Strangers Things Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understand that you are mine now. I dictate how and when you cum. If I decide to share you, you will ask before doing so!" Eric yelled. His hand came up and landed hard in the center of her ass.

Alice yelped. Eric smacked her left cheek and then the right. Each time the sound of it seemed to reverberate off the walls.

"Whose ass is this?" Eric demanded.

"Yours," Alice moaned out. She could feel his cock growing against her belly. He went in for a fourth spanking.

The fifth one was the hardest. She screamed out. Alice hoped he would continue, and could feel herself dripping onto his pants.

He lifted her up onto her feet. He quickly unzipped his pants and released his cock. Alice licked her red lips as she stared at it. She felt wobbly in the heels.

He lifted her up effortlessly and placed her on his lap. This time her legs straddled him. He held her by the waist and picked her up once more. He brought her down hard on his thick dick. Alice wrapped her arms around his neck, screaming out in pleasure.

"Whose pussy is this?" Eric questioned Alice, bouncing her up and down on his shaft.

"Yours," Alice breathed out. He fucked her hard, using her like a doll. One of Alice's boobs came free from her top. Eric wrapped his lips around it.

Alice threw her head back in ecstasy, as he continued to pound her, his tongue expertly playing with her nipple. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. His teeth bit at her, and she felt her body start to tingle.

He slammed his cock into her once more and held her on his lap. She could feel him throbbing deep inside her.

"These are mine too," He stated, with his teeth still holding Alice's nipple to a point.

"Don't stop. Please commander. Please, don't stop," Alice begged.

Eric stood up with his dick still inside Alice. She wrapped her legs around him as he slammed her back against the wall. He held her up by her waist. Her ass bounced and jiggled, as he began to fuck her once more.

She held onto his neck, as she felt her pussy clench around him. His cock erupted into her, as she felt herself cum onto him. She screamed and moaned, as he fucked her through the entirety of her orgasm.

Then, without warning, he threw her onto the bed.

"Clean yourself up, and get dressed. I don't want to be late," Eric said over his shoulder, as he walked to her bathroom.

Alice tried to catch her breath and scrambled to ready herself. Eric seemed mad, which confused Alice.

Eric returned while Alice was pinning the last comb in place. She could see him checking her out in the mirror. Alice felt the urge to shake her ass a little for him, but remembered that he wasn't a nice guy. He was blackmailing her. She couldn't let herself forget that.

"Can you tell me why we are going back to the bar?" Alice asked, walking in his direction.

"We are going to the VIP room," Eric murmured. He was looking down at his phone, and barely paying attention. Alice noticed his wallet was about to fall out of his back pocket.

Alice wanted to know more about him, and this was the first window she had. She took a step forward and pretended to stumble. As she fell into his back she knocked the wallet to the floor. When he turned to steady her, she kicked it into her closet.

"Do you need to practice walking in those things before we go? I don't need you making a fool of either of us," Eric raised his eyebrows at his last words.

Alice pressed her palms on her shorts. She shook her head from side to side and brushed past him. She made her way towards the door, swaying her hips teasingly.

"You coming?" she looked back and asked. She caught him staring.

Alice was gathering the bits and pieces she needed to get a leg up on him. Knowing he wanted her was a big plus in Alice's favor.

(To be continued)

12