Strangers Things Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gathered the men around the table, hating the way they greedily looked at her. He watched her hips swish as she made her way to the little bar next to them to review its contents. Her bubble butt was accentuated perfectly by the silk underwear she wore. It only covered half of each cheek, causing them to perfectly bounce with every step. She turned and bent down to touch and inspect the glasses and bottles, her beautiful boobs threatening to pour out of the tiny top. He had to look away, feeling the stirring in his groin. He needed to address his guests.

Alice found a serving tray and was grateful for the bartending classes she had taken on a whim a few years ago. She approached the group and asked Eric for his order first.

"Martini, extra dry, no vermouth," he requested, placing his hand on her ass.

She made a disgusted face at him, making him laugh. He winked at her, rubbing his fingers against her ass crack.

She made her away around the group, memorizing each order. She was surprised by how reserved the group was. She'd grown used to all of Eric's "friends" openly man-handling her.

Alice returned to the minibar and started mixing, shaking, and stirring. She tried to listen to Eric lay down rules, but someone had turned on some music and she couldn't hear too much. She was alarmed by the words "strip" and "bedroom" among the few dozen she could make out. Cards were being dealt out now, and she heard "dealer's choice" come from Eric.

She knew very little about cards, and wondered what the dealer got to choose. She walked back towards the men, carefully balancing her tray. She handed out drinks, purposely serving Eric last. As she suspected, he motioned for her to come close to him.

"Take your top off, and stand next to me. Hands behind your back, and push your tits out," Eric breathed into her ear. He ignored the glare she sent his way.

Alice gritted her teeth as she pulled the zipper of her top down. She shimmied slightly as her breasts spilled out. Her exposed chest had all eyes fixed on her as she dropped the top to the ground. She held her hands in a ball behind her, as instructed. She pushed her chest out, shamefully feeling herself get excited by their stares. Her nipples poked out at her audience. She heard Eric gulp his drink. She thought she saw a flicker of anger across his face.

The room was silenced once again, only the classic rock playing in the background. She looked at each man furrowing their eyebrows, rubbing their chin, or sipping their drink, as they studied their cards.

Time seemed to drag for Alice as different rounds were named, cards thrown and collected, and she just stood there to be ogled. Eric had a notepad with each man's name on it, and he would tally every time they won. Occasionally someone would signal for a drink, Eric going through his much quicker than the rest. Alice took two shots of some expensive looking whiskey after the first hour passed, to help calm her nerves.

She was standing back at Eric's side, the liquor making her feel warm, easing her tension. She looked down as a round ended and watched Eric put a dash next to the name Clark. It was the tenth dash he had received. Eric announced to the room that he was the first victor.

She looked at the man she assumed was Clark, and watched him jot something on a piece of paper. He had long legs and was slender but had some muscle on him. He had short dark hair that was neatly styled. He had facial hair similar to Eric's, but it was neatly trimmed and seemed to be a proper length. He had intense eyes and in the relaxed setting, seemed professional. He had a commanding presence, like that of a president or law official, which made him very attractive. Alice knew she would have flirted with him in any other setting.

Eric opened the paper Clark handed him. Alice noticed he fumbled a bit.

"Take off your skirt. Go sit on his lap," Eric directed her, his jaw visibly clenching.

Alice tried to hide her excitement as she removed the rubber garment. She quickly glided to him, and gingerly sat on his lap.

"Hello," was all she got from him. He had an accent, English maybe, she thought. It was hard for her to tell from one word.

He pulled her back against his body, her ass pressed against the growing erection in his pants. She could feel the expensive fabric of his dress pants against the bare parts of her skin, and his left hand sliding down the front of her silky bikini briefs. She spread her thighs, hungry for his touch. His fingers toyed with her pussy through the silk, sliding them up and down her slit, a noticeable wet spot growing against his touch. She ground her hips against his hand, enjoying her ass gyrating against his cock.

She sucked in a deep breath as he pulled her panties to the side, feeling her soaking cunt greedily. His fingers reached every pleasure spot she had, effortlessly. She didn't know what was more intoxicating, the spirits running through her blood, or this new stranger.

A bang one the table, from Eric's direction brought her back to reality. Eric's eyes were wide with white, hot anger. She reached up and fondled her breasts, enjoying the reactions she was getting. Clark had his chair far enough back that all the men could see her heaving chest and open legs, as she was penetrated by his hand. She plucked at her nipples, the orgasm she'd recently been denied was rapidly building within her.

Eric bore his eyes into her, shaking his head from side to side, signaling a warning to hold it back. He watched her stroke her nipple with her middle finger held high, her silent response.

It took all of his self-control to not snatch her off Clark's lap. She loudly moaned, as Clark rapidly moved his fingers in and out of her. Eric felt his cock twinging, as he watched her cry out in ecstasy. She wasn't putting on a show this time. She was transfixed by someone that wasn't Eric.

Eric wouldn't have it, and stood to get everyone's attention.

"The night has just begun my friends. I present to you the lovely Alice. One of our many lovely VIP girls, and tonight a prize for one of you," Eric addressed the crowd, his last words snapping Alice's head up, as he intended. The shock on her face was enough for now. But he was determined to break her will, and make Alice his.

12