Strangers in an Elevator

Story Info
A man, woman and a toy are stuck in elevator
1.5k words
4.3
96.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Browsing around the adult store, I looked at everything as though I hadn't seen it all for the hundredth time. This was my favorite pastime whenever I was in the city and early for an appointment. I loved all the different sized dildos with their dazzling colors and features.

I picked one up and felt it, running my hand up and down the thick, veined trunk and feeling instantly excited. How I wished that I could have a real cock in my hand at that very moment. Suddenly a man entered the store behind me. I could feel him before I saw him and he smelt delicious! His energy generated a heat that reached out and grabbed me.

He seemed on a mission and headed straight for the massage oils. There were many different types available from strawberry flavored through to those that heated up when applied to the skin.

I was still examining the huge toy and wondering what it would feel like up my ass on high speed vibration when...

"Excuse me, but I was wondering which of these are the best."

I turned to look at him as he spoke to me and noticed his eyebrow arch in interest when he noticed what I had in my hand.

I walked over to him and pointed to the strawberry flavored one on the shelf.

"This one is nice. I've tried it and it tastes like strawberries."

As I spoke, I took it and squeezed some onto the back of his hand so he could feel and smell it. Then I began rubbing the spot in slow, circular motion till I noticed that we were both having difficulty breathing.

His attention was on the dildo in my other hand again and I suddenly felt dizzy. He thanked me and I moved away from him to the back of the store. There I stayed until he left and then I purchased my new toy which now had special meaning to me. I would think of him whenever I used it and remember the incredible heat that had burned between us.

I was early for my dentist appointment and headed towards the lift. Several people got in with me. I was still thinking about the man in the store when to my amazement, he entered the lift. Our eyes met and we smiled knowingly at one another. I was glad we were not alone in such a small space.

Then it happened, on the third floor everyone got out and we were suddenly alone. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, they did when the lift decided to break down. With several jolts and a loud creaking sound, it came to a grinding halt.

I was thrown off balance and into a pair of strong male arms. We did not know where to look because the walls of the elevator were mirrors, so we looked at one another. We were trapped like animals in a cage and knew it was meant to be.

He let me go to pick up the elevator phone and after a brief few words he hung up and said:

"We're stuck here for about an hour while they get the technicians out."

My naughty mind was doing back flips thinking of all the exciting things we could both get up to in this elevator in one hour. Our eyes met and given our recent heated experience back at the store, I could tell that he was reading every thought on my kinky mind.

"So what did you end up buying?" he casually asked, looking at my bulging hand bag almost knowingly.

I laughed nervously and asked him the same question. He reached into his pocket and brought out the strawberry massage lotion. He sat down opposite me and I did the same, then he began undoing my sandal and taking my foot into his hands.

I forgot to breathe as he squeezed some of the gel out of the tube and started to rub it all over my foot. It felt so cool on my hot skin and wave after wave of heavenly sensations drew low moans of pleasure from me. I closed my eyes and let my head rest back against the elevator wall.

When he began to do the same to my other foot I found that I wanted his hands all over my entire body. I grew wet just thinking of his hands moving over my legs and up higher to places that would make me lose total control...

As though he had read my mind, his hands began to move slower with firmer, more deliberate intentions, sending thrills up and down my spine. I opened my eyes to find him looking at me and our eyes met again. This time there was no mistaking the passion we were feeling for each other and we knew that we wanted more.

With this unspoken admission, he came to sit very close to me and said:

"This is some chemistry here."

I could only nod as he bent his head to kiss me tenderly but with determination. His lips were soft but manly and I gave myself up to him willingly, and without thought of anything else.

"Show me what you bought like I showed you mine," he growled in a low, sexy voice.

I could only obey him for his tone left no room to argue.

I pulled the giant cock out of the bag and showed it to him.

"Now wrap your hand around it again like you did in the shop." He said this while staring into my eyes with a look that made me shiver with fear and need.

He squeezed some of the strawberry gel onto the big, purple head of the large rubber penis and said:

"Show my what you would do if that was my cock in your hand right now."

I closed my eyes and began spreading the gel all over the dildo with my right hand, moving it slowly up and down. Then I concentrated only on the purple cock head and the area just under the lip of the mushroom where I know it is sensitive.

I noticed him getting excited by what I was doing and felt confidence at his encouragement. When I moved the toy up to my mouth I heard his breath hiss out suddenly. Then I licked the head gently at first, but quickly began sucking it noisily.

His hand was on his own cock now as he watched me sucking and the dildo sliding in and out of my hungry mouth.

"Do you know what you are doing to me?" He ground out between labored breaths as he rubbed his hand up and down over his now erect cock, his eyes pleading with mine.

"Do you know what I want to do to you right here and now?" He asked me in a strained voice.

I nodded and handed him the dildo.

"Do you want this?" He asked

"Yes" I replied.

"Tell me what you want me to do. I want to hear you say it." He said emotionally.

"I want you to fuck me up the ass with it." I replied.

After he had recovered from his shock at my words, he told me to get on my hands and knees in front of him. He pulled up my short skirt to reveal my ass wearing nothing but a skimpy black g-string. He pulled the g-string off and shoved it into his pocket.

He reached out a finger to test how wet I was and then gently inserted it into my dripping wet pussy. After moving it in and out a bit he started rubbing my throbbing clit and spat on my ass. Then he slowly began to push the monster rubber cock into my sphincter as I relaxed and pushed back against him.

He and I groaned at the same time when the cock finally started to slide into my ass. Before I could get used to the size of it in my ass, he withdrew it again and I almost came straight away! He then waited for me to relax again before inserting it back inside. At the same time he was still gently rubbing my clit with his other hand.

He did this several more times and I almost screamed with frustration. He knew what he was doing to me and just when I thought I could take it no more he started to fuck me really hard. It felt so good that I almost passed out before cumming with violent spasms that shook my whole body.

He stopped when I begged him to and put the dildo back into the bag. He had just enough time to pull my skirt back down into place when the lift started moving again!

When it stopped I realised that we were on my dentist's floor and we both stepped out at the same time. Just when I thought I would have to speak to him, he was gone.

"Sorry I'm late," I apologized to the receptionist but she smiled kindly.

"That's ok," she said. "Your dentist is away so we have a new one but he has been stuck in a broken down lift for the last hour. Go on in as he is waiting for you now."

My body tensed in anticipation and pleasure as I went to get my second filling for the day.