Strangers on a Train Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreaddies
dreaddies
16 Followers

Just then, we heard someone coming up the trail and I froze. I don't know why—maybe it was the my childhood memories of sneaking around the place coming back to me, but something came over me and I instinctively thought we should get out of the way and hide.

"Quick," I whispered our lips separating, her fragile hand still embracing my hard cock. "Let's get behind these bushes."

It must have seemed absurd to her, but for some reason she went along with it and we ducked behind a nearby cluster of bushes so that were out of site. Quietly, we observed as a young couple emerged form the trail and came to a stop no more than a hundred feet from us. They couldn't have been older than twenty, both lean and covered in tattoos and sharing a joint. I thought about getting up, seeing as we obviously weren't going to get busted, an idea, which the longer we sat there, the more ridiculous it seemed. But, something told me to sit still and wait.

We watched as the guy brought joint to his lips and took a long pull, the ember at the end burning bright red as he inhaled. As he did this, the girl, sunk to her knees in front of him and began to unbuckle the belt that was holding up his cut off denim shorts. Now, I had seen plenty of pornos featuring huge dicks or "monster cocks" and frankly, I knew that even compared to a lot of those guys, I was no slouch, but as she slid down is his shorts, the biggest cock I had ever seen began to emerge—a baseball bat practically hanging to his knees, still soft.

"Fuck," Sofia whispered. "He's huge... god, I wonder what it would feel like to have that inside me."

The girl, however, seemed unfazed by his mass and drew the giant head into her mouth as she started to stroke the outrageously long and thick shaft, her little white hands not even coming close to closing around the whole circumference. Seconds later, we watched, mesmerized as his cock expanded, filling with blood, protruding at least a foot from his youthful, narrow body. One of his giant hands found her head and he grabbed her by her messy blond hair forcing her down on his impressive appendage. Not even a quarter of the way down, the girl began choking, before finally being allowed to pull her mouth off of him and gasp for air.

"Yeah, girl," the guy said the guy in between pulls of the still lit joint. "You like that big dick, don't you?"

I noticed Sofia's tunic had wriggled up above her hips and a hand had pulled aside her bikini bottoms so she could rub her already very wet pussy. Taking my eyes off the young couple momentarily, I watched as Sofia bit her lip, sinking her fingers into her dripping slit.

"Mmmm," she groaned, eyes transfixed as the young girl did everything she could to fit as much of that monster into her pretty little mouth. Finally, after several failed attempts to swallow even half of that giant cock, the young girl stood back up still jerking his massive meat in her tiny hand as he helped her out of her bikini, exposing even more tattooed flesh and a pair of perky little breasts capped with hard little pink nipples. The guy grabbed her by the hips spinning her around and she instantly bent at the waist and placing her hands on her ankles. He ran his long fingers along her bald slit before sliding two in, finger fucking her to get her ready for the imminent assault on her tiny pussy. He kneeled behind her and placed his mouth against her puckered little asshole as his fingers violated her rapacious, wet hole.

Sofia fingers mimicked the guy's as she slid them in and out of her own dripping snatch. Her free hand had found its way into my swimsuit again and was jerking my cock as we both continued to watch the lascivious scene that was unfolding before us. I slid my suit down so that Sofia could have better access, her motions almost subconscious at this point, pumping my cock, but her eyes completely glued on the couple.

"Let's join, them baby," Sofia sighed causing me to tense up momentarily at the surprise of her words. It was one thing to watch, but I had everything I wanted right here and had no interest in sharing.

"I don't know, Sofia, I'm not sure I'm into it," I whispered back still enjoying her hand's attentions. "I rather just watch with you from right here. Is that ok?

"OK, silly," she teased in return, her gaze on the couple breaking momentarily so she could look at me. "But, you're going to have to fuck me while we watch," she added her familiar wicked smile once again gracing her flawless face.

Not even bothering to remove her bottoms, the material still pulled to the side, Sofia moved to her hands and knees and crawled in front of me, the two round orbs of her ass cheeks spread apart revealing her dripping lips and tiny puckered rosebud. I lined myself up behind her and pushed my tip against her opening, sinking in to the base as her warmth engulfed me.

From this position both Sofia and I could see the young couple and we watched as the guy impaled the girl—still grabbing her ankles—with his entire length. A primal, animalistic scream escaped her lips, as she took every inch of him. He grabbed her hips, repeatedly slamming himself into the girl's overstuffed pussy. Her screams continued as he grunted brutishly. This wasn't lovemaking in the slightest; this was pure, unbridled fucking.

Our eyes fixated on the assault taking place so close by, Sofia reached her hand between her legs, her fingers finding her erect clit, and started rubbing herself in furious circles. I drove my cock into her steaming sex, her bountiful ass bouncing against my stomach with each thrust. Sofia pushed back, meeting me with matched force.

The young man continued his impassioned onslaught, the girl filling the air with an endless string of guttural cries and commands. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me with that giant cock... harder...harder...HARDER! FUUUUUUUUHHHCCCCCKKKKK! Don't stop motherfucker... keep fucking me! Just like that! UUUHUHUHUHUUHUH!"

By this point, I was beyond ready to cum. We had been teasing each other all day, both building up to massive releases. Sofia started moaning louder, slipping in and out of Spanish, no longer concerned if anyone could here. "MMMM...Fóllame! Sí! Sí! Yes! Fóllame! Qué rico...fuck yes!"

Sofia began to spasm around me. I looked down, and I could see her cum splashing out around my steel rod as I speared her over and over again; her hand furiously rubbing her clit as more and more liquid escaped her twitching cunt.

"Don't stop!" Sofia commanded; one long orgasm continuing to enrapture her body, riding wave after wave, her fluids freely flowing in a constant stream.

Looking across the way, I could see the young guy finally pull is impossible prick out from the tiny girl, gaping expanse of her vagina obvious even from our distance. The girl spun back around and quickly put her mouth over the magnificent head as he stroked his massive shaft. Still stroking, he pulled her off, his hand gripping her hair and aimed his enormous torpedo at her open mouth. With one more pump, he grunted releasing and giant white arc of semen into the air. The first large spurt landed on the girl's forehead followed by several more streams that landed on her outstretched tongue.

Sofia screamed again; this time louder as her walls clamped tighter around me and her climax reached a new echelon. Freshly covered in cum, the young couple sprang up to see where the noise was coming from. Earlier I would have been worried that they'd spotted us, but at that moment I couldn't care less. Once again I was lost in Sofia, and pulling her back to me one last time, I unloaded my overfilled balls into her deepest reaches. Sweaty and satiated, I collapsed onto Sofia's back as the sticky mixture, the result of our lovemaking dripped free.

As reality drifted back into focus I looked up, realizing that the young couple, who had given us such a spectacular show, had not confronted us after hearing Sofia's scream. In fact, as I looked around, they were nowhere in sight. They must have gotten scared that they were going to get caught or something and ran off when they heard the noise. I laughed at the irony, shaking my head. "Kids," I snickered.

dreaddies
dreaddies
16 Followers
12