Strangers on a Train Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreaddies
dreaddies
16 Followers

It comes as no surprise then that when Sofia finally turned 18, she quickly left the strict confines of her parent's oppressive rule and moved into a small flat in the young trendy neighborhood of El Raval. There she practiced her sketching by day, quickly realizing she was adept at coming up with creative clothing designs. She finally had a chance to nurture the talent her parent's forced her to neglect for so long. By night, she worked in one of the hip bars that dot the area, finding a group like minded, artistic friends.

One night, after a long shift, Sofia found herself sitting amongst friends enjoying a lively conversation over bottles of Sidra. She knew most of the faces and names in the convivial group, but there was one unfamiliar face she couldn't take her eyes off of.

Joaquim, was older, in his early 30's, with the appearance of a well travelled vagabond filled with worldly experiences. His dark narrow eyes, permanent scruff, and disheveled hair heightened his mysterious air and was further complimented by his uniform of a dark, loose, partially buttoned shirts well worn slim fitting jeans, and distressed boots. His persona oozed sexual confidence, and his charm and ease with conversation backed up that characteristic. He too was a painter, his work hanging in galleries from New York, to London, to Tokyo. And most importantly, on that night at that bar, over numerous bottles of Sidra, he was drawn to the young face sitting across the table.

As nighttime slipped into morning, the group of friends dispersed, admitting defeat to the new day's sun. Only two remained at the abandoned table, Sofia and Joaquim.

"So, I suppose you need to go home now, no?" Joaquim offered while effortlessly rolling a cigarette, his strong fingers working delicately, the remark existing somewhere between a question and a challenge. Although he had been drinking all night, there was no hint of it in his already gravely voice. He brought the cigarette to his lips, lighting it with match from the booklet left on the table and waited for a response. When Sofia hesitated, he was quick to continue: "C'mon, I know a place to get a cup of coffee and the fluffiest tortilla you've ever tasted. Let's go."

Sofia followed him through the hot narrow streets, which were beginning to sizzle in the morning summer sun, tired but excited for the possibility, listening as he talked, he regaled her with tales of his travels. There was something magnetic about Joaquim and although they had just met, at that moment, she would have followed him anywhere. However, when they arrived at the narrow doorway on a back street, Sofia was a bit surprised.

"Wait, where are we?" she asked when she finally did speak. She has been listening so intently, enraptured by his voice, that she hadn't actually said anything in several minutes.

"We're here," he replied with a Hemmingway like succinctness as he opened the door and walked up the steps. Sofia stood there confused wondering what she had gotten herself into, but her natural curiosity paired with her animalistic attraction to her new companion got the better of her. And, so when Joaquim impatiently asked, "Are you coming?" Sofia just smiled and scurried up the steps.

The pair passed through a heavy set of wooden doors at the top of the steps and stepped into a large, sparsely decorated apartment. The room itself was old and elegant, many of the original moldings and features kept in tact hearkening back to a time when architecture was art and builders we true artisans. The white walls were mostly undecorated in the traditional sense, but countless canvasses in all sates of completion were propped up against them—a visual insight into Joaquim's process as an artist. Furniture, mostly comprised of antiques in various states of disrepair, paint splattered and threadbare, was arranged haphazardly, scattered throughout the great room, mostly functioning as a place for Joaquim to toss his worn shirts.

"I thought you said we were going to get breakfast?'

"We are," he answered as he led Sofia to the kitchen. "I promised you coffee and the fluffiest tortilla you've ever had, did I not?" he continued, not waiting for a response adding, "So, I will make it for you."

Sofia watched Joaquim work, cracking eggs, chopping vegetables, peeling and boiling potatoes. He was confidant in his motions, and seemed to barely be paying attention to what he was doing. His effortless skills allowed him to maintain conversation with Sofia, talking to her about art, praising some contemporaries, diminishing others, offering opinions and criticisms with a charming sense of arrogance that only a slightly narcissistic artist could get away with. And, Sofia was mesmerized. She lapped up every word.

He slid the dish in the oven, "Let's go sit on the couch, we have to wait 30 minutes before we can eat. Besides, I want to make sure you've really worked up an appetite."

They entered the adjacent room and found a seat on a sofa that was in relatively decent shape. Joaquim took this opportunity to learn more about Sofia, simultaneously allowing her the opportunity to speak and proving he wasn't completely self-obsessed. Sofia began to come out of her shell. Below Joaquim's coarse exterior she found an empathetic listener and it wasn't long before she was telling him all about her repressed upbringing, her dreams to create art, and even a little bit about her good friend, Yasmin. Perhaps the countless drinks she had consumed throughout the night had skewed her judgment, or, maybe it was this new power dynamic she was experiencing—afterall, she had become quite adept at using her sharp mind and sexuality to control situations, while here she was infatuated with the man in front of her, unable to manipulate in the way she had become accustomed—but she felt that she could open up to Joaquim. Within 15 minutes she had revealed that she had never been with a man.

"Never?" Joaquim parroted with an arch of the eyebrow.

"Never," she echoed.

Although not sure who had actually moved, somehow they found themselves sitting closer to one another than they had realized as if there was gravitational force at work. Joaquim reached his hand and brushed Sofia's soft cheek. His hand was strong and rough, slightly calloused from his work, but as he had demonstrated when first rolling the cigarette and then again in the kitchen, delicate and nimble when needed. The tiny hair on Sofia's arms stood up from his electric touch and she reached up placing her soft supple hand over his, holding him there wanting to prolong the sensation. Their eyes closed and their lips met. The sharp whiskers of his thick stubble pushed against her face, the sandpaper texture causing some pain initially, but reminding Sofia of her partner's masculinity. The acrid remnants of tobacco and alcohol lingered on his breath as their tongues explored each other's mouths and Sofia inhaled his deep musky scent. She too, still tasted of alcohol, but somehow her breath seemed sweet to Joaquim.

A fire started burning in Sofia's body and she could feel juices beginning to accumulate on the lips of her young pussy. In that moment she knew more than anything she had ever known before, exactly what she wanted. She broke the kiss and pulled back allowing her space to lift the flimsy tank top she had been wearing over her head. Her gravity defying breasts sprang free with gentle bounce from their cotton confines, erect nipples pointing ever so slightly upwards. Joaquim momentarily marveled at her perfection, soaking in the vision before him, finally cupping her breast in his hand and drawing the nipple into his salacious mouth. Ever so gently, he rolled the hard nipple around with this tongue, lightly applying pressure with his lips.

Without warning, Joaquim grabbed Sofia by the waist, lifting her so that she could sit on his lap, her long denim clad legs straddling him as he continued to patiently and purposefully explore her breast with both mouth and hands. Sofia tilted her head back, reveling in his touch, her hands in his tousled hair. She could feel Joaquim's cock growing in his jeans so she began to grind against it. She rocked and gyrated, allowing the silky fabric of her panties to rub back and for the over her clit. Joaquim continued fondling her impossible globes as his cock twitched under her movements sandwiched between his button fly and stomach.

She couldn't take it anymore, she had to see it, she had to touch it, she needed it. She slid down Joaqium's body planting kisses along his hairy chest and down over his stomach. Her hand went to his fly, first resting on his lap, feeling his size through his jeans. She teasingly clenched her hand around the outline of his manhood noticing the warmth through the fabric. She moved her hand up and down over the bulge and Joaquim squirmed slightly from her touch. Mercifully, she began to undo the buttons on his fly, one by one until his stiff cock could spring free, offering the opportunity for a sigh of relief to escape his lips. Sofia slid his pants down while admiring the real life hard cock just inches from her face. She stared at it taking in its size and features. It was not as long as the ones she had seen pictures of, but appeared to be as wide, if not wider, the head hidden within the folds of what Sofia would later learn to be foreskin.

"Go ahead, beautiful," he encouraged. "Touch it."

Sofia reached forward and let her finger wrap around the mighty girth in front of her. My god he was thick. She could barely get her hand around the base.

"Now stroke it, move your hand up and down. That's right...mmmmm...just like that."

Sofia obediently followed his instructions, enamored with the appendage she was grasping. As she stroked , the foreskin pulled back revealing the large spongy head already glistening with his clear precum. Her pussy once again flooded at the sight, panties soaked inside her tight jeans. Subconsciously, she licked her lips.

"Do you want to taste it?"

Sofia nodded in affirmation still moving her hand up and down his length. Then, sticking her tongue out she leaned in and let the tip make contact with the tiny pool of precum collecting by Joaquim's urethra. It was salty, but sweet and immediately she wanted more. Holding his massive member in one hand she licked up and down the span, stopping at the head to collect whatever fluid appeared between strokes. "Mmmmm," she hummed demonstrating she was enjoying the taste finally getting the answer to one of her teenage ponderings.

"Now, take it in your mouth"

A conflicting mixture of eagerness and nervousness overtook Sofia. She wanted to feel her lips wrap around his hardness, but she couldn't fathom fitting the preposterous circumference in her mouth. But, this is what she had been fantasizing about, what she had been thinking about all those nights when she and Yasmin were alone in that big house, touching themselves.

She pulled back the foreskin, once again exposing his large sensitive head and then opened her jaw wide imagining she must look like a snake about to consume it's pray that she had once seen in a documentary. She managed to get her mouth around the bulbous head, letting is rest on her tongue as she breathed through her nose. The ridges of her tongue moved against the delicate underside making Joaquim groan in pleasure.

"That's a good girl... Now deeper. Can you take more?"

Sofia's pussy was pulsating now, her panties drenched, she could feel the wetness spreading towards her jeans. Something she had never felt before took over, she wanted nothing more than to please this man. Sofia took a deep breath and slowly began to lower her head further and further down Joaquim's shaft, stretching and filling her mouth more than she thought possible before finally gagging. The action forced her to relinquish his slobbery cock and she puled away rapidly, eyes filled with water, saliva on her face.

"That's ok, you will learn," he smiled back.

At that moment, the timer in the kitchen beeped. "Oh fuck," laughed Joaquim, his hard cock still standing tall covered in Sofia's spit. "The tortilla! I completely forgot!"

Naked, Joaquim rose to his feet, Sofia still sitting on the floor at the foot of the sofa, and hurried off to the kitchen. After a few moments he returned, his fat cock now hanging soft, holding two plates with what as promised looked like the fluffiest tortilla Sofia had ever seen. However, at that moment, Sofia had absolutely no interest in the expertly crafted breakfast in front of her, which became abundantly clear to Joaquim who had come to sudden stop upon returning. There, he took in the view of Sofia laying back on the couch, fully undressed, knees up and legs apart, with two of her fingers methodically rubbing her extremely wet pussy.

"I'm sorry," she teased. "But, I just couldn't wait. I want to feel you inside me so bad. I've been wanting this for so long. I'm ready."

Joaquim dropped the plates, ignoring the cacophonous crash that echoed through the cavernous apartment, rushed over stroking his cock back to life, eyes transfixed on the wanton vision. Although Joaquim had had his share of women, this felt different. This young woman was sex incarnate, every inch of her body made to give and receive pleasure. How could a woman whose every pore radiated sexuality have never been with a man? At that moment he knew he would never want to let her go.

"Fuck me Joaquim. I want you to be my first."

Joaquim didn't need any more encouragement and as he arrived he lowered his naked body, propping himself up on his elbows, allowing his hand to rummage through the long disheveled strands of Sofia's straight black hair, pressing his face to hers, and he began to kiss Sofia with a fervor he had never experienced before. He wanted her as badly as she wanted him. She needed to feel his pulsating girth inside her and he needed to feel her tight, wet walls dilate and constrict around him. With one hand, he reached down to guide his swollen head towards Sofia's dripping entrance. He rested his head against her splayed lips before applying a gentle amount of pressure allowing the head slip inside her.

"Ahhh," cried Sophia. This wasn't the first time she had felt something inside of her—both she and Yasmin had explored the depths of her teenage womanhood with their small feminine fingers, but now, with just the head, Joaquim barely inside her, she had never felt this full before.

"I won't hurt you, I promise, "Jaoquim sputtered in broken pieces between kisses, removing himself from her just as slowly as he had entered, her lips clinging to him not wanting to relinquish their vice grip. Sofia immediately felt an emptiness that could only be understood in diametric opposition to the fullness she had felt just seconds earlier. Joaquim sensed her yearning and again pushed his expansive head past her petals this time allowing himself to sink in a bit further, stretching Sofia wider than she thought possible. He held his position, allowing Sofia to dilate and adjust in order to accommodate him. Again he slowly withdrew and again Sofia clamped down refusing to feel empty. Joaquim's cock was now slick with Sofia's abundant secretions and he only waited a second before easing himself back in, mustering all the patience and self-control he could manage not to jam himself in with one forceful stroke. They repeated this dance several more times until finally, after what felt like a lifetime, Joaquim was able to rest his entire length inside of Sofia's virgin tunnel.

Now entirely full, Sofia's walls clenched down on Joaquim's invader, an uncontrollable rush taking over her young body. She convulsed around him as wave after wave radiated from the point where the two lovers were connected, her breath short and fast as she experienced her first orgasm of the night without even moving.

He held there, kissing Sofia, letting her regain whatever little composure she was capable of at this point, before slowly gyrating his hips and grinding his pelvis against her sensitive button. Sofia appreciated her gentle lover and moaned against his kisses approvingly. Continuing his circular motions, Joaquim began to pull back from Sofia, adding a subtle in and out movement to grinding. Each stroke allowed Joaquim to pull back more and more, his cock gleaming with her endless flow of fluids. Before long he was rhythmically working his entirety, allowing just the head to remain before diving back in to grind against her again. His strokes were long and disciplined, forceful in their apparent passion but never jagged or rough.

Never fully recovering from the initial earthquake of her first orgasm, Sofia's body was overcome with tremor after tremor as she allowed Joaquim to enter her again and again. Her spasms rode his rhythms, their bodies in concert, her mind disassociating from her body.

Nestled deep inside of her, Joaquim used his strong hands to adjust their position. He sat up, legs in front of him while Sofia's legs wrapped around his lean torso. His hands perfectly encapsulated the curvature of her backside and he began to push and pull Sofia back and forth. Sofia lunged forward, throwing her arms around him for support as her breasts pressed again him, sandwiched between their sweaty bodies. He rocked her more forcefully now encouraged by the feel of her skin against his.

Joaquim could feel the familiar tightening coming on. He knew he was firmly in control and although right on the brink of eruption, he didn't want to release his seed quite yet. Sofia seemed to be reaching the peak of another wave and he wanted to let it crash over her.

"Oh my god... fuckkk... Yesss... Yesss... YESSSSSSSS!" Sofia's body jerked as she completely lost control, overcome by the intensity of her orgasm.

Now was Joaquim's moment. He lifted Sofia off his impaling member, her sex still twitching and quivering with the spasms of her powerful orgasm, and released a furious torrent of cum in the air. Spurt after spurt splashing on the two entangled lovers, the painter now being painted.

Once again, their lips found one another, this time replacing the animalistic fervor with gentle passion.

"Thank you for not cumming inside me," Sofia whispered acknowledging Joaquim's ability to maintain his wherewithal during such a heated moment. "And thank you for being you," she added before the two collapsed into a sweaty heap to enjoy a well deserved rest.

-----

For the next six years Joaquim and Sofia continued their torrid relationship constantly exploring not only one another's bodies, but one another's psychologies as well. They learned how to please each other, pushing each other's boundaries, continually expanding their repertoire of techniques and predilections. However, as with many artists, the couple fought as passionately as the fucked, sometimes leading to long separations that inevitably led to incredible make up sex. And, although at some point in the relationship Joaquim had proposed to Sofia, as time passed the fights became more frequent. Of course they still loved each other, but when Sofia, who truly believed she and Joaquim would eventually be together forever, but who also had never left Europe, was offered a position in a PhD program in New York, she couldn't pass it up.

dreaddies
dreaddies
16 Followers
12