Strangers on a Train Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not there, sexy... put it in my ass," she pleaded.

Yasmin removed her fingers and grasped my cock, dragging the head along her along her creamy lips and guiding it towards her ready rosebud. I leaned in slowly, using my body weight to push my thick cock past her puckered hole. As tight as she was, she was also ready and I was able to sink in with one slow controlled push.

"Fuck, you feel so big in my ass," Yasmin called out with a depraved lusty tone. Still looking back over her shoulder staring at me, "Now fuck me."

I worked my shaft in and out of her tight tunnel, my large hands gripping Yasmin's narrow hips. I felt her forbidden cavity slowly relax and open for me, inviting me to pump harder. Moans turned to grunts and Yasmin began to encourage and cheer me on.

"Yes, yes, just like that. Keep going. Yes, yes, harder, harder," escaped her lips in short staccato bursts.

While still resting on my right knee, I placed my left foot alongside Yasmin's tapered torso, creating more leverage and allowing me to thrust downward with increased vigor. My full balls rocked in pendulum-like arcs with each stroke, slamming against her drooling pussy. "Fuck," I grunted. "You are so fucking tight!"

Lost in the task at hand I had barely noticed that Sofia had regained consciousness and had decided to once again join us. She sidled up behind me and wrapped her toned arms around my chest and waist, kissing the back of my neck as I pounded away at her childhood friend.

"Mmmmm... I bet she's so tight," Sofia whispered into my ear, her voice raspy with lust. "Does she feel good?"

Unable to muster up any actual words I simply groaned my affirmation causing Sofia to release a sexy giggle. Her arms slid down my body, kissing her way down my sweaty back, my cock still repeatedly plowing into Yasmin's constricting asshole. Out of my line of vision, Sofia rolled onto her back and slid her head through the space between my legs, under my rocking balls and Yasmin's gaping, open pussy like a mechanic checking the undercarriage of a car. Then, from underneath, she reached up and slid her fingers into Yasmin's sloppy, drenched pussy.

Yasmin let out a long sigh, her ecstasy taken to new heights with both of her holes being filled. I could feel Sofia's fingers against the thin membrane separating Yasmin's two entrances as her fingers worked in time with my powerful thrusts. Thick, milky secretions oozed form Yasmin's pussy coating Sofia's busy fingers. Looking back over my shoulder, I could see Sofia using her free hand to furiously rub her own sex. All three of us moaning with unmitigated pleasure.

"Aye.. Sí! Oh my god! I'm gonna cum...uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh!" Yasmin's body contorting as she screamed out warning us of the inevitable.

That was all I could handle. All the deep breathing and meditative exercises in the world couldn't keep me from cumming at this point. And, as Yasmin's body shook, overpowered by her own intense climax, I erupted, spraying stream after stream of hot semen deep into Yasmin's insides, my cock flexing and jerking with each intense burst.

I slumped forward, still buried inside Yasmin, spent and satisfied. Sofia removed her hand from her friend's dribbling pussy, covered in the thick, creamy evidence of Yasmin's massive orgasm. She reached up and removed me from her friend's ass, leaving Yasmin's hole gaping wide open and leaking with my cum. Then, as my cock softened and drooped down, my tip found Sofia's waiting lips and she proceed to suck me off, hungrily lapping and cleaning my deflated, hypersensitive member. I twitched from the intense sensation causing Sofia to giggle again, excited by her power over me.

Finally, she relinquished my used cock and flipped onto her stomach. Gripping Yasmin's hips, she raised her head so that she could bury her tongue in Yasmin's stretched open anus. I watched as she sucked my remaining cum from her friend's dilated ass, letting it coat her tongue. Once Sofia removed her mouth, Yasmin rolled over allowing Sofia to climb up her body. Their lips met and as their tongues flailed and twisted; Sofia let my cum drip from her mouth into Yasmin's as they shared the salty treat.

-----

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night in a mess of tangled naked body parts. To my right, Yasmin was fast asleep, her slim naked body partially resting on me. I looked to my right and my eyes met Sofia's. Apparently, she was also awake, a satisfied smile gracing her lips. She tilted her head and placed a soft, tender kiss on my lips.

"Mmmm," she purred. "You are incredible. Yasmin is incredible. That was incredible... wasn't it?"

I looked into her big, gold laced chocolate eyes, our lips inches apart, "Yes, baby, that was amazing. But, to be honest," I added. "I did it for you. I knew you wanted it. Don't get me wrong, it felt incredible and I was really, really turned on, but honestly, you are all I need. You know I love you, right?"

"I know, baby," Sofia smiled back before placing one more sweet kiss on my lips. Then, she closed her eyes, snuggled against me, and we both drifted back to sleep.