Strangers at the Bus Stop

Story Info
Pretty girl gets fingered on the bus, then fucked.
2.8k words
4.25
153.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've just left work and I'm walking to my bus stop. It's a hot summer day, but there is a nice breeze flowing around me, moving my dress around my body. I'm wearing my pretty yellow summer dress, the one with the little flowers on it. In this dress, I feel pretty, I feel attractive and sexy. I know that my breasts pushing up against the thin fabric are looking amazing and attracting attention. I feel men's gazes on me as I walk down the street. I play with the attention they're giving me, pushing aside my hair and letting my hand wander slowly down my chest as I bring down my arm, making sure their eyes follow the path my hand traces down the side of my breast. I wonder, can they see the outline of my erect nipples against the fabric? If someone's eyes cross mine, I slowly look down and bite my lip, acting shy. I must look the sight of a shy pretty girl, innocent, inexperienced. If they only knew how dirty my mind is, what perverse thoughts go through my head at any given moment! I wish someone saw through the act, looked into my eyes and saw the hunger, the need in me for pleasure... All this I think about as I see the men looking over my body as I pass them in the street, the thought of them defiling me with their dirty fantasies turning me on.

I reach the bus stop and stand in line to wait. I sense somebody else arriving and standing behind me. Curious, I turn sideways so that I can look over my shoulder at them. I'm staring straight into a man's eyes. He's very handsome; I can't help but smile at him. He smiles back, but with a little bit of a grin. He holds my gaze a little longer and, without any shame, lets his eyes move slowly down my body, evaluating every shape, every curve. I blush, feeling heat creep up my body to my chest. He's completely unashamed to let me see him admiring my body. In that instant, I feel almost naked and exposed, but I don't care. I enjoy his gaze on me. I also have time to notice a few things about him. He's black, strong looking, with wide shoulders and slim hips. He's about my height and he has a very nice face, with kind almond shaped eyes, beautifully shaped lips and he has a shaved head. Definitely my kind of guy, especially with those sexy black and green eyeglasses. As his eyes reach my face again, I feel shy and break eye contact, looking out into the street. I can sense his smile, and he moves his body to look in the same direction as I am.

We're standing side by side, his shoulder almost toughing mine because he's standing very close to me. Suddenly, I feel his fingers brush against mine, very briefly. I feel the touch resonate through my body, echoing in my chest and below, making me instantly know I'm even more attracted to him than I originally thought. A few seconds later, his fingers return, caressing my hand. I now understand that it's no accident that he's touching me, testing the waters, because he takes my hand in his and runs his finger over my palm, slowly. I look to the side, and he's watching me, watching my reaction. My breath catches in my throat as he winks at me. I let go of my breath in a deep breath, exhaling my desire. I crave for him to touch me again. I'm breathing faster now and I'm sure he can see my chest rising and falling rapidly. I wonder if it turns him on?

His hand is now definitely caressing mine and even moving up on the soft skin of my forearm. I try to pretend as if nothing is happening and I keep looking out at the street. I'm wondering how long it will be before the bus arrives, hoping it will be late, leaving me more time with the sexy stranger. Without warning, his hand is on my lower back! I gasp in shock, because the feeling is electric. My body is reacting so strongly to his touch; I can't help but be surprised! His hand is still, tensed, as if waiting for me to object. I don't say anything; I let my body relax into his touch, wondering what will happen next.

When he feels me relax, his hand starts moving again. Slowly, up and down my back. Then, as I don't object, he gets bolder and lets his hand slide over my round ass, faster than before, but still gentle. He moves around in circles, out to the side to my hips and back again to the center, his fingers moving into the hollow between my cheeks. He squeezes lightly, but then starts on his slow exploration again. His hand is moving up and down my left cheek, the one closest to him. He moves his hip close to me, so that we are touching at the hip.

I wish I could lean into him and feel his embrace, but I decide to remain distant, pretending that I don't notice what he's doing. I know he's not fooled, but I find it incredibly sexy to let him touch me like this in public, this stranger, and I want him to continue without me interfering. Now that our hips are touching, the movement of his hand going up and down my ass is making the fabric of my dress rise up and it's staying stuck up against his jeans. The next time his hand moves down, he touches my bare skin and the feeling is so incredible! I'm getting wet from his touch; I can't help but react to his magic hand. He moves his hip away from mine and my dress flows back down, over my ass and over his hand, his hand that is now under my dress, directly on my bare skin. I'm wearing a thong, so he truly has access to all my bare skin. His touch is giving me goose bumps, and my nipples are hardening against the fabric of my dress. I hope he notices, so I move my chest up and out a little, to attract attention to them. I hear him chuckle softly and I hear him whisper: 'yes baby, that's it.'

Softly, his hand starts caressing me again. Slowly, but with increasing pressure. His desire seems to be growing as much as mine... He gets bolder, letting his fingers go down between my cheeks, moving up and down the fabric of my thong. At this point, I'm past caring about people on the street or at the bus stop noticing what's happening. He could push me against the wall behind us and fuck me in the street and I wouldn't stop him. Instead, I have his fingers caressing me, exploring me. His fingers start moving down lower and lower, moving aside the fabric of my thong at the same time. Suddenly, finally, he reaches where I've wanted him all along. Not far enough yet, but enough so that his fingers are now wet and can slide effortlessly back up to my little hole and caress it more... But he's just teasing, and his fingers go back down to my heat. Then, I gasp as he quickly removes his hand, resenting him cutting off contact at that crucial moment! As I turn around to ask him why he stopped, I spot the bus moving closer to us. He winks at me and smiles. I smile back and I take his hand to make sure he gets on the bus with me.

While we're waiting for the other passengers to get on, he moves in behind me, pushing his hips against mine, so that I can feel his erection on my backside... Yes, he's clearly enjoying this as much as I am! His free hand grabs my hip gently and releases me, moving up the side of my body to the side of my breast. Just as I was hoping, he gives it a quick squeeze before letting go to pat my ass as I start going up the stairs of the bus. It's like he's reading my mind! Still holding his hand, I guide him to a seat in the bus that seems perfect for us to continue playing. I sit by the window and he sits beside me. It doesn't take long for him to put his hand on my thigh, teasing, caressing, squeezing. I want him to move his hand further up so badly! I spread my knees slightly, letting him know without a doubt what I want. But, this man is a tease! He looks me straight in the eyes and says 'not yet, baby!'

His hand on my thigh is driving me wild; I decide to tease him back a little, to encourage him to give me what I want. I move my hand to my neck and I move my fingers slowly down my neck, to my chest and over my breast. I tease my nipple, I squeeze it as I'm looking him straight in the eyes and I flick my thumb over it gently. I lean in close to him and whisper in his ear: 'I'm not wearing a bra, you know. I can't wait for you to slide down the fabric and run your tongue over my nipple.' Finally, I get a reaction from him as his hand clamps down harder on my leg and he lets out a moan. 'Unf', he says, 'I'll do that and so much more to you, baby girl.' He lets go of my leg so that he can push my other leg closer to the side of the bus. Quickly, he grabs my other leg again, to get it as close to him as possible, effectively spreading me wide. Still as quickly, almost roughly, he reaches for my panties and yanks them aside, exposing my tender, swollen lips to the air.

I gasp, thinking he will also touch me this roughly! But no, not him, not this magic man! He knows what he's doing. He locks his gaze onto mine and slowly, gently, moves his hand close to my pussy. I ache for him to touch me; I can't wait any longer, so while our eyes are locked, I whisper 'please...' At long last, his fingers slide over my wetness. I want to cry out, but I don't want to attract attention so I bite down on my lip to avoid screaming. He smiles at me, knows how much pleasure he's giving me. He moves his finger slowly up and down my pussy lips, easily sliding because I am incredibly wet. I can feel it down my thighs and I'm sure I'll leave a wet spot on the seat. I smile, encouraging him to continue. He moves his fingers up and down, slower and then faster. He changes direction, going from side to side or in a circle. It's maddening, it feels so amazing. Every time I feel I might be cumming, I tense my legs but then he slows down, changes direction...

The bus has almost reached my stop. I ring the bell and he gets up, letting me pass by him and he follows me out of the bus. I was pretty sure he'd follow me, but I smile now that I know for sure. I definitely want more from him, he can't just tease me and not follow through with anything else! My apartment building is right on the corner of the bus stop. I lead the way, opening the door to the lobby and calling the elevator. A few people get in with us, but we're near the back and he grabs my hips, with my back to him, and moves me closer to him. Again, I feel his hand on my ass, moving under my dress to my skin! He really loves touching me in public.... People start getting off the elevator at different floors, but since I live on the eleventh floor we're soon alone for the last few floors. He pushes me roughly to the wall, leans in to passionately kiss my neck while at the same time his hand in my panties moves to my pussy and he shoves in two fingers, again and again. WOW! I scream out, I move my hips to meet his fingers. I could let him finger me like this forever, but we've reached my floor... Unfortunately. He removes his fingers and as I move out of the elevator, he puts one hand around my waist and walks by my side. His other hand, the one that so recently, for just a few seconds, was in my pussy, is free. He moves it close to my face, close to my lips, and puts them in my mouth for me to taste. I moan and start walking faster, with him supporting me with his arm around my waist.

My legs are admittedly weak from so much teasing, so much desire. I have a hard time getting the key in the lock, because I'm in such a hurry to be in the door! Finally, we're inside. As soon as I've locked the door, he starts passionately kissing me, his hands moving all over my body. He grabs my face in his hands, deepens his kisses. His tongue is sweet, he's a marvelous kisser. His hands move down to my shoulders, moving the straps of my dress down my arms. He stops kissing me, so that he can look at my breasts while he removes the fabric covering them... and so he can lean down and lick my nipples. With my tits firmly in his expert hands, he licks my nipples, kisses me everywhere and makes me moan. I can't wait much longer, I need him now!

I push him towards my bedroom, to my bed, and we fall down on it. Quickly, my hands are at his belt, unbuckling it and removing his pants and shorts. He sits up a bit to remove his shirt and I get to see him all. I take in the sight, looking over his chest with his curly hair and his nice strong arms. He doesn't let me look for long. His lips are back on mine and he pushes me down against the mattress, getting his body between my legs. I feel his hard dick against my leg, he's done with the teasing. I know he wants me as badly as I want him. I feel his hand going down to my pussy, moving the fabric of my thong aside. With his thumb, he moves down to my wetness then up to my clit, which he massages slowly, in circles, as he moves his cock to rest against the entrance to my pussy. He begins to slowly enter me, until just the tip of his penis is inside me, and he stops. He looks into my eyes and says 'Tell me what you want, baby girl.'

I arch my back, moving my hips closer to him, trying to take him inside me and, never breaking eye contact, I whisper 'Fuck me baby. Shove that dick inside of me and fuck me with all you've got.' With that, finally, he pushes into me and I cry out in pleasure. His thumb never stops what he's doing to my clit and soon I can at long last let my orgasm come... I close my eyes, tense my legs and feel my pussy clenching around his cock as I cum. It's one of the most amazing orgasms I've ever had, so strong and intense. His thumb stops moving, he removes his hand, but he never stops fucking me. Now, he has both his hands on my hips and he keeps pounding my pussy so hard! I run my hands over his strong chest, letting my fingers play around his nipples. He likes it, I can feel them getting hard. He's fucking me faster now so I look into his eyes and whisper 'cum for me baby, let me have it, please cum for me baby.' He cries out as he cums, the sound is so sexy to my ears and his dick in my pussy feels so amazing, I can't help but cry out too. He collapses onto my chest, one hand on my breast, and kisses my neck.

We fall asleep in each other's arms, spent. I can't help but wonder what will happen when we wake up? I know I'm not letting him leave until we've had at least a second round and I've tasted his dick! I'm not letting him go, because he's the one who's seen through me, seen how much I want to give and receive pleasure, and I'm sure he'll always deliver.