Strap on for the Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Amy’s body jerked up, she could feel the presence of Mel’s fingers as they ran over her clothed pussy. Amy’s breathing became shallower, as if in a panic attack before she regained her composure. Then the cool air hit her as Mel slid her panties down her thighs in one foul swoop. Amy looked up at the ceiling as Jessie gently ground into her back, and Mel finally worked her panties around her legs and out of the way.

Amy didn’t know if she could go through with it. It was obvious what Mel intended to do, which Amy had never experienced before, leading to her nervous reaction. Mel began to nuzzle and kiss Amy’s breasts again, her inviting mouth working wonders on Amy’s body causing her to forget her worries for the moment.

Jessie led Amy’s hand down her stomach and over her mound. Amy’s fingers brushed Jessie’s curly pubic hairs, causing her to immediately stop in her tracks, any further and she knew exactly where she would be. Jessie could sense Amy’s hesitation and nervousness; she broke away from Amy’s neck to whisper in her ear.

“What’s wrong? Are you uncomfortable with this?” asked Jessie in a genuine tone. Amy half whispered a muted no, but Jessie could feel a little coolness in her reaction. “Just forget what you’re doing and go with the flow.”

Jessie grabbed Amy’s wrist and guided it down over her engorged labia, Amy feeling the softness of Jessie’s pussy. For all her effort at distancing her nerves Amy just couldn’t do it, she couldn’t explore another girl’s crotch. Jessie began to rub her dripping wetness over the flat of Amy’s hand giving her some impetus to join in, all for naught.

Amy’s apprehension about what was happening behind her was shattered by the sudden touch of Mel’s rigid fingertips as they met the outer reaches of Amy’s folds. Amy’s body went immediately stiff as she felt every fine detail of Mel’s probing of her pussy. Amy again looked into vacant space, her breathing quickening again, reaching a crescendo as Mel’s middle finger plunged partially into her pussy entrance.

“Are you okay?” whispered Jessie as she felt Amy’s body tighten up. Amy couldn’t respond at the moment, she just stared into nothing like a deer caught between the headlights. “Say something,” beckoned Jessie.

Mel was oblivious to everything going on, she was wrapped up in Amy’s flesh, kissing and kneading ever part of her shoulder, chest and tummy. Her fingers danced across Amy’s pussy as if to tease her, a tactic which drove Jessie wild in bed.

Amy threw her head back to speak to Jessie, “I don’t know if I can … if I can do …” her words interrupted by deep breaths in an attempt to regain her composure. “I don’t know if I can follow through with … ahhh.”

Mel’s tongue deftly stroked Amy’s mound, her fingers prodding, looking for that special place. Mel let her tongue out its full length and ran it up Amy’s entire labia. She could just hear Amy’s cry as she did so. Suddenly she felt Amy’s hand run down the back of her head and around her ear, prompting Mel to remove her head from Amy’s crotch and look up.

“What’s going on?” said Mel almost annoyed at being stopped. Jessie conveyed a look of concern through her eyes which her lover understood, Amy had frozen up.

“I’m really sorry guys. I am, it’s just …” Amy said, “it’s just that I don’t know if I’m quite ready for that, I mean I liked it when we were all kissing and fondling but I just can’t at the moment do the rest of it,”

“That’s okay Amy, we don’t want you to be uncomfortable,” said Jessie in a conciliatory tone. “If you want us to stop then we will.”

“Speak for yourself,” interrupted a bemused Mel, “I don’t know about you Jess, but I am well and truly horny now, I need to get off, you know how I get if I don’t have a good time.”

“Jeez Mel I’m horny too, but we can’t force it upon Amy, she has a right to say stop,” responded Jessie. Amy could tell that an argument was on the verge of breaking out, and she was the root of the problem.

“Look guys, I didn’t mean you had to stop, I mean I was enjoying it, it’s just I was a little uncomfortable with the last little bit, I’m just not ready for that. If you guys want to carry on, then go ahead just let me do things a little different.” Amy’s compromise brought a smile back to both Mel and Jessie’s faces and the three each exchanged a brief kiss. Jessie embraced Amy again and the two began to kiss each other.

“Well if you’re not ready for the lesbian way, then maybe we should find a more traditional solution to your problem,” grinned Mel as she climbed out of the comfy couch in full view of Jessie and Amy.

Amy watched as the gorgeous Mel with her tight body strolled sexily across the room and disappeared into the bedroom. She forgot about it as soon as Jessie’s warm mouth clamped on her ear lobe and began to suck gently, eliciting a moan from Amy as Jessie caressed her tits.

While Jessie kept Amy occupied Mel was preparing her solution in the bedroom. She stepped back into the living room to find the two blondes moaning and groaning as they fondled each other and kissed and licked each other’s skin.

Amy opened her eyes sensing Mel had returned, she looked up in astonishment. Standing before her was Mel, the same Mel she had seen before, this time she sported an eight inch rubber strap on cock, attached to a customized holster. The cock was a luminescent pink and stood on end as if erect. Mel raised her eyebrows when she saw Amy’s attention turn to her rubber cock.

Mel climbed back into the couch on her knees the same as before. She pushed hard up against Amy’s body yet again and let her tongue roll across Amy’s lips and deep into her awaiting mouth.

“How’s my thinking?” said Mel cheekily. Amy grinned; she had played with her own dildo before and managed to convince herself that this would be no different, except the added benefit of another person attached to it kissing her.

“Go easy on me,” giggled a reenergized Amy. She could feel the tip of the lubricated strap on rub up and down her tummy as Mel continued to grind against her once or twice more before pulling back. Jessie reached around and grabbed the cock about to guide it down when Amy placed her hand over Jessie’s and the strap on. “No I think I can do this bit.”

Jessie smiled and resumed her sucking on Amy’s neck as Amy led the rubber toy over her mound and across her awaiting entrance. She gleamed towards Mel who had a look of total lust in her eyes as she imperceptibly thrust the cock forward into Amy. Amy gasped as she felt the cock burrow deep inside her just like her own dildo or any guy she had ever been with. She could feel that inane sense of fullness that only a cock could bring. Mel let it lie in her for a moment before slowly retracting and beginning again.

Amy could feel her desire rise and with it an oncoming orgasm, the strap on sliding in and out of her with ease as Mel handled it like someone with plenty of experience. Between Mel’s probing tongue and the shaft of the cock she hadn’t realized that Jessie had gotten up and left her side.

Amy continued to search out Mel’s tongue with her own as the boisterous lesbian subtly worked the strap on deep inside Amy. She alternated between slow deep thrusts and quick shallow nudges, driving Amy into a state of ecstasy. Amy moaned as she felt Mel’s thumb brush her clit and gently stroke in time with her thrusts.

Jessie slipped back into the couch, Amy feeling her breasts press back up against her shoulder blades, her familiar luscious lips locking around her ear lobe. Amy was in heaven as the two girls worked her over, then she felt a hard poke on the small of her back. She opened her eyes and turned over her shoulder to see an impish Jessie.

“We couldn’t have your first lesbian experience pass without doing something out of the norm,” hinted Jessie with a wink of her eye. Amy could just make out the head of another strap on cock hanging around Jessie’s crotch. “Ever taken it up the ass?” queried the seductive blonde.

“Ahhh, no,” mumbled Amy caught between thrusts from Mel. Mel found her way back to Amy’s sensitive nipples, gently caressing them with her tongue. Amy breathed in deep in response to the new stimulus still maintaining eye contact with Jessie.

“I see we have a virgin. It’s a night of firsts for you,” announced a jovial Jessie. Jessie pushed up hard against Amy, the cool touch of her hand resting on Amy’s hip. “It’ll hurt a little at first, but that’ll pass, then you’ll wonder why you never did it before.”

Amy felt the slick head of the strap on run down her back as Jessie guided it down between her buttocks. Jessie’s finger reached out in front of it, tracing a path over Amy’s virgin hole. Amy quivered as Jessie rubbed her puckered hole with soft circular strokes.

“You ready?” panted Jessie in Amy’s saturated ear. Amy felt the head of the dildo run over her anus and stop right on top of it. She nodded approval and drew a deep breath in preparation. “Here it comes.”


Amy jerked rigid, held down by the firm grasp Jessie had on her hips, Mel resting her hands on Amy’s thighs. Amy could feel a sharp pain as if someone had just poked her with a knife. The pain past in seconds and was replaced by a dull burning sensation around her sphincter, her anus stretched to meet the girth of the rubber cock, Jessie letting it rest deep inside her hole.

“Fuck,” moaned Amy in a low voice, almost doubling over onto Mel who maintained her slow steady pace with her strap on in Amy’s pussy. Jessie’s rubber cock squirmed a little, the slender wall of flesh between Amy’s pussy and ass squished between the two toys. Jessie let her cock slip back out a fraction, the sensation of its removal even more pleasurable than its penetration. Amy was getting close to a massive orgasm.

“How do you like having two cocks fucking you at the same time?” asked Mel in her devilish best, she accentuated the question with a quick hard thrust.

“Oh God, I don’t think I’ll last much longer,” moaned Amy as both lesbians smiled and eased the strap ons back inside her. A rush of desire coursed through Amy’s body bound for her nether regions, the two cocks alternating between thrusts. “Mmmm, I’m going to cum, ohhh.”

The sound of Amy’s voice consumed by lust and desire prompted both Mel and Jessie to quicken their thrusts, the double pounding finally sending Amy over the edge.

“Fuck …” moaned Amy in a deep voice, “Ohhh, I’m cumming.” Amy’s long awaited orgasm caused her body to shake violently for a brief moment then all her muscles to go limp. Both Mel and Jessie gently caressed Amy’s neck as they waited their turn to kiss the gorgeous blonde. Jessie eased her strap on out of Amy’s ass, followed closely by Mel’s. All three kissed and embraced each other in the afterglow of Amy’s first lesbian experience.

12