Strangers

Story Info
Strangers on a train 'meet' for the first time.
793 words
4
10.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My short skirt slid further up my thighs as I crossed my long legs. I knew he had been watching the whole train ride so far, and I was getting a rush from the mere idea of him getting excited. Getting excited at me. My breath deepened; I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I slowly stood up, walked over to the bathroom stalls, and locked myself in. My fingers trailed up my thighs, under my skirt, and I slid off my sheer, black thong. I balled it up in my hand and walked out. As I passed the stranger sitting across the row from me, I slipped it into his lap, before sitting back into my seat. My breath heightened, but I refused to look up at him. From the corner of my eye I could see him slip my wettened panties into his jacket pocket. He looked over at me, letting his gaze linger before returning to the book he was reading. After the longest couple of minutes of my life, he stood up and walked into the bathroom I had just been in. I quickly followed, knocking on the closed door. It cracked open, and his hand came out, pulling me in after him. I was immediately pressed against the door, his lips on my neck. I reached down to lock it, but his hands pinned my wrists above my head. I moaned at the combination of his mouth on me and the thought of someone walking in on us. He flipped me around, trailing his hands down my back. I gasped as he pulled down my skirt in one quick motion, and gave me one hard slap across my bare ass.

"Get on your knees," he muttered in my ear. I obeyed immediately, my hands going to his belt. He slapped them away, and undid it himself. His cock was already rock hard, and I never needed anything so bad in my life, as I needed it in my mouth. I lunged for it, but his hand wrapped around my long hair, "I'm in control now."

Before I knew it, his thick member was sliding down my throat, making me choke. I coughed, but he kept my lips pressed against him. He slipped his spare hand down my shirt, down my bra, and played with my hard nipple. I groaned louder, but it came out muffled around him. I felt every vein of his cock with my tongue, relishing in the feeling of being his dirty slut. And I didn't even know his name. I could have sucked him forever, but he pulled me up by the hair and by the tit, and pressed me back against the door. The head of his dick teased my dripping wet pussy, and he ripped my shirt open a few more buttons so he could better play with my large breasts.

"Are you ready for me?" he panted in my ear. Without waiting for an answer, he was inside of me. I moaned, but it came out as more of a scream. His hand left my hair and started rubbing circles around my clit. I was already so close, but he just kept massaging my pussy. He turned me back around so I was facing him, and starting sucking on my hard nipples. I couldn't stop thinking about what a little slut I was, pressed against a door, being fucked by a stranger's hard, bare cock. The more I thought about it, the more I moaned, and suddenly it happened. I came all over him, as he continued stroking into me. He stopped rubbing my clit to bring his fingers up to my mouth. I sucked myself off of them, treating his fingers as I treated his sex.

"You like this, don't you?" I nodded, "being fucked like a little whore? Knowing I could do whatever I wanted to, and you would just stand there and take it? Because you're just that big of a fucking slut. You need this." I nodded again, feeling another orgasm coming on. He thrusted again, and suddenly it overwhelmed me. I flung my head back against the door, and I felt his thrusts getting more staggered. His cock exploded his thick, hot come inside of me, and he continued pumping until it squeezed out, and was all over my thighs. My pulse raced, and I heard the sound of him rebuckling his pants. He opened the door and left, without a word. I pulled my skirt back up, from where it had fallen around my ankles, and walked out the door without bothering to clean myself up. My hair was a mess, and I could still feel his hot seed dripping out of me.