looked, he studied her. Not exactly pretty in the classical sense, but her hair was nice, the clothing she had on was comfortable and rather modest for a street woman.

She wore a mildly short plain brown skirt, white blouse, a light jacket.

Not exactly what most of the harder looking females he was used to seeing on the street had on.

Something didn't fit, and Andy was a curious kind of a guy.

Next thing he knew, almost without thinking, he found himself headed outside.

"Are you all right?" He asked her as he approached. She looked up at him, there was no sign of fear but then if she was a hooker, he didn't think there would be.

"I'm fine, sir." She smiled and looked down.

"I saw you earlier, and I guess I was...concerned? This isn't a safe place to be just standing around." He told her.

"I really am fine." She said again.

"Ok then. Sorry to bother you, if you do need anything, I live right there." Andy pointed at the apartment building. Then reluctantly, he went back inside. Checking again a few minutes later, the woman was gone and he promptly forgot about it.

+++

The next evening she was back, he spotted her as soon as she arrived. The evening was quite a bit warmer, this time she wore a nice dress, no jacket. The hemline was still a bit short but other than that, she was dressed like a..housewife, perhaps?

She looked completely out of place, like she was waiting for someone, or something?

As he watched, a car pulled up, two men inside. She again shook her head no at something the passenger side man said. He opened the door and got out, walking up to her. They spoke some, the man reached out and grabbed her, trying to drag her to the vehicle. Andy could tell that she was struggling to break free, so she clearly was not going willingly.

He was down the steps and out the door in a flash, the man saw him coming and let go of her, jumping into the car which then tore off down the street.

"Are you OK?" He held the women gently by the shoulders to steady her. Her deep hazel eyes met his in an almost blank stare, then she reacted.

"Why did you do that?" She demanded, sounding actually angry?

"I was?...that man, he grabbed you and was trying to make you get into the car. He might have hurt you, maybe tried to ra..uhh..attack you?" Andy was taken aback by her outburst.

"It wouldn't have been my fault." The woman mumbled, then she broke out into tears.

"Now what in the hell?" He thought.

"Come on, lady. My place is right there, you will be safe. I will see about getting you home, maybe call you a cab, OK?" He began to lead her towards his apartment, she let him pull her there with no resistance.

"I'm Andy, that's short for Androcles, my Dad had a sense of humor." Andy chuckled at himself.

"Something about an old story, a Lion with a thorn in it's paw and the boy who helped it." He gave her his best disarming smile, hoping to not give her the wrong impression.

"I'm Carly, short for Carlotta." She told him.

"OK. Well, can I give you a ride home, call you a cab or something?" He asked her again.

"No, I'm fine." She said.

They looked at each other, now Andy had no idea of what to say or do.

"May I use your bathroom?" She suddenly asked.

"Yes, of course." He pointed to the doorway, she got up and went in, closed the door.

"Would you like some Coffee, tea perhaps?" He called out to her through the closed door.

"Tea sounds nice." She answered, so Andy went into his kitchen and began heating some water.

This was rather weird, the woman's reactions didn't seem normal at all. She was a bit plain appearing, those eyes were her best feature, she wasn't busty or anything at all like that, she was..just a woman. He guessed her to be perhaps 20, maybe 25 or so. Right at that age where it was difficult to tell.

He had just added the tea to the boiling water when he heard the bathroom door open and then close.

"Tea is about ready!" He called out to her. She didn't answer, so he walked into the main room.

Carly sat there on his tattered couch.

The change was obvious and complete. The dress she had on sported a button up type bodice, several buttons were now undone. The way she sat was certainly not lady like, her knees were apart, the hem pulled up above mid thigh.

He had assumed that before she had on a bra, now it was clear she did not. He could see the strip of white between her legs, obviously panties.

"I...what are you doing?" Andy asked, almost in shock.

"Nothing, why?" She looked up at him.

"You are..I mean? Could you maybe...uhh..close your legs?"

"Oh. Sorry." She put her knees together.

"I will fix your tea...Sugar?" He asked.

"No, plain is fine."

Andy sat down after handing her the cup, she took a tentative sip.

"So? Where do you live?" He asked.

"I don't want to go home. You seem nice, can I stay here?"

Andy blinked at that.

"I guess I don't understand. You want to stay here?"

"Yes, I like you. You can have sex with me..if you want to, that is. I couldn't stop you." She smiled.

"Sex? No, that isn't what I..I saw you and just wanted you to be safe." Andy blurted, now his face flamed a bit. No woman had ever said anything like that to him in his life.

"I know. Thank you." She again gave him that odd smile.

"I think I had better just see that you get home safely."

Carly seemed to let out a sigh.

"All right. That would be nice of you, then I won't have to wait for the bus." She told him.

Andy led her to his car, drove Carly home. She lived in an apartment complex, one of those typical stacks of boxes all in a row.

He thought about her all the way back home. This was one strange lady, he still had no idea at all what she was doing in his section of town.

+++

It was almost two weeks before he saw her again, this time she was dressed in slacks and a top, a light sweater over her shoulders.

Just standing there, close to a cement wall outside his apartment. Once again a car drove up as he watched, there was a short conversation and the vehicle left.

A police car drove by slowly, two men inside, they looked her over carefully. A few minutes later they drove by again, stopping this time.

One policeman got out and was talking to her, she shook her head no but then it became clear that they were acting like they were going to arrest her or something?

Andy dashed down the steps and trotted over to them.

"Hi, Carly! I am sorry I am late. Ready to go?" He said to her as innocently as he knew how to say. The officer looked at him with suspicion.

"You with her, bud?" The cop growled.

"Yes. We are going on a date." He stepped up and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Might be best if you figure out a different place to meet up, Bud." The cop told him.

"OK. We will. Thank you, officer." Andy smiled.

Once again, Andy took her back to his apartment.

"Thank you for that, sir. They thought I was..a prostitute I think."

"You aren't, are you?"

"No." Her eyes dropped.

"Look, Carly. It's not safe to be just standing around in this neck of the woods, some of the people around here are not nice."

"I'm sorry. But it wouldn't be my fault." She told him.

That was exactly what she had said the last time?

"I don't get it, what wouldn't be your fault?" He asked her.

"If I got...raped." She avoided looking at him.

"You mean..? Do you want to be?"

"No. But I couldn't do anything about it." Then Carly started to cry. Andy hated that kind of thing, it always made him feel helpless. He reached out and took her in his arms, hugging her.

She let him for a long time, then she turned her face towards his and they kissed, that seemed to be the most natural thing in the world.

He had no intention at all of trying to engage in sex with Carly, but his hands began to wander with a mind of their own. She offered no resistance at all, but she also didn't seem to respond.

Andy reached up and began to undo the buttons on her blouse, Carly just stood there.

"I can't stop you." She mumbled.

It finally dawned on him, she wanted to be taken, she wanted to feel helpless. He had heard of things like that, people who enjoyed restraint, what was it that was called. S & M, Bondage? Domination?

But at this point he was erect, excited, it had been a long time since he was anywhere near a female.

Add in what she had said, he knew he could and being male and young, he just could not stop himself.

Slipping Carly's blouse back off her shoulders, he was surprised to see she had close to perfect breasts, smallish with button like nipples.

"Touch me back." He whispered to her.

"No." She said, still just standing there.

Andy let out a sigh and released her.

"I can't stop you." She told him, looking him right in the eyes.

With a growl, Andy grabbed her and pushed her into his bedroom, shoved her onto the bed. Her eyes brightened as she stared at him. He reached down and tugged at her lower clothing, she wore no panties. Her mass of unkempt pubic hair came into view, then she clamped her knees tightly together.

She simply sat there on the edge of his bed, naked except for her socks. Andy quickly stripped off his own clothing, his penis now engorged and jutting out obscenely.

Carly smiled as he reached down and forcefully pushed her knees apart, bringing her loins into his view. Pressing the palm of his hand against her, then sliding his index finger inside, he found her only mildly damp.

Grasping both of her wrists, he pressed her back flat, holding her down on the bed. He probed at her several times with his erection, finding it difficult to locate her entrance. Now she began to squirm, struggle, but he held her firmly. He felt a sudden flood of wetness on his penis, then he slipped inside.

Carly let out a squeal as Andy was fully inserted and began to pump at her.

"I can't stop you, I can't stop you!" She began to mumble over and over, her hips now thrashing back at him wildly. The entire session lasted less than a half dozen minutes, but it was the craziest yet most powerful climax he had ever had.

It took several long minutes before he came back to the here and now. She lay there, naked, not looking at him.

He sat up and looked at Carly closely. Her breasts were beautiful, her tummy had a roundish shape to it, her hips were slightly too large for the rest of her. The mass of dark pubic hair managed to hide her fleshy lips, he touched her there so he could see her, they were full and flushed. The bright reddish flush between her breasts and on her belly made it clear that she had reached her orgasm.

He reached out and pushed, forcing her to roll over. Her buttocks were round, and close to spectacular.

His instinct was to reach out and stroke her behind, instead he smacked her one. She turned to him, her eyes suddenly bright again.

"Suck my cock." He told her.

"No." She answered.

"I said, suck my cock!" Andy reached out and grabbed her hair, almost instantly she slid off the bed and engulfed him.

Now he knew what he had here.

+++

Four days later, Andy came around the corner to his apartment, there Carly was, leaned up against the concrete wall again.

He had been thinking about her almost constantly since that crazy session in his apartment. He had tried to go right back to his own life, but it was clear she was in his head.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked her as he walked up.

"Nothing." She answered, her eyes dropping.

"Do you want to come inside?"

"No."

"I said, get inside!" He ordered.

Carly turned and headed for his apartment, just like that.

Once inside, Andy ordered her to remove her clothing. She complied without protest.

"Get on the bed, spread your legs." Andy's voice was firm, she slid up on the bed, lay back with her legs open.

"Show me everything!" He demanded. Her fingers slid down and she spread herself, held her lips open.

He grabbed her wrists, held her down and he took her with no mercy. This time Carly was extremely wet.

Once again, his climax was so strong his vision blurred.

"You are mine. Understand? Mine, you will move in with me and take care of me, got it?" He told her once he had calmed down.

Carly simply nodded.

+++

Three years later, Andy pulled into the driveway of the nice little two bedroom house they had bought. Things had improved a lot, a couple of promotions at work had increased his income enough that buying the place was easy.

Inside, Carly came out of the kitchen, she had a small towel in her hands and was drying them.

She was completely naked, he kept her that way when she was at home. The only time she was allowed clothing was when they went out together sometimes.

That way he didn't need to worry about her going outside should one of her urges hit her. He knew that no matter how bad things got, she didn't dare because he had told her not to.

A few times that had been a bit of a problem when a delivery man or something showed up, but oh well. He made her answer the door anyway.

A few months earlier it had been two women, handing out little religious flyers. For some reason, they had never been back.

He gave her a hug, the now ample belly from her being almost 7 months pregnant felt nice against him. His urge was to reach down and stroke it, but that could wait until later.

"Long day at work, Babe. Give me a blow job!" He told her as he flopped down in his recliner.

Carly slid down onto the floor in front of him, reached to open his trousers and went to work. Andy reached down and twisted both nipples on her swollen breasts.

"That's my girl, suck it down deep!" He told her. Carly redoubled her efforts, lord that felt nice.

This woman of his was one strange lady, but he had come to love her and the way she was.

Things might have to change some when the baby came, but oh well.

Whatever works.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers