Strangers on a Space Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!" she said, bucking against him. She grabbed the back of his neck and pressed his face against her shoulder. "Just like that! Keep fucking me like that!"

He bucked back against her weight, wondering how he had managed not to explode inside her yet. She took his hand and sucked on the fingers that he had used on her. That alone had almost pushed him over the edge, but he held on, knowing she would also be soon to come. He could read this complete stranger better than any woman he had ever been with. Suddenly, he stood and she latched her legs around him. He spun her around and laid her on her back, her ass half-hanging off of the bench.

His cock never came out of her.

He gave it to her the way she had given it to him: more of a grinding motion than a full-on thrust. The face she made was insanely cute. She lifted her legs and bent them at the knees. He took one of her breasts in one hand, her thigh in the other. He found himself throwing his head back, trying his hardest not to come.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Right there!"

Chad caught a glimpse of her eyes rolling into the back of her head just as the eyelids closed. She shuddered beneath him, coming hard against his cock. It may have been his imagination, but he could almost swear he felt her get even wetter. She bit her lip, again trying not to be too loud. She failed.

She suddenly withdrew her legs and pushed him off of her with her feet. He was confused, almost hurt, at why she would shove him away without any warning, but as he watched her quickly rearrange herself, he knew what she had in mind.

Lisa couldn't believe what this man drove her to do. She sat up before him and grabbed him by the ass with both hands and guided his cock directly into her mouth. Something possessed her then, a previously absent desire to taste herself. She licked her own wetness off of him, then mouth-fucked his cock. Her hands still on his ass, she guided him to gently buck his hips. Once again she relished how vocal he was. It was infectious; she found herself moaning, too, at least as well as one could with a mouthful of cock. She reached between his legs and cradled his balls. That's when he lost it.

A stream of come filled her mouth and the man convulsed. It was amazing how much he had come, even more amazing how she wasn't turned off by the taste, but he came again, this time forcing the initial blast to spill around the head of his cock and spatter her breasts. She continued to squeeze his balls with one hand and wrapped the other hand around his cock, milking it into her mouth. That she could be so dirty with this man made her horny all over again.

"Jesus!" he all but shouted.

She let the rest of his come spill out of her mouth and onto her breasts and smiled up at him. She wiped her lips off with the back of her hand.

He grabbed her beneath her armpits and lifted her to a standing position. He then did what Dan would be far too prude to do after a blowjob: he kissed her, full on with tongue. Then he guided her to sit down. He lowered himself to his knees and went down on her until she came again.

* * *

Chad had never been so tired after sex. The pull of Earth's gravity added to the effect, but not unpleasantly. It felt good to be so worn out by something so great. There was nothing quite like the way an Earth girl felt. They were heavier, which meant they were able to generate a more natural amount of pressure. Of course, few Earth girls were as tall as supermodels, and not all of his favorite sexual positions were practical on his home planet, either.

But if his sudden affair was any indication, it wasn't the position that mattered. He and his new lover ended up in an awkward one, actually. Had there been any time to think before they did it, they might have aligned themselves lengthwise with the cabin, rather than across its width. His neck was bent because his head was propped up against his seat, while his legs were propped up on her seat. Yet, it was still good to feel her weight against his body. It was a real weight.

"By the way," he said. "My name's Chad."

She laughed. "Lisa."

Chad looked out the window. They had descended beneath the clouds. Soon they would reach Earth.

"I guess the gremlins are gone now."

"I hope so."

He wanted to ask her: What is this? Is it a one-time thing or can we see more of each other?

But he was afraid to question it, afraid to chase it away by talking about it. Instead, he resolved to let it be. He was more than willing to follow it wherever it led him. They were on their way to Earth, where they could be together, where their official lovers could never go. And they would have to make this trip every two to three months.

###

12