Strangers Sharing a Room

Story Info
They meet at conference & share a lot.
879 words
3.7
27.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MOGUY
MOGUY
2 Followers

We meet at the conference and share a quiet dinner at a very nice place. Throughout dinner there is a feeling of electricity between us. We were both attracted to each other from the start.

We go to my room kissing in the elevator as we go up. The room is drenched in the golden city lights, we can look down and see the nighttime activities, but that was just a quick glance what we wanted to see was before us.

I slowly undressed you taking my time remove each article of clothing touching, kissing and tasting as I go. Finally you stand before me in your beauty. You take your time and do the same with me. I stand there letting you do what you like as you undress me.

I lead you over to a big chair and have you sit down; I place your legs over the padded arms and kneel before you. I deeply inhale your scent; mmmm I want to taste you. I kiss and suck on your mound as I work my way to you clit.

You were so wet as I tasted your juices. I ran my tongue up and down your lips over your clit. mmm you tasted so good. I put my hands under your ass, raise you to my mouth, and plunged my tongue deep into you.

I sat there licking and sucking your pussy. I felt your fingers in my hair, hearing your breathing as I enjoyed drinking you in, my face is wet with you, I would not stop until I know that you had enjoyed my actions as much as I had in doing them. I feel your muscles tighten and contract, I sense a frenzied need to continue, stop, and go faster all at once your moaning and breathing reach a peak and your body relaxes in my hands.

I stand up and you can see pre cum dripping from me. You take me in your hands and let it drip on to your tongue. Then you suck as much out as you can, stand and kiss me deeply. You take my hand and lead me to the bed where we continue our passion.

As I stood up my pre-cum was streaming for the tip of my cock. You caught it and let some pool in the palm of your hand. One hand on my cock you lick the pre-cum off of your hand "mmmm so thick and salty" You sucked as much as you could from my cock, trying to get all the clear sticky goodness you could for me.

We went over to the bed and I asked if you trusted me. You said yes, I took four silk ties and tie your wrists and ankles to the bed coroners. Soft candlelight and music set the room now. As you lay there I start massaging your body with warm oil. Rubbing it in deeply to your legs, arms and all areas away from your hot zones. Finally, I dripped oil on your right breast and worked the oil in, pulling and rubbing your breast and nipple. Your breast swelled and the nipple begged for attention. I paid the same respects to your other until it was full and beautiful. Gently biting they undersides of your breasts and sucking on those beautiful nipples.

Moving between your legs I brought out a razor and shaving cream and proceeded to shave you mound and pussy clean. Slowly taking my time to do a good job fingering you as I went to keep you on the edge teasing you. Taking you to the edge but not allowing you to cum. You were so wet between your legs after my shaving you. I licked and sucked your slick clean pussy. I said now "we match both of us are smooth and hairless".

I put a big pillow under your ass, knelt between your legs, and held my cock in my hand. I used it like a tool on you rubbing it up and down your pussy. Slipping myself in just a bit and back out. You raised your hips and wanted me to drive my cock deep into you. I looked into your eyes as I slowly sank my cock into your sopping wet pussy The feeling was so magnificent. Our bodies flowed together as I pushed in and your hips thrust forward to take me as deep as I could go into you. We both stayed very still, I could feel you gripping me and then I slowly started moving just a little in and out. Very slowly, very small movements, until I was all the way out and slowly back in again.

Our breathing became quicker and the thrusting of our bodies' beck came faster and faster. My hips were moving quickly going deep until we grind together. Harder and faster, the smells, sounds lustful need and passion. Your moaning and the tensing of your body with orgasm was so rewarding to see that I thrust forward and filled your pussy with my cum. I kept cumming deep into you. You slip your wrists & feet from you silky restraints as we fall into a restful sleep. My last thoughts were of a morning shower together.

MOGUY
MOGUY
2 Followers