Strap-on Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
My life after my amazing strap-on birthday.
1.3k words
4.55
112.3k
86

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that wonderful birthday night, one that will never be topped for the rest of my life, our sex life and our overall life was better than ever. Both my wife Kim and I became happier than ever. We would constantly be walking around with smiles. Each of us was striving to be better, to look better, and feel better. We immensely loved my birthday night and our sex lives were changed forever.

Over the next couple of months, regular traditional sex was slowly fading away. We had sex everyone night after, but only pulled out the strap-on once that month. The next month we used it four times. After that, it was every other session. Eventually we just gave in, we both loved pegging more than tradition sex and it became our only form of sex.

Our collection of various harnesses, corsets, dildos grew exponentially. We had different shapes, colors, (though my personal favorites are her pink and purple girl cocks). She would go into the closet every night and come out in a different girl cock to fuck me with. I really was in heaven. And don't let me forget, we always shared my cum after we were done.

This morning, I had to get up real early to prepare for a big meeting at work. Kim sensed my nerves, and was doing her best to calm me down. I stood there, in our bathroom, wearing just a button down shirt, attempting to tie my tie properly, when I saw in the reflection Kim stroll up right behind me. Let me rephrase that, when I saw a stunningly beautiful realistic, veiny, pink dildo walk in, with my wife attached to it, with a huge smile. The short span of her walking from the door to me caused my cock to grow to its fullest potential.

She spun me around, and as I spun my cock slapped against hers, causing her to flutter as well as me. She kissed me hard, and grabbed both my cheeks to pull my cock against hers. She let one hand drop and grabbed both our dicks together and stroked them atop one another. My hands were fondling her ass, pulling her cheeks apart to reach down and finger her cunt as we rubbed ourselves together.

I slipped back a little and said, "Honey we can't do this now, I will be late for work."

"Yeah, you will, but you won't be nervous after I am done with you."

"OK, but you have to make it fast... and hard, real hard baby." I started drooling anticipating the fuck I was to receive.

"Is there any other way to fuck that beautiful ass of yours?"

With that, I spun around, and leaned over, grabbing the sides of the sink. She leaned down and began to kiss my cheeks, slowly pulling them apart getting closer and closer to my anus. Finally kissing her way around my things to my anus, she blew on it gently, and lightly kissed it.

Splat, "OMG baby, fuck me now, my cock is leaking all over the floor."

"Good, let me just get a hold of your sweet nectar to lube you up."

Throughout the months as Kim fucked me more and more up the ass, my ass was always ready to take a cock, so while lube is always needed, not as much anymore. My ass begs for it!

She reaches around, swirls her hand all over my head, almost causing me to cum right there, grabs enough of my pre cum, and spreads it all over my ass, and her dildo. She slowly pops the head in, and ever so slowly inserts the whole length. Every inch that went into my ass caused my cock to grow another. I loved having her fill my ass.

She rested there, rubbing her hand all over my back, and hips. I am getting inpatient, and start to wiggle my ass. I start rocking back and forth. I pant impatiently as she just is watching me wiggle with a smile on her face while I wait for her to fuck me.

"Kim, fuck me! C'mon, pound me, what are you waiting for, FUCK ME, FUCK MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was begging!

"Sorry, I just love to hear you beg and see you squirm"

She slowly starting to thrust in and out, getting all the way to the tip, then sliding slowly back in. I was breathing heavily, I started panting, and moaning. She started to gradually increase her speed. My moans increased with her, getting louder and louder.

"I can't take it anymore of this teasing slow fuck, please, fuck me hard, harder, HARDER!"

Kim grabbed my hips, leaned in kissed me on the back, then just started to bang the living shit out of me! She was pounding as fast as she could and as hard as she could. I could her moaning and screaming as she tried as hard as she could to give me the best pounding of my life. She started to get so loud, until I couldn't hear anything at all, until I realized it was me moaning and screaming in ecstasy. My cock was bobbing bouncing all over the place; throbbing so hard it hurt.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

"YES, POUND MY ASS! FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN, OMG GOD, I AM GOING TO CUM, I CANT HOLD IT, FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Kim reached forward and attempted to grab my cock, as it was bouncing all over the place, she had a tough time getting a hold. Once she did, she gave it one squeeze, and torrents of my cum just flew out with such force. My first couple of spurts splashed off her hand back onto my stomach, and as my spurts decreased she caught the rest in her hand.

She withdrew her cock from my ass, as I practically blacked out in pleasure, having collapsed over the sink. She leaned over my back, her breasts tickling me. She started to nibble my ear as she brought her hand to my face. I sucked my cum from her hand, licking each finger clean, all while she watched and had her tongue in my ear. I flipped over, and she slid down to lick the splashed back cum off my stomach. Coming back up to my face, with her tongue hanging out, covered in cum, I leaned forward to suck on her tongue, which turned into a very sensual kiss.

I looked over at the clock on the wall and jumped up immediately. I was already 10 minutes late. The next minutes were a blur as I raced to finish getting dressed, and getting my files in order. Kim left her pink strap-on on, and threw on a silk robe, and followed me downstairs. I downed a glass of OJ, and ran out the door.

Half way to my car, she called me back, with her standing in the open door, pink cock dangling between her legs, and her robe half open, she reached out and swiped a bit of cum off my cheek. "You can't go into the office with this on your face." Whew, thank god she caught that. I sucked her finger quickly, gave her a quick kiss and left. Kim stood there for a second, and sucked her finger clean as she watched me leave.

As I pulled out of the driveway, I noticed our neighbor Cindy there, in her garden, with a very wide smile, waving at me.

Uh oh, I hope she didn't see my wife. I panicked briefly, quickly waved back and sped off. As I drove to work, I thought less about her seeing us, and focused more on work, but little did I know, she saw and heard everything. :)