Strangers on a Plane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gulped and squirmed on top of him.

"Yes," she said, breathing hard. "I remember."

She guided his finger to her clit and rolled it like a marble in oil.

"Tell me," Derek said. "Tell me what you remember."

Colette spoke in a distant voice, all the while rubbing her clit with his finger.

"I was a girl. A young girl. Still a virgin. We were spending the summer in the country. A small cottage by the sea. I was woken up late at night. There was a noise. I went to my parents' room, like children do. But I quickly realized it was them, they were the ones who were making the noise. The door was open slightly. I peeked inside. My mom was on the bed, on her hands and knees. Daddy was behind her. Licking her. Licking her pussy. And her bottom. I'd never seen anything like it. I was young. Inexperienced. She was moaning. Saying the oddest things. Dirty things. I was mesmerized."

"What was she saying? Tell me."

"She was saying 'I want to feel your tongue in my twat.' 'Come on. Lick me. Lick me like a dog. That's it. You know you love it.'"

"Did you see them fuck?"

Her rubbing became more intense, more urgent.

"Yes," Colette said, breathing heavily now. "But first she sucked him. He leaned back on his arms and watched her do it. She crept up like a wild animal, her eyes fixed on his. She took him into her mouth and sucked him. She never took her eyes off him. She just...made love to his cock like there was no tomorrow. It must have been a great blow job because he was going crazy. I'd never heard such things."

"What'd he say?"

"Oh. he was moaning and grunting. Like a animal. He'd growl at her. 'Suck me, you slut. Swallow my big cock, you bitch.' And it would just make her more voracious. She loved it. She took him in both her hands and jacked him off while her head bobbed up and down. I couldn't believe how big it was. Daddy's cock."

"Is that why you like big cocks?" Derek asked, thrusting himself a deeper into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned, rubbing her clit faster. "I like your cock. Big. And thick. You've got Daddy's cock."

While she rubbed her clit with Derek's finger, he was pumping her too, deeper than before. Almost two thirds of his cock was inside her.

"And then they fucked?" Derek asked, his voice rising.

"Yes. I'll never forget it. She got down on all fours and spread her legs. Her ass was raised up high, like a cat in heat. She looked around at him and said, 'Give it to me. Fill my twat, you fucker.' I could see her pussy, all red and glistening. And Daddy's cock was so big. I'd never seen anything so big. And he just shoved it into her. He held her by the hips and I could see it entering her, again and again. And then she put her head down, with her ass in the air, and screamed into her pillow."

"Did you watch your Mommy and Daddy cum?"

"Yeah, I stayed and watched. I watched the whole thing."

"And then what happened?"

"I went back to my room, got in my bed, and touched myself until I came. I put three fingers into my pussy and pretended it was Daddy."

Derek stopped thrusting and pushed Colette up with his strong arms. She was now sitting up, facing his feet, reverse cowgirl style.

"Now you're in control," Derek said. "You decide how deep I go. And how fast. Take it as slow as you want."

She started to raise and lower herself on his shaft. Slowly. Carefully. She was getting used to taking his full thickness inside her. When she seemed to have acclimated herself, he spoke to her again.

"Did you think about your Dad that way a lot?"

Her head fell to one side. Her eyes were closed.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "All the time. I thought about him doing all those things to me. Touching me. Filling me."

"And that would make you wet?"

"Oh, God yes," she moaned. "I'd get so wet thinking about that."

She started taking Derek deeper in her pussy.

"Tell me more. Tell me everything."

She was in a trance. Talking in a faraway voice. Riding him.

"The next day, we were at the beach. Daddy and me. He was in his swim trunks and I was in my bikini. It was late afternoon and the beach was empty. We were sitting on the sand waiting for the sunset. I told him I wanted to snuggle. He told me to sit on his lap and I did. I got real close. Hugging him. It felt so good feeling his arms around me. I remember trying to sit on him so my crack touched right where his thing was. I was pretending we were doing it. I got so wet."

"Did he know what you were doing?"

"Yes," she said, with a catch in her voice. "He got hard when I did that."

"You could see his cock get hard?" Derek asked.

"Yes," she whispered. "He got so big."

Derek pressed his pelvis upward. She moaned loudly.

"What happened next?" Derek asked.

"He told me we should take off our clothes. So we could cuddle naked."

"Did you?"

"Yes, we did. We got naked."

She raised and lowered herself on his cock. It felt incredible.

"Did he touch you?"

"Yes," she breathed, lowering herself deeper onto him.

"Did you touch him?"

"Yes," she cried. "I took his thing in my hand. It was so big I couldn't get my fingers around the whole thing."

"Colette, did you fuck your Daddy?" Derek asked finally.

"Not then," she said, her voice urgent now. "Later. When I was older."

She leaned back, putting her hands on Derek's washboard stomach. She rotated her hips, rubbing her clit against his hard cock.

"Did you like fucking him," Derek asked, thrusting his cock into her.

"Ahhhhh," she cried, her body convulsing now, her fingernails digging into Derek's abs.

"Huh? Did you like feeling Daddy's cock in your tight little pussy?"

She lay her head back, bouncing on his cock, her body spasming.

"Yes...I loved it! I loved every minute of it!"

Derek raised his hips and buried his cock into her pussy. Her orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave.

"How did you do it? Huh? How did you fuck your own Daddy?"

She was leaning back, squirming and writhing, riding his hard cock.

"Just like Mommy did!" she cried. "Just like Mommy did!"

Nicole took her brother by the hand and led him to her bedroom. The reminiscing about their childhood had stirred a passion in both of them. They moved purposefully to the bed. There was no hesitation, no uncertainty. They knew exactly what to do.

She pulled the blanket and top sheet off the bed, leaving only the fitted sheet. Pierre got on the bed and lay on his back with his head over the edge. His cock was pointing straight towards his head, rock hard.

Nicole walked to the edge of the bed and straddled his face. She lowered herself until her pussy met his face, her lips against his mouth. She leaned on her elbows, her breasts brushing against his torso. She kissed his skin on either side of his cock.

His tongue tasted her wetness. It was a hot, musky scent, and it made his cock swell. She took his swelling cock into her mouth and her tongue caressed it.

He pressed his tongue deep in her pussy and then pulled out to flick her clit. She took him deep into her throat, swallowing him.

His tongue explored, even savored, her dripping wet pussy. All the tricks, the techniques, the go to moves that made her cum the hardest came back to him. It was like they were teenagers all over again.

What he was doing to her pussy felt so incredible, she found it hard to concentrate. But she managed to give him the best blow job he'd had in years. They were in heaven.

They were both expert at giving the other what they loved the most. They had spent years practicing after all.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" Colette growled, her voice almost animalistic.

She was on all fours on the bed, her legs spread wide. Her back was arched and her butt was raised high. Derek could see her pussy was bright pink and glistening.

Derek approached her on his knees. His cock was fully erect. She turned and looked at it lustfully, licking her lips.

"You ready to take my big cock in your twat, bitch?" he asked, echoing her father.

"Fuck yeah, Daddy," she moaned. "I think you're gonna give it to me whether I'm ready or not."

He positioned himself so he was close behind her. He took is rock hard cock in his hand and rubbed the head on her wet pussy.

"Oh, yeah," he breathed. "I'm gonna fill you up, you fucking slut."

She put her head down on the pillow, her ass still up in the air.

"C'mon Daddy. Give it to me. Fill my twat, you fucker."

Derek put his big cock head against her hole and thrust.

"Aiyeee!" she cried, as it popped inside her.

With his hand on her hips, he started to pump her. Steady, rhythmic strokes that went steadily deeper. She was rocking her hips in unison with his thrusts. She wanted it. She wanted all of him.

He felt so good inside her. Filling her. Spreading her. She wanted all of him inside her.

"Put it in me," she moaned. "I want it all!"

She was so tight around his cock. He was spreading her pussy so much.

"You sure?" he panted.

She looked back at him with fire in her eyes.

"I said I want you to fuck me, Daddy! So fucking fuck me!"

He buried himself inside her, bottoming out. She let out an animalistic scream. He pumped her, rocking his pelvis, rubbing her clit. Her orgasm was all-consuming, her body shaking. He thrust deeply and held it there, feeling a bolt of electricity shoot through his body. He exploded deep inside her tight, wet pussy.

When he finally came to, he looked to see how she was doing. She was still moaning into her pillow. He pressed his body onto hers, covering her like a blanket.

Nicole was close to coming. Her brother had started to suck her clit and that always drove her mad. She sucked his cock harder as her orgasm approached. Her body bucked. She pressed her pussy against his mouth. She moaned. The vibration felt wonderful on his cock.

"I'm gonna come, Nikki!" he managed to say.

She used her tongue to tickle underneath the head, just the way he liked it. She used her hands to massage his balls and finger his hole. That always made him cum the hardest.

He thrust his cock so it went deep in her throat, causing her to gag. Then he quickly pulled it out of her mouth and started pumping it with his fist.

"What are you...?" she managed to ask.

He just grimaced and pumped his cock faster, the head inches from her face. He grabbed a handful of her hair, holding her head still.

"Wait...What" she said, confused. She hadn't cum yet. She hadn't finished.

She tried to turn away but it was too late. A ribbon of cum laced her forehead and across her eye to her cheek. He growled as a second stream splattered her other cheek. She felt the warm, sticky fluid drip over her eyelashes and down her face.

As the morning sun began to paint the Parisian sky, Derek spread the curtains on the French doors. He was dressed in slacks and a shirt. Colette was sleeping in the bed, her nude body partially covered by the white top sheet. Derek moved a room service tray from the desk to the bed.

The aroma from two freshly brewed cafés au lait wafted through the room.

Colette stirred. She rolled onto her back and watched him as he prepared plate with a croissant, a pad of butter, and some marmalade on a plate and placed it next to her. She pulled herself up to lean against the headboard, clutching the sheet to her chest.

"What time is it," she asked, her voice a bit husky from the night's revelries.

"A bit past six," Derek replied. "Here, have a sip. If your headache is anything like mine, this'll help."

"Thanks," she said simply as she took the coffee cup in her two hands.

"I should probably get back to my hotel," she said, glancing up at Derek.

"I figured as much," he said. "Here's a robe. I laid out your clothes over there by the bathroom."

She took another sip of her coffee and sat on the side of the bed to put on the robe. She stood up, picked up her clothes, and stepped into the bathroom.

Derek took his camera to his laptop and fiddled with it. Moments later, she came out of the bathroom wearing her dress from the night before.

"Help me with the zipper?" she asked simply.

He moved in behind her and zipped up the dress.

"You truly are a beautiful woman. I had fun last night."

She turned to face him.

"I had fun too," she said. "A lot of fun."

He took her hand and in it placed a memory chip.

"The photos," he said. "They're yours. Do with them what you will."

"Did they turn out okay?" she asked.

"Quite good," he said, sincerely. "I actually thought about submitting a few of them to my editor for my Paris assignment. I think he'd like them."

"Why don't you?" she asked.

"I wouldn't," he said. "Unless you were up for it."

Colette thought about this a moment.

"Can you tell it's me?"

"Not in the ones I want to use," he said. "Just a silhouette of a hot model in front of the Eiffel Tower at night."

"A hot model, huh?" she answered, pleased.

"That's right."

"Then I'm in," she smiled.

"Great. I can't guarantee they'll get published but you'll definitely get paid for the session. You just need to sign a release and give me your address. I'll send you the check."

"A check, huh?" she smiled.

"Yep," he smiled back. "You're officially a professional model. Congrats."

She raised to her tip toes and kissed him on the lips.

"Thanks for giving me the chance."

"My pleasure," he said with a twinkle in his eye.

On the street, Derek was seeing Colette to her cab. She got in and he closed the car door. She rolled down the window and looked at him.

"You know," she said, "anytime you need a model..."

He touched her on the shoulder.

"I'll keep that in mind," he said.

He touched her cheek softly.

"Don't let him hit you," Derek said softly. "No woman should have to take that."

She smiled at him wistfully.

"Hotel Le Clef," he called to the driver and watched as the cab receded into the early morning light.

Derek turned and walked along the Avenue d'lena towards Thomas Jefferson Square. His head was spinning as he thought about the events of the last few hours. He had had an amazing night, one he would not soon forget. But he worried about what it might mean for his relationship with Nicole.

Nicole. What was her night like, he thought to himself. Did she and her brother rediscover the passion of their youth? And what if they did, he mused. I'm not in a position to point fingers.

Nicole was in the kitchen making breakfast when Pierre ambled in. She was dressed in her silk robe, her auburn hair wrapped in a bun on her head. Pierre wore just his black briefs. He walked behind her, grabbing her ass as he headed to get a coffee cup.

Nicole started and gave him a look showing her displeasure.

"Salaud..." she muttered."

"I slept great thank you," he said as he poured his coffee. "Nothing like a sweaty fuck to relax the mind."

She went to the cupboard to get two plates.

"For the record, we didn't fuck," she said.

"Right," he nodded, "we did every else but we did not officially fuck. I stand corrected."

She gave him another look.

"What, don't tell me you didn't love it," he went on. "You were screaming your bloody head off."

"Well, I'm glad one of us enjoyed it," she said, curtly.

"Don't give me that," he scoffed. "You got exactly what you wanted."

She turned to face him.

"Oh, I did, did I? And what is that exactly?"

He took a sip of his coffee.

"You got to do everything you wanted, without actually fucking. You're still pure."

"Oh, get off it" she said, filling the plate with eggs and vegetables.

"Come on!" he said, his voice rising. "You got to suck your big brother's big cock just like old times."

She put the plate in front of him with disgust.

"Don't flatter yourself," she said icily.

"What is this?" he asked. "What the hell did I do?"

She stood with a hand on her hip. She pointed at him with the spatula.

"It's what you always do. You treat me like shit."

"What are you talking about?"

"You're welcome for the eggs," she said, turning back to the stove.

"I was about to thank you," he protested. "What bug got up your ass?"

She transferred the food from the sauté pan to her plate.

"Huh?" he continued. "Are you on the rag, or something?"

She glowered at him.

"You're such a pig," she said, shaking her head.

"Jesus, Nicole. Knock it off. I get enough of that at home."

Nicole turned and looked at him.

"Well, maybe it's you. Did that ever occur to you?"

"What are you... Nikki, come on! We had a good night last night. Why ruin it?"

She sat at the table and looked out the window. He reached over and tried to cop a feel.

She jerked away, giving him a dirty look.

"Whatever I did, I'm sorry," he said. "Whatever you didn't get that wanted, I apologize."

She looked at her plate and shook her head.

"What? Wasn't it good last night? Didn't you like doing soixante-neuf the way we used to? I certainly liked it. Licking your delicious pussy. Sucking your clit and making you moan. Don't tell you didn't like that. Hmmm? The way I fucked you with my tongue? The way I went really deep with my tongue."

She squirmed a bit in her seat.

"You liked that, didn't you?" he continued. "I could tell. You got so fucking wet. You always get so fucking wet."

She looked him dead in the eye.

"Why did do it?" she said, disbelieving.

"Why'd I do what?" he asked.

"Grab my hair and cum in my face? What was that about?"

He looked perplexed.

"I don't know, I thought you'd like it."

"You thought I'd like it?"

"Sure," he answered. "A lot of women like it."

"Being degraded like that? No woman I know likes that."

"Lot of women like it," he stammered.

"In porn, maybe. Not in real life. It's your thing. It's what you like. To treat women like shit."

He looked down at his plate.

"It's you, Pierre. You have this...thing with women. I see it in the way you treat Collette. And the way you treat me. There's no respect. There's no decency. Face it. You're a pig."

He looked at her, his eyes hard and cold.

"That's the thanks I get? For all the love I showed you? All those nights..."

"What?" she interrupted. "Coming in my room at night when you wanted to get off? Slipping under my covers, your cock all hard from stroking yourself? 'Oh, Nicky, you have to give me a blow job or I'll go crazy! You have to let me fuck your tits or I'm go mad!' I sucked your cock every night for I don't know how long! I drank more of your cum than I drank water!"

"But you said you liked it," he protested. "You said it made you feel like a woman to take me in your mouth. To swallow me. You said you loved it."

"I liked the attention!" she exclaimed. "I liked that you thought I was attractive! I was an insecure young girl! You took advantage of that so you could get your rocks off!"

He stood up and wiped his mouth with a napkin and threw it down on the table.

"So this is your little Me Too moment, is it? Take your frustrations out on your big brother for not worshipping you all the time. What are you, jealous? Jealous because I'm married now? Because I'm not yours exclusively? Well grow up, little sister. Life is full of disappointments."

She let out a deep sigh.

"You think I'm jealous of Collette?" she asked. "I don't envy her. I pity her."

As Derek reached front door of Nicole's building, he looked up towards her window. He wondered if she was there and, if she was, what he'd say to her when he saw her. Just then, the door to her building opened. It was Pierre. He brushed past Derek, barely acknowledging him.

"Bonne chance," he said sarcastically, as he passed.

Derek wondered what that was all about and headed inside.

He knocked on the door lightly. In a moment, it opened. Nicole was standing in her silk robe, her hair gathered on her head. Derek always loved her hair that way. She had no make up on and looked like she may have been crying. Yet, Derek thought he had never looked lovelier.