Strangers Things Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I say-," Eric started. He stopped as a black heel came whizzing by his head.

"You get off on this shit? You sick fuck!" Alice screamed at him. She took the other shoe and hurled it as hard as she could.

Eric's face froze while he tried to think of a reply.

"Why me? What the fuck did I do to you? You want some toothless hag sucking you off? Let's put a crowd of chicks around you and see how you like it!" Alice was irate.

"Alice, calm down" Eric's voice was soft.

"Fuck off, Eric. You're un-fucking-believable! You calm down! Fucking oaf."

Eric chuckled a little. He thought she was cute when she was angry. Like a little Chihuahua yelling at a pit bull.

"Ugh! You're so annoying!" Alice ranted.

Eric walked to the shower and started to run some water. He motioned for Alice to come over. She didn't want to be near Eric, but more than that, she wanted to wash all traces of Chuck off herself.

Eric fiddled with the temperature knobs and found some soap. Alice stepped into the shower, careful to keep her top half dry. Eric rubbed the soap between his hands, making a bunch of slippery bubbles. He started rubbing it into Alice's calves.

Alice knew she should stop him. She was seething with anger, but this was the kind side of Eric. She was shocked and allowed him to continue to lather her. He worked his way up to her knees, rolling his hands in circles.

He made his way to her upper legs and pressed his hands between her thighs. The water was splashing everywhere, and Eric stopped to take his shirt off, then knelt on the ground. He went back to washing her, now rubbing the sensitive skin where her legs met her private parts.

The intimacy of the moment felt strange to both of them. Eric's slippery hands made it to Alice's crotch. While he rubbed the area clean he pulled her back towards him and placed his lips on her butt check. He left a soft row of kisses across her bottom. When he reached the other cheek, he bit down gently.

Alice gasped, and her legs buckled a little. Eric kissed his way across the other half of her bottom. Then he turned her around. He rubbed her butt now with his soapy hands. He kissed her belly button and looked up at her.

He slid his fingers down her butt crack washing every bit of her.

"This is what I do, Alice. This is how I make my living. You're a feisty redhead. You have an innocence that men will eat up. I need a girl like you on my team. The fight you put on up there, the crowd you gathered, that's what I'm looking for. I've been looking for someone like you for a while," Eric explained. Alice appreciated his honesty, but she also felt a sharp pain in her heart.

"So, I'm just a puzzle piece then?" Alice's words were cold.

Eric didn't answer. He just washed the soap from her. He looked down, pretending to concentrate.

"You're pathetic," Alice spat. But she felt like the pathetic one. She had thought for a moment she was something special to him. She stepped out of the shower and hurried away from him.

"Alice," Eric pleaded.

She didn't bother putting anything on. As she climbed up the stairs, she undid the corset top, her boobs bouncing up and down from her stomping. She emerged from the room completely naked, except her choker and shoes. She found Chad, and grabbed him by the hand.

"What's going on, good lookin'?" Chad's eyes were looking over Alice's naked curves.

Alice looked back at Eric. His frown was deep, as if he felt betrayed. She locked eyes with him.

"Time to even the score," Alice said, and started dragging Chad to the corner of the room.

(To be continued)

12